G

Green_Jay

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aaron (Rathuris)

Perception:

Aaron: 7 (failed...)
Hanthur: 4 (failed...)

?????????? drops from the ceiling onto both of them!

?????????? (16) tries to drop on Aaron (8 - 1 = 7) - Hit, Aaron takes 1 FP damage and is engulfed!

?????????? (3) tries to drop on Hanthur (17) - Miss

Aaron: 4/5 FP, 2/10 AP - Engulf Lv. 1 - has a total of -3 to her rolls
Hanthur: 5/5 FP, 2/10 AP - +1 to his rolls

Giant Slime: 6/6 FP

"Well, I suppose that could be a good idea- you get caught over there, and you'd be in for a tough time... this ought to head us down towards the water, anyways- we should be able to see where the activity's going, eh? You can see up and down the waterway, but I wouldn't recommend going for a dip. Plenty of streams out in the forest to rinse off in, though."

As they walked, the sound of flowing water got a bit louder, until they saw just where it had come from. It wasn't that wide of a bridge- about ten feet or so across, and about forty feet long. It was a long metal grate- sturdy enough to stand and walk on, but able to let anything dropping from above to flow through if needed. As they crossed, Hanthur would stop to look down, keeping an eye on the flowing water below.

"Ya gotta be careful about these kind of things- blasted monsters will come right out of the water to-"

That was as far as he got before the slime made its impact on the bridge. Hanthur was just clear of the blue mass, but Aaron had been caught right under it, and she was doused in gooey, squirming slime. While it wasn't that heavy, the slime still knocked her to the ground, and she was lightly covered with the blue substance.

Hanthur drew his axe.

"Just try to hold still, Aaron... this could get messier tha it already is..."

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaron nodded as she listened to Hantur speak. "Yeah, being caught and helpless without someone to save me would not be pleasant." Turning to look back at the large minotaur. Though she was caught by surprise by the slime droping on her.

Her breath getting knocked out of her and her hand loosing it's grasp on her staff and causing it to roll to the other end of the bridge. Finding herself inside the slime, she did the thing that came to mind. She paniced as the slime lay ontop of her.

Consider this turn a pass, she is too paniced to try anything. And feel free to do a couple of turns by skipping Aaron.

Last edited:
OP
G

Green_Jay

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hanthur (16 + 1 = 17) tears into the Giant Slime (13) - Guiant Slime takes 1 FP of damage!

The Giant Slime (15) tries to dissolve Aaron's (12 - 3 = 9) clothes! Aaron takes 1 AP damage!

Hanthur (8 + 1 = 9) takes another swing at the Giant Slime! (15) - Miss

Giant Slime (4) tries to eat more of Aaron's (16 - 3 = 13) clothes! - Miss

Hanthur (17 + 1 = 18) keeps whacking away at the Giant Slime (16) - Giant Slime takes 1 FP damage!

Giant Slime (20) oozes over Aaron's (16 - 3 = 13) body! Aaron takes 2 AP damage!

Aaron: 5/5 FP, 5/10 AP- now at -4 to rolls (-2 from AP, -2 from Engulf)
Hanthur: 5/5 FP, 3/10 AP- Hanthur gains +1 AP from Minotaur Blood!)

Giant Slime: 4/6 FP

As Aaron panicked, being covered by the slime, Hanthur regained his footing quickly and gauged the situation. Hefting his axe and roaring out loud, He tore into the slime, slamming the edge of the axe into the gooey mass, dividing a small piece away from the main body, and then using his axe to fling it away into the flowing water underneath them, where it landed with a splash. The slime managed to squirm itself out of the way for his second strike, the axe leaving a solid divot in the stone underneath, but his third shot cut away another hunk of the slime, which soon joined its friend in the waters below.

Unfortunately for Aaron, though, the slime was not concerned about the prey hacking away at it- instead, it had been focusing on the prey currently covered by its mass. The first thing she would notice would be a slight tingling sensation over her covered body; while it didn't do much to her skin, her clothes were a different story. Small holes began to appear and slowly expand in her blouse and skirt, the acid concentrating in those areas as it worked on getting through the material. Soon, patches of her skin could be seen, with some of her undergarments starting to peek through. More of her curves appeared, until suddenly... the acid stopped. Either the slime had lost its composure from getting smacked around by Hanthur, or it was preparing to do something-

Just as Hanthur's axe cut its second chunk away, the slime proved that it was indeed up to something. Taking advantage of the gaps in Aaron's clothing- both pre-existing and the ones it created- it flowed under Aaron's clothes, the warm goo sliding over and under everything she wore. She would be able to feel it caressing her body, cupping her breasts and squeezing them gently, the goo even going so far as to gently kiss upon her nipples, before moving its attentions southward.

The slime found its was up under her skirt, working its way under and through her underwear to cover her length in a thin layer of slime. This layer would build, to the point where it would feel like she was buried in a slightly warm and squirming hole. The slime worked her shaft, doing its best to work it up and down, while squirming about the head, doing its best to further tease and torment her. If she expelled any dew from her twitching length, it would slowly flow out from under her skirt, forming a bit of a white stripe against the blue goo. The slime seemed to take great pleasure in making her twitch and moan, and it wasn't just Aaron that was being tormented.

Hanthur, watching her gasp and groan, felt himself growing just a bit harder as he watched Aaron writhe under the slime's attentions. Hefting his axe, he readied to resume the attack...

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After a few moments of panicing and noticing Hanthur beginning to hack away at the slime covering her, calmed her down. Before she could recover and escape, she gasped as she felt a tingling along her skin. Looking down in shock, she was surprised to see her clothing beginning to disolve. Her body beginning to struggle against the slime.

She could only moan and wiggle as she felt it cup her breasts. Giving a husky moan as she felt her nipples go rock hard from a kiss. Her whole body quavering as she felt the slime wrap about her hardening length, her moaning escaping her lips lewdly as she tried to hold them back. Her resistance not lasting long as it began to moving along her length, squirming and pulsing. She gave a shudder as it teased her shaft's head, pre getting readily sucked out by the slime.

She blushed as she looked over and saw Hanthur's kilt slowly shifting up. I got to escape... But it feels soooooo Goooood..... Moaning lewdly as the slime teased her shuddering and quavering body. After a moments hesitation, she began to struggle and try to free herself from her pleasurable prison.

She will try to escape out of the slime and towards Hanthur. Taking cover behind him if she succeeds

OP
G

Green_Jay

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Aaron (12 - 4 = 8) tries to escape from the Giant Slime (17)! - Miss

Hanthur (10 + 1 = 11) takes another swing at the slime (5) - Giant Slime takes 1 FP damage!

Giant Slime (18) slaps at Hanthur (18 + 1 = 19) with a psuedopod! (Miss)

Aaron (6 - 4 = 2) tries to escape the Slime (3)! - Miss

Hanthur (11) takes another cut at the Slime (2) - Giant Slime takes 1 FP damage!

Giant Slime (14) tries to tease Aaron's (18 - 4 = 14) breasts again! - Miss

Aaron: 5/5 FP, 5/10 AP
Hanthur: 5/5 FP, 3/10 AP

Giant Slime: 2/6 FP

Even after all she'd been through, Aaron could still dig deep, and try her hardest to get out of the slime. Her limbs and fingers would do their best, trying to pull free of the blue goo, and while it might have looked like she was going to get out of there for a second, her body gave out a second sooner than it needed to, and she fell back to the slime, which quickly started to try and defend its prize.

It formed a club-like psuedopod and swung it at Hanthur, who barely dodged the strike, but managed to recover in enough time to swing his axe straight down, chopping the hunk of slime off at the source, shoveling it away and tossing it into the water with the other bits.

The slime tried to again disable its prey with more close attention, but from the feeling Aaron was getting, it was either distracted by the hunks coming out of it, or it was just plain elsewhere at that second. After a half-hearted attempt at trying to stimulate her further, it gave up for the moment, only to lose yet another hunk of its body to Hanthur's axe.

The blue goo as starting to spread thin over Aaron's body- uncovering things like her forearms and other parts that it thought it could get away with unsecuring to bring more of its mass to bear against the minotaur.

"I think I've just about got it... just hold on a bit more! Slimes are sneaky little devils, but I think I have this one handled!"

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She slumped back onto the floor with a small groan of frustation. She watched with growing joy as Hanthur chopped it apart. Resting and waiting for a chance to try to free herself. Letting the thing pleasure and arouse her for the moment.

Seeing it thinning and freeing some of her limbs, she realized her chance was now. With a growl of frustation, she once more tried to struggle free of the pesky slime.

Try to free herself.

OP
G

Green_Jay

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Aaron (13 - 4 = 9) tries to escape from the Giant Slime (10) - failed!

Hanthur (20) takes a chop at the Giant Slime (10) - Slime takes 2 FP damage and expires!

Aaron tried her best to get out of the slime- almost freeing herself from the goopy mess, her endurance ran out just slightly before the slime would have given way. It appeared the slime had not given up upon its prize just yet. From the way the slime was moving, though, she knew it was set to invade her clothes once it had a firm hold of her again.

If she closed her eyes, she could almost feel the slime surging in, through the gaps in her clothes- the warm slime, bathing her sensitive shaft in its gooey mass, teasing and coaxing more of her dew out, working to make her submit to its desires... would she even want to fight back?

Fortunately (or unfortunately), the decision was out of her hands. She heard Hanthur's axe land one more strong blow... and then, it was almost like she was covered in warm water, as the slime finally gave up its hold upon her- instead, it dripped off of her, leaving her coated in its gelatinous substance, whatever was not stuck to her falling through the bridge and into the water below. Her clothes were soaked in the slime, but while there were holes rent in them, they appeared to be holding together.

Hanthur, grinning slightly, offered her a hand to return to her feet.

"You know, you need to not find creatures with your body... the eyes tend to give you better results than almost ending up a slime's sucker for an hour..."

The way was clear, should they choose to move on. A rusted ladder lead down into the waterflow off one side of the bridge, and there was the path across the bridge, as well.

Granted, if she wanted to go back, Aaron could always find a different tunnel to take...

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaron gave a sigh of frustation as she slumped back down. Feeling the thng slip through the holes in her clothes and feeling her up. The teasing from the slime causing her to moan. The pleasure causing her to struggle once she remembered where it was coming from.

Feeling the slime go slack about her, she happily accepted Hantur help back to her feet. She took several moments to try and wipe as much of the slime off as she could. Adjusting her clothes so none of the holes revealed anything undernearth, not that it would stop her white blouse and bra from being transperant while wet. "Yeah... I didn't mean to... Just sort of dropped on me suddenly." Looking about she retrieved her staff, and continued crossing the bridge. "Let's continue on." Deciding to carry on for now.

OP
G

Green_Jay

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The bridge lead to another tunnel- this one looking like it was somewhat more traveled. The floor was covered in scuff marks, and there was a light amount of noise, coming from above as they got closer to the end. After a slight turn, they were presented with another choice.

At the end of the tunnel, there was a ladder- an iron one, leading up to a trap-door in the ceiling, both of which were well-maintained. Off to the side, however, was another smaller tunnel- this one with a small amount of sunlight dappling the floor from above. There was a slight breeze coming from it, and Aaron could smell the greenery coming from it- like a bit of the grasslands stuck deep in a musty old sewer.

"I'd bet the reseta I have on me that there's a storeroom up there. Considering we came in under the inn, this might be that shop is selling access to get in. I think this is where Jenk and Plana said they were going to enter- that leaves the water entrance for the princess, then... bet she was buzzing mad about that, though. Should we take a look upstairs, maybe? Don't know if they'd charge us for coming out, but there's always that tunnel... or we can head back. I'm getting a bit concerned- usually we've crossed paths by now... but they might have just gone back to the inn... where do you want to go?"

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stopping near the ladder she listened a moment before turning to listen to Hanthur. "They could have simply gone down that tunnel and not come back yet. Don't worry, I am sure they are fine." Giving the minotaur a kind smile as she lightly patted one of his muscled arms with a small soft hand to reassure him. "Let's go this way."

Leading the way down the sun dappled tunnel. Stopping a moment to stand in the sun and bathe in it's warmth and familiar feeling. Continuing on a moment later down the tunnel, a happy and unintentional bounce in her steps. The sight and feeling of the sun encouraging her and brightening her mood considerably.

OP
G

Green_Jay

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Perception rolls:

Aaron: 4 (Miss...)
Hanthur: 9 (Miss...)

Giant Flytrap: 10/10 FP

The sunshine seemed to be coming from some grates in the ceiling, and from the sounds coming down through them, Aaron was able to tell that they were more than likely in the green space of the store's back lot. The greenery here was more than likely from seeds and dirt that had washed down over the years- combined with the sunlight coming through the grate, it was supposedly a small little oasis... one that might not be that out of place in a small park above in the city.

What WAS out of place, though, was the giant flytrap that sat in the middle of the room, calmly holding most of its leaves open, trying to tempt more prey in. Behind it, there was a pile of debris and equipment, some half-rotten, some recent. There were robes, sets of armor, and even a couple of dropped weapons. Trying to get past it would end up forcing her to get in range of the leaves, though.

A closer look at the plant would reveal that two of the leaves were closed tight, writhing forms within. The stems of those pods seemed to pulse, with one pod moving things out into the leaf, but the second one both pushing things into the leaf and pulling something into the plant. Barely any sounds could be heard beyond the dripping of water from above, until Hanthur's foot knocked aside something on the ground. He looked down, and saw a small, broken knife on the ground.

Immediately, a change seemed to come over him, and he hoisted his axe, his breathing growing heavier as he set his feet.

"...Aaron. If you do not think you can handle this fight, then I suggest you get clear and run. I have a very, very good idea of what is going on, and as much as I hate to say it... I'm fairly sure I know who is inide those, and I can't very well leave them there. Are you with me?"

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaron looked about at the greenery with a small look of wonder. Listening softly to the sounds above them and the pretty flora around them. Though her expression turned to one of worry when she noticed the scattered equipment. Frowning slightly when she noticed the two forms in the leaves of the plant.

Seeing Hanthur ready himself and listening to his words closely. Stepping up next to him she looked up at him and gave him a warm smile. "Your my partner, why would I leave you to battle something so dangerous? Of course I am with you. Let's save your friends."

Giving him a firm nod before taking a step back and launching a fire spell at the base of the leaves holding the squirming forms.

Fire spell at the leaf cocoons.

Last edited: