What's new

A very hesitant attempt

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hello everyone...

So, to make it short. I always been a lurker. I love hentai and manga in general but I never had the courage to draw one by myself...
Now recently I've found some courage and took my tablet and start drawing.
I won't even tell how much I had to think about the subject...

So that's my very first attempt...it's just a draft...sketched. It is supposed to become a tentacle scene with environment etc.

Now my problem is that I'm hitting the ritual weak point of my self esteem and I don't know if I really want to continue or not...
I need some encouragement. I'm honest.
And please be honest too, tell me if it sucks hard or if worth a try to keep it going...

Thanks!

Last edited:

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

I think you have a lot of potential so far to keep drawing. I highly encourage you to show your best result with this sketch if you have the time left, as long as you don't stress out or consider this a practice session. Then brace for people's critique and feel proud about the attention ;).

I'll be frank, but there's still not a lot of forumers here to comment at least 3 times per image shown. Still, I'm determined to change that.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh my god. That is fantastic~. The detail on the toes is great, the facial expression, and the realistic bust size, all of it is fantastic~!

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think you have a lot of potential so far to keep drawing. I highly encourage you to show your best result with this sketch if you have the time left, as long as you don't stress out or consider this a practice session. Then brace for people's critique and feel proud about the attention ;).

I'll be frank, but there's still not a lot of forumers here to comment at least 3 times per image shown. Still, I'm determined to change that.
Thank you! I was checking your thread too! You've produced a lot of material!
Great works!

Oh my god. That is fantastic~. The detail on the toes is great, the facial expression, and the realistic bust size, all of it is fantastic~!
Well...thanks I guess...even though I'm not sure if you are trolling me cause these are clearly the parts I've drawn worst. But thanks!

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Some updates. I tried to adjust the proportions of the body and I made some general tweaks. I'm still not convinced by the head...I'll probably rework/tweak it more and more.

I also added a raw sketch of what the "monster(s)" should look like.

Let me know what do you guys think about it. And if you see something weird which makes you think "that part looks crooked", just say it!

I never get offended by criticism...I actually just need a lot of it...

Thanks!

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I completely agree with LustFire, you really have no reason to feel discouraged.
I would add that though you should give it your best with this drawing, you also shouldn't get stuck with it. It's so easy to get eternally stuck with a drawing because you will always find something you don't like and I find it's better to eventually move on to another drawing, you'll learn more.

To be totally honest with you, I actually liked the first drawing more. The head and the left foot. This here is the only thing I can think of right now that looks weird to me:

Attachments

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I completely agree with LustFire, you really have no reason to feel discouraged.
I would add that though you should give it your best with this drawing, you also shouldn't get stuck with it. It's so easy to get eternally stuck with a drawing because you will always find something you don't like and I find it's better to eventually move on to another drawing, you'll learn more.

To be totally honest with you, I actually liked the first drawing more. The head and the left foot. This here is the only thing I can think of right now that looks weird to me:

Alright, thank you for the comment and the feedback!
I will try to adjust the lines, maybe I'll redraw her mouth with a more shocked expression.

I've drawn part of the ambients now and placed the big snail. I will update soon with a new picture!

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holy cow, those are really good! :D

I love the facial work on the first sketch. While the second one looks more "erotic", it lacks the excellently portrayed expression that the first one has. The second sketch is rather generic, the first one has a lot of character to it. Face-wise, I mean.

Great job on the body position and proportions, the toes, the position of the limbs and so on. I'm looking at how the buttcheeks touch, and I'm wondering if there might be something a bit off there, but I can't put my finger on it, so it might be nothing.

Definitely continue! :)

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Holy cow, those are really good! :D

I love the facial work on the first sketch. While the second one looks more "erotic", it lacks the excellently portrayed expression that the first one has. The second sketch is rather generic, the first one has a lot of character to it. Face-wise, I mean.

Great job on the body position and proportions, the toes, the position of the limbs and so on. I'm looking at how the buttcheeks touch, and I'm wondering if there might be something a bit off there, but I can't put my finger on it, so it might be nothing.

Definitely continue! :)
Thank you, much appreciated!

I will consider to redraw the face again...even thought I think now looks better than before...but I might be wrong, ofc...

Alright, here another little update...now is starting to get a complete view.
I might expand the scene furthermore to adds more details, objects etc...

Thanks guys for the feedback!

P.S.

I'm not really convinced by the monster genitalia...if I change my mind I'll redraw it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, that's certainly a very creative piece of genitalia.

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow, that's certainly a very creative piece of genitalia.
Yeah...I went too far...
I want to use the "sack of semen" concept but I'm surely going to redrawn it...
It's too..."horsey"...

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think it's awesome as it is :D

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Updated. Just redrawn the Snail's willy.
I'll eventually update more later or tomorrow...
I start believing it can eventually becoming a passable draw...

What do you think? Shall I try color it?

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, go for it~. Can't wait to see it.

One more thing. Careful about her left torpedo.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I personally like the first one better, but hell it's a snail penis after all, let your fantasy roam free :p!

just for fun, this seems to be an accurate replication of the snail looks to me like some sort of tube like thing so your 2nd design seems to be more accurate, I guess.

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well those are some pretty good sketches really don't worry complete what u started as much potential those drawings got u could actually make ur own RPG or something hehe .... carry on with that would be sure to check it out now and then for the status :D

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks guys! I'll keep in mind!
Thanks for encouragement...

Now...about coloring...I've sketched something else. A classic theme and something perhaps easier to handle...

I'll try to adjust as I can and then give a color try on it.

I'm working on it.

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks guys! I'll keep in mind!
Thanks for encouragement...

Now...about coloring...I've sketched something else. A classic theme and something perhaps easier to handle...

I'll try to adjust as I can and then give a color try on it.

I'm working on it.

looks good enough too :D but what makes me wonder is well .............. is she an elf and futa at the same time XD just messing around tho her ears looks elvish ........ well which me more interested in this 1 for sure ( elvish fantasies :p ) good work keep it up Vicissitudo :)

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

looks good enough too :D but what makes me wonder is well .............. is she an elf and futa at the same time XD just messing around tho her ears looks elvish ........ well which me more interested in this 1 for sure ( elvish fantasies :p ) good work keep it up Vicissitudo :)
Nononononononononononononono!

NO FUTA! NEVAH!

It's not my piece of cake.
I respect other people's tastes but I never been into this!

She is only sitting on his cock, waiting for the next inevitable step...
Maybe can't be seen from the sketch. I'll update soon a better quality pic.

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

AAAHHHHHHHH!!!! sorry my bad didn't see it right though he was just having his way with him and she had her dong erect LOL and m not into futa too just well really have a thing for elf's XD anyways can't wait to see it get done keep up the good work ;)