What's new

[Acerola] トレジャーハンタークレア~精液を集める冒険家~ / Treasure Hunter Claire ~Cum Collecting Adventurer~ (RJ195774)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [RJ195774] (Acerola) トレジャーハンタークレア~精液を集める冒険家~

I wish I could, but I'm almost totally blind at editing Wolf RPG ... :(
(just trying to do this because of this game)

(since this is from new WolfRPG, it might have a lot of thing different in it, but hopefully it will be easier compared the old WolfRPG) :eek:
one of reason many translator in ULMF avoid editing / translating WolfRPG, because it's hard to do it (or more like ANNOYING) ... seriously ...
Neither the game program nor the editor is user friendly compared RPG MAKER series editor ...

I plan to use it myself since my partial for this game might turn totally bad or something ...
now I wait a bit for an update before I start the partial ... hopefully I will made it ... it just partial ... I hope ...

most likely I only use it myself (get really big shame if I release garbage) ...
Name, Item, Skill, etc should be doable ... but definitely NOT for deeper in script translation ...

poking at the editor for abit

view>user database

5 is items
13 is armours

from T4ke's note:
I don't recommend translating the "Type" IDs in the User Database it can lead to bad calls with Commen Events.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=846263&postcount=1

gl, bro :)

poking at the editor for abit

view>user database

5 is items
13 is armours

from T4ke's note:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=846263&postcount=1

gl, bro :)
Thanks, I'll try latter (since this game seems still new and have often update) ...
and I really don't want to tangle with WolfRPG much so I'll only give one shot ... :eek:
I dislike WolfRPG editing that much ... but I try it for this game ...
(because that futa rape scene) :D

I wonder if someone other can do this instead of me ... oh well ...

Well, I still don't understand how's the pregnancy works in game.
I'll try once again.

its such a shame they not used regular rpg maker vx ace....

Can't extract it with "DXExtract" (no basic file "***.Wolf" to extract)
also can't use "WOLF_RPG_Editor221_Eng" to open it either ...
(there already data file in folder, but it can't be opened with Wolf editor)

is this get some kind update from new WolfRPG ? :confused:
its such a shame they not used regular rpg maker vx ace....
if they did, I can crack it in few minutes and finish working partial in few days (considering if the amount isn't as crazy as Monmusu Paradox RPG)

Last edited:

If im not mistaken there was a thread stating that apparnetly some sort of new wolf rpg update was released making impossible file extracting with previous extractors or something similar. I cant rmemeber any links.

If im not mistaken there was a thread stating that apparnetly some sort of new wolf rpg update was released making impossible file extracting with previous extractors or something similar. I cant rmemeber any links.
:mad::mad: ! ARRGH ! DAMMIT ! :mad::mad:
not only it hard to handle in editor, now they lock it ... no wonder there really few WolfRPG translator ...

there goes my hope for playing this game with partial ... (even If I'm willing to create it for myself) ...
thanks for the info tough ... :eek:

:mad::mad: ! ARRGH ! DAMMIT ! :mad::mad:
not only it hard to handle in editor, now they lock it ... no wonder there really few WolfRPG translator ...

there goes my hope for playing this game with partial ... (even If I'm willing to create it for myself) ...
thanks for the info tough ... :eek:

Its been so long since i saw that thread. Its possible that someone updated the unpackers or editor just ask around.

I think it already unpacked somehow ... :confused:
(no core file to be extracted)

and I already Dl the lastest English editor "WOLF_RPG_Editor221_Eng" :confused:

probably need more updated WolfRPG ? :confused:

if they did, I can crack it in few minutes and finish working partial in few days (considering if the amount isn't as crazy as Monmusu Paradox RPG)

I manage to extract it.

Put the BasicData.wolf in the same folder as the DxaEncode.exe

as sniffgog stated, run this command in console (windows run>cmd)

DxaDecode.exe -K:8P@(rO!p;s5 BasicData.wolf

Why does SilverSecond keep changing the encryption or rather just keep making it harder to hook/extract data from their (Wolf) RPG Maker?

I think it already unpacked somehow ... :confused:
(no core file to be extracted)

and I already Dl the lastest English editor "WOLF_RPG_Editor221_Eng" :confused:

probably need more updated WolfRPG ? :confused:

For the editor, extract it to your game folder. You dont need to overwrite anything

When you load it for the 1st time, dont worry about the map error. You can still edit the database.

When you're done editing, file>create game data>archieve selected data
pick BasicData folder

poking somemore

8 Skills
12 Weapons
30 Titles

Right now Im figuring where the heck is the quest description o_O
EDIT: found it! its 36

Last edited:

I manage to extract it.

Put the BasicData.wolf in the same folder as the DxaEncode.exe

as sniffgog stated, run this command in console (windows run>cmd)

DxaDecode.exe -K:8P@(rO!p;s5 BasicData.wolf
can you sent me "DxaEncode.exe" and "DxaDecode.exe" ?
(also the result extraction, just in case ... I don't know why but it seems there's some rejection for extraction in my PC):confused:

in case I can't do it, can you do it ?
all this WolfRPG is too complicated for me (or for my PC :confused:)

can you sent me "DxaEncode.exe" and "DxaDecode.exe" ?
(also the result extraction, just in case ... I don't know why but it seems there's some rejection for extraction in my PC):confused:

in case I can't do it, can you do it ?
all this WolfRPG is too complicated for me (or for my PC :confused:)

I got the software from the link in sniffgog post
dxlib.o.oo7.jp/DxLib/DxLib_VC3_18c.exe

for the extracted file... I will pm you the link

Please dun ask me to the TL, imma using GT for the moment :p. If you wanna help with the extract or compiling, etc, just ask :)

Although it was worth the wait, I could not help but keep that feeling that I expected much more, the detail of it being "3D" was good, but they really added too many things and did not handle them well, for example the S & M, more male and female characters. In the end there was not so much variety of CG and I felt repetitive with Claire. I do not know if i'm the only one who thinks so. It was a good game, but past games have been better. :(

Although it was worth the wait, I could not help but keep that feeling that I expected much more, the detail of it being "3D" was good, but they really added too many things and did not handle them well, for example the S & M, more male and female characters. In the end there was not so much variety of CG and I felt repetitive with Claire. I do not know if i'm the only one who thinks so. It was a good game, but past games have been better. :(

Thats how I feel about the game too. I feel that they added too much forcing them to spread everything too thin and that they banked too much on the S & M system for the H-scenes and its art and dialogues.

Also you can tell that a lot of the art from previous games are reused and the sprite sex isn't all that good either.

Another gripe with this game as I had with Melissa was that all the sex scenes use some shadow figure or outline for the h-scenes outside of GoR and story scenes instead of an actual drawn character like in Passion Hero Erina and Magical Change Alice (though this might be asking for too much).

Overall, I think this game wasn't handled very well in content, but quest giving and finding quests was handled so much better (though I might be biased since I don't understand moonrune).

Thats how I feel about the game too. I feel that they added too much forcing them to spread everything too thin and that they banked too much on the S & M system for the H-scenes and its art and dialogues.

Also you can tell that a lot of the art from previous games are reused and the sprite sex isn't all that good either.

Another gripe with this game as I had with Melissa was that all the sex scenes use some shadow figure or outline for the h-scenes outside of GoR and story scenes instead of an actual drawn character like in Passion Hero Erina and Magical Change Alice (though this might be asking for too much).

Overall, I think this game wasn't handled very well in content, but quest giving and finding quests was handled so much better (though I might be biased since I don't understand moonrune).

In fact, the detail of the shadows really never please me. While the same scene brings differences by the detail of the S & M, in the end leaves much to be desired if we speak of variety. For the size of the game I think it could have been much better,like the others, Cinthya, Alice and Erina. In which I did not have a single complaint, more than the one that I stay when finishing them. I repeat that I admit that it was worth the wait, even with so many delays. But I left the taste that I expected much more.

Has anyone found out how to capture text in this? the usual WolfRPG tricks don't work.

I saw earlier others were having problems, but the topic was full of acronyms (ocr?) I've never seen, and sounded like it wasn't fixed

I managed to find a broken hook code, since I have no idea what I was doing, it is very broken, it takes 15 seconds to open the game and more 15 seconds to load. The problem is that is hooks additional information other than the text, like the game folder and there is a lot of repetitions.

/HSN+14@004F96D5 /kf (Only works with agth)

Last edited:

For the Quests i'm missing
Quest 54/ 55/ 72/ 86
I guess they are the Demon boy quest but can't trigger them

And for Quest 80 you need the Bandit Guy
but he is not there at this point of the story
So don't know.

Quest 88 turn every girls in to status but it's not an ending.
It should be the last quest.

I put what i got in this, must be full of awful english but bear with it.

Attachments

• Playthrough.txt
    11.2 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back