What's new

A site like DMM online games

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So I am trying to play this game

If anyone knows how to get this game to work, please let me know. It keeps refreshing on me.

Seems to be a move base MMO. THey have several games there too. I signed up using a secondary facebook account.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A site like DMM online games

So is this thread about nijiyome? Or the specific game you posted?

OP
H

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well in a way both. I wanna see if anyone can get that game to work. I'm going to edit it. Also telling people about the site as well.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry to ask this but is there something wrong about dmm site this few days i having problem to play all the new game on my phone and it give me lots of error can help?

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The site's name is depressing.
2D Girlfriend? :(

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't think it's depressing because I already accept my fate that the only one who will accept me are 2D girls!
I don't want to have a serious discussion about this on a hentai forum, but I really hope you're being sarcastic.

If you give up on life, life will give up on you.

Either way, the site's too japanese for me. I don't have the energy to actually care enough to see what it does right now so I'll be back later.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't know whats wrong with yours, but it seems I can easily get in the game.

Just press that big button on their site.

and make an account if you don't have one.
So far I don't think I'm gonna be playing this though, already have too many games.

From what little sense I can make, its called "Valhalla - PC (ver.)"
You pick from:
Loki, Pink haired + Sword icon + fire
Heimdall, Brown hared + Hammer icon + water
Freiya, Angel-looking + Wand icon + wind
Odin, Spiky Band + Sword icon + earth
El, Demon-looking + Wand icon + darkness

E

erobotan

I just remembered that I registered to the site a while ago to play a game about starship girls piloting robot & mech so the site works. Nothing complicated too in their registration process

I don't want to have a serious discussion about this on a hentai forum, but I really hope you're being sarcastic.

If you give up on life, life will give up on you.

Either way, the site's too japanese for me. I don't have the energy to actually care enough to see what it does right now so I'll be back later.
I posted that hoping that people will find it funny, I guess i overestimated my humor skills ..

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I just remembered that I registered to the site a while ago to play a game about starship girls piloting robot & mech so the site works. Nothing complicated too in their registration process

I posted that hoping that people will find it funny, I guess i overestimated my humor skills ..
Nah it's my fault. I was just recently on 4chan, so yeah. My faith in humanity was at an all-time low so when I read your comment, I kind of took it seriously. :rolleyes:
Not on 4chan anymore. Pedophiles aren't 90% of the population and people don't watch anime just because of their waifus... Sorry... I can't get the taint of that place out of my head.

E

erobotan

I remember the game name, Hyper Galaxy Fleet

Nah it's my fault. I was just recently on 4chan, so yeah. My faith in humanity was at an all-time low so when I read your comment, I kind of took it seriously. :rolleyes:
Not on 4chan anymore. Pedophiles aren't 90% of the population and people don't watch anime just because of their waifus... Sorry... I can't get the taint of that place out of my head.
I never visit that place but from what i heard now it's overrun by SJWs and the native population decided abandon the site to build a new home called 8chan. Is that true?