What's new

ACT RPG Maker Loli [あぶらそば日和/aburasobabiyori] カンフー・グランドキング/ Kung Fu Grand King (RJ249871)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
New game by and , on the safe side not gonna post image due to LOLI*

Dlsite:

Controls:
Mouse to fight
Average rpgmaker controls
Shift to instant lose

Gameplay: Seems like they're testing various different types of gameplays these days, because this new one requires you to press the numbers from smallest to biggest shown on the human body diagram when you fight. There's a timer that counts down, when it reaches zero you take some damage. Losing in the fights will result in h-scene, and some dialogues also results in it too. For those of you that hate grinding, this game doesn't have a cash, level, or equipment, so it's based purely off your own reaction speed.

Story(Dlsite):
Lanmei is a beautiful dragon girl who runs a dojo in a small village.
She had been the hero of a war 2 years ago, and had used to be the highest
ranking martial artist for the emperor.
Alongside her younger brother(as in martial arts classmate), Lanmei had been living a peaceful life:
However, her master had asked her to join the world of fighting once again.
The mission was to enter a giant martial arts tournament, and prevent an evil organization
that looked to overthrow the empire...

Genre: Martial Arts, Outdoor Exposure, Married, Humiliation, Golden Shower, possible loli

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
At first when I looked at this I was like "this is loli"? but then I saw one of the martial artists was clearly short and underage looking. Weird that they didn't bother to tag that on the store page.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
At first when I looked at this I was like "this is loli"? but then I saw one of the martial artists was clearly short and underage looking. Weird that they didn't bother to tag that on the store page.
The tag are up to the circle. If they don't want to put one for any reason (They don't see the girls as loli, already to much tag more important to attract customer...) it's up to them. Which is why peoples need to be careful when creating a thread ^^

wiggins96

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
this is a very short game fyi, beat it less than an hour

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
first rule of forums: don´t ask for links, when the Mod comes, expect proper punishment

Sitas

Reputation score
I still wonder why people aren't checking the cat site...
Velka had already uploaded this game there, but...it seems like he started to "modify" the games he's uploading, which makes me quite wary.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I still wonder why people aren't checking the cat site...
Velka had already uploaded this game there, but...it seems like he started to "modify" the games he's uploading, which makes me quite wary.
Nah, that's normal. He usually upload links with incomplete part first. After a while, he then upload the link with full game.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Velka dicks around with the links and will put in a huge amount of filler shit into smaller uploads.

I've found that Shine (who's a "senior member" rather than a moderator like Velka) is much, much better for no-bullshit uploads, but Shine's sometimes a couple days behind Velka.

MagicProtects

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wonder if this will be machine translated soon. I played a demo that was released a while ago, and it seems interesting. The game is definitely different than what he has put out before in terms of game play.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Velka dicks around with the links and will put in a huge amount of filler shit into smaller uploads.

I've found that Shine (who's a "senior member" rather than a moderator like Velka) is much, much better for no-bullshit uploads, but Shine's sometimes a couple days behind Velka.
Because usually Velka's the one to buy the game and "get back the expense through the link" *cough*. Most uploader only reup the original files free of Velka ads to his blog.
A few like flowertradewind, shine, blackmen... buy some game too, but on AS at least, 90%+ is bought by Velka. So yeah, you have to wait 24h for the last link to be put online, and another 2-72h for other uploader to upload their own version of the game after downloading it from there, removing the ads, and repacking...

Whatever you think of Velka's way, usually it's either wait for him to share all link to get multiple uploader to grab from... or buy the game yourself.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Nah, that's normal. He usually upload links with incomplete part first. After a while, he then upload the link with full game.
No, he modified, as in he added his name and other stuff into the game itself. Not because he translated, but because it will act as advertisement through the "leeches" that don't buy a premium account from him.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No, he modified, as in he added his name and other stuff into the game itself. Not because he translated, but because it will act as advertisement through the "leeches" that don't buy a premium account from him.
Ah, i see. Most links on AS are like that. You'll want to delete some hidden files in the game folder or re-edit the game.ini file. If you want clean, i suggest down the link from eyny above, i tested it, no modification.

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bit late posting. But the Kagura Games release of this game came out recently.
For anyone interested in those shiny CGs and stuff.