What's new

A Wild Flower (Ryu Doppler)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
HP = 38, PP = 36, EP = 57, Status = Fine

Figures flitted in and out of her vision as Ione traveled through the jungle, the sounds of its life as loud as ever around her. Though the sun was up, beneath the thick canopy of trees, it was as dark as night save for the occasional patches of sunlight that peaked in through the leaves. She followed no path, because moving through the woods was as natural to her as a fish moving through water. Ione was, after all, a part of the forest herself, she just had the benefit of being able to move under her own power, unlike many of her more rooted kindred.

The wolves weren't after her, of course. She was not food to them, but they certainly moved as though they were hunting something, and after a moment, Ione figured out what it was. A man was walking through the woods, a blue hooded cloak that fell almost to the forest floor concealing his features. He carried a staff of polished wood in his right hand, and allowed his left to swing at his side comfortably. He traveled along one of the few paths through the dense, cloying jungle, his hood low over his face, and seemed to have sort of destination in mind as he walked, largely ignoring his surroundings. Following along behind him was a woman who, in stark contrast to the man she followed, was wearing practically nothing, her highly curved form exposed to the jungle air save for a cloth around her loins and another that wrapped around her massive breasts. She was fair of skin, and sweat clung to her form, causing her skin to glisten slightly when she passed under the light of the sun. Long black hair fell in a plait all the way to her waist, and her eyes were a deep, dark red as she gazed around her. A collar made of metal hung around her neck, symbols Ione couldn't read carved into it.

Unlike the man she was following, the woman had most certainly noticed the wolves that were slowly encircling them, but for some reason wasn't pointing them out to her companion. Instead, she just kept glancing about nervously, almost panicking as the beasts closed in around them, and prepared an ambush up ahead. She always stayed close to the man, but never within arms reach, and all of her attempts to get him to notice her seemed to fall upon deaf ears. Unless some sort of intervention stopped them or drove the wolves off, Ione knew that the two would walk right into the ambush that the over half dozen (8 in total) wolves had set up in front of them. As yet, no one in either party had noticed her at all.

Ryu Doppler

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Ione (Ryu Doppler)

Ione hummed happily to herself as she gracefully made her way through the jungle forest floor. As one might except, being a plant girl, the sound and ambience of nature brought plenty of comfort to her, putting her at much ease. "Ah, it's always so nice here. Wish there were more flower blooms though. The greens would do so well with some more color." Pleasing thoughts of colorful blooms passed through her mind, furthering enlarging a gentle smile that was etched upon her face. But her thoughts soon came to be interrupted by the presence of a hunting pack of wolves set about by purpose not hard to determine by their movements. They were stalking something.

The plant girl tilted her head in curiosity at the wolves. Lacking the tasty meat they desired, she knew they viewed her with indifference, at least in terms for a meal. She remembered the last time a starving wolf seriously considered chewing on a piece of her, and couldn't help but stifle a giggle. The face of disgust the poor thing had made! Curious, she made about following them, being careful not to draw much attention to herself for the moment. She wanted to see just exactly what kind of 'meat' the wolves had found for themselves.

Her answer came traveling down one of the few open paths on the jungle. Or rather, answers. A man in a long blue hooded cloak carrying a polished staff was being followed closely by a woman wearing practically nothing at all save for a collar and a cloth here and there. Concealed in the cloak, Ione couldn't determine his features, but the raven haired, fair skinned and dark red eyed woman was hard not to notice! For a moment the plant girl found herself ogling the woman before snapping out of it. This was hardly the time to get distracted, as it was becoming increasingly clear that these two were walking straight into a wolf-bound trap. Something only the woman seemed to be aware of as she became more perturbed by their presence as time slowly passed.

'It would be a shame if those wolves were to ruin their trip I suppose.' Ione thought as she began to consider a way to prevent the skirmish between the travelers and the wolves. 8 wolves slowly made their way and stationed themselves in front of the two travelers in ambush, and as the wolves went so too did Ione. Attempting to stay unnoticed, or at least appear non-threatening so as to prevent the wolves from attacking/driving her away, she would try to ensnare them with some Entangling Vines, aiming at the center of their ambush group. She hoped to merely bind as many as she could and deal with them while they were stunned or at least be able to spook them into a retreat.

- Nature Magic: Entangling Vines
Magic Base: 7+(-2)+(12) = 17

Base Check (17 > 10) and EP = (57 - 2) = 55

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 38, PP = 36, EP = 55/57, Status = Fine

Rolls
Casting: Success.
Attacks: All Hit. The wolves have all been grappled.
Grapples: All of the wolves are still grappled.
Gain 4 experience.

Ione's conjured vines wrapped around the wolves legs, and each and every one of the eight beasts began howling and barking as they were bound. They struggled, shaking themselves about and trying to bite and claw at the vines, but to no avail. Meanwhile, the man stopped mid stride, and his voice cracked repeatedly as he said; "Ehhh? What's this? Go and investigate, Clarissa. You have my permission to report on what you find, but may speak for no other reason, and my do nothing else." The girl behind him promptly said; "Wolves, master! A bunch of them were trying to set up an ambush for us, but I think that they're being attacked by vines now.... They look more like magic vines than the other kind. I would have told you earlier but this da-."

She suddenly stopped as she winced in pain, letters carved into the collar around her neck suddenly flaring brightly. The man cackled, and his voice dripped with derision as he said; "That's what you get for questioning your master! And didn't I craft that thing well! Nod for me." Shuddering, the red-eyed girl nodded silently, and the man cackled again, before turning away from her again. "Now... As for the beasts...."

He muttered something, and then the frustrated howling and barking of all eight of the wolves suddenly turned to gargles of agony. Blood seeped from their mouths, and they all slumped to the ground, shaking in pain and coughing up vast quantities of blood and gore. All of them were dead within a minute, and as the last of them went silent, the man cackled madly and started forward again. "Clarissa, be a good girl and check the beasts. If they are corrupted, dig the dark hearts from their flesh for me, and lick them clean before you bring them to me. You may use your powers for that purpose and that purpose only. Go now."

The woman glared at him with unrelenting hatred as she was issued the orders, but the collar glowed again, and she started tearing the beasts apart with claws that had appeared on her hands. She dug a glowing stone from the first of them, and with a look of utter disgust on her face, began cleaning it with her long, sinuous, forked tongue. The man waited on the path, humming to himself and occasionally cackling quietly to himself as he kept his hands on the staff he carried.

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Ione watched with a smile as the vines went to work ensnaring the wolves. Try as they might, the vines held fast against them, with their only success being the loudness of their howling and barking. For a moment she felt bad for the wolves, but only a moment. They were part of the natural cycle, but she wouldn't see them suffer these travelers this day. Especially not the rather...intriguing female that was drawing her interest. With such a racket being made by the wolves, Ione would see from where she remained unnoticed as the cloaked man became alert, and sent off the woman to investigate.

The plant girl's smile grew as she listened to the man bark orders. 'So...your name is Clarissa...' She had a name for at least one of the travelers now, but the other remained unknown. Save for the title of 'Master' the woman treated him with. From the heavy hand he seemed to wield, not to mention from the woman's appearance, it certainly seemed the truth of the matter. Truth backed further when the woman's collar suddenly shocked her for questioning him. The man's mockingly nature ringing through Ione's ears. His cackles leaving a rather bad taste about.

As he turned his attention towards the wolves, Ione got her first glimpse of his powers. In seconds, the ensnared wolves were all bubbling out from the inside, their blood and guts pouring from their maws. The gory display was a sight not seen much by the plant girl, and she was taken aback for a time. If he could do that to wolves what else could he do? As the last wolf fell dead, she heard the man order Clarissa to inspect the beasts, collect their hearts, and to lick them clean. And that she could use her powers to do so.

Ione clasped her chin in thought. From the amount of hate Clarissa's glare gave off, it was obvious she held no love for her master. It looked like she was about ready to rip his head off to the plant girl, and she but barely suppressed a giggle at the image. The man on the other hand just appeared to be some heavy handed individual with a slave. But she couldn't let his appearance fool him. She had to find out just what kind of situation was was happening between the two. And what better way than to ask the more seemingly level headed?

Remaining hidden, Ione would open Telepathy with the girl and attempt to communicate. From how the man seemed to ignore the girl before, and was preoccupied with cackling thoughts away on the path, she figured he'd continue to occupy his time in such a manner. Leaving the two of them to their conversational thoughts...

'Hrmmmm...such an interesting sight. Two travelers all alone in a dangerous wild, and yet...one certainly isn't like the other now are they? Mmmhmm. Oh, don't stop doing what you've been ordered to on account of me, though perhaps do it ever so slower. And then tell me...Clarissa' Ione's thoughts suddenly taking on a rather sensual undertone, '...why is such a pretty little bloom like you being held to a chain? Surely you'd like that heavy neck burden removed yes? I might help, possibly, but I want to know if I can...' the plant girl's own thoughts seemed to giggle at the idea of causing the man trouble before turning back in focus, 'I need to know who he is Clarissa. Is the man powerful or just lucky? I'd rather not have my own guts come pouring out if I can help it. That collar of yours also interests me...I don't suppose I could just remove it myself now could I? I'd love to see his face as you and I cause him such a panic.' Again, Ione's thoughts giggled at turning the tables turned on the man, but she'd have to wait for Clarissa's response to know the likely hood of that.

Psychic
- Telepathy: Between Ione and Clarissa (Current EP - 4)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 38, PP = 36, EP = 53/57, Status = Fine

Ione felt the girl respond to the mental connection that she formed hesitantly, and watched as she paused for a second while licking the gore from another of the small red gems. She stored it in a pouch at her side, and moved to the third of the beasts as Ione spoke mentally to her.

A moment later, Ione received a response, and she could feel the other woman's relentless hatred spilling into the psychic link between them. 'Yes.... I wish to be free of him, and rid of this collar.... But it cannot be removed without speaking the proper command word, else it will explode and kill me. I don't know what the word is.... Even though I can't even speak unless he allows me to, and I can't remove it myself anyway.'

Desperation spilled across the link, and her next thoughts held more than a little bit of fear; 'He's a powerful sorcerer.... What he did to those wolves is only the barest taste of what he can do. Were you the one who held them with the vines?' Clarissa didn't seem to share in her mirth, and she looked highly distraught as she set about tearing a glowing gem from another of the wolves. She was half finished, and her master had yet to take notice of anything, or at least that was how it seemed. He still cackled to himself quietly, glancing occasionally toward Clarissa to see if she was following his orders properly, but otherwise remaining totally inert.

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Ione raised a finger to her lips as she listened carefully to Clarissa through the link. Her hate of the man was rather intense, and she could only ponder briefly on it. Most likely it being based on his rather heavy handed tact of dealing with her. The mention of the collar being protected by a word of binding brought a frown to her though. Any thought the plant girl had of merely removing the man was quickly shelved, for how was she to learn the password to the collar from a dead man? She didn't much wish to attempt removing herself now as well, especially if it was booby-trapped and would kill Clarissa if one failed to remove it.

Clarissa's fear of the man brought more of a frown upon Ione's thoughts. Perhaps she was just fearful from the treatment, but the plant girl doubted it. His ability to dispatch of the wolves with ease, even if she did help secretly, showed he knew a thing or two about magic. And having such a 'servant' and controlling device further added to it. He did seem a little absent minded though, strangely bringing a stifled giggle to her mind. She could almost imagine the man constantly getting into absent minded messes where he went.

Focusing her mind, she continued once again to speak to Clarissa through the link. 'Hrmmm...the vines? Perhaps it was I...and if it was what would that mean to you? I don't suppose you think I should try something like that on your master do you? He seems absent minded, but I don't think he'd overlook the importance of magic vines ensnaring him, especially after what you told him about those wolves earlier...' The plant girl's tone became more focused after a small pause. 'Clarissa, I can help, and I think I know a way to do so. Two actually, but I'll leave the other as a last resort. I think I know a way to convince him to release you...but you mustn't tell a lie with me on this. Or else it's both our lives on the line. Now...Clarissa...tell me...if I gave his mind a prod...would I find the word there...or better yet...might I force him to utter it himself?' Ione felt a smile appear at the thought. The man being undone by his own voice as he released a caged beast with it.

Psychic
- Telepathy: Between Ione and Clarissa (Current EP - 2) for maintaining it?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 38, PP = 36, EP = 53/57, Status = Fine

(Nah, Telepathy has no upkeep.)

'It would mean that you're competent and decisive. I do find such qualities ever so... Endearing.' Clarrisa promptly replied, continuing her work on acquiring and cleaning the stones from the bodies of the wolves quickly despite the mental communication. Her master didn't seem to notice anything off yet, but there were only two wolves as yet untouched. 'I don't know whether he noticed the vines or not... Sometimes he's extremely observant, but other times he doesn't notice things right in front of him.'

'He is the only one I know of who knows the control words for this collar. I don't think that he has ever written them down either, and he's told me many times that if he ever dies, I'll be stuck performing the last orders that he gave me until I die. If he hadn't given me anything to do, I'd just stand there, unable to move....' Her thoughts trailed off, and it didn't seem like she was lying to Ione. The fear and disgust coming across their mental link wasn't something that could easily be faked.

"Clarissa! Hurry up!" His voice shouted suddenly, and the woman had no choice but to obey. Claws rent into the flesh of another of the dead wolves, and Clarissa quickly extracted another of the stones from the beast.

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Ione broke the communication between them after the man ordered Clarissa to hurry up. If the plant girl wanted to attempt to save the poor slave girl immediately, she'd have to do something fast. 'Clarissa...there has to be something I can do to release you...' She pondered, but pondered quickly on what to do with the man. If Clarissa's word was to be trusted, the man was indeed absent minded for the most part. Another ensnaring vine could trip him up enough to mount a rescue. Well, distract him long enough for the plant girl to wrap out something non-lethal to pry that word out from the man. She wondered if he would catch on then, or just assume it another natural danger of the forests. Ione clearly doubted that he would be that absent minded to not recognize magical vines twice in a row.

A hint of nervousness shivered through the plant girl. She wasn't planning on killing the man, but if things got bad she might not have a choice. If that happened though...well, she knew one way to possibly fix things. But that woman...the one she met in what seemed like so long ago...she had said it was dangerous didn't she? Ione didn't want to consider such a move just yet if she could help it. If things came down to it, she hoped Clarissa might understand, should she be witness. Shaking the thoughts from her head, Ione quickly formulated an idea to free the girl.

'I bet his mind has given him a few hiccups from time to time...lets see if I can use that to my advantage...' Bringing her spirit into focus, Ione sought out the man's mind with clear intent to dominate it. If she could merely get him to 'slip up' through a guided act, Clarissa and her should be able to take on the man easily. The plant girl was competent, but lacking experience she wanted to make absolutely sure her action would have effect. Gritting a little, she focused a little more spirit in than she really should in hopes the increased effort, despite the discomfort would be worthwhile.

Psychic
- Telepathy: Between Ione and the Male Sorcerer. Shield thoughts and attempt to Dominate

Player = (Current EP) - (2 + 14 + (6)), (Current HP) - (6)
Target = 3(14) = 42 vs Target Resistance

Spirit Input, 14 EP
Spirit Ceiling Breached, -6 to EP/HP

Dominate Command
When your slave returns...mock her for taking too long...ask to see what she collected...judge them still filthy...humiliate her by making her bark while licking them clean again in front of you...reaffirm your absolute possession of her...boast of your collar creation...boast aloud the exact word or phrase that locks and binds it...and cackle at her helplessness with ease as she learns again her place as your slave...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 32/38, PP = 36, EP = 31/57, Status = Slightly Injured

Rolls
Resistance: Ione wins.
Gain 4 experience.

Ione's will intruded upon that of the man, and he ceased in his babbling and suddenly tensed. A few moments later, however, and he relaxed again, Ione's domination of his mind complete, even though she could feel parts of him attempting to resist her coercion.

The man did exactly as commanded, however, and as Clarissa returned, eight shining crimson stones in her possession, he cackled and said; "Well, took your sweet time didn't you! And look at those, they're filthy! How dare you display such incompetence to me, pathetic little demon whore! Clean them again! Clean them with your mouth, like a good little worthless whore" He cackled again, as Clarissa, glaring with relentless rage and hatred, began licking the red stones, and popped one into her mouth to clean it more thoroughly.

"Ha! Can't even stop yourself, can you? I bet you'd keep doing that even if you didn't have that collar around your neck, wouldn't you, you filthy cretin?" He cackled again, this time holding his chest as though the laughter had his lungs aching. "Can't do anything without me telling you with that collar on, can you? Not a thing! You can't even take it off! Not unless I say; Moriok!"

The mans face suddenly twisted in confusion, and his battle against her control became frantic as the words left his mouth. The collar around Clarissa neck flashed brightly, and then clicked as it unlocked, and dropped from around the woman's neck. She stared in confusion down at it for a second, utterly shocked, and then spat the stone out of her mouth, and allowed a wide grin to spread across her face. "Oh... Oh my.... You are good, my new friend... You are good indeed.. Great, even! I shall have to repay you for this!" She said, as if to no one. "I think I shall enjoy this!" She continued, her eyes glowing a very bright red as she slowly stalked toward her former master.

Ione was free to do as she wished, still unseen within the bushes. Of course, sitting back and watching what became of the man was one of her options, as Clarissa was sure to extract her vengeance violently, her swiftly elongating claws proof enough of that. If she didn't want the man to die, some intervention on her part would likely be necessary.

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

As Ione watched the event unfold, she felt a smile come to her. She had been nervous that her plan might not work out, her lack of experience denoting a lot to it. Seeing it play through without incident brought a certain air of relief to her. She did note it being only slightly off from her suggestion, especially at the end. From the way his face contorted and twisted itself, it was clear he was certainly not at ease as she thought her dominated order would bring. 'Hmm...I guess I couldn't fool his mind completely...he knew he would never say that, and he started to fight harder to regain control of himself the closer he came to saying it, and much more after doing so. It's good for me his efforts weren't enough to stop it.' She let a giggle loose, enjoying the panic she caused the man, as the look upon him was a rather priceless one.

Ione was relieved for Clarissa too. No longer in servitude to the man, she seemed well on her way to readjusting to her new found freedom, that wide grin she bore being one great indicator, and her claws aimed at her once master being another. In moments, she was sure to take her revenge and end him quite viscerally, an event itself sure to be as gory as how the man had taken the wolves Ione had ensnared. As she watched the...demon...as the man had called her slowly stalk her way towards him, Ione let a quick thought run through her. She was inexperienced, and if anything this situation offered her a great opportunity to further increase her own abilities. She thought of Clarissa as well, noting her rather attractive frame in all it's exposed glory. In the plant girl's mind, the man's cloak would certainly look much better on her, but she also wanted to salvage anything else the man might have hidden before Clarissa tore it asunder.

An audible giggle escaped her, loud enough to let them both know of her presence nearby, even if she might still be visibly hidden from where her blue eyes peered through at the scene, watching the two of them in action. Making her mind up, Ione for the first time addressed Clarissa with her actual voice. "Oh dear Clarissa, I'm happy for your release. It must feel so liberating to be able to move and act so freely again, like a seedling soaring through the world. About ready to plant such crimson doom too I see." Ione gave a light laugh, entertained at the idea before continuing. "If you will humor me but a moment Clarissa, I'd like to separate a few things before you make a mess of them. I think this will make it all the more fitting a punishment for him. Stand ready to act once he's finished though, and if I don't succeed and he tries something drastic...feel quite free to enjoy..." She let out one last giggle before getting to work on the man.

Focusing her spirit onto the man, she sought to continue her Domination of him. This time there was no act to give, only direct commands. To relinquish his possessions and drop them off to his side, and of course to merely stand there very perturbed too. Ione maintained her focused spirit as she had before, again earning her some discomfort but merely from the continued concentration.

Psychic
- Telepathy: Between Ione and the Male Sorcerer. Shield thoughts and attempt to Dominate

From Previous Held Domination: EP and HP reductions

Spirit Input, 14 EP

Dominate Command
At your side away from you, drop your staff to the ground, remove and drop your cloak there. Empty any items you have and drop them there as well. When you are done, all you need to do then is merely stand there in fear of your coming death by Clarissa's hands.

...Feel free, to plead your case to Clarissa and me (the one out there) however. Either to beg, plead or scorn, whichever feels better for you. Or don't, the choice is yours so choose fast, this might be the last time you ever get to speak so you might as well take it, don't try any funny business though, just words, no magic and no tricks...

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls
Perception: Clarissa wins!
Resistance: Ione wins.

Clarissa seemed startled as Ione's voice issued out from the woods, and paused in her advance to stare off into the woods. Her gaze scanned across Ione's surroundings, but after a moment of searching, Clarissa's crimson gaze focused on where Ione's own two blue eyes. She stared for a moment, confused, but then smiled broadly, before turning back to her former master. "Yes, it does feel nice to be free of that collar... I shall have to reward you for that, somehow, but I wonder what such a pretty flower might want from one such as I..." She said in response to Ione.

As she spoke, the sorcerer, still fighting fervently against Ione's control, began doing as he had been commanded. His staff was tossed to the ground, and then his cloak was removed and tossed aside as well, revealing a young man with dark hair and even darker eyes beneath. He dug into the pockets of the robe he wore and removed a pouch that jingled as it hit the ground, a small black stone sphere, two tiny pods that Ione recognized as those belonging to a poisonous plant, a small vial of some thick blue fluid, six more darkhearts, and a small silver flute. Once that was all finished, he stood stock still, waiting, even as his body shook, and he scowled. At the insistence that he beg, or plead for his life, Ione felt the resistance to her mental hold upon him redouble.

Clarissa, however, didn't yet strike out at him, instead glancing occasionally at where Ione hid in the bushes, and slowly walking circles around the man with a wide, predatory smile on her face. Her claws danced across his body, not causing any harm yet, but the imminent danger was fairly evident. "You've no idea how long I have waited for this moment, Arthur..." She gloated, stepping up behind him to whisper something into his ear that Ione couldn't hear, before making another circuit. Whatever it was, it made the sorcerer shake with rage, and his resistance increased still more.

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

The plant girl continued to watch Clarissa's actions from her spot with much enthusiasm. When the woman's crimson eyes met her own, Ione felt her heart jump with excitement, the smile on her face widening into a huge grin at finally being glimpsed by Clarissa. Seeing such genuine happiness at being free made Ione all the more happy herself, taking a deep breath at the feeling. At Clarissa's comment she felt her face burn a bit. Such receptiveness was something she was quite clearly looking forward to, and when the woman spoke of a reward, try as she might to think innocently, Ione soon found her thoughts drifting toward rather 'involved' ideas between the two of them.

Ione kept her wits about her to upkeep the domination, and she was pleased to see that the man continued to do as he was told. After tossing aside his staff and robe, she noted the various items as he pulled them out from where he had stowed them away. She had an idea of what lay in the purse the man tossed, recounting similar bags on travelers being filled with flattened metal, coin currency of some sort. The small black stone sphere was a mystery to her, as was the vial of thick blue fluid. The darkhearts and the poison pods were hard to mistake though, what with her having watched Clarissa...thoroughly work over a number of the first, and the second by natural habit of knowing them. She was a bit surprised to see the silver flute however, as the man didn't come off as the kind of person who would have the interest for such things. 'Huh...I guess even men like him need a hobby to indulge in besides magic.'

As Clarissa circled the man, and as Ione felt the man's rage and inner struggle echo in her mind, she felt her mood begin to drain away. It seemed that no matter how much greater and greater his mind's emotions were getting, he refused to let anything leave him. It seemed he wished to be difficult, or at least was trying to face the end in silent resistance. The plant girl left out a sigh at the thought, moving a little through the brush to get a better view of the two, while remaining within it. As Ione got closer, she finally caught a better look at the uncloaked man, noticing his appearance for the first time, and catching his name as well, as Clarissa spoke it to him. Though she felt his rage as the woman gloated behind him, the plant girl still let out a giggle towards the man, actually popping her head out in sight to the both of them with a grin, her eyes focusing on Arthur as she addressed him directly. "Oh my~, So there was a cute face underneath that cloak after all! Arthur, you're quite the looker you know...why did you have to go and ruin such a cuteness with a rotten heart." The plant girl spoke, those last words leaving with a tone of sadness to them.

She quickly turned and addressed Clarissa, "Oh, but you'll have to forgive me Clarissa. When I see something cute that grabs my attention...I just can't seem to help myself." Ione playfully wagged a finger at the man from her spot, Arthur still standing stiff due to her command, "If you had been even slightly more kinder Arthur, I might have considered talking to you first after helping the both of you. Though if that were the case your relationship with Clarissa might have been a lot less deadly, and a lot more...pleasant." The plant girl smiled widely, the undertone of her implication making her own face burn once again. "That said though, you disappoint me Arthur. With all those feelings bottled up I would have thought you would have plenty to say about all this. I can feel your rage you know. It's not going to go away if you keep it bottled up inside..." Ione teased.

Looking at him with a wry smile, the plant girl let out a small sigh, "I was being nice before Arthur. I said you could plead or beg, and even scorn if you'd like. You could have even lied or pretended to your hearts desire, let out anything of your own will. Yet you merely want to take it all in stride don't you?" Ione let out another sigh, this one of disapproval, "Arthur, that's very boring. I was expecting something, maybe you were too Clarissa, and yet all we get is silence and a grumpy face. Are you that speechless Arthur, that there is nothing left that you have to say? You certainly were talking mouthfuls before when Clarissa was in irons. All the way up to before she wasn't in fact." The plant girl felt a smile return at the thought.

Taking a deep breath, Ione squinted her eyes at the man, her voice taking a rather commanding tone, "I'll have you take a mouthful again to satisfy me. And at the end, one of us will pounce and enjoy their prey. But first, tell me, Arthur, what all those items are for. Especially the black stone sphere, the blue liquid vial, and...that flute. Why would a man like you play a flute? I might not know much about your kind's music, but you don't seem the music type to me. Unless there is some trick to it...remember before Arthur no magic and no tricks, and now only truths you speak." The plant girl's eyes grew rather intense at the command before continuing, "Second, tell me what you were doing out here in this neck of the woods. You were going somewhere, that's obvious, but for why and what. Planning something treacherous for Clarissa I wonder?" Ione smiled through her intense look, glancing for a moment to Clarissa before returning to Arthur, "Finally, say what you want to say Arthur, what you are holding back. I...Order...You." Ione let herself relax briefly, before addressing him a final time. "Feel free to add anything else you wish to say after you've let it all out. But do keep standing up...right...there. At least as long as you're able."

With that, Ione would settle back a bit to hear and observe her command in action, should Arthur continue to remain under it's power.

Psychic

Spirit Input, 14 EP

Dominate Command
First: Speak of the items you hold, what they are and for and what use you have of them. Especially when it comes to the small black stone sphere, the blue vial of liquid, and the flute.

Second: State your case for being out in these woods. Why were you here, where were you going and for why? Was it something involving Clarissa?

Third: Un-restrain your words. Say what you wish to say but are holding back, and when that's done return to merely standing there for as long as your body can hold itself up. Again, feel free to add on anything you wish to say after.

Remember though, no magic and no tricks, but this time also no lies. Only truths.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clarissa turned her gaze to Ione instantly as she stepped out into the clearing, the demoness smiling instantly upon sighting her and saying; "A VERY pretty flower...." Arthur's eyes never left his former servant, even as Ione popped her head into the clearing and issued further orders. The man ignored her comment on his appearance, standing stock still and glaring in utter hatred at Clarissa the entire time.

At the order to speak, Ione felt the rage in the mans mind building even further, and even as he fought with all of his will, he couldn't resist the hold that she had on his mind. After a few silent moments, during which Arthur began to shake, the mage began to speak; "The vial... Contains the seed of a shorn weed, collected by Clarissa. The..... The sphere is... An item meant... To store energy... For later use... In magical workings. The flute.... Breaks.... Enchantments... I use it.... To keep Clarissa.... From using her... Powers... On me. We are here...."

He fought even harder, and for a moment her remained silent, his face bright red, but he still couldn't break her control. "We.. Are... Here.... To..... To.... Visit.... My... Mentor.... In... Celesis...." Every word was forced, and the man almost collapsed, the shaking of his body became so intense. It seemed that he had finished, however, and it didn't seem like he would be giving her what she'd asked, and adding his feelings to the mix of what he said. Clarissa nodded along to everything he said, turning briefly toward Ione and saying; "He's telling the truth, in full as far as I know. He wasn't exactly good at keeping secrets... And trust me, though a real bastard he might be, he is QUITE the looker. For a man, at least...."

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Ione watched and felt as Arthur continued to struggle against her mental domination. His rage built further and further, but her spirit held firm, keeping him in check. He never once moved against her order, except for his gradually increasing shakes, his own body's response to the mental struggle the man continued to make. From her orders, he spoke of the items he carried...well the important unknown ones at least. The vial was filled with shorn weed seed, and from the thickness plus the origin of the fluid it was probably some sort of nectar or sap. The black sphere was apparently some sort of energy store, a magical device for powering magic things? The plant girl was unfamiliar with such creations, though a few strange tales shared among travelers came to mind. The Flute raised her attention, being an object capable of breaking enchantments. Such an item would be rather useful in certain situations, granted if there were no price to pay for it's upkeep. 'Even I have to recharge after awhile, it might be the same for this trinket too. I'll have to check sometime.'

After a moment of intense struggling, his efforts of resistance making him shake rather violently, Arthur relented and revealed the destination of his journey. Before Ione's interference, he and Clarissa were traveling to a place called Celesis to visit his mentor. The plant girl had heard of this Celesis, the city having been on the tongues of many who traveled through these lands. It was a place many seemed to flock to, so she assumed it must have quite an importance. It was certainly an important place to the man, if his Mentor did reside there. The way he resisted against revealing it though...was there something he wasn't letting in on? She did ask whether it had something to do with Clarissa or not, and he hadn't explained. Perhaps he was merely seeking out for the company of a familiar face...a teacher who had guided him to...become...more. The thought rang such a familiar tone in her own head, her own 'mentor' of sorts blinking into her mind for an instant or two.

Ione cupped her head in thought, mulling over all the information he had provided. There was one thing that was still bothering her however, something that kept perpetrating more and more. Arthur's rage. Some of it was directed at her, but just as Clarissa seemed to have hated him, practically all of the man's hate was directed towards the demoness. There was history there, that was obvious, but just what could it have been. Ione intended to find out, but seeing how Arthur didn't wish to shed words the plant girl would just have to find out from another source. A rather agreeable source who might enjoy conversing with a 'VERY pretty flower' as she had caught earlier. She was thankful to have been wearing her armor, as the demoness might have easily picked on how much that simple statement had affected her before if she hadn't!

Catching her comment about Arthur's looks, Ione emerged from her spot, moving slowly toward them with smile, "Yes...he is QUITE the looker. If it weren't for that heart of his well...I might just be tempted to...leash him myself." The plant girl closed the gap between her and Arthur, placing herself in front of the man so that he'd be forced to look at her whether he wanted to or not. Despite her harsh words before, she smiled rather gently at the man, and slowly began to run her fingers through his hair. Ione felt her face flush mildly, her smile turning to a grin as she suddenly pulled herself rather close to him. With her arms wrapped around him, she hummed a very simple melody as she rocked with him back and forth. After passing a few moments of enjoying him that way, she stopped her motions and spoke very quietly into his ear, with words only he might hear uttered with sadness, "Arthur...is there nothing but rage and hate in that heart of yours?" Pulling back, Ione stole a rather quick peck from the man before moving away, her blue eyes reflecting a sadness towards his own.

Her eyes still reflecting a tell of sadness, the plant girl looked to Clarissa with interest, "Clarissa...your history with Arthur...is a rather intense one. I don't need a mental link to see it now...but it helps. From what I've felt and seen from the both of you it's easy to see that you two utterly hate each other. Even now, as he fights to gain control, every time he pushes against me most of the hate and anger that surges up...is directed solely at you." Ione looked to Arthur for a moment, letting off a sigh before turning her gaze back to look into Clarissa's crimson eyes. "It's none of my business, if you don't wish to tell me Clarissa I...won't let it bother me much...but still I can't help but wonder. Why do the two of you hate each other so much?" She moved to collect the possessions that Arthur had dropped to the ground nearby, continuing to speak as she did so, "I can take it you hate him for the bondage and treatment...but it just seems like there's more to it than that. Especially if you've waited such a long time for this..." Once Ione had collected the possessions, she returned to Clarissa, standing to watch her movements and wait for her response. Mindful still to keep her effort up to dominate Arthur's will.

Psychic

Spirit Input, 14 EP

Dominate Command
From Previous Command

Return to merely standing there for as long as your body can hold itself up. Again, feel free to add on anything you wish to say after.

Remember though, no magic and no tricks, but this time also no lies. Only truths.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Arthur did glance Ione's way as she came fully out of the trees and approached him, and even blushed slightly at her proclamation that she might have wanted to "leash" him, were it not for his attitude. He blushed even more as she rocked him back and forth, her arms around him, and he refused to look into her eyes for even a second. Clarissa stared at Ione's back in confusion for a moment, but then sighed, and began circling him again. The brush through the young man's hair caused his resistance to her mental control to soften slightly, but it redoubled once more as soon as the touch was over. And, when she pecked her lips against his, he stared blankly at her, his mind going equally blank, almost as if he was stunned by her actions, and allowed her to move away without responding.

At her query about their seemingly hate-filled relationship, Clarissa laughed mirthlessly and grinned as she said; "Oh that! Tis nothing really.... I am a demon, as of course you've figured out by now, and we need to feed on the energies of others, from time to time. Arthur here, being ever the fair young master, has been my source of it for... Five years now? I don't know if your kind know of this, but the easiest way for me to feed is through sex, so I suppose that Arthur and I have been lovers for that entire time. He was actually surprisingly accomplished in that department, now that I think about it. It's just about the only time he's treated me decently since his mentor bound me to him, actually. I suppose that could be why he hates me so... He was virgin before I came along, and was quite loathe to surrender his purity to a, ahhh..... "Vile, soul sucking, whore of a demoness." I think those were the words that he used."

Ione could feel the man trying to fight her control in order to speak, but she could quite easily deny him if she so desired. Clarissa was standing behind him, lightly brushing her body against his back and speaking into his ear. She'd collected all of the items he had dropped, and he still remained under her control, leaving her free to do as she wished with him.

(Gain 1x shorn weed syrup, 70 denarii in the pouch, 2x deathspore pods, 1x Idalia's flute, 1x Meakstone (30,) and 6 darkhearts. Add to that the 8 darkhearts from the wolves, and you've got a whole bunch of stuff now.)

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Fiddling with the various items she had collected, Ione eventually was able to stuff them onto her person. All the while, she listened carefully to Clarissa as she explained in her own words of the relationship between her and Arthur. From what she said, the two of them had been master and minion for the span of at least five years since Arthur's mentor had bound her to him. Before the plant girl had seen how young he was, she had assumed that the mage had captured Clarissa himself to use as a simple minion. Perhaps instead, she was more of a enforced companion, a dictation from his mentor to keep him safe on his travels? Whatever the case, she was still his minion of over five years, and there was plenty of history spread between them. From the way she spoke, it was mostly antagonistic too.

Clarissa's words of her demonic nature brought a deep flush to Ione, her attention clearly enticed, "Oh...I know of how passionate demons can get when looking for a meal or fun, dear Clarissa. I'm not THAT much of a sprout! Although...if I...if I recall what SHE said, it was that most demons, succubi and things that feed for energy don't really...like my kind for that because it doesn't give them any satisfaction." She spoke the words passionately herself, losing it as she recalled what that woman long ago had said, her eyes looking away from Clarissa's for the moment. "From what I've heard, they usually prefer to...how did that saying go? Have and eat out a cake? Someone like me can only give them part of that..."

Ione let out a sigh, collecting herself and allowing cheeriness to return to her. She hadn't missed the part of the two of them being technically lovers, and with it returned to her mind she felt herself let out a giggle. "With as much hate that runs between the both of you, it's hard to imagine either of you being that decent to each other. Some influence on your part Clarissa? That woman I...well someone I...knew...told me that some could charm others to be so compliant." The Alraune felt a grin reach her face, a mischievous thought leaking into her mind, "He kept you firmly under his control though for that didn't he? Sounds like he enjoyed being your lover and treating you nicely a lot more than he might want to let on! Aww...I don't blame you Arthur..." She said, suddenly scanning Clarissa with a suggestive gaze.

"Arthur...please don't tell me you really are just mad at Clarissa for being your first time." Ione addressed him, moving once again to be in front of the man and to caress his hair, remembering how successful it had been to soften his mind, "There is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of Arthur, or to be mad about. You should count yourself quite lucky in fact. You got the best experience in the world to have helped you to please those most precious to you. If Clarissa's compliment is worth anything, I don't doubt that you've made them VERY pleased." Ione stated rather bluntly, a laugh escaping as she smiled warmly at him. "Come now Arthur, don't be shy...I've been waiting both patiently and impatiently to hear what you have to say! I won't tease you about it anymore, so do speak your mind." As Ione addressed him, she continued to stroke his hair, hoping the comfort might mellow out the man, but also delighting in the confusion her actions seemed to make him the further she pushed.

Psychic

Spirit Input, 14 EP

Dominate Command
Remain still in place, you are allowed to make the comments you wish to speak, and anything else you want to add after.

Remember though, no magic and no tricks.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clarissa looked confused at Ione's repeated mention of "she," but as Ione mentioned that demons couldn't use her kind for sustenance, and then promptly mishandled the saying she tried to use to explain it, the demoness laughed richly, and replied; "Have your cake, and eat it to, deary! A surprisingly apt metaphor.... I suppose that I might want to keep him around for that, but..... Hrm...."

The demoness shook her head at the question about influencing him, and Arthur's gaze darkened at the idea. She could feel him struggling still, and this time, his will to push off her control of his mind only strengthened as she rubbed her hand through his hair. As she went on to tell him that there was nothing to be ashamed of, his face gradually became brighter and brighter, due to both his rising anger and embarrassment.

He started speaking the very instant that she went silent, and seemingly ignored her further hair stroking; "I didn't have any choice in that matter! I didn't want her to be bound to me, I didn't want to have to drag her around wherever I went.... And I sure as hell didn't want.... I didn't want to do that with her! Not with a damned demon! So long as I'm stuck with her around me all the time, I can't even get into most towns! All because of her! I didn't... I don't want her! At all!" Arthur's face was contorted with rage as he spoke, but he suddenly stopped, his mouth opening, and then shutting again. As Ione had been staring at him while he spoke, she hadn't caught the pained expression that had flitted across Clarissa's face for an instant, but Arthur had, and the alraune saw the image in the young man's mind.

"I never wanted her anywhere near me..... None of it was my choice. None of it..." His face was composed, but the sudden turmoil in the young man's mind proved even more difficult to control than his anger had been. Flickers of memories of the two of them together came to Ione across the mental link, all from Arthur's perspective. They went backwards in time, it seemed, and she felt a great many conflicting feelings along with them. More memories of less intimate encounters followed, from menial tasks like setting up a camp that the two had shared, to fighting for their lives against monstrous creatures in the deepest depths of some ruin that Ione had never heard of. With every event, the emotional accompaniment to the memories became less tumultuous and confusing, though whether that was because their relationship had grown more conflicting over the years, or simply due to the feelings dulling with the passage of time, Ione couldn't tell.

Eventually, however, Ione found herself looking through Arthur's eyes...
White light blazed from the runes surrounding the summoning circle, and a younger, more excited Arthur looked upon the magical construct with awe, wondering if he might be able to one day do the same. His mentor stood on the edge of the circle, a elven man with dark blue skin, violet eyes closed and his stance utterly relaxed. He looked as though he had done this a hundred times, which could have been true as far as Arthur knew. The young mage's excitement was palpable, as today, his mentor had told him that he would be entering the next phase of his training, as soon as he had had his familiar bound to him.

A shape began to appear in the center of the circle, surrounded by white light, and as it grew, Arthur wondered what his bond might be.... His master had controlled a lesser dragon for ages, and Arthur wondered with blind excitement what he might receive. Would he have his own dragon soon? Or a hellhound, perhaps? His mentor had told him that his first familiar had been a demon, and Arthur suspected that he would receive a similar being, so as to learn to control other creatures of a similar bend.

the young man was so distracted, that he as startled when the light faded, and in the center of the circle, a woman in a revealing red robe stood. 'She's... She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen! But.. What is she doing here?' He thought, and as he did so, Clarissa opened blood red eyes, and said; "Amraul, to what do I owe the pleasure of this summoning?" The answer to her question came when Arthur's mentor lifted the collar that Arthur himself had constructed. It had taken every ounce of Arthur's skill and energy, and still had taken almost a month to fashion, and the young sorcerer looked on in confusion as his mentor suddenly flung it at the demoness.

Clarissa gasped as the collar suddenly locked around her throat, the sigils carved on its surface glowing brightly as the white light form the summoning runes faded completely. She suddenly froze, still as a statue and unable to move. "She is yours now, Arthur. Yours to command as you see fit." His mentor spoke, and turned toward him. "You must go on your pilgrimage now. Return only after five years have passed, with this demon alive and intact, and you will move on to the next and final phase of your training."

Arthur was horrified, and shouted; "Five years? With her? How.... What good is she?" He glared at the seemingly useless servant, and then back to his mentor, who chuckled and replied; "She is more powerful than she looks, Arthur, and you should know that not all power is in appearances. She is bound to you now, until such time as you choose to release her. If you do so before you return here, or she is killed by your negligence, then you will have failed, and you must never return here, on pain of death. Beware, however. Her power comes with a high price.... A price that only you will be able to pay. You and she are bound now, and it is your spirit from which she will draw her strength. Now... Give her a command, and we will see how effective your handiwork is..."

Ione fell from the memory, and back to the present. Only a few seconds had passed in real time, even though it had seemingly been several minutes within Arthur's memory, and now Arthur was staring impassively over Ione's head at Clarissa, who was staring back with absolute fury on her face. "Didn't want me, did you? That's.... That's a lie, Arthur!"

Ione felt another memory coming from the boys mind, but this one she felt she could push back if she desired. Arthur opened his mouth to respond, but then closed it again, seemingly at a loss for words.

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Ione continued to smile at Arthur as he finally spoke for himself, being quite interested in hearing what he had to say. She had been trying to work his perspective out before, so feeling him relent at least a little sparked some delight to her mind. Rage and embarrassment came through in full on his face, rage at Clarissa and embarrassment from Ione's own actions the likely culprits for each. He raged in his response, claiming he had no choice in the matter, that he hadn't wanted to have to deal with her and the consequences she brought. Considering that his mentor had bound her to him it was probably partly true, and her suspicion of the demoness being an enforced companion was further impacted on her.

Arthur's declaration of wanting nothing to do with Clarissa made much more of an impact on Ione, and through her own eyes and the sense she felt through the link, she saw both the demoness and mage's reaction to it. Clarissa's pained expression came evident through the link, but Arthur's own reaction piked the Alraune's interest more. The rage that clouded his face and his mind seemed to melt away, replaced by inner turmoil. Try as he might to mask it, Ione's link to his mind easily broke through the facade into the suddenly rocky landscape of his conflicted mind. Overwhelmed, the plant girl was witness to a number of Arthur's memories flickering through her senses. Memories of the young master and his former minion, a majority of the first glimpses of them in rather compromising positions. As they continued they became less intimate in nature, focusing on tasks sent of the demoness and something of fighting against monsters and a ruin the girl could not place.

The conflict the man held in the memories grew less and less, but due to her inexperience Ione couldn't tell exactly why. Her drawing into a deep memory jolted her mind to attention, as she suddenly found herself seeing through Arthur's eyes. He was watching what looked to be a night elf, his mentor she realized, as he prepared to summon something using a...summoning circle? She could feel Arthur's excitement as he waited for his master to finish his work, wondering briefly if his familiar would be a dragon or some sort of demon as he suspected it might? As the form of Clarissa emerged from the display and retraction of light from the circle, it dawned quickly on Ione, 'This memory...this is the day Clarissa was bound as a servant!' A fact further verified by her rapid binding by the one known as Amraul apparently, with the very same collar Arthur had spent much time constructing.

Watching the display continue, Amraul's words echoed loudly and she missed not a single one. The mage was on a five year pilgrimage to advance his training under Amraul, and having been five years since the memory Arthur was on his way back to finish it. Clarissa was indeed a enforced companion of the trip, and Arthur was to return with her in his company safe and sound. Sounded like a trial of sorts for the man, training one responsibility with their familiar. The duration of her binding caught Ione's attention, especially the part about how he couldn't choose to release the demon before his return, or how she wasn't to be allowed to die either, else he would face death should he seek his mentor again. 'Hrm...I remember something she told me about summoned demons...death usually just meant banishment? If that's the case then keeping her summoned and alive this long really is a huge trial for Arthur.'

Drawn out of the memory and back into the physical world, Ione let out a small whine as she felt herself flush deeply, the attachment of the various memories she experienced leaking out. The most prominent of them being the intense display of those compromising scenes she had glimpsed first. She cursed herself for her own inexperience at the display, certain she had willed herself enough control to prevent it. Apparently not it had seemed, and much to her own embarrassment a rather familiar scent to her began to waft in the air, along with a familiar feeling between her legs. Looking horrified at Arthur, after a moment's passing her expression softened greatly, 'Oh no. I can't...suppress that scent. Arthur might not figure it out, but Clarissa! There's no way she could mistake that, even as a guess! Ok, just calm down Ione, you can deal with this just...get a hold of yourself. Even if there is...two rather good looking people around you who could...no stop it. Focus...and then maybe...focus...'

Covering her face, Ione took a moment to compose herself, grateful for the small exchange from Clarissa to Arthur as she yelled at him for his words. "Arthur, I don't mind if you...lie. But please don't lie to yourself. If there is anyone you...ah...shouldn't lie to...it's yourself. Especially if it's about someone you've...grown rather attached to..." Ione spoke, her face still flushed despite the composure. Feeling another memory begin to well up in the man, she actively tried to focus upon it, still holding the link she had upon Arthur as she was able. All the while she seemed to be unaware of her hands clinching his shoulder in their grip, or the subconscious predatory look her own eyes seemed to now be giving off.

Psychic

Spirit Input, 14 EP

Dominate Command
Ione permits the memory and focuses on it.

Remain still in place, you are allowed to make any comments you wish to speak, and anything else you want to add after.

Remember though, no magic and no tricks.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As thoughts of her own first encounter with the demoness came to Ione's mind, she also remembered that her kind rarely remained on the mortal plane for very long when summoned. Usually, a demon could only keep their essence active in their world for so far. The only way that Clarissa could have been summoned and stayed for five years was if she had been brought through a gate rather than conjured. If that was the case, then if she were killed on this world, then it would be just as permanent as it would be for Arthur or Ione herself.

The scent of Ione's arousal that began to fill the air, wafting off of her body like the scent of a flower in spring... An ironically apt description, really. Arthur, however, didn't seem to notice it at all, at least as far as Ione could tell, and as her mind continued to dominate his, she had a fairly good grasp of what he did and didn't notice. Oddly, Clarissa didn't seem to notice the scent of Ione's arousal either, or at the very least didn't make any comment about it. Arthur glanced down at her as she squeezed his shoulders, but his expression and his mind both remained confused as yet another memory seeped into her mind.

"What in the hell was that thing!?" Arthur spat, wiping sweat from his brow as he huffed his way up the side of the mountain. Clarissa was right behind him, half covered in blood that wasn't her own, but she remained silent, her mouth tightly shut. "Dammit... I order you to answer me! What was that thing? And what did you do to fight it? I wish I had designed that damned collar properly. I have to order her to do everything."

"That creature was the adult form of a demon called a Shoggoth. Your kind generally refer to them as tentacled horrors. I used the shadows of the ruins in order to form a defense, and then I tore out its heart." Clarissa replied mechanically, just as Arthur heaved himself over a rock. The young mage immediately turned around and offered Clarissa a hand up before he could even think about it, and the demon took it and was heaved to the summit of the peak as well.

They had come down from the hotspring, which was said to have healing powers on those who bathed in it, in order to investigate the ruins that had been in the jungle down below. Suffice to say, they had gotten more than they bargained for. Now, on the return trip, both of them were banged up and exhausted, and Arthur wanted nothing more than to clean himself up and rest. He'd had Clarissa for a week now, but that had been the first time that he had seen some of the woman's capabilities, and he couldn't help but be impressed.

"Well, we might as well take a bath. It looks like we're alone up here.... Heh, they probably all ran off when the temple started to collapse." Arthur started straight for the empty hotspring, but then paused as he noticed that Clarissa was standing stock still back where he'd helped her up. He had last commanded her to follow him until he stopped moving, and as he had momentarily stopped moving, the order had been met. "Dammit... Stupid collar... I know! You have permission to act as you please up until I next give you an order!" He said, very pleased with himself for thinking of it. Clarissa immediately started toward him, claws extending once more from her fingers, and Arthur quickly amended; "But you're not allowed to hurt me or play with the collar! Or attempt to get farther than twenty feet away from me!"

Clarissa grunted, and continued forward still, but her hands had returned to normal. "I was hoping you wouldn't think of that, boy." She said, hatred more venomous than any Ione had heard from the woman before plain in her voice. "You almost got both of us killed by your own stupidity. Next time, give me permission to defend myself before it's about to eat me, if you don't mind." She walked past him toward the hotspring, and after she got a few feet away, Arthur sighed and muttered; "I'm sorry... I've never been in a situation like that."

She paused midstep, but then simply continued toward the water. He followed after another moment of watching her walk away, but as she reached the spring, she called back to him; "I used a great deal of my energies in order to fight that thing. I need to feed in order to replenish them. As my.... Master...." She said the word through clenched teeth; "It is your responsibility to see that I am fed, and it is within your best interests to ensure that my ability to protect you from your own idiocy is intact. As there are no others around here, that energy will have to come from you."

Arthur reached her side as she finished, and was about to reply when she dropped her robes to the ground, revealing a body that was just as immaculately perfect as Ione had imagined it would be. She was paler than she was now, her skin creamy and unblemished despite the battle she had just been in. Arthur's words turned into a stammer that swiftly died into silence as he looked away, blushing brightly. After he looked away from her and got the hormones that the view of her naked body had inspired under control, Arthur managed to find his voice; "Ummm.... alright... I'll... Right.." His voice and body both shook, but after he closed his eyes and let out a tense sigh, he finally felt his arousal getting under control.

He heard the water shifting behind him, and turned to see Clarissa climbing down into the hotspring, and cleaning the grime from her body. The image of the demoness bathing only brought back his lust, but before he could say or do anything further, she said; "You'll get used to seeing me like this.... Master. I would suggest that you remove your own garments before joining me." Arthur paused, but then shrugged, and began removing his clothing, looking away from Clarissa as he did so. Once he was just as naked as she, he lowered himself gently into the steaming waters, still looking away from his demonic servant.

But as he cleaned the grime from himself, some of his tension left him, and he sighed, closing his eyes. A soft splash of water allowed him to recognize movement, and he opened them again to find Clarissa barring down upon him with a look of intense distaste upon her face even though she was approaching him with fairly clear intent given her body language. He gasped and stumbled away from her, ending up submerged in water for a moment before he came back up and sputtered; "St... Stop!" She halted instantly, in the middle of her erotic, predatory motion, and said; "I need to feed, master." She said, her voice half annoyed and half insistent, but also with a great deal of patronization.

"What? But... Why are you... What.. Errr... Well... What do I.. Have to do?" He stammered awkwardly, blushing brightly. Clarissa looked at him in utter confusion, but then sighed in frustration, and spat; "You've never been with a woman, have you? Wonderful... Just let me do what needs to be done, and this will be over with quickly."

Arthur paused, staring up at the woman who was the most beautiful that he had ever seen... But also, he now realized, the most frightening. His blush brightened, and shame flitted through his mind as she seemed angry that he had no experience with sex. He had known that that was how some demons fed, but... He hadn't connected the dots. It seemed stupid of him, in hindsight, and he laughed nervously at his own expense before replying; "Alright... You can move, just... Well... I want to... Enjoy it. For both of us to enjoy it, I mean!"

Clarissa, freed to move, started forward before he had finished speaking, but the last words gave the demoness pause. Only a brief pause, perhaps, but one in which her expression shifted to one of confusion.... And then to the first smile that Arthur had ever seen her wear. It was stunning, and caused him to freeze up in wonder at the sight of it, and allowed her to reach him with another few steps. She lowered herself into the water on top of him, and as he leaned his back against the side of the stone wall that bordered the hotspring, she replied; "Don't worry... I think that we will...."

Ione came back from that record feeling her body even more flushed than it had been before, but Arthur looked horrified.... And still very confused. At this point, Ione had to wonder whether the explicit instruction that he was not to move or use magic was truly necessary anymore, as the rage had drained out of the boy's mind. There was still anger, perhaps, but it was cold and tired, the kind one would have from a pain that had long ceased to matter, but that was clung to anyway. It had been Arthur's anchor, which he had used to deny any feelings he might have developed for the demoness standing behind him. During the vision, Clarissa had seemingly moved again, and was now looking at Ione from around Arthur's side. She could see the demon's claws resting against the young mage's sides as Clarissa said; "Are you quite finished with him? I would like to kill the little fool now."

Arthur gulped, the action visible, audible and even tactile to Ione as she was still holding the sorcerer's mind. She could feel his nervousness at the moment, but she had given him an order. His resistance had crumbled almost totally at that point, and despite what he had said and done previously, Ione could sense that he actually wanted to speak his mind at this point. Thouse he couldn't turn to face his former slave, Arthur quietly addressed Clarissa as he said; "I shouldn't have said that..." The woman snorted, amusement and contempt dripping from the sound, and Arthur winced as her claws began to dig into his sides. Still, he continued on; "Clarissa.... I.... Err...... I didn't... I didn't mean that like that. I mean... When I said that I didn't want you... Well, I didn't, at first. But..." Clarissa was looking more angry with every word that he said, and Arthur suddenly paused and winced in pain. Ione could see the area where her claws were sinking against his flesh beginning to turn red as blood stained Arthur's robes.

Despite that, however, the young man continued to fumble after a brief moment of pain; "I... Didn't... I just... Dammit! It's not like that anymore! I don't know what I want...."

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

As the next of Arthur's memories bubbled to the surface of his mind, Ione found herself once again viewing the world through his eyes. Watching as he and Clarissa, whom was his companion for but a week at the time, trudged up the side of a mountain, toward a hot spring of some fame. Covered in sweat, grime and blood, it was clear from both their appearance and comments they had been in one heck of a fight. From a ruin in a jungle it seemed, perhaps the same ruin that she had caught a glimpse of earlier as his anger subsided. Their interaction began rather one sided, and from the memory Clarissa's tone was quite the one of a Demoness who really loathed the position she was now in. Much more so than she had been when Ione had first contacted her if she had to compare the two.

Arthur in the memory however was not the rage and anger filled man his first impression had set him off to be. He was angry sure, but it wasn't directed at Clarissa per say, nor was it intense as the building rage she had felt while he tried to resist her. He was...inexperienced and rather awkward, even seemed a little...kind? His apology at Clarissa's snap for nearly getting her killed was quite the reversal from the treatment Arthur had given her earlier today. The demoness was even clothed too, her skin a shade or two paler than what it's exposure over the years had tanned. What stuck out the most, aside from the display of Clarissa's movement to feed upon Arthur, was his last comment. 'He wanted them both to...enjoy it...' Ione thought, intrigue spreading into her own mind.

Clarissa's confusion hadn't gone unnoticed, her brief pauses sticking out clearly. She had been quite confused at his kindness, perhaps expecting some mistreatment or harsh attitude. She spat venom at the man yet, for that moment in time he had yet to push his treatment badly upon her. Nothing compared to how he appeared to care and act to her years later at least. 'He acts so differently toward her. A little less confident but more...kind. This can't be the heart of a rotten man can it? Why would a rotten heart...remember this, or any of those other memories with her. Especially with such turmoil and conflict. Those feelings of rage and anger didn't have any memories to them. They almost seemed as if they were there...simply to be there...' If that were the case as Ione had thought, then all the rage he felt was nothing more than a mask, a mask he was using to hide the truth!

The revelation came as the Alraune felt herself return to consciousness, the feelings of the memory once again leaking out. No whine left her this time, though from the look on Arthur's face she imagined she must be quite the flushed sight to the man. His horror was more likely from the feeling of Clarissa's claws pinching him and her intent, both announced and unannounced. His inner resistance gone, he tried to explain himself to the demoness, only to be stopped as she began to dig her claws into his side. Yet even that didn't stop the man, fumbling as he did to continue as she inflicted such pain on him. At the sight of Arthur's blood, the plant girl found her hands moving almost without her knowledge to grasp Clarissa's wrists and prevent her from digging deeper into the man.

Literally grabbing for her attention, the Alraune stared back at the demoness in flushed silence for a time before a single word finally broke the silence. "Vivid..." Ione said, letting down a gulp of her own, "Clarissa it's all so...vivid. All that anger before had nothing. No depth, no reason, no focus. It was directed at you but there was nothing to it. It was just there like a door that had been bricked up. Behind it though...behind it was such vividness. Such memories he has, so strangely he does, as all those memories are memories...of you. Of when Amraul bound you. Of fighting for your lives. Of every little task the two of you did, of every passionate encounter. He even remembers the first time you smiled at him. The first time the most beautiful woman he had ever seen smiled at him..." Ione looked intensely at the demoness, feeling herself tremble at little, "Clarissa, I know you really want to tear him in two, especially now, but please if only for me, put your claws away and let him speak? He's ready to say something you've been waiting a long time for him to confess and own up to. Afterward, you might merely just want to smack and strangle him for being the fool he always has been since you two first met."

Still grasping Clarissa's wrists, only letting go should she declaw, Ione gazed back to address Arthur, "No more hiding it Arthur. You can't hide it anymore. All that's happened from doing so has been pain and anger for the both of you. I think you know exactly what it is you want, but you've been too proud to admit it, hung up for such a long time on trivial things. So much so that you hid it all behind quite a convincing mask, one you even fooled yourself with. But no longer, it's time you tell Clarissa something you should have told her a long time ago. I've seen and felt what it is, and she deserves to know. Tell her the truth of how you feel Arthur...I order you..." Ione let go of her domination of the man, seeing no real reason to continue it. Before he might have been an issue, but with his false rage and anger broken it was very unlikely he would try anything.