What's new

Announcement [ A THIRD DIMENSION] BIOSEEKER動画集 SCENE2 粘獄・寄生編 BIO SEEKER Vol.2 Mucus Parasite RE084870 RJ084870

Hemorage39r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just wanted to keep anyone whose a fan on the up and up, they just released a content update to the bioseeker 2 animation. For those that are a fan of tentacles and parasites.

Hope you guys are as excited to see it as I am. It JUST came out today so I haven't found any links yet, but the second I find them they'll be here, unless someone beats me to it :D

On a side note, another flash game just came out at the same time that's got very similar content and quality:

UPDATE: got a torrent finally:
Gonna try to get links posted for this too when I find em, wish me luck! And happy new year!

Last edited by a moderator:

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Bioseeker 2 update 1.01 is out!

it looks like the quality of the second game is far superior.
bio seeker 2 was really bad in my opinion. there are works 10 years old with better quality.
like eden series by forester.

Emczes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Indeed, if anyone could supply us with megaupload of
Then our community would be really greatefull for this ;)

I

IloveULMF

I quite enjoyed the first bio, looking forward to seeing the sequels content

OP
H

Hemorage39r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not really a sequel so much as he added more of the content from vol. 1 it seems. Which to me is awesome, but it doesn't seem like he's offering the update to people who bought it already. Making people pay twice for the same thing is pretty nasty IMO. I haven't found links to either game at all yet, I check a couple times a day (I spend too much time online). I'll continue to scour the interwebs. I'm hoping young mike posts it, since he posted earlier works from both makers.

OP
H

Hemorage39r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found a torrent:
updated the first post too. young mike has some fileserve, uploadstation, and filesonic links too if anyone's interested.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty interesting animation, but if you ask me the 3rd part of the video seem to be only half finished...

OP
H

Hemorage39r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's what I thought too. Only half the duration and doesn't seem to wrap anything up. I was a bit disappointed that it never actually shows the slugs when they go all the way inside too, it always moves the camera away when they're almost in, kind of a killjoy for me. The animation is amazing, but I like the execution for Bioseeker myself. Because the update to bioseeker 2 is still the same game, its hard to get through all the older versions to find the update, which doesn't seem to be uploaded anywhere yet.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Indeed, if anyone could supply us with megaupload of
Then our community would be really greatefull for this ;)

"The torrent you are looking for does not appear to be in our database."

seems to be down, I'll go check youngmike.

Miridium

Reputation score

Somehow managed to find it @ (working as of this post and has 2 seeders)

EDIT: So I finally managed to finish nabbing it. It doesn't seem like to be the Bioseeker 2 update 1.01 that was linked originally in this post =\. Looks similar in concept only these are video files instead. 3 parts.

Last edited: