What's new

[Acerola] トレジャーハンタークレア~精液を集める冒険家~ / Treasure Hunter Claire ~Cum Collecting Adventurer~ (RJ195774)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [RJ195774] (Acerola) トレジャーハンタークレア~精液を集める冒険家~

I was really hoping the flamboyant minor antagonist was gay. It would be interesting to see something go horribly wrong for the Rance look-a-like.

Is the dev going to add some updates and more events or is the dev coming up with a new IP?

Thanks. I was about to finish my 2nd playthrough to get more CGs.

Damn, some of you people already had beat the game?

Is the dev going to add some updates and more events or is the dev coming up with a new IP?

Likely a new IP, they usually announce a new game right after releasing one. They'll still update this game, though.

Considering that the devil girl one had, sure thing possibly

anybody care to share their save file? i reached the catgirl but the save suddenly got error

It's actually quite short, if you quickly cheat for money/exp you can just level up Claire until she get "Ultimate Sword" which is basically 1000 MP spell that kill everything then the rest is just going through to the end.

Aside from one time (either the earth boss or fire boss, the one after you get the cat girl) that you have to report to the lecher millionaire after a boss, the rest of the time you just report to the guild lady.

The only 2 dungeons that doesn't immediately shows up on the map are the Light and Dark
Light - Go to desert, there should be a yellow circle to teleport you to the fire boss's room, inside there's teleport to go to Light dungeon (and unlock it on the map)

Dark - the room where you met the Goddess. (it doesn't show up on the map)

guide everyone? lost after kill spider boss and another chara (?) steal something for prota and run

guide everyone? lost after kill spider boss and another chara (?) steal something for prota and run

After spider, go back to town and complete some quests. You'll get the next area. That is sort of the the gist of the game until end game.

It's rather short. Much shorter than most rpg games I've played on here. A bit longer than the one with the elf and the maze dungeon. Both you can finish within 2-3 hrs since grinding is the only time consumer.

Considering that the devil girl one had, sure thing possibly

anybody care to share their save file? i reached the catgirl but the save suddenly got error

This is mine with all cg.

Attachments

• System.zip
    550.6 KB · Views: 100

Maybe I'm missing something, but how do I view the cg?

Maybe I'm missing something, but how do I view the cg?

It is on the main menu listed as Extra.

It is on the main menu listed as Extra.
And here I thought it was an in game item or place. Thanks.

This is mine with all cg.

Thanks for the cg, i'll probably wait for a normal save since i like looking at the battle-grabs.

And wow.. I don't know but to feel a bit disappointed with the cg's. I really like how they gave the MC plenty of stuff of cg's, sad to see that most of it isn't voiced with the text and just panting sounds.

As for the other characters oh boy... Comparing with the demon girl game, they rather made these ones side characters with just 1 grab picture and some bits of cg's, i know that 4-5 characters might be too much for the devs, but considering the amount of time they had (delays), and the amount of things they could have done, this is rather a bit bad of their part.

Demon girl game had like 6-7(?) enemy grabs for just 3 characters

This game has only 1 enemy grab for each side character

then again, this one had TONS of cg's for the MC, perhaps that's why they blowed it up a bit against the others. I'm not saying this one was a bad game, it was good, but against the other? not really

(I might be wrong but did the demon girl one took more or less than this one?)

Thanks for the cg, i'll probably wait for a normal save since i like looking at the battle-grabs.

And wow.. I don't know but to feel a bit disappointed with the cg's. I really like how they gave the MC plenty of stuff of cg's, sad to see that most of it isn't voiced with the text and just panting sounds.

As for the other characters oh boy... Comparing with the demon girl game, they rather made these ones side characters with just 1 grab picture and some bits of cg's, i know that 4-5 characters might be too much for the devs, but considering the amount of time they had (delays), and the amount of things they could have done, this is rather a bit bad of their part.

Demon girl game had like 6-7(?) enemy grabs for just 3 characters

This game has only 1 enemy grab for each side character

then again, this one had TONS of cg's for the MC, perhaps that's why they blowed it up a bit against the others. I'm not saying this one was a bad game, it was good, but against the other? not really

(I might be wrong but did the demon girl one took more or less than this one?)

I'm not sure myself. This also had a bit less than the Cynthia game I recently replayed. Sure, there is a lot of content for the MC, but Cynthia had a bit of feeling behind it at times. A sort of corruption with the MC when she was able to have sex with the ambassador who's similar to Honest in Akame Ga Kill.

In Demon Queen Melissa, it had a bit of a story, but it was largely a collecting CG game where it felt a lot easier to move around. Hell, it's a bit of an annoyance that we have to find the npc as well with no location.

Not sure if there is any game with a quest system similar to Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.

I'm not sure if I remember their past games like this, but the abundance of quests had this game re-use sex CGs too much. Maybe they mishandled their priorities when they added the S&M system (and additional voice-overs based on it). Also, I think their own template for all of their games has overstayed its welcome at this point.

Last edited:

anyone know how to open / edit this game ? :confused:
including how to text hook it ...

I want to make partial for myself ...

I had the same questions.

From looking around,

Btw, anyone here figured out how to make your companion fully nude?

I have no idea how to hook the text, but you can extract the wolf files using DxaDecode.exe from the DX library, in the folder Tool\DXArchive
LINK: dxlib.o.oo7.jp/DxLib/DxLib_VC3_18c.exe

Some guy posted it in another thread:
Usage:
DxaDecode.exe -K:8P@(rO!p;s5 archive

Eg.
DxaDecode.exe -K:8P@(rO!p;s5 EV-Pic.wolf

I tried and it works fine with this game.
After extracting all the files, you have to download the WOLF RPG Editor v2.21 and place the extracted folders in the WOLF RPG Editor data folder. You can find it here in the forum: showthread.php?t=30732

Do you think you can publish that partial? The game is defintiely worthy of a partial.

Do you think you can publish that partial? The game is defintiely worthy of a partial.
I wish I could, but I'm almost totally blind at editing Wolf RPG ... :(
(just trying to do this because of this game, yeah I'm crazy for Futa, yuri and loli)

(since this is from new WolfRPG, it might have a lot of thing different in it, but hopefully it will be easier compared the old WolfRPG) :eek:
one of reason many translator in ULMF avoid editing / translating WolfRPG, because it's hard to do it (or more like ANNOYING) ... seriously ...
Neither the game program nor the editor is user friendly compared RPG MAKER series editor ...

I plan to use it myself since my partial for this game might turn totally bad or something ...
now I wait a bit for an update before I start the partial ... hopefully I will made it ... it just partial ... I hope ...
recent ver is 1.01 ... I'll wait a week or so ...

most likely I only use it myself (get really big shame if I release garbage) ...
Name, Item, Skill, etc should be doable ... but definitely NOT for deeper in script translation ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back