What's new

[Acerola] トレジャーハンタークレア~精液を集める冒険家~ / Treasure Hunter Claire ~Cum Collecting Adventurer~ (RJ195774)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [RJ195774] (Acerola) トレジャーハンタークレア~精液を集める冒険家~

Oh nice, it sort of feels like one of those old rpgs.

Any game similar to Fire Emblem, but with a long campaign and repeatable maps to grind? Most of the games that come out with a similar gameplay tend to be tiny skirmishes taking like 4-5 turns each at the least.

IT IS OUTTTTTTTTTT

Hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Finally e.e

guess i know what i'm doing tonight

BOIISSS I CALLED IT AHAHAH
edit:nvm its thursdays

And now we play the waiting game. Cant wait for one of you fine gents to find a link!

Now, to wait for a guide and a partial to make it easier to dry hump walls, and stalk npcs for new dialogues.

OK so whenever I try to hook it with anything im missing a bunch of characters. VNR and ITHVNR both having the same issue. ChiiTrans Lite as well. Any ideas?

Also my last post has a mega link in case anyone wants the game (its in the text file).

Look up the maker used. Since it's Acerola it's probably wolf, but everyone's been moving to MV nowadays so it might be MV.

Torrent :D

Nevermind. though something else im pondering: What happen to being able to pick the S or M choice when raped that the demo had?

Last edited:

Nevermind. though something else im pondering: What happen to being able to pick the S or M choice when raped that the demo had?

I think it picks the highest value or you have to be in the "slutty" mode where her eyes have heart shaped pupils. You can tell which is which when you have a debuff with either an S or an M next to some kanji character.

Waiting for hook code now.

Look up the maker used. Since it's Acerola it's probably wolf, but everyone's been moving to MV nowadays so it might be MV.

It's still wolf. I can tell based on save and the fact that the extensions all say wolf.

I think it picks the highest value or you have to be in the "slutty" mode where her eyes have heart shaped pupils. You can tell which is which when you have a debuff with either an S or an M next to some kanji character.

I have M at 100%, no changes

I have M at 100%, no changes

Ok then its the 2nd option, you have to be in the "slutty" mode where she has heart pupils. If you have sex with 1000 libido, the one with 100% (in this case M) will be selected assuming S isn't at 100 either.

Anyone have the best hook code from the game yet?

If you cant get your translator to hook, the first batch of quest can be done at the goblin's map. (West of town)
Only 1 involves the noble(?) at the east area of the town. Its the biggest house.

Whats with the cat burglar? Do I get her as companion depending on my choice? 1st choice seems to free her while the 2nd got her ganbanged by the noble's people.
Edit: A few minutes later.....sweet! she joins even with choice 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back