What's new

A Pirate's (Un)Life for me! (Rovana)

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Pirate's (Un)Life for me! (Rovana)

Fiona Wachter
Master Bedroom
Innocent noble pirate in training

"I can tell you truly feel for her, then," Lady Wachter said, with a touch of approval in her voice, regarding how Rovana spoke of her feelings for Ludmilla. "Yes, there is a strength of conviction in how you speak. And mixed with practicality as well - this is good. A noble speaks in such a way. And I agree, adherence to lofty, nonsensical ideals is something that idiot Baron Vallakovic does."

She tapped her lips in thought as the corsair spoke on.

"I put my faith in power and reward. The ability to take control of this life I am given. One must follow ones drives... you are lucky to have your Ludmilla. My Nikolai... well. He was mine. Now I am unfettered and free to pursue my own order."

Lady Wachter clutched Rovana's hand, anticipating a stumble, and helped to hold the pirate girl upright in her revealing outfit. She then drew Rovana close and held her, listening to her with a sympathetic gaze.

"Do not fight your convictions. Endeavor to serve your mistress with all your ability, just as she serves Lord Strahd..."

A quick spank and a brush across Rovana's nipples kept the blonde rogue blushing and stepping properly once agian.

"Good, I am glad that you desire more than to hide behind a false veneer. What we do here, now, in the dark with just you and I... it is an indulgence yes, but it is also an understanding. Consider me a tutor for you, my young Rovana. At night, serve your vampiress how you must, and by day, be my noble lady accomplice. Who is to say you must be a Dilisnya who opposes me in name? Nay... join with me instead. Be my partner in control. A dominating presence to all, save myself and Lady Ludmilla in the privacy of the bedroom. Is this not what you truly desire?"

As Rovana began to ask her questions and debate, even while under the effects of the vibrating toys, Lady Wachter slowed down her approach. Then, slowly, she allowed Rovana to continue walking while she sat down upon the bed and began to remove her shoes. Then once that was done, she began to unfasten her dress.

"To answer your question. A farmer holding a pike to your throat is only superior in that moment because you have failed to take precautions and prevent it. A superior mind does not merely react. It takes steps and yes, it takes calculated risks. Not unlike what I have done with you."

Lady Wachter stood up again at the edge of the bed and let her dress pool down around her ankles, baring her nude, well maintained figure. She was old enough to have adult children of her own, and yet her body did not show any of the wear and tear of age. She had retained somehow the firmness of her youth, and being a handsome woman, she was still quite attractive. While this happened, the buzzing in Rovana's undergarment intensified three fold, sending the pirate into spine-tingling jolts of sexual elation that would make her struggle to keep upright.

"Fight through it! Show your resolve and keep walking... Yes... now... tell me what you want..." she whispered intensely, and listened, standing there with her one hand slipping down between her own legs and rubbing herself as she watched Rovana continue to maintain her form in the face of the overwhelming lewd pressure.

"Good~ Yes, I will give you what you desire. I shall make a proper lady out of you. One that will fall into the arms of your mistress, again and again. Already you have held out remarkably well. And all this effort, just to feel the caress of her fangs on your giving flesh. ahn!" Fiona gasped as she plunged two fingers deep inside of herself, getting off seemingly on the appearance of Rovana and her admission to wanting to submit to the vampire.

Then Rovana spun in her place and asked her question, and once she had, Fiona smirked and pulled her wet fingers out of her, looking at them glisten in the light from the fiery hearth.

"I would follow whichever was stronger, and could empower me more, naturally. I have no intention of opposing Strahd, and do what I can to maintain his power, because he has the greatest control over this land and it is pointless to not acknowledge it. But if by some mechanation a power of Baator were to arrive to whom I had sworn allegiance," Fiona shrugged.

"I would of course weigh the matter delicately, and select the winning side. But greater devils have little need to come here, so Strahd is the sensible choice for now, and likely will be for long past our lifespans."

Fiona smiled and held up a hand.

"Enough walking. You did well. Lady Ludmilla would be proud. I shall have an order put in with the shoemaker for some proper shoes and dresses made out for you. Once my rule over Vallaki is complete, you will be made into a proper blood doll. And it all starts here... now Rovana. Yes, don't be shy, come sit next to me on the bed... Good."

She sat Rovana down beside her and turned her head to look her in the eyes with a caress of her hand underneath the pirate's chin.

"I see great potential in you. The Powers of Baator see it as well. Yet, I did consult my auguries about you... about whether I should bring you into my secret 'bookclub.' My spells told me that there would be both good and bad from my decision. I sense that your desires will not align with mine perfectly - but this does not mean that we cannot continue to benefit from each other. A mutual partnership can be formed. Now... drinking the hellwasp nectar will not seal any contract with the Nine Hells... it will merely allow you and I to enjoy ourselves thoroughly here upon the sheets - and in that shared pleasure, we might form a slight empathetic bond. I feel that we could trust each other much better after that... so... my sweet Rovana, I propose that we imbibe of the nectar, and enjoy one another together. Then... we will be honest with one another, and can find a way to help each other achieve her goals. Does this... would this... please you?"

Fiona hovered her lips close to Rovanas, her eyelids drooping slightly, her teeth showing through her half smile.

"I so rarely come across competent, talented... attractive individuals such as yourself. Those I do, I make my servants usually, but I understand that I can never truly be your mistress - but that doesn't mean we cannot have fun together. This nectar..."

She reached across to the bed stand and plucked up the cup. "It can provide temporary bodily changes. You need only whisper your desire as you drink, and you can enjoy... well... perhaps a male appendage? Perhaps a tail with a bulbous, sensitive tip? You should see some of the imaginative things my followers are using on the baroness right now. She is likely gone stupid with pleasure. Fufufu..."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

somewhat Innocent noble in training Rovana
Lady Wachters hobby room.

"I can't help but note your pragmatism, Fiona." Rovana said, still with an effort, but holding her 'highborn' tone. "Let me continue your reasoning, if a noble makes such a mistake they have no one but themselfs to blame and punish, so if they are weak, they get their dues? 'tis not too different from my.. brethrens set of rules, who falls behind, is left behind." Just, that I like to view this one more as a.. guideline than most. She thought, though, it was not quite as easy to take the spank with noble dignity meanwhile.

Rovana remained calm at Lady Wachters proposal, trying to look as if she was listening, weighting her options. Truly, she has ambitions greater than Vallaki, .. greater than Lady Wachters, she realized. Why rule a city, when you could rule the waves? Still, It was.. tempting, arousing even. "Hmnn.. it sounds so tempting, being in command, exept of course, not truly, neither day or night, as only you, my lady, and your servants know, it is.. tempting, quite so, yes. If you wish for me to.. endorse you in the future I'll do such.. and I have a feeling, the baroness might too.".. she said, her.. reasoning aided by watching Lady Wachter strip.

"I'm a calculated risk?" Rovana grinned slightly unnoble-like, smirking ever so slightly at Lady Wachter.. an expression that turned into lustful interest.. She wouldn't deny the womans grace.. that, and the sex toys within her seemed to go into overdrive. "Haaaah.... grnn..." She growled, stromping the high heeled boot upon the ground, and walked on, her breathing heavy.

"Hmnn... yess.." Rovana cooed, her cheeks already deeply flushed at the idea of Ludmilla claiming her once more. "Interesting." She noted at Fionas answer.. again, pragmatic. She decided that while not agreeing.. she could respect the noble dominatrix approach.

"Hu-.. No, I mean... so be it. I'd lie to hide that a part of me feels.. a primal desire at the idea of being dressed by Lady Ludmilla or yourself." She nodded, taking place, somewhat gracefully considering her outfit and heated body, besides lady Fiona, shivering ever so slightly under the caress upon her chin.

Rovana crossed her arms, listening on and grinning. "Your proposal makes things a lot easier, you know..." Rovana clasped her hands together, exhaling. "First of all, I'll .. allow you to act as my mistress as you desire, for our enjoyment and the purpose of preparing me for my true m.. my lady. And I figure, I should be honest with my mistress?" Rovana blushed.. it felt.. weird-tingly to call Lady Wachter and even to consider calling Ludmilla that...

"Fiona Wachter.. you are.. trustworthy. Not because I trust you not to sell me out for gains if you had the chance.." She raised a hand, grinning. "But because I can expect you to not sell me out for any nonsense reasons, if having me as ally would be more beneficial. Frankly, I can respect being betrayed, but it better be for an amount worthy of me, .. does that sound weird? Either way, As long as I don't touch your valuable servants, and don't question your reason and pride in your infernal masters and mistresses, theres little reason to antagonize me. Similiar to my code again. Take what you can and give nothing back."

"You were still mistrustful of me hmn? I am impressed.You'd make a good pirate." She chuckled. "You may have heard of pirates from tales and legends. Remember how I introduced myself to the creature we met as Captain? This is who I truly am, Captain Rovana.. Dilisnya, The Reaver. The legends about pirates.. they are real. I will make them real. I'm Captain Rovana, whose so wicked, she'll swim back ashore if you try to drown her. Captain Rovana with the parrot in which she hides her soul, so you can't kill her as long as the parrot escapes.. Don't believe me? Well, it was the only way to leave Strahds castle.

Play your cards wise, Fiona. Aid Strahd, but know that his days are numbered.. oh and don't mention I was here."
She grinned, volunteering a big bit of the information, raising her hand again, requesting Fiona to hear her out.

"Understand just how competent I am then. That letter you recieved? I forged it all. To be sure, its Strahds seal and its true that Strahd desires Ireena and would be .. grateful to anyone bringing her before him, every good lie needs a core of truth... That she is guarded by a fire wielding tiefling witch and a grumpy cleric I left out intentionally, to thin my enemies numbers... though I misunderstood your reasonable nature. The lie was that Strahd would never recommend me..
Why do I do all of this? It.. .it was for you Lady Fiona Wachter.. I.. I've secretly watched you and admired you for so long, but was too shy to get... close."
She reached out, grabbing Fionas hand, looking desperate for just a moment.. before dropping her expression, despite having sounded genuine just a moment ago, intentionally revealing her lie.

"You are cautious, but there is a way to decieve the cautious, if you let them feel like they are in charge and in control. The main reason I hid my name from you was so you could insist I tell you, only to satisfy you.. and prevent you from asking further questions. Be careful of one that takes too long to answer, the more words I use, the easier it is to mislead the truth. The words of a skilled lier are just like a skilled rapier, disarming, cutting into weaknesses in the armor.. you've seen my handywork with the weapon.. I trust my words even more. Even Strahd I could outmaneuvre in words, if only for a brief moment and with all my effort. Anyway, enough boasting and advicing. Remember never to let your insignia fall into the hands of a crafty gal that laughs at all your jokes." Rovana chuckled and blushed a little.. she.. had enjoyed the praise of the dominant Lady Wachter more than the should, as perhaps the same might notice too, a need for approval, not to the extend she had felt with Lady Ludmilla, but still.

"I think you'll understand, nay, admire my actual plan. Don't ask how I know this, ,but here, infact in this very room, though I don't know where exactly yet, lies a gem, of some value if pawned off, but invaluable to me, It'll allow me to free my beloved from Strahds influence, empower her, to be his equal, nay, better, given time." Rovana waved her hand, energetically, with determination. "MY beloved DESERVES this power. -I- deserve to serve someone thats more than a mere servant of a vampire, who is no less obsessive than the baron, in regards to the spectres of his long lost maiden." Rovana shrugged.

"When I first met him, do you know how I drove away the mighty Strahd? With a blade, not at his throat, but at the throat of a simple girl. Ireena.. not to say she is incompetent, but she's scantly WORTH the attention. Appease Strahd.. sure, you wish to rule in a land under his dominion.. but so far.. he doesn't seem worthy to serve beyond need.. Heck, he didn't pay up on the bet he lost against me, that says it all about a mans character, you ask me. Ludmilla on the other hand." Rovana bit her lips, exhaling. "Yes, her vampire powers are .. impressive, but while being nothing but Strahds spawn, with her body and might, she put me in my place, she let me feel so utterly helpless, yet let my body feel good, rewarding me for my subservience, giving me feelings I had never known. She deserves admiration, and I shall elevate her from that pathetic position of bride Strahd decided to put her in, because in his arrogance he cannot endure or even fathom anything being more powerful than him.. even hell itself." Rovana panted, clearly speaking with passion now. She needed a short moment to catch her breath. "This, is why I wish to .. haah.. find nobility. Through claiming the subservience of a graceful, powerful noble, I will teach Lady Ludmilla of her strength and value. I don't merely seek to turn myself into a tool of her amusement.. I seek to.. well.. imagine you'd been entrapped by the baron, much of your prideful strength shattered in captivity, would it not be your servants most noble goal to release and break out their true, mighty dark queen of her prison fromout the shackles of yourself!?" Rovana cleared her throat, after her passionate speech, reaching out to grab the cup and grin. She did subtly manipulate her wordings to sound more sensible to Lady Wachter, but that was more out of habit, really.

"By the by, never was one to deny a good drink, just giving some context to the images you may experience. Or howeverso telepathy works.. Oh, and.. I'd not mind assisting your grasp at noble power, but I doubt I can do so easily, unless you need something from the mountains... I'm afraid I have to head off, for a sure while, to deal with some things.. However, if you assist m.. Lady Dilisny with her goals and her claims to nobility, I have an offer to please.. Your Lady. Who knows, perhaps she'll sent some hellhounds to help your hunt of Ireena too." Rovana grinned, taking a peek at the presented brew, playing with lewd ideas in her mind... she'd not hesitate to take a sip, but not without going on:

"I have something better to offer to hell than myself in exchange for nobility and treasures I can't attain myself, oh.. and a guarantee no harm will come to me or those sailing with me from the infernals, as long as I don't provoke it..." Rovana grinned, unable to fight a dramatic pause, as she looked at the nude Lady Wachter. "Theres an evil gnawing at my souls, the creature we killed was its servant. However, to gnaw, you have to open your mouth. Long story short, how about, whilest I strip nude for your pleasure, you to ask if Hell is interested.. in the soul of Dagon. I seek to liberate it anyway, and having certainty my enemy will no more rise to trouble me again would be marvelous as well." Rovana had to admit, a part of her.. honesty and this offer in particular was a desire to please the experienced dominatrix.. but so what, she felt good pleasing

Deception: om nom nom.
Roll(1d20)+9:
18,+9
Total:27

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Wachter
Master Bedroom
Tag: Rovana

As Rovana spoke more and more, Lady Wachter fell silent and pensive, lying back upon her arms, not feeling any shame over her nudity, for Rovana was just as exposed as she. Her eyebrows rose sharply when Rovana came clean about her opinions of Lord Strahd, but Fiona for the most part did not interrupt her, and only when she was completely finished did she sit up straight, putting her hands on her lap and took a deep breath before answering her.

"That. Was quite the tale, Rovana.

"Let me begin by saying that I believe that you think you escaped Strahd. Emphasis on the word 'think.' You may be a great pirate, but I've yet to hear of a pirate that could truly best Strahd. Leo Dilisnya, the man who murdered Strahd's mortal shell, thought he had escaped him as well. And yet, that man's bones lie in a chest in this very room. He died, strangled by the Lord Strahd's hands. You see... you don't escape Strahd by escaping his castle. Those are just stones... to escape Strahd, you would need to escape the Mists. And my sweet girl, you are here, in Vallaki. Among the mists.

"You are not the first to say that Strahd's days are numbered. It happens nearly every time an outsider enters this realm. For hundreds of years, that boast has been made. You are here, boasting now that you have successfully deceived me and Count Von Zarovich - but that is not the case. For my part, I have always taken precautions, with you and with everyone else. Your letter, yes, it is a good forgery, I grant you this. But it was also completely out of character for him to send this letter in the first place. In the centuries of my families' service, not once have we received direct contact from him, at least, not by a named letter. So you see, you've been clever, but not wholly foolproof."

Fiona brushed her hair back behind her ears and smiled ruefully.

"Are you so certain that Strahd didn't allow you to escape? Mm? To have you serve some purpose that he wills? My dear girl, I think you underestimate the level to which Strahd is aware of what passes in his realm. It is not for us to comprehend his mind or his machinations. Only to know that in this realm, fate itself has installed him as rightful ruler. To oppose this, is folly.

"But all is not lost for you, however. You wish to empower Ludmilla. You believe her wronged by merely being a bride. You wish to alter her vampiric condition. This... is something that I cannot aid you with directly, but I know of someone who could. You must simply alter your course slightly, to be more in line with my way of thinking, and I will give you guidance, rather than hindrance."

She shifted and lay a gentle hand on Rovana's shoulder, slipping away the dress a bit, and then, with a giggle, she began to unlace the garments.

"You see, what good is my apprehending this Ireena girl if I'm going to aid you in stealing from Strahd? Count Von Zarovich is not one to forgive the giving of a gift with one hand and a dagger striking him in the other. Nor would I. So if I am to help you, then I must know that I shall be secure. Nothing you have said yet convinces me of that, however -

"Your saving grace, in this matter, is this soul you speak of. This Dagon. I do not know of its significance, but we will consult the infernals together. If it is a worthy soul, then we will hear of it. And I shall aid you."

She pulled the glass closer to Rovana.

"There now. We have been honest with one another. Shall you lay then with a potential enemy? A potential ally? There is something exciting about it, is there not?" She grinned and crawled over Rovana's body, letting her breasts drag lightly across the pirate's frame, then she held the goblet to Rovana.

"Please, you first, if you're interested still. If not, you may take your things at the door and leave... though if you choose to leave, I would advise leaving Vallaki as well. Without a reason to betray my Lord, I must protect him against all enemies. You understand this by now, of course."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Lady Wachters hobby room

Rovana shrugged and grinned. "Leo Dilisnya. Thats what I felt." She grinned, then froze up all of a sudden whilest Lady Wachter went on. Truthfully, she was only listening half. "I wasn't holding my sword, I know Molly and if it was Dagon, why'd he be whispering to me... What did she say again, the living can't hear ya, well, normally.. and his bones lie here.. oh yes!" She tipped her chin, looking around the room for a long moment.

"Lady Wachter, off topic scholary question, you seem well informed, trivia question, how'd the Dilisnya bloodline bury their dead?" She grinned, a bit unnoble-like, the same grin she had when she had come up with another.. scheme.

"Anyway. Rather clever but not foolproof sounds like a praise I'd like to keep. Foolproof is boring. Oh and I know Strahd is dangerous, I'll avoid any direct confrontation if I can help it. That said,.. he's no pirate... and no Dilisnyan either. Eh?"

"I'd be curious to hear what you could offer to aid me and what.. adjustments of course you want, but no, I know Strahd didn't plan for my escape, unless he also planned for me to learn of things he'd rather keep private. As for hindering me.. M'lady. Lets not speak of such morbid things. Anyway, I've got other things to deal with than Strahd for a while and.. " She kept her eyes upon Lady Wachter again, making sure to give the 'morbid' enough of a threatening edge to be clear.. without being directly hostile. She really wasn't sure how powerful the devil worshipper was.. But, to her advantage, neither did Lady Wachter know much about the captain. Mutually assured caution.

She watched Fiona slipping her dress off. "Ah, you can't be sure if Strahd hasn't tracked me, I see, well, neither can I be, though frankly, ironically, Ludmilla is worth less to him than Ireena, I'm quite certain." Rovana chuckled slightly, though it was a little hard to remain all casual about this, with her body being all hot as it felt still.. though Wachters.. uncompromising loyalty and admiration of Strahd helped sober her a little.. Leo Dilisnya, hmn?

"Another.. misleading, I was the one to seduce Ludmilla at first.. danger may excite me a little more than it should." She grinned, pointing to the contract Lady Wachter had brought along. "Also, a suspicious soul would wonder if you want to get me all horny and distracted to sign this though. Then again, I doubt this works without proper.. sass to it. Now then, lets talk about lewdities and Dagon. I have reason to believe its.. a unique opportunity. However, I'm interested in things I cannot attain myself, as I said." Rovana chuckled, grinning confidently still, whilest taking a deep sip from the hellwasp nectar-goblet.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fiona Wachter
Master Bedroom

"Silly girl, why should you care how the Dilisnya's buried their dead? They were descendants of traitors to their rightful prince. It only matters that their dead stayed dead, and that their line be stamped out... Come now, let us drink and sate ourselves of each other enough of these questions."

She pushed a finger to Rovana's lips, silencing the pirate's further ruminations, and would not respond to what Rovana had said until she drank of the nectar. Once she had, the Lady Wachter took the goblet and drank deeply of it as well.

The taste was sickeningly sweet, yet strongly alcoholic, and had texture like syrup that coated the inside of Rovana's throat. Once it was ingested, she had the feeling as if it were absorbing itself into her, the stickiness disappearing after a matter of seconds and her body began to warm itself all over, particularly in her loins, where a pulsing, lewd desire began to be given life.

Rovana felt her skin becoming flush... and her mound of venus began to swell, its flesh growing and splitting and twisting in what was certainly the most bizarre sensation she had ever felt in her life. Growing out of her was a thick, rapidly stiffening cock, with a set of twitching, cum filled balls that immediately were begging for release. Infernal runes which made her dizzy if she even attempted to try to read them, lined the veiny flesh of her shaft like tattoos. A bead of pre cum already formed at the tip of this new appendage, which had not yet replaced her original orifice, but had done a fine job of tearing away at her underwear, forcing it to the breaking point before it snapped away.

"Ah~ So you wanted to see what it was like to possess such a might appendage... It is quite a rush, feeling someone quivering as they are penetrated by you.~" Fiona said, as behind her, as though spreading out of her back, came a wave of squirming tentacles.

"The more one tastes of the hellwasp nectar, the more one can enjoy the innate connection to Malboge, and the transformative touch of Baator."

Fiona reached out and caressed Rovana's new cock, sending a jolt of pleasure surging through her. She followed this by gripping it firmly in her hand and beginning to pump it gently, while a swarm of slimy tentacles slipped over Rovana's body and gripped her by the ankles, spreading her wide, while another pair of tentacles slipped around her breasts, winding around them and squeezing them.

"Ufufufu... Doesn't it feel nice? Now, I suppose you'll want me to make you shoot out your yummy load, but I think we'll make the feeling last... Much better that way."

The runes along Rovana's cock started to glow with an orange glow, like heated steel in a forge. What's more, she could sense Fiona Wachter's desire as if it were her own. The sensation of having her cock stroked was mirrored by the sensation of stroking a warm shaft... as though she and Fiona were sharing the mental experience.

"Mmm, you were asking what I could offer you? What hell could offer? Have you not already heard the power that could be yours? But if that is not enough, think of having the power of a devil... the ability to change your shape? To drain your enemies through pleasure? There is no limit to what you could ask. This is the road to true fulfillment! Surely you see it now..."

With that, Fiona's tentacles slithered around Rovana's balls as the lady of the house slipped her mouth around the frilled edge of the pirate's fiendish cock, and then sank her warm lips down around it, even as a stray tentacle moved up to Rovana's mouth and prodded at her own lips with a phallus shaped head.

"Mmphbblanh... aaooummph~" *suck suck slorp* "Annhh~ Something as good as a vampire bite, no?" Fiona grinned, momentarily stopping her sucking to speak before going back to give a nearly perfect blowjob, bringing Rovana straight to the edge of an orgasm, but as she neared her tipping point, the runes on her cock glowed brightly, and she wasn't able to finish!

"Mmmuahh... oooh, I feel it as if I were you! You want to cum so bad! Haaanh~ We'll go mad together! Hanh hanh... well then... do you want to fuck me? If you do, I'll let you cum. But you'll need to be a good girl, Rovana. You'll need to tell me what you'll give for my help, hmm?"

Rovana could feel the maddening effects of hellish ecstasy without release sending her body mad. For her own part, Fiona seemed to be riding the wave of pleasure as though she were somewhat more experienced with this sort of thing - no doubt her initiation into the dark arts of hellish summoning had involved giving herself over to the wicked lusts of the devils.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Lady Wachters hobby room

"Merely a scholaristic interest.. plus in these lands you better bury something right to ensure it stays dead.." Rovana grinned decptively, though the ladys finger hushed her words, if not her suspicions.

"Ahaah.. haaah..... whats.. woah.." she shifted under the increasing warmth."good one..considerin' there wasn't any rum.. bit too sweet for my tastes.. She commented the drink.

"Haah. very .. distiracting.." she gasped the the advancing changes, steading herself by holding onto the bedsheets, glancing down on hereslf to take in the growth of a member.. "p..peculiar. So that is how it feels.." She managed to mumble. "Easily the second most extreme drink I had, ... nevermind it, this takes the number one spot." She mused, looking over to Fiona, her breath quickened into a lustful panting at purely the sensation of reaching out and giving her new appendage a testing poke.. whilest taking in Fionas squidlike transformation.

The captain couldn't help but gasp at the teasing with the multitude of tentacles slithering over her body. "Yikes so... oozy." She remarked. The touch of these sweet, slimy things oh so .. enticing.. "Hmnn.. I do feel a budding pressure, is that how . males feel? I feel like something is.. I dunno.. haaah.." She inquired, then blinked briefly.. Fiona also seemed.. into it by quite a lot so that was the shared sensation the devil worshipper had spoken of?

"No limit to what I can ask hmn?" She cooed, shifting again, the new sensations of her shaft intensely distracting, pulsing under the ladies attention.. "Haaah.. I'm .. I'm.. not.. .." she bit her lips.. it had felt as if she was cuming, yet, was held at the apex of that pleasure.

"Your lips feel so.. haaah.. I want to cum..Hmnn but what I'll give you..? W.. what do you want?" Rovana looked at Lady Wachter with a lustful grin, reaching out, to caress along one of the tentacles with a hand each, stroking along it, kissing, then suckling the tip of the tentacle upon her lips and, guided by the heat of the nectar.., opened her mouth to allow the tentacle in..

"You haah.. M'lady. I've already gone mad years ago, some say. But this is another kind of devilish desire..." She pushed her cock up against Lady Wachters lips, feeling it pulse in unholy lust, thrusting forward to take Fionas lips, if the dominatrix let her, her thrusting lustful, primal, feral, her clinging to the tentacles full of need.. would it be so bad to give in to primal lusts? Just the feeling of a tentacle coiling around her balls was it, yes? yes, they were,.. it was so divine.. not to forget the toys still in her body.

"Oh, you are impressive.. I've hnnn... scantly felt like this e.. ever.. even with Ludmilla... haah.. want to be a good girl.. this thing feels so good.. d.. don't stop.." She said, slightly muffled as she suckled on the phallus-tentacle in her mouth for a moment, almost feeling her mind shattering under the pleasure. To imagine herself as a pretty, warm oil covered blood-doll noble plaything and tool for her dark mistresses..
-------------------------------------------------

Rovanas ship,
Mindscape

Avast there, Ludmilla. That certainly was a tough spot, you know. Rovana, dressed as full pirate captain again, but moving with a hint of a noble gait to her as she strode along her ship, hand caressing along the sturdy wood of the reiling.
My body was losing to pleasure, you see, fiendish pleasure. I also couldn't help but notice the scroll Lady Wachter had brought and how she refused to talk about it.. clearly she ment to convince me to .. her side at that point, using fiendish pleasure. The Captain adjusted her hat, leaning forward to take slightly alter the ships course by its steering wheel, looking over the takelage.

How I escaped this trap of lust brought up by me own.. desires? Well, thats what we be here to figure out! I feel hot, wonderful beyond believe, right now.. I'm just hiding out to think. Here, on me ship.. as captain of my crew and soul, heres where I go to keep my calmth, while people just think I come up with crazy ideas at random. Heres where I am safe, where I remind myself of whats truly important She looked at an expressionless Ludmilla, whilest pulling herself a bottle of rum out of thin air, a memory of its taste.., only to realize the bottle was alredy empty. Whys it always gone? Anyway. Impressive that you are here, of course, you can't hear me still, I guess, but.. you are here, because I imagine you to? Left quite the impression you know? Something is different between you and Fiona Wachter, No, no, not just the fiendisness against the vampiress, its.. subtle, but very important.. like a ship with no holes, and one with but a tiny scratch in the hull.. both of you are.. in.. in charge of me, but in all that Lady Wachter does.. there is a certain.. cruelty. She makes me feel good, yes, but.. not to make me feel good, but.. to toy with me, is that it? She wants me to join her in belonging to hell.. and I .. want to be free.. or belong to someone that lets me be free. I want to be controlled to obey, yet free to be what I want, does that make any sense to you? To be goaded and changed into a noble plaything and blood-doll, but given the freedom to sail the seas as mighty captain when I wish. Fiona wants me to be a tool for her, wants you to have me as tool, and I want that too, in a way, but.. not just a tool to be used and discarded, like she did with her injured servant.. If I'm hurt I want you to worry, not dismiss me. If I'm weak I want you to lift me up! I rant.. and We're here whilest my body is going mad with pleasure, and I know, I want to submit, and be bend to her will. It seems I don't just desire subservience to anyone pretty, she most certainly is both pretty and arousing but, a part of me doesn't want to give in like that, to that..

Rovana stared back to the wall on her ship, there, within the wood, edges, was the code of pirates. We know, no master but the sea, no one to follow but the captain, or if we be captain, ourself! But I've already given in to another, and it felt so good, under you.. and hell is offering me so much more... Admiral Rovana. Noble Buccaneer Rovana!.. but.. Don't turn your back to me like that! I know it'd not be under my queen, My dark lady,.. I'd rather be her captain, and she'd help.. guide me in the dark hours.. Hell, Hell would just demand I sail under their command. No pirate sails under anyones command. No pirate treats their crew like tools. Noble or not! I serve those I wish to serve! It's MY choice to be enslaved, is it not? No more whips and no more chains, to live free is what remains. All for one, and one for all, we'll board the ship and make the call.... She recited, her voice sounding over the ship, with a musical timbre...

----

Whilest, in reality, she squirmed in the tentacles, with slightly lustclouded, distracted eyes, her newly gained shaft throbbing hungrily, pulsing eager for release under the teasing tentacles, presenting herself before the slimey lewdness of the tentacles toying with her.

Wisdom roll of.. 5 so she's definitly giving in to the tentacles teasing her.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fiona
Bedroom

"I think keeping the bones of an enemy in a box is a good way to ensure they stay dead," Fiona said, before covering Rovana's lips with her finger to hush her.

The lady grinned impishly as Rovana commented on the slithering, oozy mass of tentacles as they formed and then edged around both women's bodies as the space between them narrowed. Through the new bond that they shared, Rovana could sense the excitement and growing need in Lady Wachter, as her new shaft was gripped and steadied, while the tentacles slipped around the pirate.

"Yes... you'll cum, my sweet sailor. But I want us both to be desperate for it.~ Let the devils' influences sweep us away. This is the only true escape, the only true freedom," Fiona intoned darkly, amid her soft cooing and gasping, and lewd noises as she pleasured Rovana. She seemed to enjoy it very much when the pirate returned the favor and licked the gooey tendrils, each of them acting like an extended cock. The one she opened her mouth wide for immediately plunged in, with its slimey coating tasting like additional sweet nectar, drawing Rovana more and more into the hellish pleasure.

Visions of herself being a pretty, oil-covered sex and blood doll for her true mistress began to swim in her head as the tentacles slid over the curves of her body, and the lady's hands slipped to Rovana's holes to remove the panties and sex toys, to make way for the leaking, lubricated tentacles...
-------------------------------------------------

Rovanas ship,
Mindscape

The dark skinned vampire queen stood upon he railing, gazing out on the dark blue seas, with a cold wind causing her skimpy, revealing garments to flutter, and her beautiful body displayed proudly before the captain.

"Losing to pleasure," Ludmilla said calmly. "But not MY pleasure."

The wind whipped through her hair, done up in a different way nearly every day, with methods that still mystified Rovana. Perhaps it was some natural ability that the vampiress had which wasn't significant enough for any would be vampire hunter to put in his journals.

"I may be important to you. But YOU are important to the both of us," the image of Ludmilla said, still staring out beyond the prow of the ship, where a stormcloud loomed and flashed with lightning ahead. No matter where Rovana steered, the cloud always seemed in front of her, rushing in from the horizon like a living manifestation of destruction.

"You are aware of how you affect me, Rovana. You are a symbol. You are my hope for freedom. How can I be free if you are not? If it is lust you wish to get lost in, *I* shall provide it. Not her. Not Them."

Ludmilla's chin rose slightly and her lips parted to reveal her fangs, yet still, her eyes gazed forward, not meeting the pirate's. Somewhere back in reality, a pair of tentacles were entering Rovana's lower orifices, putting her into an airtight triple penetration. Fiona Wachter was moving upwards with her mouth, kissing up the belly and breasts of the pirate, while positioning her own cunny against the tip of the throbbing infernal cock, which glowed with white hot desire to unleash itself...

"Yes, I am here. No, Ludmilla cannot hear you. Not the real Ludmilla. But I am not your understanding or memory of Ludmilla. The bite of a vampire leaves an impression - more than a normal memory. I am the Dark Kiss. I am the magic that binds you to your vampire lover. I will fade, in time. But for now, I am with you. And I will sustain you through the Lady Wachter's machinations."

The dark figure hissed as - in reality - Lady Wachter sank down upon Rovana's shaft, lowering her tight slit inch by inch, slowly, until at last she was hilted and their bodies were mingled and mashed up against each other. Then she began to writhe and bounce up and down upon Rovana while the tentacles went into overdrive, overloading Rovana's senses completely - except in here, in this mental compartment of Rovana's own creation. The storm was all around the ship, but with the Dark Kiss eyeing it, the winds swept along the ship, battering but not breaking it.

"Her intention is to sunder your senses. To leave you helpless and drowning. Then she will offer to help you up. Bring you back into control of yourself. Better and more empowered than ever before. All you need to do is sign the contract..." The Dark Kiss version of Ludmilla said with disparagement.

"I shall overwhelm you because it feels good. For both you and Ludmilla. And when you go where you will, Ludmilla will go too. There is little else that needs be said. I will possess you, Rovana. But I don't need to rule you, or trap you. I just want to be a mark upon you. Two little dots on your pretty white neck. No one need know what they mean, save you and your mistress. An understanding. In the dark of night. You are hers. And Ludmilla will not have anything that is truly hers be seen as anything less than remarkable."

The mindscape version of Ludmilla stepped closer to the wheel, putting an arm around the mental version of Rovana, bolstering the captain as the winds redoubled their efforts (the tentacles had pushed the physical Rovana beyond the point of exhaustion, with the devilish binding still not letting her release. Fiona was going cross eyed, her breasts heaving as they continued to rut wildly with one another).

"Hell offers you power without freedom - which is no power at all. Ludmilla offers you me, and the freedom to take power for yourself. One cannot exist alongside the other. There cannot be two skies."

Rovana spoke, choosing to be Ludmilla's captain over Hell's admiral, and at last the Dark Kiss turned to look at her. It was Ludmilla's shape, but those eyes were different. They were blood red... frightening, yet somehow not so for Rovana, for it was a part of her. Ludmilla's mouth opened wider, fangs showing. The wind ratcheted up to a hurricane force, now the boat shifted violently to the side.

"Then you have made your choice. You are Ludmilla's. She is your dark queen now, and she will not SHARE you with this filth!"

The Dark Kiss gripped the mindscape Rovana in her arms and sank her teeth into the captain's neck, releasing a flood of ecstasy more powerful than what the hellish nectar and tentacles were accomplishing in reality. The boat overturned, and Rovana and the Dark Kiss were plunged into the ocean... sinking together into the darkness, but in that darkness, there was calm. The raging storm above was silent. Rovana felt protected in Ludmilla's arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rovana was back in the Master Bedroom of Wachterhaus. The glowing runes on her fiend cock had disappeared in a flash of light. The tentacles and her shaft released simultaneously as a flood of seed entered her body from all her holes, even as she flooded Fiona Wachter's womb with her own fiendish load. The pleasure was enough to melt anyone's sanity, but a part of her was still under the waves, the dark kiss encircling her, helping to keep Rovana as herself.

Lady Wachter heaved messily against Rovana, as more and more cum flooded over the pair of them from the tentacles, until at last they were both spent, and the tendrils and cock both faded from reality, their purpose achieved.

"Do you feel that, Rovana? That maddening yearning?" Fiona asked with a devilish laugh.

For her part, Rovana felt tired, and as though she had just had one of the most shattering orgasms of her young life, but she did not feel this maddened yearning that Fiona seemed sure that she should be feeling.

"That is the addiction of the hellwasp nectar. Once you've felt the peak of pleasure under its influence, it is like a powerful drug. Heheh... don't worry, I can supply it quite readily, as can the servitors of the most exalted Glasya. Consider it another reason among others that we should not be at cross purposes with one another. The withdrawal effects are not pleasant, sadly. I wouldn't want you to suffer that debilitation."

She caressed Rovana's cum spattered cheek and then licked a ropey warm remnant from off the pirate's lips.

"I can just see us now, Rovana. Two noble ladies, one ruling the land in the name of Strahd, the other sailing the dark seas with the power of Hell behind her. Do you not wish to join with me in the worship of Baator, knowing all that there is to gain? Or knowing all that there is to lose, if you were to refuse?" Her voice had a dark edge to it as she gave a nod to the quill, ink and parchment on the bedside.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana, Rovana Dilisnya(?), The Reaver, Vampire Waifu
Lady Wachters hobby room

Rovana hushed, but.. not entirely because she was compliant, but because, below her arousal, she was thinking: See, if I was trapped, facing my mortal enemy, with no way out, the one thing I would do was hide my most valuable posessions so he couldn't use them.. and one way to hide something, is to gulp it down. You have him locked away to ensure he returns. You fear him, I bet none of you Wachters ever looked into the chest to discover a gem, hidden in the rotten away ribcage.. A far fetched theory, but not an impossible one.

That said, Rovanas line of thinking was interrupted by the intense pleasure from the groping hands, moaning, licking at a tentacle slithering up along her smooth skin, quivering under the lustful assault. "Haaamnn.. mistressss.." She moaned out against the tentacle.. she'd be so pretty, dressed up like a good girl, to please her fiendish mistress...

---------------------
Rovana looked over, watching large, dark tendrils slither around in the water of her ship, looking up. "Avast there.. this is new.." She hesitated. "This be just my imagination. Am I talking back to myself? Welp, gone crazy I have."

Great, my subconcious took lessons from Eva, are you saying you aren't important to yourself?. Ugh, talking with images. Rovana shook her head, stepping along the deck with steady steps, though she did watch the hairstyle changing. She had ever seen Ludmilla with slightly unkempt, if naturally beautiful hair. She shouldn't be imagining her with different hairstyles, should she?

Me? A symbol of freedom? I can barely keep myself free... wait, I don't believe in myself, not.. that much. .. then you are real?.. Well, real, ghostly.. whatever.. Rovana shifted, sitting down upon the small wooden ladder leading up to her ships steering weel, her mental apperance shifting, turning into a younger version of herself, still in a piratey outfit, but less of a captain, more a lowly sailor.

"I can't take on Lady Wachter, not with all her servants about, neither can I keep decieving her, I have to grab the chest.. heh, story of a pirates struggle. I don't care about getting lost in lust.. I .. I'm not as brave or heroic as I pretend to be. This place scares me, Strahd scares me, Dagon scares me, heck, even you scare me, though.. the last one in an exciting way. The experience of losing myself in such fearful helplessness yet, be well taken care of and feeling.. better the more I let ye take charge, that be what I enjoyed." She explained, leaning back momentarily, looking at Ludmilla.

"S.. so hot, I want to cum.." she moaned under the tendrils assault back in reality, her body shivering and squirming, more responding on instinct than anything of rational control.

"Huh.. So you are.. interesting." She listened, focusing back on Ludmilla. "You know, for a while I wondered what was the difference between you and Strahd, if I was just a more dellusional Ireena, you a younger Count, but.. theres just something fundamentally different. Strahd, Wachter, I don't want to be.. theirs." Rovana blushed. "I want to be pretty, for you, noble for you, so you desire me, so you grow strong by proxy." Rovana tried to justify, even if this was not the real Ludmilla.

"I suspected she wanted to do that.. but I didn't.. I just.. felt good. I .. Wachter was the second person that made me feel this.. helpless, to be fair, she needed a helping hand, compared to you.. I misjudged her in part because y.. Ludmilla, said she was trustworthy.. I guess she didn't know her closer either." Rovana nodded, eyeing the storm worriedly. She stepped over to Ludmilla.. the incarnation of the vampires kiss, seeming to fight the urge to hug to her like a little girl for a moment, even now wanting to appear stronger than she felt.

"Th.. that sounds wonderful.. I want to be a slave, but.. not a tool or toy, .. I mean.. not outside those loving arms of my Ludmilla.
You.... thats what it is. You are more of a mistress than Strahd or Wachter. You don't need to chain me up or lock me away, because you are strong enough to trust me to return..
I will be Ludmillas captain, and in the secret of her dark embrace, all hers."
Rovana nodded, her outfit shifting back to the original piratey look, as she calmed down, and watched Ludmilla take the wheel.

"I want power to be free. I want power because I deserve it... and I don't mind a dark, lusting embrace luring me to my mistress.. as long as I have a choice." She reached out, putting her hand upon Ludmillas incarnation. "Give me strength. I shall set the course. I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." Rovana said, in determination, suprisingly, even without acting, not intimidating by the horrifying glare of the vampires bite..

Only to feel herself overwhelmed by the bite. "AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH!"

And somewhere in between that lustful scream, that plunge into the depths, Rovana had come back to reality, shouting, screaming, moaning, laughing all alike. "Aaah.. ahahaha.. aaaah.. haaah..." she gurgled with a sudden release of seed, panting lustfully.

"Haah.. never.. felt so goood..." She nodded, cooing with glazed over eyes.. "Y.. yes.. you're right... so good.. I want more of this.. want to give.. hamn.. myself to it.." She cooed, her hand caressing along her face, feeling the cum staining her, wandering down, though, perhaps luckily hidden from Wachters eyes by her own lewd bukkake, the place where the hand rested.. was were the bitemark was, as Rovana looked over to the quill and paper.

She stumbled over to the quill and paper, not needing to pretend struggling with exhaustion.. though, Lady Wachter must be just as exhausted, just more used to this.

She picked up the quill and eyed the contract. With a slight moaning, just to emphatize, she dunked the quill into the ink, eyeing the paper as if reading it through. "Come to think of it, I never told you my full name. Its amusing, you know, that when I asked you what noble family I could disguise as,.. you suggested my real name. " It was a lie. Most likely. But Rovana didn't need the truth.
She didn't need Fiona to believe her as she gripped the Inkjar. All she needed, as the Inkjar began flying through the air, was for Lady Wachter to look at her, eyes widening in shock, uncertainty, realization. It did not matter which, as the Inkjar splashed towards Fionas face, aimed at her eyes, Joe, with a mental command, sweeping down to tug at her hair as well.. though to be fair, Rovanas dangerous grace suffered from the exhausting orgasm and moreso, the remains of her 'noble' attire Wachter she hadn't removed yet.

Before even watching if her attack had hit, Rovana already rushed forward, raising her arm. Sure, people spoke of fanciful neck-chops.. but she wasn't crazy/stupid enough to try any of that fanciful maneuvering. She was simply going to choke Fiona Wachter unconscious, while remarking.: "Sorry, I'll be taking Leos remains and the real treasure the old rascal hid from you all these years. Need that to serve me true mistress. I'll not tell the Baron, crazy coot would propably give me a bunch of trouble too, for that, do us both a favour and don't send anyone to die pointlessly whilest chasing me. As I told that bastard Strahd already, you will always remember this as the day that you almost caught Captain Rovana."

Deception on the Dilisnya part: 11 total. Roll(1d20)+9:
2,+9
Total:11

Stealth: 12 total.

Initative:
Roll(1d20)+7:
2,+7
Total:9
(I don't do that well, do I?)

Inkthrowing, assuming advantage because Lady Wachter is caught by suprise, better roll is an 18, then again, up to you if 9 hits a naked Wachter potentially as well. ^^
Roll(1d20)+6:
12,+6
Total:18

Roll(1d20)+6:
3,+6

Damage if desired, sneak attack plus.. whatever an Inkjar does.
Roll(2d6)+4:
1,3,+4
Total:8

In either case, Rovana would be moving up to Wachter, to hinder her casting, and asking Joe to assist with subduing/distracing her for her next attack.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Wachter
Bedroom

It appeared that Lady Wachter was not one to be so easily fooled by Rovana's chicanery. When she rounded and flung the inkjar, the lady was already ducking low, her arms and legs wide spread like a spider upon the bedsheets, and her clenched teeth showing anger and bemusement at war with one another across her visage.

"Tch! Idiot girl! You are nothing! Majesto! Bring this worm down!"

All of a sudden, behind Rovana, the air shimmered, as something that had been invisible this entire time, following the pirate's movements on its mistress' order, became visible and struck with its scorpion tail-shaped stinger, piercing the back of the corsair's shoulder and injecting a poison into her!

[Rovana takes 6 piercing damage from a critical hit! Rovana must make a CON saving throw vs DC of 11. She will take 8 poison damage otherwise (4 damage if the save is successful.]

The infernal creature, with bat wings, red skin, hooved feet and the aforementioned tail, hovered in the air behind Rovana, screeching and tugging at her hair as it tried to aim for a second attack.

The Lady Wachter waved her hands through the air, tracing an infernal rune through the air, as the familiar orange bands that she had used to restrain the tentacled intruder were now summoned to restrain Rovana!

[Wisdom Saving throw, DC 13 or she is under the effects of Hold Person (Paralyzed) and will need to repeat the check at the end of her subsequent turns.]

Joe squawked and did a dive by attack at Lady Wachter, trying to distract her concentration from the spell, but the infernalist waved the parrot aside, maneuvering to the bedside where she grasped a silver candlestick.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Lady Wachters hobby room

"Hmn? Graaah!" Rovana growled. To be fair, who could have expected some invisible attacker ready to strike her down? She couldn't dodge in time and worse, Wachter was taking the opportunity to weave some infernal signs like before.

"Ugh.. that counts as clever but not foolproof then? Bloody he.. .. masts." Rovana cursed, her vision swimming from the poison, only to find herself grasped in the iron grasp of the chains, struggling against them, unable to speak, her expression struck on an angry grin. Hmn.. Well, that went.. not quite as planned To be fair, who'd have thought her a frigging devil worshipper? .. I should have snuck up here and tried to pick the lock, I'm propably fast enough... Why's she get that flying scorpion fuck while my parrot is just a flapping corpse? Oh hey, reminds me. Hey Joe, this might be my third death, think I'll get some sorta coupon this time around? Ugh. Crap. Hey, perhaps theres a slit in the door for you to get help from.. or the window. Hey Joe, this is not gonna be fun, buuuut.. Rovana sighed, inwardly, thinking.. it wasn't like she could go anywhere.

Great, this holding still thingie doesn't do anything to stop the pain from that sting. I'd propably be cringing and screaming except I can't. I'm a pathetic excuse for a pirate captain. Can't steal a thing, heck my stolen shadow is still gone, only thing I got in plus since getting here are a few silverbolts, and that was a gift. What am I doing wrong? Too greedy, wanting to be noble and enjoy submissive pleasures? Perhaps, but how else to empower this blade? Wasn't like Wachter gave me any unwatched moments. Disrespectful? Well I'd really have buried your remains Leo.
Not relying on Damia? Well, I didn't want her to get trapped in the bookclub brainwashing ritual, just because I'm into it, no reason to involve her.
Am I simply too nice? Seems Strahd and his ilk have all the advantages here. Quite sure if I followed the code properly I'd not be in this.. bind. Then again, if Tristram and Ludmilla had followed the code, I'd be one of Strahds sextoys now. Sorry Baroness, I thought I was doing you a half favour, that Lady Wachter would make you feel good and cared for in the way Ludmilla made me feel, where your crazed husband neglected you, sorry Damia, you keep thinking I'm your way to adventures and freedom, when I got little clue of what I'm doing, sorry most of all to you, I guess, Ludmilla, I'm not as heroic or brave as you think, really, I'm not brave at all, just a good actor. No letter of Marque for me pillaging. No one special, just acting like the legends and tales of pirates, because everyone feared and respected them. I know that the truth isn't as glorious, that the real pirates are more filthy, cowardly robbers trying to intimidate their victims not to fight, rather than fearless, unstoppable champions of freedom with a rough exterior, stealing treasures from rich opressors I want them to be, but.. oh geez, whats she gonna do with that candlestick.. this wont be pleasant.

The tale of the great Rovana.: Pretended to be a pirate captain and noble, Tried to sail the seas, drowned, got rescued. Sailed with her own ship, came upon a fully armed battleship, barely ran away. Fell from a bridge, got saved by some bird people. Faced some vampire captain, got killed and revived by an old hag. Beaten up by a devil worshipper and her fucked up winged scorpion.. perhaps gonna be rescued again.

Heh, then again, I am alive, more than you can say of Strahd. So far nothing could put me down for long. Beat up wolves and my own shadow and a frigging deep one. Didn't need any unholy nonsense. Don't need any devils.. to get beaten up.

Would that be good enough for you, Ludmilla? Good enough to be safely back with you in the depths of the ocean, on the heights of the waves, you name it, propably beats me current position..Can I just be someone thats not the strongest, or most intimidating, or fearless, or noble.. just some stupid nobody that keeps on trying? Trying to be what a pirate should be, trying to be clever, trying to get strong enough to free you... you and the Banshee gal.. oh and Leo Dilisnya, while at it, unlike me, all good people that didn't deserve what they got...
She barely managed to groan in the fiendish magics grasp, feeling the poison coursing through her as she exhaled and assured herself. I wont stop. And if the whole world laughs and taunts me and beats me up. As long as theres one that believes in me. She hesitated, thinking of Damia, of the Banshee... Joe? He kind of counted! What about the Raven fellows? Four. Four more than truly believe in you. I've seen how Ernst looks at you Wachter... Welp, I deserve this and some for tricking the Baroness I guess.

Yeaah.. nope. Knew that crit earlier would come back to bite me. Save checks:
Roll(1d20)+0:
3,+0
Total:3

Roll(1d20)+1:
8,+1

Aand repeat check fails too..
Roll(1d20)+0:
5,+0
Total:5

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Wachter
Bedroom

"Hmph!" Fiona grunted, moving forward. She took a swing at Joe with the candlestick, then muttered a word of power, and her body glowed with a purple hue.

A second sting hit Rovana in her other shoulder, poison coursing through her again.

[8 piercing, 5 poison damage (successful save)]

Joe, seeing his captain in trouble, squawks!

"Rawwwrk! Sails on the horizon! Wee Woo!" he said cryptically, then smashed at full speed through the bedroom window, leaving a parrot sized hole there.

"Hmmph. And now, we are alone again," Fiona smirked, smacking the candlestick as Majesto, the imp, settled down on Rovana's neck, rubbing his prodding, hardening prick along her earlobe.

"Fufufu... Majesto has taken a liking to you it seems." The laughter died quickly as the lady rose the candle above her head and brought it crashing down on Rovana's head. The world spun, starbursts of pain were exploding in her head. Fiona was saying something, but Rovana couldn't hear it. Instead a second impact came, and the world went dark.

~~~~~~~
From Darkness
By the Lakeshore.

Rovana's memories had become foggy. She'd entered Wachter's house, looking for a gem. She'd used the Baroness to get inside. Infernalists. Wachter and her followers were devil worshippers. They were doing lewd horrible things to Baroness Lydia. Then Lady Wachter had wanted to do lewd things with Rovana. They'd fought against an intruder, a deep one? Ugly fish face.

The memories grew too foggy after that. Something must have happened. Did she hit her head?

She was in darkness. In an enclosed space of some kind. A wooden box? No, a coffin. Fucking figured. This whole place was just one tragic fail after another. What was the point of remaining free? Remaining good? Maybe she should just give in, like Lady Wachter had, and play by evil's rules? Where had living by her ideals gotten her? She was in a box for her corpse.

She shifted uncomfortably, and realized why. She had a gag in her mouth, and her naked body was covered in ropes, like a net. There was an old Masetian term for it in her old world... 'Shibari.' The kinky art of tying women up.

Her crotch was aching. Something large had been shoved up her rear, some sort of plug. Her pussy was devoid of any implement, but she felt raw down there and... unclean.

The box was moving as if on a cart. It had been ever since she'd woken up. Or had she been awake this whole time and was only now just remembering? The box jolted whenever the vehicle crunched over uneven ground, which was frequently.

Rovana started to pay attention to small details, since she was robbed of her sight and unable to move. The ground was sloping steadily downward. There were birds calling, and then, faintly, the sound of water lapping up to shore. Not in waves like the sea, but rather a freshwater lake.

The cart stopped. There was a crunch of boots. Some muttered words. Then the box was hefted up and placed down onto the ground. More crunching of boots, the exchange of coins, and then the sound of a cart rolling away again, growing distant.

Footsteps approached the coffin, lighter than the ones before. There was a prying. The nails in the coffin were groaning and coming loose! With a great wrenching sound, the lid of the coffin was torn off and a figure stood above her, silhouetted in the light of a waxing gibbous moon.

Ludmilla's eyes scanned Rovana's pale, bruised body. Her jaw looked as though it were set hard, seeing what had been done to the pirate. With two strong arms, she picked the bound Rovana up from the coffin and set her body down by the shore of the lakeside, whose waters shimmered in the moonlight and were covered on the far side by an encroaching mist and the looming heights of Mount Baratok, which were covered in a massive fog bank.

Ludmilla strode to the coffin again, rummaged around in it, and returned with a pile of Rovana's items. Her clothes, her leather armor, her hand crossbow and her cutlass.

With those set beside her, Ludmilla moved her hand to the gag, and began to unfasten it, speaking gently before doing so into Rovana's ear.

"We are being watched," the vampiress said.

The gag was pulled free, and Ludmilla set about slowly, calmly undoing the various knots that kept the pirate captain bound up.

"Under more pleasant circumstances, I would say this is like unwrapping a present," Ludmilla commented as a knot came loose, freeing Rovana's wrists.

"You will need to bathe. Then I shall dress you. Do not overexert yourself. You are still recovering from the poison that has kept you dulled. It has been two days since you were captured."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rovana
Unknown lakeshore

Well in my defence, with Ludmilla endorsing her, I didn't expect her to be completely crazy. Rovana noted again in her current state. Thinking about it, I've been all too pacifistic, letting both Strahd and Wachter strike first. Again, shitty pirate.

Well, so far she'd either waken up with Damia, or in a grave. She made a mental note to make out with the Vistana more, if she got a chance.

Still, Rovana being.. Rovana, she tried to shift and get loose of her bindings, just so she could claims he had tried.. they seemed rather .. well crafted.

Rovana blinked, painfully, at the silouette before her. Oh great, still dreaming. She mused. Damned painful dream though. Rovana coughed a bit when the gag was removed. She did slightly lean up into Ludmillas strong grip, betraying how much she needed someone to steady her to the attentive eye. She rubbed her wrists painfully. "Last time you put me in a grave, this time you pull me out of one, we be even then? Two days. Lovely. I presume I've been tortured, responded with creative insults, and gotten the gratitude for those." Rovana stumbled, reaching for the buttplug, and pulling it out with a painful whimper. She did agree with needing a bath first though, and didn't mind the coldness of the water. Served her right. She more let herself fall into the waters than graciously dived in.

"And of course we're being watched. Strahd doesn't like not knowing everything and I'm an unknown.." She exhaled. A part of her wanted to head out to cut down Lady Wachters disgusting household in revenge, certainly, she could take them one by one, Lady Wachter, now that she knew of her little minion..

But she shook her head, remembering what the Dark Kiss version of Ludmilla had said. You are a symbol, my hope for freedom. Truly, Rovana felt like giving up, or just giving in to evil, but.. she couldn't. If she showed how pathetic she was, how easily she was afraid and giving up, what'd become of Ludmilla?

"Right!" Rovana slammed her hands together into a clap, ignoring her bruises, and cleaning her blonde hair until it regained some of its beauty. She turned away from Ludmilla to clean herself more.. intimately. Then again, considering the time Ludmilla had spent with Strahd, perhaps she more than understood.

"Not the meeting I had hoped for, but, every failure brings you a step further. I learned a lot of things. By now Lady Wachter has taken countermeasures to me warning the Baron, plus you being here means Strahd knows of some of my plans. Plus, until you are free of his influence I can't know you wont go off to report to him. This is a hassle, you know, I like boasting of my plans." Rovana sighed, then added. "I'll be needing me sword." She stepped out, grabbing her cutlass, a little weakly, before poking it into the waters surface, causing it to ripple and shift. No, she couldn't use her blade to soothsay, scry, or predict anything.. but she wanted whoever was watching on to think otherwise, .. would be what the proper pirate captain Rovana would do. Mislead your enemies about your strengths.

She watched the squiggly, watery lines, forming Lady Wachters face, then Strahds, then disassembling to show the gates of Vallaki, seeming thoughtful. "I see.." She mused. Whilest also secretly feeling for Joe.. considering her distance, she couldn't link with him.. but she should be able to feel if he was al.. was still around. "Does Strahd play Chess?" She mused, brushing herself off and reaching for her clothes. "If you look at this as a chess game its quite the confusing thing, with several players. You're a knight. To go towards your goal, you have to take a step to the side always. Me.." Just a pawn. They can move everywhere, but do nothing. "A queen. I can move wherever I want." She shook her head, cutting her blade through the waters surface, destroying the watery images and symbols. "Talking nonsense. Sorry, talking to you helps me think about what I need to do." Clearly, I fail at being an evil pirate. So.. I'll pretend to be a hero. For you, Ludmilla. Now what would a heroic pirate say?

"First things first, if I've been out for two days, I be having a debt to pay that allows no delay. A true pirate always stays true to their word, as long as it doesn't go against the code." She smiled to Ludmilla, though propably couldn't hide a certain wearyness from the same.

"I be having little idea how to go on." She tipped her chin, looking at Ludmilla. She really wanted to fall into those strong, if cool arms and just cry about.. all this mess.
She checked for her necklace, picking it up if there, sighing slightly. "None of this is like in the stories, is it, Ludmilla? I'm neither a beautiful noble for you to seduce, nor a mighty pirate captain to look up to. Heh, look at me, beaten and broken, really, Strahd and Dagon should just leave me be, I'm so pathetic I couldn't possibly be a threat to anyone.." She said, melancholically, with a bit more truth behind it than she wanted, as she gripped the amber necklace, dipping it into the water.

"Or perhaps I don't mind sacrificing myself to reach my goals." She focused. Be her symbol of freedom. You don't even have to believe it yourself.. SHE has to. Plus, good chance is, the real reason you are alive and she is free is that Strahd doesn't quite know how you survived. You are still an unknown. Make that more so. You don't have to defeat Strahd... just take the beautiful Ludmilla, and keep him uncertain.. make her and by extension him believe you are that unstoppable pirate beauty. Everyone expects Strahd to have a plan for everything, perhaps he has, so .. he would think others are like him, beat him by having no plan but looking like you do?"When I cut myself before the count, when I ran away to the chapel, do you think that was a coincidence? " She played with the necklace through her fingers. "You are the only one that would have known this wasn't on me before.. you payed.. close attention to my neck. But you said you didn't like the chapel, so I had to return back, to make sure you'd be the one to find me body."

"I figure you are here because Strahd is smarter than Lady Wachter. With you here, I have no reason to challenge someone as dangerous as him.. and I've already taken what I needed from his castle. If he pays me the bet he owes and acknowledges my claim, I shall call us even." She mused, dipping the necklace into the water by the lakeshore, grinning to herself. Thinking about it, as not just Count, but innofficial Prince of Barovia by bloodright, Strahd should have the high standing to bestow nobility...

"Hear the one who calls you now, my name is Rovana and I am your captain. Red Dawn!" After all that had happened, an immortal heroes dying wish sounded more like Rovana than anything else..

Right, should have my bad luck rolled out slowly.. 9 total for charisma for posing impressively while summoning ships. Makes sense though. :p

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ludmilla Vilisevic
Lakeshore at Night

Ludmilla placed Rovana gently onto her feet once they were freed and undid the rest of the knots methodically. Her cold hands provided a chill to the pirate's body, but they became warmer the longer she touched Rovana.

"You are becoming all too familiar with the grave than is good for you. One can only flirt with death for so long," Ludmilla admonished, though she did not sound all together harsh with her words. She stood by the shore, her arms crossed, watching Rovana bathe herself in the lake's cool waters.

"Stay close the shore, there have been strange things occurring at Lake Zarovich. Lights on the water. Disturbing noises. Townsfolk have gone missing, and it is not *our* doing." Ludmilla said, emphasizing the 'our' to indicate her continued association with the Count's undead.

The vampiress watched Rovana attentively as she bathed, her irises in the moonlight shining like a jungle cat's. A predator that was content to observe and remain motionless while the world about her moved. She followed the dripping pirate as she came back to shore and had a drying towel ready to hand to her. She then observed as the pirate play-acted at scrying with her blade. She rose one of her crisp, well maintained eyebrows, but other than that remained passive.

"The Master does play chess, and is quite proficient. He invited the old Mage to a game before they began their duel almost a year ago. The mage refused, but I think it would have been a challenging match," the noble looking vampire said, sitting upon a rock, upright.

"The game is a poor analogy for the contest you face however. Strahd is a King who is looking for his queen and can change the rules to suit him." She paused, then added as an afterthought:

"And the board can eat you."

She smirked at Rovana's reason for talking to her.

"I like to hear you talk. You're amusing. It also makes the sounds you make when I'm feeding from you seem all the more... adorable? Yes. Adorable."

The vampiress became meditative as Rovana mused about how the tales were different, how she had little idea for how to go on. When she came to a natural pause, Ludmilla turned to crane her head up to the moon, watching it pensively before speaking.

"If life were like the stories, I would have been a triumphant knight, restored the Order of the Silver Dragon, and brought peace to the land over two hundred years ago. I suppose it matters to ask what is the story being told? Heroic? Or Horrific?"

Seeing how this seemed to put Rovana in a self-pitying mood, Ludmilla stood and walked over to the blonde pirate, embracing the freshly clothed woman.

"There now. You aren't pathetic. I desire neither a hoity-toity noble, nor a rum-soaked, hook-handed caricature, and your failures hardly measure up to mine own. You still draw breath. Something which pleases me."

The dark lady nuzzled her cold face against Rovana's neck, her lips kissing the two pin-prick marks on the pirate's neck. After this, she relented her embrace a little to allow Rovana to stride to the water's edge and dip her amulet into the water.

The amber medallion glowed bright, and bubbles began to form in the lake water about fifty feet out. A crimson glow appeared beneath the dark water, and then with a whoosh, the placid lake surface parted and a dark wood prow split the shimmering waves, followed by a great galleon with red sails that would rival the great pirate vessels and even the fighting ships of the Royal Navy from her homelands.

Lanterns were aflame, lighting up the ship's ornate design. It was a ship of battle, but it looked fast and intimidating. And here, on the water, with many holes in its sails, it looked somewhat ghostly as well. As if its presence in this plane changed its nature in the same way that Joe had been changed.

"That is an impressive ship," Ludmilla remarked, genuinely impressed. Then she put up a finger. "You... do know that this is a lake, right?"

The ship had a lifeboat alongside it, attached by a small fixed crane, that could lower the boat into the lake. Somehow, by being attuned to the medallion, Rovana knew that she could summon the lifeboat, thanks to her connection to the ship.

She also knew, somehow, that there were seven other ships in existence whose destinies were intertwined with this ship - and that currently only three of them were captained beside her own.

"What do you intend to do with this ship?" The vampire asked, looking out at it.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dressing up Rovana
Zarovichlakeshore

"I completely agree.." Rovana sighed, about familiarity with the grave. Then, out of habit, she grinned. "Oh don't be jealous, I'm a natural flirt.. You are right though. But.. well, theres little to be gained from not risking anything." Rovana chuckled, looking at the lake. "If Strahd had actually listened to me, rather than treat me like a morsel to play with, I might have told him about it. But trust me, disturbing noises and lights on the water are not the worst of it. Ask Lady Wachter if you, that is you mistrust me, I've already dealt with.. things."

She grinned at the chess analogy. "Strahd can change the board but not the rules. And he's not the only king anymore." She said, intentionally vague. She didn't like being vague to Ludmilla, but knowing that Strahd didn't know what was going on, that he was far from as omniscient as he claimed, and moreso, that she knew something Strahd didn't..

"E.. errr. .uhm..." Rovana blushed, gulped, and sighed slightly, looking over at Ludmilla at the remark about liking to hear her talk,.. followed right after by the idea of being fed upon. The pirate blushed and.. her desire to just embrace Ludmilla was teased forth again, as she looked at those predatory seeming eyes..

"You know, you shouldn't warn me of flirting with death, if I weren't fearless I'd not have flirted with you.

I think its both a heroic and a horrific story."
Rovana mused, tensing, but exhaling, leaning a bit into Ludmillas embrace. "Heh, frankly, I wondered if you could merge the two, noble and pirate, to bring forth something thats neither hoity, nor dirty." She chuckled slightly, murring and gulping under the nuzzling to her neck, growing to be quickly calmed and yielding, shivering under the kiss."L.. ludmilla.. I missed you." She sighed, admitting, in a half whisper, before taking a step back, not wishing to show any onlookers just how vunerable she was.. and, a part of her wished to show off her ship. Ludmilla being impressed was both uplifting and encouraging for the pirates usual antics.. she wanted to be someone Ludmilla would admire.. desire.. lust for.

Not a perfect timing, but.. she needed this. Pretending not to be suprised she grinned at the sight before her.

"What I intend to do with it? Sail the seas. Forever. Free. With my crew. With you. Gather great treasure, slay wicked monsters, terrorize the vile and bring hope to those not free. Right now, I'll be showing you something that.. " She shrugged ever so slightly.

"Something I could by now well be on my way to stopping, if that fool you call a master had actually listened to what I had to say, rather than childishly showing off his powers over me. Well of course he rules in his kingdom. But soon his kingdom will be nothing but his very castle, with him starving in a flooded land." She raised her hand towards the ships lifeboat, focusing on calling it to her.. it couldn't be that different to calling Joe, could it?

"But I'm a tall tale teller, a lier and ne'er do well. Strahd released you and I guess you can't tell me why, but he decided he needs me alive, well, he needs more than that and I need Strahd to not have you bring me back or take me down on a whim, so you need to see, so, we need to sail the lake. I can't see well in the darkness, but I trust you on the lookout. You will know what we look for when you see it, and you will understand why me being weakened and with no crew I can truly trust.. sorry my love..., why that is not a good thing. Not even for your master.... out of curiosity, could you enter my ship without being invited?" If she couldn't, neither could Strahd. She briefly sighed at the irony that out of danger, she rushed into the next danger, against Ludmillas advice, but.. for one, she needed this, needed to feel like a pirate again.. for two, if Dagon had been ready to take her.. she would have woken up to more tentacles, not Ludmilla.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I do not mistrust you," Ludmilla answered simply, and withheld any further comment on Strahd's situation as ruler of this realm. Rovana perceived that the vampire spawn would not be easily convinced that something could challenge him fully.

The vampiress became much more agreeable once she had wrapped her arms around Rovana, still garbed only in simple underclothes, and kissed her upon the neck. Her hands rubbed down the pirate's bare shoulders, and she laughed lightly at Rovana's comment.

"Yes, you did flirt with me, didn't you? I suppose I cannot complain about that. Indeed, I was quite grateful. I have even brought you a gift, courtesy of the collection in Castle Ravenloft."

The vampiress motioned to a chest that had rested near a copse of trees by the discarded coffin. The lid was removed to reveal a decorated suit of leather armor, with stylized padding and a reinforced shirt similar to what Ludmilla herself was wearing, along with form-fitting trousers and supple, elegant leather boots. Completing the outfit was a royal blue cloak that had a shimmering quality in the moonlight.

"A faint magic is upon that cloak. It belonged to someone very special to me in life. I think you should have it. No need to thank me. We're probably both headed for tragedy anyway. But at least we'll look nice while doing so." The dark vampiric warrior grinned fatalistically. Once Rovana was fully dressed in her new finery, Ludmilla nodded approvingly.

"There now. Not hoity toity. Not an unwashed peg legged sailor. You look a proper dashing heroine. Hmm...~ Delectable."

[Rovana gains a set of dashing clothing, leather armor, an elegant pair of boots, and a Cape of Protection +1]
---

Later, after being dressed fully and summoning her ship, Rovana discovered that the ship did in fact respond to her as Joe did, by sensing her desires and lowering the keel boat into the water. Bidden by its captain, the boat magically crossed the waters to shore.

"Most impressive, Captain Rovana." Ludmilla murmured, then cast a sidelong glance at the blonde.

"I could tell you why Strahd told me he sent me. I could hazard a guess at his true motivations. But what difference would it make?"

She stepped onto the keel boat when it arrived near her and sat down upon it, waiting for Rovana to join her. Once she had, the two were brought back to the ship, slowly. Rovana got the impression that her mental control over the boat would not be as efficient as having a proper crew working the oars or manning the sails.

"It is an interesting question. I am not entirely sure. How about we find out?" Ludmilla offered, as they approached the ship. Ropes with iron hooks on them lowered down to be fitted into a loop at either end of the keel boat. When they were affixed, the boat rose slowly upward, the chains from the crane clinking in the chill silence of the night.

Once they arrived, Ludmilla stood up and without asking for permission to board, hopped onto the railing and stepped down onto the deck. A moment passed, and nothing happened to her.

"It would seem your main deck is fair game," she said, then offered a hand to help Rovana aboard. They strode around the ship. It was impressive, but empty, as though it were aching for a crew to make it have life. On the prow of the ship was a figurehead of a fey-like maiden with wild, windswept hair, brandishing two curved blades, posed as though she were leaping into the fray of battle. Rovana felt a hidden power from this vessel charging around her, as though if she discovered a way to attune to it more, she might be able to unlock its hidden potential.

Climbing the steep aft stairs, Rovana found what she instinctively knew to be the captain's quarters. The door opened for her with a click, and she stepped into a well lit room with plenty of lanterns, a luxurious four poster bed with silk drapes, and a large desk with natural cubby holes built into the wall for the storing of maps and drinks and books and whatever else a captain could want.

"Ah. There we are." Ludmilla said, her figure stopped at the threshold. "Seems this room is considered your residence. May I have permission to enter, captain?" Ludmilla asked with a smirk and a raised brow.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Zarovich lakeshore

Rovana smiled slightly "A.. a gift?... Hold on, its not cursed right? I have a suspicion that things from that castle could be cursed by default.." She mused.

"Oh.. that.. thats.. uhm.. that looks pretty.. I uhmnn..." Rovana really wished to control herself better, but it was obvious to even the naive viewer that the present excited her. One had to wonder how long it had been since last she got a present, considering her backstory.. Though, as she herself wondered that, she looked briefly at Ludmilla, seeming to make a note for herself.. "I wanted to get you a dress but.." She shook her head, shrugging, smiling, dressing up, the boots somewhat reminding her of Lady Wachters high-heels, but the outfit rather form fitting and more practical than a .. hoity toity noble.

Rovana smiled.. not grinning for a change, genuinly smiling as she let her cloak flutter behind her, adjusting her sword, trying to mix the noble stance lessons Wachter had given her with her natural comandeering pirate look, creating an apperance of calm, confident gracefulness, her eyes resting upon Ludmilla, a certain.. dullness fading into her usual sharp determination.

"Aye, I did flirt with you and I'd do it again." She hesitated for a brief moment, then, twirled her hand dramatically, presenting it to Ludmilla for the taking before entering the lifeboat.. not that she was unable to do it on her own, infact, she seemed more steady all of a sudden, as soon as she was standing upon a ships ground. "Onwards to fatality. But while on the way, tell me of that person important to you. And tell me, what do you know of the Dilisnya family?" She shrugged to Ludmillas question.

"No.. it wouldn't make a difference. I'd be curious about your theory if you want to share it, but frankly, unless he earns it, Strahd has no more say in my affairs. If he wishes to complicate my path, I will struggle a lot more, but I will not stop until you are free and if it takes all my life." Rovana said, with more determination than she really felt, whilest crossing her arms behind her back, observing the chains coming down, and pulling her up... to her ship.. what an amazing ship, she had to admit.

She took Ludmillas hand on exit and smiled, again, a certain stride in her step that she had missed while on land. "Tzk, it makes sense, the crew quarters should be open too, but what about the captains quarters?" Orienting herself along the usual layout of a ship she walked on.. infact, after a moment of focusing, she instinctively knew the ships layout. She smiled even brighter. This was a treasure worth dying for, and infact.. she had.

She felt almost at home upon the ship, but .. something was still amiss. Questions for later. For now, she had more than enough things to worry about. She entered the captains quarters and.. Ludmilla stropped. The pirate couldn't resist, turning and cooing. "Hmnn.. I'm not quite certain me hearty, if I let you in and close the doors we'd be .. unwatched, would we not? Considering that sailing on this lake may well lead to a hasty, dangerous escape after you've seen what slumbers in the waters, you might take.. advantage of it if I invited you in." Rovana cooed, biting her lips now, though standing upon her ship and dressed like a proper dashing heroine she was less timid and more.. provocative for the moment, subtly tugging on her leather armors collar, purposefully exposing a bit of her neck again.

"I mean, we both know that you look like a woman, yet..." she turned, just at the treshhold of her quarters, extending a hand, caressing it along the vampires strong arm, relishing the moment of power to tease Ludmilla. "The reason you can't even cross this border of privacy is that you are a dangerous, unholy, undead monster." with a twisting of her arm, the cloak swirled behind Rovana as she extended her left demonstratively. "And I.. well, I'm not quite sure what I am, what I will be, right now, but someone who has my best interests in mind recently told me not to flirt with death. I should listen to her whilest I'm in this uncertain, emotionally vunerable state, you know? " She leaned forward into a kiss of Ludmillas lips, only to withdraw at the last moment, taking a step backward. "As soon as I dismiss the protection of my home, nothing would stop you from turning me from a determined hero into a quivering mass of obediant, lustfilled flesh and back again at your whim, would it?" Rovana cooed, teasing, but also subtly encouraging Ludmillas vampiric desires to the fore. Yes, Ludmilla was still bound to Strahd, but every bond could be loosened. All of a sudden, her voice grew more serious for a moment: "You may enter, but only if you promise me one thing.. don't blame yourself for the things you did, or Strahd had you do, after seeing how those without love in their hearts treat those under their power, I have learned that you.. are different. I matter to you, and as long as you always remember that, I don't mind what you want to do to me.." She blushed, casting her eyes to the planks. "Actually, infact, you were right.. I like .. danger, a bit more than I should. I like Perhaps you can.. sate that desire." She glanced up to the vampiress, no more needs for vision, her cheeks flushing slightly as she gripped her left arm with her right, adding: "I.. I want you by my side, not as some happy fairytale alive and well princess or somesuch nonsense, just like you want no hoity toity nobles, but neither as wicked, merciless lord Strahd and dirty pirate.. I want a noble vampiress, that is free and merciful, yet at the same time full of dark power and desires, accepting and mastering her dark hunger, rather than rejecting, or being ruled by it." She blurted out, still seeming graceful in her current stance.. but also more than a little aroused.

Lets give charisma to seduce Ludmilla, one more try.. Roll(1d20)+3:
11,+3
Total:14
aha! recovering! :p

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ludmilla
Captain's Quarters

"Of course it isn't cursed," Ludmilla hissed, hand on hip, pursing her lip in a mock scowl at Rovana. She smiled though as Rovana twirled around in the cape.

"You can find a dress for me later. I've worn a dress for a long time with Strahd. These clothes remind me of my fighting days. I like that as well."

As they journeyed on the water together, Ludmilla sat eerily still, in the way only an undead vampire could while still seeming objectively alive and intelligent. Rovana's inquiries about the past left her looking sad.

"I have forgotten her name. It's been so long, and my mind... it becomes foggy with certain subjects. Perhaps it is Strahd's doing. Perhaps it is something else. I cannot recall her name, but I know her face. Her smile. Her eyes. Very much like yours. She wanted to leave the safety of the town that had grown up in together. First as friends. Then, one night, caught out in the woods, huddling together for warmth and safety... she kissed me. I realised only later how badly I had wanted that kiss, but had been paralysed by the fear of rejection. And when she chose to kiss me, the joy I felt. No other living experience I had could compare to it. We became lovers, and I had joined the militia, becoming captain of the guard, as my father - the burgomeister - desired."

Ludmilla chuckled mirthlessly. "Yes... I was a noble girl, just like that Ireena. Perhaps I was a bit more martially inclined, but I was still naive. My lover, she was lowborn, but daring and always surprising. I couldn't understand why she was so desperate to find a way out of the town and out of the valley, when she had me to live with. It broke my heart the day she never returned. I searched for her across the valley, never finding her. They say she went into the mountains. I couldn't return home and live my life in Krezk, not without her. So I devoted myself to something useful. Maybe, I thought... maybe if I restored this land to good, she would return to me. So I went to Argynvostholt. I spoke to the revenants there... they ultimately rejected me, but I learned enough from them to determine that I must challenge Strahd. I sought out a spear - an artifact of my ancestors that had been used to slay great monsters in the past. It could take the life force of a foe and use it to strengthen the wielder. I found it at Yesterhill, at the Westernmost edge of the valley. I took it and rode to Ravenloft to confront Strahd..." She let her head droop and she closed her eyes.

"Well. That was the end of that story." She said, plainly and with a shrug. She then roused herself and looked to Rovana.

"Dilisnya? It's an old family, so I've heard. They used to serve King Barov - Strahd's father, as did the Wachters and the Vallakoviches. I believe a Duchess of that line is entombed in the crypts of Ravenloft. Perhaps there is some geneological text that would shed light on the family's fate?" Again, the vampiress shrugged, as if she did not see much point to further pondering the matter.

~~

Later, upon the deck, after having discovered the cozy captain's quarters, Ludmilla listened patiently with a knowing smile upon her lips as she tipped her chin back and gazed imperiously down at the pirate.

"If you let me in, I promise to take full advantage of you, and turn you into a lusty wench." Ludmilla said with a toothy grin, leaning inward as far as she could before the telltale sign of forbidddance kept her warded away. "I'm quite honest for an undead monster, am I not? But I know what you will be, Captain Rovana. I know that you're going to be mine. Even if you didn't let me in, I'd wait patiently, stalking you, until you came out and then... hmm hmm~" Ludmilla's eyes started to glow more intensely in the darkness.

"I would pounce."

When Rovana did offer her conditional entry, the smile dropped momentarily from Ludmilla's face and she looked away for a moment.

"That is not so easily done, but I shall promise not to actively do so in front of you. And yes, I shall visit my desire and my mercy upon you, so long as you recognize me as your mistress. And I shall give you the benefit of this caveat... unasked for by you. If ever I should not be free to make a decision by myself, your invitation may be rescinded."

There was a howl of wolves from the shoreline as this statement was spoken, but Ludmilla stepped through the threshold and shut the door behind her.

"Now then. We are alone."

Ludmilla crossed the cabin and strode around Rovana in a small circle.

"Your armor looks lovely, but don't you think it's a bit much for these quarters? We should make ourselves comfortable, I think. Leave it on the chair along with your cape."

She sat down upon the bed and watched as Rovana removed the bulky equipment that Ludmilla had gifted to her less than half an hour ago.

"My boots, if you wouldn't mind?"
Ludmilla lifted her feet up one at a time, letting Rovana pull them off. "Kneel as you do so. You look lovely down there. Like a knight before her queen.~" The dark skinned woman added to the pale blonde.

"Lovely. Now sit beside me." Ludmilla commanded softly, and once the pirate had, she would feel the cold hands upon her neck and back, stroking and caressing her body and running through her hair.

"The dark kiss is a bond, between a vampire and her mortal. By it's nature, it is one sided, the drinker has the power, the giver is at the drinker's mercy. And yet, love-making can be the same way. A mortal and a vampire may love one another, if there is trust. Do you trust me still, Rovana? If you do, then it shall please me."

She brushed back a stray lock of blonde hair to expose the white neck with the two red dots still there.

"I remember these well. And the other pair~"
Ludmilla cooed, running her hand down the front of Rovana's shirts towards her crotch.

"Rovana, if you could ask... mmm... no. If you could beg me to do something to your soft, lovely... fuckable body. What would it be?" The vampiress inquired with a soft whisper in the pirate's ear.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
The Red Dawn

"Hey, just.. being cautious due to. recently circumstances... its not like I mistrust you but. I mistrust what Strahd may have commanded you to do." She shrugged, hesitantly, adding. "Well, fighting clothes don't look bad on you either." Rovana listened on, then asked:

"What was her name if I may ask?" She mused, then sighed.

"Stalk me.. oh my.." Rovana bit her lips, not seeming overly intimidated. "What do you mean, though, with decisions of yourself bearing rescinded?"

"One way, or the other It seems I got to visit Ravenloft again sometimes... but thats in the future. My love, I have things to ask you about, I know you'd willingly tell Strahd.. but he is not as omniscient or all powerful as people presume. If there was truly no stopping him, he'd not have needed to hunt down and extinquish the Dilisnya bloodline..

That reminds me.. While I was.. out of things. Has Strand retrieved the skull of Argynvost? Is this something you can even help with?"
She inquired, once she was sure of them being alone. "No mortal woman can carry that thing along, you see.." She sighed, but complained, undong her leather armor and cloak resting it upon a chair, looking over to Ludmilla. "I wish i coul truly, perfectly trust you, but Strahd may have well compelled you to mislead me on certain things, and as uch as you love me, you have to oblige, don't you."

Even whilest musing so, Rovana leaned forward, gently, subserviently removing Ludmillas boots. ".. y.. yes m'lady.." she sighed, taking place by Ludmillas side, cheeks flushed in easger anticipation.

"The question if I trust you is a dual edged sword. I trust you, Lady Ludmilla throughoutly and entierly, I desire your dark presents.. but I also know I can not compete with the dark poison Strahd pumped into you, a vipres poison, where your sweet dark kiss is a warm honey, keeping me save, secure,.. strong.

Ludmilla.. you give me strength to be the hero I boast to be, ther hero you need."
She gulped at the exposure of her neck, her body quivering in anticipation, gasping at the vapmiress fingers running lower.. "Your dark will guiding me.. strenghtening me, rather than enslaving and claiming,

If I could ask something.. anything?"
Rovana dropped to one knee, suddenly shouting with determination. "My love. .. I want you to give me your dark kiss.. no, not just to drink form me, but to feel you with your poison, your will, your guidance. You turn me into a hero. I'm easly scared, weak and unsure what do to next, but I want to learn about it, feel it, feel you giving me your dark strenght, whilest making me so good, so helpless, my beloeved." Rovana grit her lips.

"Screw Dagon, Screw the Code and Wachter and Strahd. I just want you to take me in your strong arms, controlled under your guidance. My beautiful m.. mistress.. I want to lick your pussy, suck your cock, kissi your feat, kiss your ass, be comforted in your strong arms.. it matters little to me, whay I truy want is to know.. Just where willl we go?" She looked up, kneeling before Ludmilla. "I'm ranting.. what I truly want, if I had a chance, was to fuck Strahd wicked influence out of you, and if it left me sore all over for weeks.

Alternatively.. i feel.. d. dirty, by what .. has happened to me. M'lady..can't you cleanse me, in your own special wy?"
She requsted with a subtle noble, yet lewd tint to it.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ludmilla
Captain's Quarters

"As I say - I truly do not remember her name. I don't know why, but her memory is painful enough."

Ludmilla then turned to the door frame and gestured with her hand to the threshold.

"The first vampire was cursed by great magic. In return for the terrible powers it would possess, the vampire was given weaknesses, to give respite to its prey. The right of Forbiddance prevents our kind from entering a threshold uninvited. Once given, the invitation normally cannot be undone for the whole night - unless voluntarily given up by the vampire. I am saying to you, that if ever I should act against my own will - a direct order from my Master for instance - that you may revoke you invitation, and I will be forced to leave. I do this to put you at ease. For you are suspicious, and have difficulty trusting me."

She frowned, likely as bothered by the threat of the dark lord's intervention becoming a poison to their burgeoning relationship as Rovana was.

"No, we have not sought out the skull. The primary concern is recovering Ireena. She is likely in Vallaki or nearby enough that someone local knows where she is. An old foe of Strahd's has also been rumored to be in the town. His strike will be intended to obtain two goals with one stroke. But... that is of no concern to you, my love. I advise you to stay away from Vallaki - there is too much going on there right now. I do not desire to see you caught up in it. Besides... what you wanted from Lady Wachter - a green gem - has been stolen by a mysterious third party. Strahd's Vistani spies were ambushed as they attempted to transport it to Ravenloft. There were no survivors, but tracks leading into the lake. I was sent to investigate, and I demanded to have you turned over in the name of the Count, ostensibly to help with uncovering this mystery."

Ludmilla sighed and tried to relax and concentrate instead on getting closer with Rovana near to the bed. After a few gentle commands were followed, her mood visibly improved, and with every word of devotion that Rovana spoke, her eyes gleamed with eagerness.

"I understand, Rovana. I know what you desire. I shall cleanse you, my sweet girl..." She took the pirate by the wrist and brought her up onto the bed and twisted her onto her side. Ludmilla then undid Rovana's shirt, followed by her pants, shifting her out of them with patient motions. Then, purring as she did so, she drew down Rovana's undergarments to expose her pink slit. Pushing her thighs apart, Ludmilla placed her pillowy lips upon the corsair's petals, and began to kiss and lick and nibble upon her sensitive flesh, growing more insistent, licking deeply as the vampiress made a dedicated effort to clean her new doll.

Once again, the pressure built up, and sensing it, Ludmilla began to drag her fangs along Rovana's body.

"Are you ready then, my pet? I want to hear you say it. Ask me clearly. You want my dark kiss? Where do you want it?" She kissed Rovana's mound.

"Here again? Or maybe down here?" She kissed the inner thigh, where a major vein lay tantalizingly close to the hungry vampire.

"Or are you feeling romantic and traditional? To have me feed upon your neck?" She ran her tongue up to Rovana's navel.

"Somewhere more unusual? Hmm... I could study your body all night. But... hnnh, I grow so hungry. Tell me where you want it!" She opened her mouth to show her fangs at full extension, but her face remained human, not bestial, as though the bond between them were staving off the more fearsome appearance that the pirate had first witnessed back in the village of Barovia.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

h

Captain Rovana
The Red Dawn

Rovana nodded, feeling apologtic when Ludmilla spoke of her lovers name, reaching out to caress Ludmillas cheek briefly. "Painful memories means.. they matter. I hope I can do this cloak justice.. you.. you make me feel like I can be the hero I'd like to be. For you." Rovana admitted, then, immediatly, looked anywhere but at Ludmilla after this admission, making sure to swish her cloak a little, she seemed to both like it for itself, and for what it represented.

"My love.. can you blame me for having difficulties trusting you? I want.. I yearn to trust you, with all my heart, but Strahd, I will admit, is cunning, none of us can deny that. If I were in his position, I'd order for you to lie about my weaknesses, my strengths, my desires.. and you could not fight it.. you could try and circumvent a bit of it and.. Every little bit counts, my love.. I am yours, through the dark kiss, but unlike it is for me, the Strahd in your mind is not something you embrace and welcome, but something you fight, you resist, is it not? You can fight him, I know of it. And if you are a buket of water against an ocean, you can still slow down the tide." She nodded, with determination, looking at Ludmilla.
Persuasion to encourage Ludmilla: Roll(1d20)+7:
10,+7
Total:17

"Don't fight your vampiric nature, my love, accept it. Use it.. to fight him. If there is any way I can help.. just ask. Through your dark gift, I know how you feel towards him, but his dark kiss was to own you.. not to make you greater.. stronger. Owned, sure, but beautiful, as I can see you are, despite all the things that happened to you Now that we are in private I can tell you some things I held back..." She added, once the door to her captains quarter was closed. "Some things Strahd might ask but not believe or care about.. Strahd tries to weaken you. To keep you in line. I try to strengthen you. A part of me wonders if there's any compromise with this dark creature, not because I respect him, but out of necessity, he is as untrustworthy, as he is powerful, is he not? But .. I cannot fight on two fronts.. I can fight Strahd. For you I could fight anyone.. but ... the creature of the lake is a greater threat now.
And if .. you could tell me how, if there is any further way you can become a truly free vampiress, without his will in the way.. tell me. Also, tell me, what of the skull of Argynvost? If the skull does not matter for now, could you assist in returning it to his rightful place, or would you return it to Strahd, in your unwilling urge to please him? Ludmilla, my love, just say nothing if Strahd has told you to lie to me about something, if you can do that, will you turn on me, if I try to free you of his influence? I'm sure he expected you'd do what you did.. but how much would he allow you to be freed?"
She asked, hopefully, smiling at Ludmilla.

"Also, have you heard about a woman called Damia, a vistana in the city of Vallaki? That gem, was it transported alone, or perhaps in a chest, with a set of remains? .. furthermore.. that gem.. its.. of great value to me. If at all possible, without catching Strahds attention, we need to find its trail. If.. the creature I'm about to show you gets its hand on the gem, trust me, it may well grow too dangerous for anyone but Strahd to deal with, if not more. If I get it.. well. .. perhaps I can truly become the heroic pirate captain I wish to be.. for you." Rovana blushed and admitted. "We need to look over the shore then.. to both find the brother of an old .. aquintance of Strahds, one of the last grey-elves I heard, and find that gem, fast, before it can be used to free or empower Dagon.." she reaches for her blade, sighing, putting it aside again.

"I wish I could tell it all to you, my love, but we both know that until you are free, what I tell you, Strahd could know. This blade.. is powerful, but I need the gem.. perhaps it can guide us to intercept the creatures that have it, before they reach dagon.. we should set sail soon then,.. My powers allow me to comandeer a ship, even without crew, but we wont be as fast or as efficent."

She nodded, then blushed as Ludmilla approached her, casting her eyes down. .. "MY beloved.. I feel.. dirty.. weakened. soiled.. I want.. to be soiled, to be claimed, but by your dark, guiding will, not.. " She gulped, shaking her head not at all fighting the undressing rather embracing it, revealing her beautiful, but currently slightly bruised soft skin, her blonde pubic hair unkept after the imprisonment, a certain.. shame in her eyes.

"M.. aaaah.. my lovee.. aaah.. n.. no.. I'm dirtied down there, by Lady Wachter and worse, you shouldn't... you.. aaah... aaah.. b.. but thanks.." She looked down, in happy gratefulness..

"Haaah.. m.. my love.. Yes.. I want your dark will to flood into me, to enslave me.. not to helpless servitude, but.... aaaah.. M..my love. " She smiled, leaning down to brush a hand through Ludmillas dark hair, her sex quivering under the vampires skilled tongue, growing wet as she .. felt almost cleansed of the demonic assault she indubitably experienced... then she shily presented her neck.

"We have to hurry, to try and stop the creatures before they reach their master, My love.. Sate your thirst, and give me the strength to be your hero, in your dark will. Let us indulge our bodies once the gem is save, and my oath is fulfilled... and after that.. I have a mountain to climb and knowledge to seek about the creature you will soon see.. be prepared for a swift retreat, my beloved." She nodded, then clung to Ludmilla.

"One thing I can tell you, for I doubt Strahd would care to understand, is just how much I care for you. Ever since.. ever since you rather be by my side, free yet dead, then undead and by his side. Through your actions, You allow me to become .. what I wish to be, dream to be. Ludmilla, its your trust, your believe in me that allows me to be the fearless hero I dreamt of being.." She presented her neck, nodding to Ludmilla, encouraging, Yielding, clinging to the vampiress strong frame for a moment.

"Don't fight your dark gifts.. fill me with them, oooh I .. haah.. a lustful part of me wants them. Strahd may rule your spirit.. But he can never control the parts of you that you bestow upon me. My memory is vague, through Wachters poisons and betrayals... but you were there, not you, you, but the proud, loving, dark hunger of a true vampire mistress unwilling to have her h.. her rightfu.... uhmn.. have me claimed by anohter." Rovana cooed, clearly aroused a bit, but more than that emberassed.

"Come, my love. Renew your dark mark upon my neck. Your dark kiss within me is something beyond Strahds reach. I want you to gently sate yourself upon me, caress me, let me feel so wonderfully good and helpless, before dressing me like the heroine I want to be for you, to be carried before the steering wheel of my ship, so we can set sail upon damnation, our damnation and doom.. together." She smiled, then slapped her cheek for a moment., blushing..
"S.. sorry, I sounded all stupid and poetic and.. Gessh, not proper piratey at all." She looked at Ludmilla with emberassment.. desire.. and.. actual love, now that she felt unwatched, unashamed to admit her yearning.

Last edited: