What's new

A War of Blood Soaked Golden Wings (Kala;Blu)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: No Visitors, Mm-Hmm (Kala)

"Yes, yes, I suppose we are both to go down in the annals of slime lore as heroines of our kind. Just as soon as one of us gets around to writing the first volume of the annals of slime lore, mm-hmm! Hee hee!" Kala laughed at her own joke. Her giggling stopped though when Lava informed her that the fire elemental would not see her.

"Ignis doesn't wish to see me? That's ridiculous! I need to shut down the magi's ability to draw power from her volcano. It's the only way to make Cleska vulnerable."

As she waited for Lava's reply, Kala took note of the crown of rocky upon Lava's head, and noted how it was a signature piece of her slime form, similar to Pirupi's skirt and headdress. She wondered if she met other types of slime, if she would be able to meld with them as well and gain even more pieces of attire. That prospect was an unwieldy one. When merged, slimes could communicate quickly with one another and use their shared bodies, but they still kept multiple consciousnesses, each with their own notions of what to use the slime mass for. Controlling them all together would be like juggling quicksilver - but there might be a way, and if Kala could discover it, maybe the resulting whole would be greater than the sum of its parts.

Her pondering and Lava's apologies for Ignis would be interrupted by the appearance of a pretty and intelligent Magi who Kala recognized instantly.

"Isabell! What a pleasant surprise!" Kala said, then moved as fast as possible to catch up with the Magi, extending tendrils of her slime to clutch at the fleeing female if necessary. "Just the kind of person I could use at a time like this."

If Kala caught up with Miss Queen, she would draw the Magi scientist in close.

"Don't be frightened, Isabell, it's just me, Kala. You remember me, right? Gosh, it's been such a long time. How have you been? Say, mind telling me what you're doing here? It wouldn't be anything to do with Cleska's orders now would it?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Isabell went down the mountain, she didn't seem keen on waiting or being exactly near Kala, so when the tendril reached out and caught her, Isabell put a handheld device to her tentacle and gave it a violent shock, enough to cause her tendril to go limp and dragging back towards her. Free, Isabell went down for but a second until she hopped into a Magi machine in the shape of a cup without a handle and a halo built around the bottom that began to glow blue as Queen jumped inside. The cup itself had a plain dark gray color. Kala would see Isabell's magic threads flowing into the device, and controlling it as it began to hover into the air. "I recognize your face and the name that goes with it." Isabell announced. "My apologies for responding to you with my weapon of self-defense, but our situations are different than they used to be. You are an enemy of the Magi, no longer a proud General of our Air Force, though that is not to say you are not still proud, I imagine you've found pride elsewhere... Even as you are." Isabell noted Kala's appearance. Just then, Kala would note that the device Isabell was using was one of her own design. It was a flying saucer that required minimal energy to operate and excelled in allowing Magi Scientists to quickly and safely leave Head Quarters to study.

"It is not saying much to announce that I am in fact acting on Cleska's orders. A meddlesome someone is possibly trying to interfere with the volcano that powers our Magi factories. That would be you, it seems. Countermeasures have been made, Kala. You will find no success here. I would like to say that we could share a pleasant moment like the good old days, but it's hard to ignore the fact that you are trying to destroy the Magi facilities that fuel my research by removing the source of our power. I can't forgive that." Isabell announced calmly, adjusting her glasses after her rush to the machine with her middle finger.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"And I can't forgive the torture and ethically indefensible experimentation on mamono, many of whom are innocent and not at all the abominations Cleska would make them out to be," Kala responded.

Recognizing the machine Isabell was climbing into, Kala knew she would have to dismantle it in order to prevent the scientist's egress. Coordinating the strike with Lava, she sent a superheated, diamond hard spike of slime directly into the machine's halo. She could feel Isabell's magical threads speed through her machine and form force fields to deflect the impact, blunting the blow significantly, but not enough to prevent her slime spike from ramming the halo and creating a significant crack.

"The next blow will destroy your ship, Isabell. If you really want to know things about the mamono, I can give you all the answers you need, but if you continue to side with that madwoman Cleska, you'll be left with nothing by the time I'm through."

Kala continued to close the distance as rapidly as she could, and now many more tendril spikes formed, ready to crush the ship out from under Isabell.

"I don't intend to harm you, but I can't let you escape."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Isabell let out a yelp of shock as Kala's attack hit her ship, which reeled from the blow and didn't seem able to maintain it's perfect balance of flight, but still seemed flight worthy. With a grimace, Isabell's ship began to lower, before she pressed some buttons inside of the machine. "You have thirty minutes." Isabell said simply.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala retracted her tendrils and approached her former colleague.

"Very well," she said, thinking that thirty minutes should be long enough to get her point across. "Cleska holds a view that treats mamono as little more than animals to be experimented on. She takes no consideration or sympathy for the very undeniable fact that mamono are sentient species capable of reason, forming an orderly society, and - most importantly - showing restraint."

Kala folded her slime arms across her chest.

"I am mamono now, but I share memories from my past life. It is my same spirit, my same soul within this heart," she said, indicating the diamond within her core. "If Cleska were to capture me, she would tear me apart and dissect me without care. It is the definition of inhumanity that the magi would seek to kill or enslave us in order to selfishly improve their own lives. I have met many mamono in my short time after rebirth, and I am convinced that mamono and human society can co-exist in symbiotic harmony, as equals. Such a proposition does not stymie the inquisitive nature of the Magi, it would only require a reworking of your protocols and a friendly, voluntary approach to conducting safe and ethical experiments.

"But I know Cleska. The crimes she has commited against my kind are unfathomable. Her operation, her factories must be shut down, and re-opened only when a scientist who understands the potential of harmonious co-existence with mamono is in charge. I know that you are an intelligent woman, Isabell. You can see the opportunities such an agreement would allow. Furthermore, it would allow the Magi and the reasonable mamonos a chance to work together against the forces of Hell, and the demented mamono that are enthralled to it. The Magi must stop treating all of us as if we are from the same stock! There are those of us out there that want to continue the mission I once undertook as a human - to defeat the mamono who truly are a threat to humanity."

Kala left it at that for now, waiting to see how the scientist would respond to this.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Isabell simply waved her hand at Kala. "Yes-yes, I've heard of this talk before, but it is a selfish request on your part. There are humans as well as mamono who desire for coexistence, and if they were the only ones who existed, then their dream would become reality. Unfortunately there are parties on both sides that make this ideal impossible. The world must see a unified world of mamono before what you ask of becomes possible, otherwise the wall between our worlds will never be breached."

Her ship finally settled, before Isabell simply stood inside of her ship patiently. "Are you aware of the fate of a place called Waymeet?" she inquired. "Such was a village that met your ideal. Humans and mamono of various races mingled together in coexistence, and it all seemed perfect, at least from your perspective. Do you know why others didn't immediately follow suit? Because not all of the mamono races are at peace with each other. The town was the victim of various hornet and bee attacks, as well as wild goblins, not to mention other savage races. The humans there were relatively unprotected against so many forces seeking men to fuel the power of their own factions. It was miserable conditions for a human being to live in." Isabell pointed a finger at Kala. "If you truly desire coexistence, you should look to your own kind and solve the issues they have with each other. It will be impossible to truly establish peace between the races, that much I can assure you. Natural rivalries exist between the races that keep them at war, for petty reasons or not. How can you expect us to coexist with mamono when they cannot even coexist with each other?"

Isabell folded her arms underneath her breasts, looking at Kala with steady eyes. "Though Cleska is a madwoman, under Magi rule, everything would be controlled and regulated. There would be perfect separations between mamono, and though we may perform research, we will also preserve this world and it's inhabitants. A world where the humans are it's gods, though cruel, is more effective than this wild savagery we live in now. Do not get me wrong, though. I do not believe that this is the perfect and flawless conclusion, it's simply one that is logically possible within my own powers, and the powers of the Magi."

Isabell extended her arms outwards, as if gesturing Kala to show her the extent of her drive. "Even your own Temple of Undine isn't at peace with it's sister of the sea, Atlantis. I'd be more worried about your own troubles than the Magi themselves." With that, Isabell let out a sigh. "By the end of the day, we Magi still have to think about our positions. We sit right under the watchful eyes of the angels. If we make one wrong move, we will be met with the full military force of Heaven. Even if we agreed, Kala, and Cleska were removed from the picture, then we would be without the influence that Cleska provided that made Angels hesitate to attack us. What would you do then, Kala? Would you fight against God and the Heavens? I don't think I need to truly say that you wouldn't win."

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Selfish? How can you possibly say that? I do this in an effort to stop bloodshed, imprisonment, and torture. Should I demand to see an end to all wars between human nations before I talk peace to save lives? That is ridiculous. There will always be evil and malcontents and factions who simply don't see eye to eye. To use that as a rationalization to do nothing is to let the forces of evil win, be they of human, mamono, or yes, even angelic blood!"

Kala could not believe that Isabell could say such things and think that her argument held water.

"Since when does a scientist take a lone example like Waymeet as proof that there is no happiness in store for humans who mingle with mamono? In the history of human invention and scientific progress, did we stop when our first attempts to fly, or to build a seaworthy ship, or even to erect a domed ceiling fell flat? No! We tried again and again until we got it right because they were goals worth achieving! So too is a world where humans and mamono live together at peace. The efforts of humans to show other mamono factions that they are willing to form bonds of friendship will help in calming the other factions down, contrary to your argument.

"All this pales though in what you are allowing Cleska to do. You openly admit you think her a madwoman, yet you will meekly follow her for the sake of order and regulation? How much evil will you let her get away with in exchange for such impostors? Or do you do it out of fear of punishment from the Angels? Again, you propose doing nothing in the face of evil.

"Ah, but you say that you don't have enough power by yourself, or the Magi alone, to stand up to Cleska, or to overthrow her and suffer rebuke from the angels?"

Kala extended her hand openly, palm up, stretching it out to Isabell.

"Then join us. Find the power you need to do the right thing, the logical thing, by fighting alongside myself and Undine and under the protection of Crystal Claire. If your goal is only order and regulation, then you will lead a sad life filled with the sounds of strife and tortured souls. You must reach higher than that Isabell to be true to yourself. Help me heal this world, trust in me to be a better commander than I ever was before, and I will challenge all who would crush the dreams of those who wish to live free. Today, I defeated the devil Baphomet with the aid of my friends. Think what I could do with yourself and the might and ingenuity of the Magi on my side."

Kala smiled at Isabell. "My old friend. It is not for you to assume that I could not stand against the angels, but I intend to take on the forces of Hell, so therefore I must be prepared to take on Heaven too. Both have got it so terribly wrong, and this island will know no peace until a new guide rules the celestials. Help me fight for a future where all life is respected, and I will open up the wealth of mamono knowledge to you."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You have everything to gain from this union of friendship, Kala, and nothing to lose. That is the difference between our sides." Isabell responded simply to the beginning of her argument. "Though, I need not truly say why the example I made of Waymeet does not hold any reference to the scientific advancements of man. The choice to side with you can only be made once. If a plane in testing were to crash, then the pilot may die. If I so casually agreed to this ideal of yours, then myself as well as my research would be at stake. There is a reason why wise inventors employ the use of another to use their dangerous devices. If the scientist dies, then there is no more progress."

Isabell shook her head. "I've held the reports of the resulting battle with Lian and your forces in my hands. Our powers combined are pathetic under the rule of God. As a last measure, that is what she uses to ensure that her human subjects remain loyal. The power of God keeps human fear in check, and it is no myth, unlike other would-be religions. God is a very real and terrifying force."

Isabell let out a sigh, closing her eyes after looking at Kala's outstretched hand, as if disregarding it. "Thus, we go back to what I said earlier. Perhaps with all the power mamono have to offer, we could stand a chance. However, your kind are not united in the least, and the power of Undine alone is not convincing enough."

"Honestly... Before your brain turned into goo, you weren't so keen in the ways of confusing me with a fool. I suppose your plan to overthrow Cleska hit a bump in the road, now didn't it?" Isabell said with annoyance, rather than pleasure or satisfaction. She didn't seem happy about announcing the fact that Kala's plans didn't seem to be working out, but rather she seemed annoyed at Kala herself for attempting them. "But I must divert the topic, and take note of where we stand. This is the volcano which we draw power from, I'm sure you know. I believe I've said this before, but my research is fueled as much as Cleska's power is. While I do not endorse what Cleska stands for, I do not favor the ideal of fighting for peace with the end of my days being impaled on an Angel's weapon and accused of heresy... And with that said..."

"I don't suppose you'll be letting me go?" Isabell inquired, with eyes on Kala, and her body tense. Isabell seemed as if her aura took on one that considered itself no longer under Kala's captivity. The scientist had a plan.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"If I can't convince the humans who have the strength and the know-how to work for a prosperous, unified future, then I have already lost, Isabell. The will to work for change must be set alight within the heart of those I meet. I'm trying to instill it in you now. I may be a mamono, but I am not a monster, and neither are those mamono that I choose to associate with. There will be solutions to the issues at Waymeet. Humans will be able to live with us, and in the end, Heaven will recognize that mamono have a place in this world."

She emphasized her last statement.

"Either that, or we will force them to accept it. As for hitting a bump in my attempt to deal with Cleska, unless you are referring to yourself, the answer is no. I was merely aiding Ignis in another matter. Now I intend to break apart Cleska's machines. There are other power sources the Magi can use. I'm sure your research will recover. But if I can slow Cleska's methods for a time, then I can go back to reuniting mamono kind without worrying that the Magi will send another attack against us.

"You won't be accused of heresy if you simply don't stand in my way, Isabell. The angels don't need to know about this. I have no desire to harm you. Walk away now and you can go. Let me work to succeed in my aims, wait for the tide to swing in our favor, and you can join me once the odds are in our favor."

The slimegirl did not consider the scientist her prisoner or her enemy. She would defend herself if Isabell wanted to attack her, but this wasn't someone she wanted to hurt.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Whatever Isabell had planned seemed a thing of the past when Kala noted her intentions. "You were aiding Ignis?" Isabell inquired, as if confused. "Aiding Ignis and fighting Baphomet... Are you telling me you did not have contact with our equipment yet?" Isabell asked Kala suspiciously, before pointing her finger at Kala. "You damaged my machine enough to make the trip dangerous. As of right now, we both have the same destination in mind, so what I want you to do is protect me with your slime and take me to our equipment. You have the mental capacity to shield me while not absorbing me, I assume." Isabell stated, before jumping out of her floating vehicle and approaching Kala. "Just don't destroy it when we get there. I want to do a few things, if you don't mind. Consider it a trade, alright? Take me there, spare some of the equipment, and..." She sighed, and folded her arms under her breasts. "I suppose I can grant one reasonable request you might have of me. Do you find this acceptable?" she asked, seeming rather urgent.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala's eyes went quizzical as she was suddenly asked a series of unexpected questions by the no less surprised Isabell.

"Huh? Yeah, I was with Ignis... No I haven't touched your equi--" She hushed as Isabell continued on at pace. She gave the scientist a rather dim look when asked about whether she had the mental capacity to not dissolve her.

"So long as the things you want to do are only for your own research and not something that will salvage Cleska's own abilities in any way, I'll bring you there. I suppose if you are willing to trust me to bring you there safe and whole, I can trust you to do this."

Kala mentally told Lava that it was all right to let this human inside of them, and not to harm her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I cannot say much now, because I do not know the state of things." Isabell announced. "We can decide on the details once I have done an analysis."

With that said, Isabell showed no fear. She entered Kalava's body, and was wrapped in their protective slime, while Lava took extra measures to ensure there was a layer of magic preventing their slime from absorbing Isabell in any way. This perhaps would open a door to Kala, who would have no knowledge of such a particular kind of magic able to prevent the absorption process. The reason became clear, when Kala found her own essence being absorbed from her. The magical process apparently required another source being drained in addition to the female contact. All essence that was drained is taken directly to the heart, and it seemed a slime's heart could only drain one person at a time. Once they found some flow of magma to follow, Lava would be happy to tell Kala of the threads she was using and under what technique. After some time of swimming through the river of lava, Kala would have a feel for how it was done.

After Kala's success, if she desired it that is, they would eventually end up in some pocket area of the volcano, taking a diverging path that followed a strange pipe that seemed able to ignore the magma. The pipe went deep, as if someone wanted the creation of this power plant to go uninterrupted by Ignis and her attempts to rid herself of it by drawing power from so deep that she couldn't easily do anything about it. The moment they had an alternative path, Isabell ordered Kalava to halt, before directing them to the pipe. If Kalava obliged, she would use the slime protection to access a control panel hidden in the pipe to input a security code. It seemed to do nothing. With that said, Isabell seemed content to have them go forth. "Security of the highest design is waiting to vaporize anything. Even that Baphomet you claim to have bested would be dealt a lethal blow by these devices." Isabell claimed.

"Wonder if we could have thrown Baphomet this way if that was the case," Lava chuckled.

Joking aside, they would swim for a moment longer before finding where the pipe led to. Surfacing from the lava, Isabell would gasp.

"It's destroyed!? Completely destroyed!" She exclaimed. Indeed, a large device to siphon the power of the magma was before them, and it was barely recognizable as anything great. It was smashed to hell and back by something that wanted it gone even more than Kala did. Isabell would have Kala approach the platform, and where it was, it was safe, if somewhat VERY hot to be. As they would climb up a ladder leading up from the lava, Isabell would separate from Kala, and all three would stand on the edge of the platform, facing the same individual.

"Did you and your little friends think yourselves clever? I did you the favor, and look how little it matters." Announced the one responsible for the destruction.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The manner in which Lava prevented any absorption of the human tag-along intrigued Kala.

"That's interesting. You're draining my essence to prevent any incidental absorption of Isabell," she observed aloud as they rode along the magma. "Tell me how you manage this. It could come in handy later on."

If Lava allowed for it, Kala would switch places, putting up the magic barrier to protect Isabell by draining a bit of Lava's energy back to enact the spellwork properly.

Once she had achieved her success, they rode the rest of the way down the magma tube, deep into the crust of the earth, until at last they arrived at an alternative path in the structure where Isabell bade them to halt. Having no reason to ignore the scientist, Kala stopped and approached the security panel. She dimly recognized the technology from her former life as a commander in the Magi navy. It was a simple matter to input the pass code once Isabell spelled it out for her. Then they swiftly moved on.

Once they surfaced, the damage to the siphoning device was instantly discernible, and this gave Kala cause for concern. Had she been led into a trap?

They climbed from the lava and onto the upper platform, where at last they separated from their passenger to face what appeared to be Cleska herself, standing there with a mocking tone in ringing out in her voice.

"You destroyed your own station? Why would you do that?" Kala asked, biding her time and looking about for other magi technology. Her concern that this was a trap was confirmed, now she just intended to keep Cleska talking while she calculated how much trouble she was in. Certainly she wasn't going to try a frontal assault. Cleska would be more than prepared for that.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You must not be aware of the fact that while I do drain power from this volcano, there are also power plants in the Magi headquarters that power me. They were built in top secret and have given increased output capacity that goes beyond even what this volcano could provide now, especially granted that Ignis has lost her power, shame that we and others tapped her out." Cleska stated simply. "So that's my reasoning for destroying it. It's just garbage now, and I thought it would make for good entertainment while I was here." Cleska laughed.

Isabell suddenly pulled out a gun she had on her person, and fired. It whizzed past Cleska, and struck a machine in the back. It seemed like ruined trash, but something from within let out a violent explosion. Cleska stood still, a bit of mirth in her expression gone. "... Why on Gaea would you do that, Professor?" Cleska asked with a calm expression. "Do you want to be tried for treason?" she inquired.

Isabell returned a cold gaze to Cleska. "I accept your offer, Kala." Isabell announced simply, before Cleska suddenly rushed at the scientist, not before Isabell used her hand to crush a sphere with magic sealed within, causing a dome to swirl and take shape around her, blocking the claw that was Cleska's left hand from rending her neck, the tips of the gauntlet she wore digging into the sphere. It was hardly enough to do more than halt Cleska, it would break, and in another second, Isabell would likely die.

"You're a little too observant, you damn quack." Cleska sneered at Isabell.

"You destroyed my research along with this power plant. My death was soon to follow. Go to Hell." Isabell responded, staring at Cleska coldly.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Entertainment? You really are no better than a demon. Worse than most I would wager. Cleska, when I am through with you, you will be powerless. Mock our efforts while you can, but in the end, not even God herself will save you." KaLava said, with the lava slime's voice echoing Kala's, lending a haunting quality to her tone. The two slimes were of the same mind on what they thought of the odious madwoman, so they spoke in near unison.

In the next moment, Isabell had quickly drawn her gun and fired, hitting one of the hidden pieces of infernal machinery that was designed to back Cleska up in this fight. The resulting exchange between the two Magi was easy enough to follow. In having her little show of entertainment, Cleska had just given Isabell nothing to lose by staying loyal to the Magi. At the very least, Kala had gained another ally, but it was sad to her that it had taken such blatant abuse by Cleska to make her see the light.

None the less, when the phrase 'Go to hell' was uttered by the professor, Kala was quick to step into action.

"Allow me to point you in the right direction!"

Hardening her diamond slime into an unbreakable firmness and letting Lava superheat the ooze so that it would melt steel with a touch, Kala let fly with her white-blue blazing hot cables of slime, whipping down harshly on the woman who no doubt could take the hits, but would at least be phased by the attack. If the tendrils connected, their impact would force Cleska into the platform, and quite possibly through it, down into the lava below.

"Hell is THIS way!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Diamond Heart Vs. The Fortmaster (Kala)

The tendrils impacted upon Cleska's location, but the platforms and material the facility seemed to be made of was quite resistant to hot elements it seemed, if not brute force, which not even Kala could bring enough of to destroy it. The other tendrils she sent in to attack Cleska and attempt to pin her down landed in the mechanical woman's body, as Kala would find that she was not even made up of flesh. Some disturbing outer layer of artificial skin Kala pierced, and then her tendrils hit something tough and firm, like metal. A jet black liquid leaked from Cleska's body from her body on the various locations Kala hit, but Cleska stood her ground, not going down under Kala's force. "I was so angry, I nearly forgot you were there~" Kala heard Cleska chuckle, before the mechanical monster did as she did to Isabell, first using an arm to chop off the tendrils hooked into her, and rushed up to Kala in a flash, powered up by her forward momentum, and delivering a firm shoulder slam against Kala's frame. It carried extreme power, Kala's heart only protected by the fact that she was made of slime, and was able to disperse the impact so greatly over her entire body. However, not all were as powerful as Kala. Lava was still shielding Kala at the time, and she received most of the blunt force. The shock was too much for her, and Lava separated from Kala's body, becoming a puddle on the platform.

Laughing, Cleska jumped backwards, getting a little distance between herself and Kala. "What's wrong, Commander? Have no faith that your new form still isn't enough to best me?" Cleska inquired, before taking a firm fighting stance, beckoning Kala into a brawl. "Let me see the same face you made the first time you tried to kill me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4: Diamond Heart Vs. The Fortmaster

"We both know that others will only get in the way." Cleska announced. "So stop being a coward and fight me on your own. I'm interested to see the result of your desperate sacrifice!"

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala's form came to rest and reasserted itself into a hardened, humanoid form, resembling her past life's human form in exact replica. She stood up straight, shoulder's square, her form tall and menacing, with her eyes glowing white from the bright magic within her.

"There is nothing wrong with my faith Cleska. My new form has all it needs to best you, and frankly, I'm only too happy to fight you again. I can always rely on you being insane enough to do a stupid thing."

Kala rose a pointer finger and wagged it back and forth in a tut-tutting motion.

"You made a big mistake in testing me. Now you're going to pay for every cowardly, odious, abhorrent thing you've done in the name of science. When I'm done with you, the world will forget you even existed."

Kala took a step forward, then another, marching straight forward towards the confident, fast Cleska. She knew she didn't have the speed to match the machine woman, but she could take the hits, and she was ready for them. The first claws that came at her she dodged halfway, before feeling them scrape against her hardened skin. This was to get Cleska used to the idea that she could attack her as a solid.

On the third strike, Kala shifted her integrity without changing shape, letting the machine woman's claw inside of her body, then hardening up again before she could withdraw.

"You're quicker, but not smarter," Kala said as her hands clamped around Cleska's stuck forearm and then used her strength to wrench herself around, slamming Cleska into the nearby machinery, dragging her metallic frame through the debris with a great screeching of metal.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cleska's eyebrow rose when Kala boasted having the power to defeat her. "Oh...? That's not the face I was talking about." she noted. "A shame, I developed an affection for that desperate face you had. Now all I see is irritating confidence. Let's fix that." she announced, before rushing at Kala.

Kala would dodge the first as expected, Cleska's claws shaving along her frame and turning Kala's hardened outer shell into dust where it cut. But the second was too fast. Cleska's leg came spinning around and slammed Kala right in the abdomen with such force that Kala felt and heard her protective shell crack slightly where the fortmaster slammed her knee. Taking full power hits like that wasn't something Kala could do all day, but for now, Kala was fine.

The third strike came, and it seemed to focus on the same spot she weakened, likely to try and break it. Kala was able to soften that spot and allow her thrusting fist straight in, before sealing it tight. "Oh~?" Cleska inquired with a grin, not showing a sign of fear despite Kala's trick having success. Kala would have to use all her power, as she would find Cleska to apparently weigh a ton. With Kala's strength, Cleska's body easily tore through the metal machinery as if she were as sharp as a sword, cleaving through the material with Kala's force.

Cleska suddenly adjusted herself once Kala slammed her the first time, before her boots crushed down on Kala's body. The impact followed with Cleska pulling on her trapped arm with her other arm, and the combined force resulting in Cleska ripping her hand out of Kala's body, though the force with which she used caused Cleska to go flying a good distance away, and slamming into more machinery after freeing herself.

"Ha, ha, ha..." The mechanical tyrant chuckled, rising from the black smoke of the destroyed machines with a psychotic look in her one barely human eye. "Now..." Cleska licked up some of the black blood that was leaking from her mouth. "That's pretty interesting! It must take a lot of power to make your body that strong. You must be one of those chosen soul fragments that are so stupidly popular. Who knew?" Cleska chuckled. "Do you think that means Fate herself is on your side?" she inquired.

"Kala already fought with Baphomet! Mm-hmm!" Announced Lava, who was slightly shaky, far less cut out for taking Cleska's blows than Kala. She was rising and taking shelter some ways away from the fight. "Kala too strong for you!"

Cleska laughed aloud, her voice cackling hysterically. "Is that so!? You've been busy, haven't you Kala? If Baphomet wasn't enough to kill you, then I'm way in over my head, aren't I?"

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala had to stop herself from showing the telltale signs of pain as Cleska's claws tore through her outer shell of slime, turning her liquid periphery into dust chunk by chunk. Slimes may be a durable race, and Kala more so than most, but she still experienced pain. The second shot from the incredibly quick android hurt. Even in the ensuing maneuver that followed, it was painful for Kala to enact the throw, and stressful to hurl the machine woman around. Kala even had to hiss as Cleska tore herself away, ripping away more slime in the process.

"I don't know anything about Fate being on my side, Cleska. But if it is, you're truly finished. There's nothing for it but to shut you down."

Kala wondered about what she knew of Cleska's body structure. She was powerful on the outside, but just as Kala had her heart, surely underneath the armor, at the joints that allowed her body to move with such agility, Cleska must have weak wiring and sensor pads that could be torn asunder or better yet dissolved by the acid that the diamond slime could emit.

"I have more purpose now, madwoman. You're just one of the many things wrong with this world that I'm going to fix. All you are is a warm up. Beyond the pale, irredeemable, messed-in-the-head poison trash that I'm going to eradicate!"

Kala re-armored herself and strode forward again. Her footsteps picked up pace, so that she was sprinting towards the android. Then she dove straight at her, wanting to tackle her whole body straight into her, trying to wrap her up and send her acids into the joints of Cleska's limbs.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You threw your humanity away to become such a low grade creature, and you have the NERVE to talk to me as if you're my equal!?" Cleska shouted at Kala with a maniacal grin and laugh, before jumping at Kala as the slime jumped at her. Kala softened her front up to try and absorb Cleska. "GOT YOU!" Cleska announced, before Cleska sent her fist drilling against Kala's body, where her heart was flowing, just as Kala's slime wrapped around Cleska, dissolving the fake human flesh and slowly affecting the metal. Cleska had no intention of being caught inside, and so made to escape, but obviously not through Kala's whole body. Cleska made off to the side, but it was the fist that drove itself to hit Kala so hard that it put a painful crack in her heart, it also became caught in her slime.

Dissolving the joints, before they'd fly past each other in the air, Cleska would put a scar on Kala's heart, and Kala would leave with Cleska's arm. "ARRRRGH!" Cleska growled, black liquid pouring out from her arm and her body where Kala removed her limb. When she landed, Cleska used her remaining arm to squeeze shut the opening that let the liquid pour out so she wouldn't lose anymore fluid. While Kala didn't lose an arm, the pain she felt in her heart had an equal impression.

From her kneeling stance, Cleska would give Kala a most hateful glare, and spoke with a low and demonic growl. "You're starting to piss me off..."