What's new

A War of Blood Soaked Golden Wings (Kala;Blu)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Love Geometry (Kala)

"I will bear your kind offer in mind, but for now, I will not ask anything of you. The temple needs your attention, and you have everyone here to take care of in my absence. I will start out for Ignis' dwelling, just as soon as I tell Erik where I am going."

Kala nodded to Undine and wished her goodbye before turning from the chamber and working her way through the temple complex to where she thought Erik would have taken Alexis. She needed to have a moment alone with him so that he understood why she had to leave and why he couldn't come with her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Kala, thank you." Undine said with a sincere voice. "Even only after recently being reborn as a mamono, you have worked so hard for us. Unless I have great reason not to, I will always consider you my greatest ally and closest friend." she announced.

Then, departing from Undine's temple, Kala made her way along the various water bridges, each seeming to carry with them Undine's smile as if the water spirit watched Kala the whole way and only wished her good fortune for the lack of aid she could give the diamond slime directly. Crossing the final bridge and reaching the inn which Kala and Erik spent their time before, she'd be directed to the second floor, and to the very same room in which Kala and everyone else shared that intimate moment with Erik. Alexis was laying on the bed, seemingly asleep, and Erik sat in a chair next to her, watching her sleep as he held her hand. "She convinced me... Maybe she can convince you too..." Erik whispered, Kala's heightened senses allowing her to detect what her beloved was saying beyond normal earshot.

When Kala came in, Erik turned to face her and urged her to be quiet. "Kala, I'm glad you're okay... I worry whenever I do not see you." he said to her, but he was truly the last person who should be saying that, as his body was decorated with many bandages and a couple more on his face, to help him heal. He even wore some kind of support for his left shield arm, which seemed to have been sprained from the battle before. There was no doubt that he took a lot of damage during that battle.

"You must be exhausted after the battle, won't you sit with me?" he asked, wearing a loving smile behind those stained red bandages as he brought up another chair for her.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala felt glad for Undine's support, and uplifted that the beautiful and powerful elemental that had brought Kala back from death thought of her as a friend. She left the temple via the water bridges, smiling back at the faces in the water.

"I may have only been a mamono for a short while, but never has my purpose been more clear to me." Kala said, mostly to herself. "As a Magi, no matter how much I might have wanted to make the world a better place, I was being misled. Now I can change it for the better."

She reached Erik's room several minutes later, and even though Alexis was resting next to him and he was covered in cuts and bruises, it made her happy to see him alive and in relative comfort. She crossed the room in silence and sat in the chair he set out for her. Unbidden, she placed her hands on his cuts and started to do her best to use her inner magics to heal him.

"I am fine, Erik. It's you I'm worried about. Let me heal you. No arguments."

As her slime soothed and cooled him, she glanced at Alexis. "Your half-sister. She is stable and comfortable? I heard you when I came in. I don't know if I can convince her, Erik. You had a reason to listen to me. She... she saw me as a rival even when I was human. I think she needs to come to an understanding of mamono without me being in the way. She'll get the chance to as well... you see, I've come here to tell you that I'm going to be leaving soon. There's an important task that Undine has assigned to me. Something that is important for us all. But it requires me to go some place where you cannot follow. So I need you to stay here, with Alexis, and keep this temple and its inhabitants safe while I'm gone."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Kala came close to heal him, he stopped her before she could use her magics. "No... I'll let them heal naturally. I need a reminder of what happened, so that I don't make the same mistake again." he announced, knowing full well of the worry he caused Kala from the events that occurred not that long ago. But, Kala would have no arguments, and so Erik twisted his lips as Kala healed him despite his protests.

Told that she was leaving, Erik blinked, and turned to her with surprise. "Leaving? Without me?" he seemed confused that such a thing would happen. "Somewhere I can't come with you, huh?" he repeated back to her. From where he was looking at her, Erik turned his head away and let out a small sigh of disappointment. "I guess that much is true, huh? The man has to be like a housewife in this kind of relationship." he said, seeming to complain about their relationship for the first time in a while. "I'm glad you're treating me so well, Kala... But I think I'm starting to realize that it will always be you who is greater. You're the one who's more skilled, smarter, stronger, faster..." He chuckled slightly, sounding down.

"Truly... I feel guilty for having you love me... The guy who looked so unreliable back there."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala didn't like the way Erik was sounding. Was she showing him up and making him feel bad? It seemed that way, and that didn't make her feel good either. But the truth was that finding Ignis and convincing her to shut down Cleska's operation was too important to let feelings of inadequacy get in the way.

"If I were still a human, I wouldn't be able to do what I'm about to do either. My slime body gives me protection against extreme environments that would destroy you or anyone else like you.

"As for being a housewife, that is hardly what you are. But you will have to train harder if you want to be able to stand against the things we may go up against. When I get back, I will ask Undine about tapping into the powers of your non-human ancestry. I'm confident that the same inherent strength that makes you such a wonderful lover for a cute little slime like me, is also a hidden source of magical power. There's a reason you're special, and you will discover your talent for yourself one day soon. Until then..."

She finished healing his wounds and placed a loving kiss on his lips.

"... try and not moan about it too much, princess." She smirked and patted his cheek. "And remember that without you to fight for, I'm just a puddle of goo. I'm fighting for you, and for mamonos everywhere that want to freely love and be loved by humans."

Kala stood and then eyeing Alexis once more, she leaned in and whispered into Erik's ear. "I'm going to the mountain where the elemental Ignis lives. I'm going to try and convince her to join forces with us, or at least aid us in stopping Cleska."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Erik saw no comfort from Kala's words. If anything, the sweeter she sounded, the more bothered he looked. Promise of power and talents didn't seem to appeal to Erik, rather, it seems as if he had some kind of interest in changing something with power he did not possess, nor could ever possess. A kiss, and more sweet words from Kala, starting with a light joke of playful nature, and Erik seemed pleased least of all.

Love. It seemed to be the word love that struck Erik somewhere deep, and rather than warmth, it seemed it caused his heart to bleed in a spiritual sense. His lips pursed, and his head hung, before a single tear would fall from his cheek. "You are going to hate me in the future..." Erik suddenly announced. "You aren't the same Kala... But you are slowly becoming more like the Kala you used to be. You're going to remember everything eventually... I know you will..." Erik sobbed. "Your love is so sweet, and yet it hurts so much to know that it will fade... When you remember."

"The curse of mamono is so evil, so sweet... I feel like Fate led me here, and gave me only so long with you, filling your heart with illusion, clouding your soul from memory... To give me pity, and be loved by you, only for a little while."

Erik was distraught, in miserable tears. He spoke as if he truly knew why Kala did not love him before. And if Kala knew as well, she would no longer love him. Even hate him.

"Please don't remember, Kala... I want to be selfish, and keep you... I'm so happy because you suffered, and became a mamono... I'm really..." Erik sobbed, his head pressed into the bed as he cried into the sheets.

"I'm really a horrible person."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala frowned and folded her arms. Great, she thought. Just what every girl wants to hear from her boyfriend... tears, accusations of hatred, and self-pity. Where was this all coming from?

"You think I'm going to hate you when I remember something? In that case, maybe you'd better just man up and tell me about it now. Leaving me to wonder would be just cruel on your part."

She folded her arms and resisted an instinctual urge to hug Erik and tell him everything was going to be okay and that he didn't have to worry about a thing and that she would always love him. And then there was the urge to simply adhere to him and draw out all of his reserves of sperm. She resisted that as well. Erik needed to be weened off his self-pity, and coddling him would only reinforce it. She remembered that much about human nature at least.

"So just tell me. Maybe you only think you're to blame about something, but in reality it's not really your fault. Let me be the judge. If it's really a bad thing, don't you think it'll be much worse if it doesn't come from you?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Erik hung his head upon Kala's request for him to tell the truth. Rather than man up, it seemed he didn't have the courage to. "I'm sorry, Kala... I really... I really don't want to say... But..." He went quiet, thinking. "... Can I have time? I promise I'll tell you when you return..." Erik squirmed in his seat, obviously nervous, bothered, and afraid of the thought of having Kala know this truth. "There's just someone I need to talk to..."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala watched his hemming and hawwing with more displeasure. She glanced from him to the sleeping form of Alexis.

"Talk to whom? To her? Is that who you need permission from to tell me your deep, dark secret?" Kala swirled away from Erik in a huff, folding her arms across her chest and letting her lower half ooze together into an amorphous blob, feeling more like a monster in front of Erik than ever. Was she really deserving of so little trust?

"Is it because I'm a mamono? You feel you can't open up to me? Like I wouldn't understand? Ooh, lookit me! I'm just a dumb slime girl with no ability to grasp abstract concepts like feelings!" Her voice was angry and dripping with abrasive sarcasm. "You know what? Keep your precious secret, Erik. I'll be just fine going on this journey alone, stewing it over, worrying about whether you'll really love me when I get back. Just so you have time to work up the courage and feel sure about yourself. Do you have any realization of what saying something like that does to me? Do you? You... you selfish bastard!"

Kala swirled away through the the doorway, oozing away as fast as she could go. Slimey tears formed instinctively in her white eyes and she covered her face in her hands as a slime tendril came up to wipe away the brimming water.

Stupid Erik! Why would you do that? Why would you push me away from you after everything that we've been through? I fought for you! I put my trust in you! I'm still fighting for a future where I can be with you! You stupid... stupid man!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"N-No, Kala, it's not...!" he tries to deny wanting to talk with Alexis. He knew clearly well that what he had done was quickly costing him the love that he wanted to keep. He shook his head, stunned and with a terrified look on his expression as Kala threw an angry fit. When she turned and made to leave, Kala would hear Erik's desperate voice call out to her. "Kala! Please! I'm sorry!" he shouted, but soon gave in truly. "I... I broke a promise I made to you before you left and became like this!" he shouted, desperately trying to get her attention. "You were already in love with someone... B-before you left, you... Y-you made me promise that I would lead you to your love and tell you who he was if you came back... As you are now..."

Panting with emotional distress, Erik would continue if Kala stopped to listen. "... It was Lian..." he said hesitantly. "I-I'm sorry, Kala... I didn't... I didn't want to give you to him..."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala did stop as Erik came after her. It was, after all, what she wanted. She wanted him to fight for her. Not on the battle field, but with his own doubts and inhibitions. He needed to overcome them, needed to be stronger, to have confidence. If he couldn't have that, how could he ever have her?

She listened, and after he was done, she was left only with confusion.

"Erik. When I saw Lian. I remembered nothing of him. Nothing save for his interactions with you... what do you mean that I was in love with him? If that were really true, I think it would stay with me. It was you that I remembered, from the first time I saw you as my new self. That's all that matters."

She turned to Erik. "I don't know what this promise was that I made. I don't even know how I could make such a promise unless I knew there was some possibility that I would lose my memories. But I'm not the sort of woman, mamono or not, whose heart is just suddenly going to change like that!"

She wiped away her tears, not caring now if he saw how distraught he had made her feel. Then, without warning, she glomped onto him with the whole of her body mass, wrapping her tendrils about him and hugging him tightly, adhering to him with all of her might.

"Erik! You're such a fool. You can't give me to anyone. And Lian can't take me away from you. I decide who I'm with! Understand? I said I choose you, and I mean it! You have to promise to take me at my word! I'm a slime girl. I cling to what I want, got it!"

She clung hard to Erik, though not hard enough to crush him or anything, just with enough adherence that he couldn't possibly extract himself. She wanted to drive this point home.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Erik stood, and his expression of work switched immediately to one of shock. Kala, despite being told of something that happened in the past, just let it bounce off of her as if it were some trivial physical matter against her slime. His eyes went wide as she rushed at him and embraced him on the spot, absolutely stunned. It took a moment, his arms limp as he heard her lecture, before he returned her embrace, hugging his arms around her firm, slimy frame. "I am... Happy indeed, that I get to hear you say that..." he said, sounding as if a part of him couldn't believe that what was happening was real. But when he felt her sticky slime, he began to realize that he hadn't gone crazy. Overwhelmed with passion, the fear of losing Kala gone from his mind, Erik assertively moved so that he could kiss Kala, indulging in the sensations of her body. "I understand."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With a sudden gleam in her eyes, Kala eyed Erik hungrily. "Do you? Mmph...~" She kissed him. "Do you really understand?"

She kissed him again. Longer this time. Her slimy tongue swirling around his own. When she pulled back, a ribbon of slime and his saliva trailed between their lips. Kala's lower half had reverted back mostly to her humanoid self, except at the ankles, where she was still a blob of blue goo and tendrils.

"As punishment for making me feel bad, you have to feed me. Feed me lots!~"

A lavender blush formed on her cheeks and she felt her diamond core sinking lower into her belly area, in preparation for being in close proximity to where he would soon be inserting his manhood into her.

She pushed into him again, kissing him and wrapping tendrils and arms and legs around him, while a few tendrils busied themselves with removing his pants.

"Mmph~ Mmhmwah~ haaahhh....~" She moaned into his mouth, tasting him eagerly. She felt his pants come loose and felt his hardening cock bounce up and press against the outside of her sticky goo. A mini tendril instantly wrapped around it and started to stroke it up and down - the tip of the tendril rising up and then sticking its point into his urethra, massaging it from the inside. Another tendril slipped behind him and traveled along his inner thigh up to the entrance of his anus, where it toyed with his sensitive flesh.

"You're mmph~ Mine! All mine~" She moaned as her body adhered to his and sent ripples of tingling sensual massage to every inch of his flesh that she touched. She felt this natural inclination to cling to Erik. To cling hard and fast and never let go. To ride him over and over again, to take his love inside of her. To feed off of it. She wanted to take him someplace cool and dark, where it could just be the two of them, forever and ever.

"I want you, Erik. Please.~ Don't leave me. Stay with me! Make love to me! Ah!~"

Unable to resist any longer, she guided his shaft into her slime body, inserting it directly into her hungry pussy, forcing him to pierce her core slime directly, letting the tip of his penis bump up against her diamond when he was fully inside of her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I... Mmm..." he moaned into her kiss. "I think I do..."

His reply was met with her sentencing him to making it up to her. Rather than punishment, he looked happy to have her wanting him to feed her. "Okay. Lots~" he chuckled, quickly removing his pants with her help and kissing her deep, moaning all the while as his was already stiff by the time his pants were removed. Her cute little moans as she so hungrily moved were like a siren's song to him, Kala's own song of desire. Erik seemed somewhat assertive until her slime took care of who was actually in charge. "MMM! Maaaah!" Erik's mouth broke free just enough to let out a voice of exclamation as a tentacle went into his urethra and another began stimulating his ass. "W-wait Kala, that's....!" he tried to beg.

"I'll stay! I'll stay!" he replied to her, moaning aloud as his cock was located and attacked by her slime. "Ngh... Hah... Mmn!" he panted, grunted, and moaned under the sudden assault of the pleasure hell that was the slimy prison of a slime's body. In times long past, a slime's prey was helpless to writhe once inside of it, and times have certainly not changed very much.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ooh good~ You'll stay! Hnggh! Stay deep in side me~ Oooohhh!!~<3"

Kala had been very aggressive in bringing his cock directly into her core, and the feel of his throbbing manhood splishing and sploshing again and again through her extra sensitive goo was making her go wild with lust. Had she still been human, it would have been as if with every thrust he were sending the pleasure center in her brain directly into overdrive. As such, rational thought left Kala, to be replaced only with instinct -- the instinct of a mamono slime girl.

Erik was pulled and enveloped by her lower slime, while her hands melded into puddles that pinned his arms out to either side. Her humanoid body writhed and rolled and arched and bucked in the way a human girl would do when riding a man cowgirl style. But Erik was no longer dictating the pace. The slime was pulling him up and down, moving him into her core.

"Oooh, ooh, Erik. You're so hard!~ You must love me!~ I feel you're about to explode. Ooh! Me too! Let's cum together! Give it to me! I want to feel your cum on my core!"

Three rings of semi hard slime wrapped around Erik's length and began to firmly stroke him, milking his seed out of him even as tiny tendrils of slime tickled the entrance to his urethra and an enterprising tendril dug about an inch into his rear. Kala knew this might really embarrass him, but they'd made similar love together before, and Kala wanted to return to that blissful union where she got all of his love and seed from him. Her mamono instincts would settle for nothing less.

If she was going to leave him, even for only a short while, then she wanted the memory of his love to stay strong with her. She needed him to understand that this was what she wanted, she wanted to let him inside of her, to let his being, his pleasure into the very core of her being. She wanted him to be her mate, her...

"Mmffh.! Husb-aaandd! Heaaayyayaahhh!!~~~"

Kala's mind went blank as her whole being shuddered with feelings of absolute satisfaction. He slimy body contracted instinctively and she felt her entire core heat up dramatically. It was Erik's cum, flooding into her core and coating the diamond heart that contained her soul. He was as deep within her as a man could be in a slime.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Kala felt herself becoming wrapped in her instinctual nature, her expressions of bliss would not be mirrored by Erik, at least not in their entirety. It was clear he was enjoying it, even as Kala completely robbed him of his freedom and assumed a dominating position. The sounds that came from his mouth were nothing more than lustful moans and pants. The change from deadly to sexual would clearly have no effect on how deadly a monster can be, as Kala demonstrated with her sexuality. Erik's eyes were nearly rolling back into his head from the unreasonable amounts of pleasure she was bringing him, and a noiseless gasp would show as her slime entered his ass, stimulating his prostate in a much humiliating way. Giving into her instinct caused Erik to both understand, and display what a man truly made a victim of a mamono looks like. Helpless, powerless, and ruthlessly assaulted with sexual sensations.

So much, Kala would feel, so much of Erik's spirit flowing into her as he began to cum inside of her. The energy from him that filled her felt as if it was the sole reason for her to live. It make her whole being quiver with delight, and drowned her with such a sensation of fulfillment that Kala would be unable to compare with any other moment of her life as a slime, or even the pieces she could remember of when she was human. This blind happiness, this overpowering sense of joy, and the true sensation of feeling more alive than anything else around her all joined together to fuel her instinctual drive. There need not be any logic or reason, all she'd need is this, and to drown in it, and Kala knew nothing but stubborn morals would stop her from being eternally happy.

So full, Kala would feel. Erik's essence and seed filling her as she sucked it out of him, absorbed his being into her own, and digested it. It was enough to make someone lean back and begin laughing aloud as if they were mad. Indulging in her instincts as she did led Kala to the true darkness of the curse she was afflicted with. This was truly inhuman. Her logical mind was engulfed by her instincts, powered by the overwhelming pleasurable senses flooding through her. Yet... Kala would know that if she chose to embrace this darker side, this sinful side that worshiped such pleasure with the man she loved, then she could adopt it, and become truly powerful from it. Absorbing such energy, and indulging in this mad lust, Kala would feel the cracks of her heart sealing, and binding together, memories returning instead of being shattered in light of her curse coursing through her.

Memories returned, and through her own eyes... She would feel a sense of strange unfamiliarity. They were her eyes, and yet the person they belonged to was someone who felt wholly different than Kala. The woman who loved Lian was there, though she was a person who might as well be across the gap of an entire canyon. With Kala's decision to love Erik, she herself made it clear. The human Kala, and the slime Kala... They were not the same person. And now, as her heart pieced itself back together, the two women of different worlds, bearing the same name, stared at one another within the realm of Kala's heart.

And in that human's eyes, her beautiful blue eyes, and flowing blonde hair, she saw...

"There has to be some other way!" she'd hear Erik's voice shout as the vision became more clear. They were standing somewhere high, the clouds were drifting past them. Kala was dressed like Erik, wearing Magi armor with a sword at her hip, and a beautiful flowing cape from her shoulders. She was dressed truly like the Commander of the Air Fleet, in all her glory. And atop a mountain, she made her reply to him.

"The other way involves Cleska indulging in her acts of murder. No..." Kala shook her head. "She and Alexis think they are sending me to my doom... But I promise you, Erik, I will return... And I will be more powerful than you can possibly imagine when I do. As I've come to find in my battles against the monsters... And now that we face Cleska, it truly takes a monster to kill a monster." Kala said with firm justification.

"That's insane..." Erik replied, a hopeless expression on his face, as if he were watching Kala march off to her doom. "The curse changes you... You may not even remember." he argued.

"That's why I want you to help me." Kala replied. "If I can endure it... If I can overcome the curse, and make it's power mine, then Cleska's madness has a chance to be put to an end. I will be able to break her, but... If I do somehow lose myself... I will be no doubt a great danger to you all. If I lose control, I want you to put an end to me. You're right in saying that this is madness, but against Cleska... Even such a desperate measure will only put us on equal ground. Even Lian gave up the idea of winning."

"Kala... How could you ask this of me when you know how I feel?" Erik asked. "How can I possibly kill you..."

Kala smiled. "I know I can trust you. I don't like this choice either, Erik. But... I've seen it work. I know there's a chance. I know that I can overcome the curse." she announced, before turning from Erik. "My memory may be... Damaged, granted I endure through this. Please, make sure you take me to Lian if I return successfully... I would like to be with my love should I overcome this trial."

Erik watched in silence. This Kala, who left on a mission given by Alexis and Cleska, with a purpose to conquer the power of the curse, would truly meet her end, and instead be made into the mold that would be the current Kala. All of her feelings, her disposition, and personality were nothing but knowledge to Kala. If Kala felt at any point that she'd have said something different, that would be the reason. She had evolved, and overcame the curse, granted with help. Though the reason for this was now clear, the human Kala desired the power to defeat Cleska.

And now, she had the chance to absorb the kind of power she'd need to reach the level of power Cleska possessed. Her monstrous nature rampaged through her, and she could either side with it, and become one with her instinct, molding lust with logic, or tame it, letting her logical mind rule, while caging her instincts... To accept her inner beast or seal it, such was her choice.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For a time, Kala was not aware of how Erik might feel, other than that he too must be feeling as much pleasure as she was during their delirious mating session. Kala had never been happier. She was full - so extremely full and satisfied. Moreover than that, she felt stronger than before. She was revitalized.

"Ooh... Erik~"

Was this sinful? To want this much pleasure from the man she loved? She looked down at Erik. He was happy, wasn't he? Wasn't he? He was certainly feeling pleasure, but... there was no smile, no joy in him. Why not? It didn't make any sense.

Memories flooded through her as the power she drew from his spirit began to seal the cracks in her broken heart. Memories of her human self. Or perhaps not herself. Just her former life as a human. The human Kala was brave, dashing, confident, doing what needed to be done. She too had despised Cleska, but hadn't had the power to defeat her. She had been willing to destroy herself, just to become what Kala was now.

So it was true. She had loved Lian. Yet how could she have been so cruel to Erik, to have asked him to fulfill this promise to bring her back to Lian, knowing how he had felt about her? Kala would have been kinder back then to have shot Erik down, let him know that there was nothing between them. Instead she had led him on. What a stupid woman Kala must have been.

She looked at Erik again. He wasn't enjoying this. It was too much pleasure. She couldn't do this to him. She needed power to defeat Cleska, but there were other ways. She wouldn't reduce herself to a dark slime. Never!

The tendrils withdrew from Erik's orifices and her hold on Erik relaxed. He would be able to move within her freely now. She continued to massage him, and kiss him all over with little formed mouths within her slime, but this pleasure would be reserved and tender.

"Thank you, Erik. Thank you for putting up with me. I know I get carried away sometimes... it's because I love you so. A slime's nature is to hold her love close inside of her. But... I should be more tender with you."

She cradled him, but would not struggle if he wanted to be free of her. She looked at him apologetically.

"When you came inside me just now, I remembered... parts of my heart healed and I remember what I said to you that day, the day when I chose to follow through with my plan to give myself this curse. I needed the power to defeat Cleska... I was daring, but foolish. Poor Lian... I do not know his feelings on the matter, but... the woman who loved him gave up her life. I will fulfill Kala's purpose and destroy Cleska... but I've given myself to you, Erik. I want you to be my mate, my... husband."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Erik shook his head once she released him, holding her with a weak grip. "No... Kala, it's fine. You shouldn't hold back your passion. I'd be even worse off if I knew you couldn't let yourself happily enjoy this." he said, his eyes a bit droopy from her having absorbed so much of his energy. Though, about Lian... "He's... Already accepted it, Kala..." Erik said sadly. "I didn't even realize it. I thought one of his goals was you, but... He didn't say it, but he made it clear that he did his grieving... He knows he'll never feel... Kala's embrace again." Erik said, his voice slightly trembling, on the verge of tears as the very idea frightened him as well.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At Eric's reassurance, Kala relaxed. Her slimy visage, mimicking the creased brow and doubtful eyes, reformed into her more natural state. Her memories of her humanoid self, the body structure in which her soul was most comfortably identified, was maintained by instinct unless she actively chose to shape it differently. The same could be said for all of her reactions.

She may not be the Kala she once had been, but if one looked beyond the texture and hue, the similarities were striking.

"Lian has already accepted it? Then what had you to fear, Eric? He could not have taken me back and I would not have known to go to him. You had to put us through that much drama?" Kala sighed with mild irritation, shaking her head from side to side, letting a droplet here or there splatter left and right.

"Hey. You needn't cry about it. I'm tougher now. Stronger, faster, and more magical in every way than I was before. I may have mamono urges, but my will is powerful enough to overcome them - even with the most tempting targets caught inside of of me.~"

She squeezed him gently.

"I'm going to come back. You won't lose me, okay? Now... I'm going to talk to Lian just for a short while before I go. He deserves to at least know that I know about the past. Please meet me at the temple exit before I leave. I'll want a goodbye kiss."

Sliding a caressing tendril across Eric's face, Kala formed into a completely solid, human form and strode from the bedroom. She made for the most likely place where Lian had been kept. That might either be the prison or Crystal Claire's room. She'd check both. She needed to at least give Lian closure.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It just didn't feel natural..." Erik sighed. "Plus... I couldn't believe Lian could be so strong, and simply act as if you were truly someone completely different... He looked right at your face and didn't shed a single tear, when I certainly would have..." Erik swallowed a lump in his throat, eyes looking to the ground. "It's not as if he has no heart, but... His heart is very strong. Even when I spoke to him, back in the mountains when you left... He was smiling, even as he was crying. I don't understand how he managed to smile..." Erik said, before starting to cry himself simply from the memory. He made no noises of sadness, but tears did flow.

The mood was perfect for what was to follow. from a harp began to resonate through the Temple, echoing through the aquatic underground. Going silent, both Erik and Kala would know who was playing. One knew from memory, but Kala knew... Because her heart reacted to the music. The heart that once belonged to another knew Lian was plucking those strings to create such a sad melody. Erik smiled when he heard the music. "I'll wait for you." he said simply, before kissing Kala, and leaving for the exit, to wait for her until she was about to leave.

Outside, on a surface above the water where a building was built, appearing as if a shop, Lian, dressed in his green robes, was standing in front of a large harp, eyes closed as his hands and fingers moved from memory. He played this sad tune, paying no heed to the crowd of mamono that gathered, fascinated with his music. Even a siren was present, standing perched on the building, pleased with the tune. Meanwhile, Claire was sitting with her feet in the water, smiling happily as she looked on at Lian.

"This is beautiful, and yet it makes me feel a little sad too." Claire sad aloud.

Not stopping his movements, Lian smiled, keeping his eyes closed. "I apologize for that." he said to Claire. "The urge struck me to play this..." Lian said with a distant tone, as if his mind was elsewhere, before he plucked a final string, and the song ended with that. The women around him clapped, pleased, before a scylla came and collected what was apparently her harp when it was clear Lian was done with it. "Though, if I had to be honest, it's a good time for me to stop playing that song. It's such a bother to everyone to hear something that makes them sad." Lian said with a smile.

Claire shook her head. "Not at all. I feel as if it drew all my sadness out, so now I no longer have such depression in my heart. It's almost strengthening~" she giggled.

"I'm glad for that." Lian said. "You see, I have granted a wish for someone I knew by allowing myself to be captured here. She made me promise to find a way to escape the Magi, before she went away. I even made good on the second promise." he announced.

"Don't just stop there. Suspense makes people bothered." Claire scolded him playfully.

Lian chuckled as well. "She wanted for us to meet after her task was done. Now, I feel as if I can stop playing that song, although I did want to play it one more time." he said, smiling as if he was truly happy.

While Kala stood from a place that had a repaired bridge down to that island, and could walk down there now, Lian said one last thing as he turned, and looked up at Kala above him.

"I have no regrets."