What's new

[Acerola] トレジャーハンタークレア~精液を集める冒険家~ / Treasure Hunter Claire ~Cum Collecting Adventurer~ (RJ195774)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [RJ195774] (Acerola) トレジャーハンタークレア~精液を集める冒険家~

Anyone know where to find the rapist for Leon? Oh and I finished the water area with the hydra or w.e. Nothing new pops up after that.

I second this. I beat the water hydra thing and walked back to talk to the slime in slime village? But now I have no idea where to go.

Edit: Found it. There's a tp in the fire area warping you to the sky area

Last edited:

I second this. I beat the water hydra thing and walked back to talk to the slime in slime village? But now I have no idea where to go.

Go to the desert area again if im not mistaken

Edit: Found it. There's a tp in the fire area warping you to the sky area

What about the rapist Leon is looking for?

Do some quests require you taking a specific party member to a specific place?

So far all the ways of completing quests I've figured out are simply talking and killing monsters until something happens, and of course collecting items from monsters.

Also what do with the angel dude in the skycastle? I walk there to chat and it ends in a game over.

Last edited:

Was there supposed to be pregnancy or am i remembering wrong? i've beaten it once already, got fucked a lot, but no pregnancy. And is there only one ending?

Last game that had pregnancy with acerola was the demon girl one, but since this one has a bit of "plot" like one of their past games:

"A goddess makes the mc powerful or something but takes her virginity and makes her not be able to get pregnant"

Dissapointed, but let see how it goes.

I'm gonna wait for a save file for now.

EDIT: Does anybody knows what does the CONFIG menu translates as?

Last edited:

Last game that had pregnancy with acerola was the demon girl one, but since this one has a bit of "plot" like one of their past games:

"A goddess makes the mc powerful or something but takes her virginity and makes her not be able to get pregnant"

Dissapointed, but let see how it goes.

Yeah, one of the endings I believe, is that with maxed out lechery and S/M, I got an orgy ending. Sadly to say, I went too quickly and finished the game with only a handful of CGs.

I updated the cheat table, added a bunch of stuff and pointers for all the characters (I'm still playing through the game so I don't who you can have in your party or not, but their stats still showed up).

Only things unfinished that I can think of are the perk titles names and descriptions and armor upgrades. As soon as I unlock the rest of the armor I'll add those too. I don't know how I'm going to do the perk titles and descriptions since nothing hooks this game and using OCR will take too long imo.

Attachments

• Claire v1.01.CT.zip
    9.2 KB · Views: 15

Disappointing that the main heroine loses her virginity in the opening scene. Kind of makes me lose interest because there's no build up. It's exactly the same as 性騎士シンシア~精液で強くなるエッチな騎士の物語

That's how all acerola games are though. Can't finish the opening scene without the girl losing her virginity.

That's how all acerola games are though. Can't finish the opening scene without the girl losing her virginity.

Yeah, I also found that there are some similarities to Cynthia or w.e their other game is called.

Anyone got a full save or a guide for quests? I cannot find the rapist in town or in any of the dungeons.

Is there really no way to hook this game? How frustrating

I know how you feel.

I got by with using my phone. The google translate app lets you scan anything and translate the text in real time. Sort of hard to fap with 0 hands, when one is on my phone and the other is on my keyboard.

Does anybody knows what does the CONFIG menu mean each option?

Looking by all this comments on the thread, somehow i feel that the demon girl one is actually beating this one (for the moment)

Looking by all this comments on the thread, somehow i feel that the demon girl one is actually beating this one (for the moment)

The demon queen melissa had a lot of variation for just 3 girls and the outfits were spread out. This one is more or less the hero girl with more outfits. That and the h scenes are a lot easier in the other game since you don't need to read everything to get it. At some point, I just missed most scenes since I just played it like a regular game. That said, Melissa had its fault in being annoying as well without a translator. Even with a guide, I missed some scenes since npcs didn't appear where they should be.

Well in my opinion and experience.

Last edited:

Do you play with/without machine translation?
Can anyone play it without understanding the story/quest?

Without machine translation. I can read enough to understand where I need to go or what to do.

Anyone have any luck extracting the game's images? I've tried both arc_conv and DXEtract but neither one seem to be working.

For anyone looking to get all the CGs.

In NG+ there's a doll in your house that you can interact with to unlock all CGs (require a short load time)

For anyone looking to get all the CGs.

In NG+ there's a doll in your house that you can interact with to unlock all CGs (require a short load time)

Thanks. I was about to finish my 2nd playthrough to get more CGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back