What's new

ACT [Acid Style] BARRAGE! (RJ145229)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [酸遁] BARRAGE!

hum... How do you beat the stage where there's a whole batallion with you against a mother ship?

I think I wasted like 10000 ammo on that shit and nothing happens... Like hitting a tank with stones...

Probably I need to do something but hitting it like no tomorrow... but I have no idea what to do

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Yep, that's it. Pack it folks. Not even a WEEK into 2015 and I have my H game of the year right fucking there.
I don't know what to say, I'm just amazed. The game design is solid, the programming is top notch, the erotism is just the right amount to keep you playing and the pixel art is amazing...This is a bloody masterpiece right there, and they will probably get a sale from me (I never bought a single H game).
I will await this studio's new work with great anticipation!

PS: what the balls is that EX spray for? And thanks for the saves, +rep.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Yep this game sure is pretty awesome. I gotta say I'm having a nostalgic feeling for halo now lol.
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get back on some ass kickin on halo.

darkyodaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

an amazing game with pitiful sales... =/

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

Wonderful game. Actually fun, with, to me, the eroticism coming in second after gameplay. My only stumped point is the final boss. Once it reaches the near-death, constant shooting state, how do you beat her?

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hum... How do you beat the stage where there's a whole batallion with you against a mother ship?

I think I wasted like 10000 ammo on that shit and nothing happens... Like hitting a tank with stones...

Probably I need to do something but hitting it like no tomorrow... but I have no idea what to do
If it's the stage I think you're talking about, once you get to the end where it just keeps dropping tanks out of the hatch, go a little past it and barely anything can get you, and as far as I can tell you just waste 10000 ammo on that shit.

I THINK the trick is to fire upwards into the ship through the hatch when it opens. If you can actually get to the end of the stage with the tank intact, the diagonal-up machine gun (x key) should do the trick.

Otherwise, the heat-seeking misiles that one ally of yours has should do the trick. If she's killed, she drops her gun, make sure you pick that thing up. That's how I beat it.

jrdacy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wonderful game. Actually fun, with, to me, the eroticism coming in second after gameplay. My only stumped point is the final boss. Once it reaches the near-death, constant shooting state, how do you beat her?
The final boss is tough. She has a two life bars, one for her horn and one for her face. Her horn fires those purple stars and her face fires those huge ones which lift the platforms in the floor and cause rocks to fall from the ceiling.

The weapons I beat her with are the grey missile launcher and the alien pod that auto-fires at the nearest enemy.

As soon as she fires the first big purple star and raises the platforms, climb on her belly and fire at her face and horn. Save one shot. Crouch-guard while she fires three volleys of purple stars. As soon as the third volley is over, jump on the platform facing her and fire as soon as she shoots the big purple star to cancel it out (guarding it will hurt you) then reload and keep firing.

After a while of doing this, she will begin shooting more and longer bursts of stars from her horn. You have to be careful of not getting pushed off here. She'll also start firing multiple big stars which can kill you even if you're guarding. When it starts getting down to the last 25% of her horn life, drop the first alien pod above your head (it will protect you from falling rocks) and shoot her when you have a chance. If you are lucky, even if she does the endless stars thing, the pod will take out her horn.

After her horn is gone, stand on the platform across from her face and just keeping unloading missiles into it, prioritizing shots that take out the big purple stars. A second pod above your head here will protect you from falling rocks when you shoot one of the big purple stars. Its a tricky fight even with this strategy.

Does anyone know what changing the difficulty actually does? The final boss seemed as tough on easy as she did on inferno.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone know what changing the difficulty actually does? The final boss seemed as tough on easy as she did on inferno.
Faster AI reactions and/or more damage.

For example the first blue grunt will fire volley of beams on Inferno, but a single beam on Easy.

firebug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can you see the bosses in the gallery?

DoctorR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

stupid question. Where is the gallery? can only see newgame, continue, reply, options.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

You have to go in game in your HQ. It's the door you spawn right next to.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the EX spray is for? In the gallery, they will still trigger the H scenes without it and it doesn't work in the mission levels other than small amounts of damage, literally less than the pistol. What is its purpose, if any?

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the EX spray is for? In the gallery, they will still trigger the H scenes without it and it doesn't work in the mission levels other than small amounts of damage, literally less than the pistol. What is its purpose, if any?
No friggin idea, seems broken to me.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, if anything, it's a good defense against projectiles.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Good things about the game: excellent art, fun weapons, good production values and refinement, interesting engine, nice h-art.

Bad things about the game: having your own little squad of killers blast everything to pieces before you get close enough to do anything while deafening you, you can't be raped until you're one hit away from being dead, everything in the later levels will just uberkill you unless you use Rockman-esque screen control, that fucking chaingun chick from the extra level FUCKKKKK.

I think the next game by this group will probably fix the bad things.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Given the game quality the sales are extremely low.

Hard to say if the dev will continue developing games.

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Given the game quality the sales are extremely low.

Hard to say if the dev will continue developing games.
This is extremely frustrating. Generic Game Over CG/Event CG Rpgmaker game number 100 will get several times more sales than this one, which is really a fun little game.

droglob

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is extremely frustrating. Generic Game Over CG/Event CG Rpgmaker game number 100 will get several times more sales than this one, which is really a fun little game.
Sameface, 3 drawings/100 varying levels of fluids CG collection #18774 will get more sales then this.