What's new

ACT Shota [酸遁 / ACID STYLE] KEMOMIMI TREASURE HUNTERS! けもみみトレジャーハンターズ! (RE269588) (RJ269588)

OP
Games Dude

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Nothing happened, he just went dark is all - presumably to work on the next project.

Going off google translate of the most recent post, he has 2 ideas for games that he's been thinking of - a japanese-style game, like BARRAGE in gameplay with 3 protagonists and a roster of yokai for enemies or a fantasy game, like Wandering City in gameplay with a single gender-changing protagonist and a greater number of monstergirl enemies.

He closes the post by saying he isn't sure which game he wants to make next - he'd like to mix things up with the japanese style game, but the fantasy one would be easier to make.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Interesting, the yokai game sounds like a lot of fun in their style, if superficially similar to Monster Surprised Youki-chan.

OP
Games Dude

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Signs of life! Dev couldn't decide whether he wanted to work on the japanese-style game or the fantasy one, so he said "fuck it" and is working on both at once. New ci-en post shows a synopsis, introduction, some sample sprites and so on for each.

Japanese-style game:
A 2d sidescroller set in a fictional Japan. There will be 3 different playable characters (all female) - a samurai, a miko and a kunoichi - who become available at differing points in the game. Gameplay will be mostly hack & slash with a "progress, kill all enemies, progress" kind of formula and a more involved combat system to keep things fresh. In between stages you can purchase minor upgrades, maybe a few new moves per character. Adult content will be mostly hetero, with some modest futa and shota. Erotic animations will be shared between characters, but to make up for it there will be 3 animations per enemy type.

Fantasy-style game:
A top-down action/exploration game like Kemonomimi Treasure Hunters. The story follows our protagonist, a human who stumbled into an alternate magic world, found a magic sword with a demon sealed inside. The demon changes the protagonist's gender each time they orgasm, which offers variety in playstyle; while male you use the sword in melee, while female the sword becomes magical instead. Gameplay revolves around exploring dungeons, finding gear, meeting (and fighting or recruiting) npcs and so on. Erotic content is still a little unclear, but it may come from mobs like in Kemonomimi, interacting with other characters in the dungeons, or even using "artifacts" you find along the way (example attached.)

Attachments

Last edited:

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Nice, glad there's still signs of life. He was quiet for half a year after all.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Actually kinda wish they add more to this game.....but I'll be lying if I say I'm not excited for the new project.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
BOTH. Wow. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but geez, I hope they manage to pace themselves and not overdo it. If they can comfortably achieve it, though, that's incredible.

Though it looks like the enemies for the feudal japan game have changed from youkai to mainly male humans, which feels like a bit of a loss.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
(1st project) There will be all-female playable characters
It's not often I read this line, and have a slight sigh of relief. :ROFLMAO:

Looking forward to see how these turn out. Kenomimi was both humble and sophisticated, and a fun game with good sprites/animation quality (at the time).

ok4reb

Reputation score
There is like no record of this game anywhere... I can't even find a video on the new update. Too bad, really, that there's no video on the last update for the game

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just a old'ish question I guess. But did anyone ever translate or at least figure out what all the accessories do? The guns and traps are simple enough to understand, but it would be kind of nice to know what the Accs do.

*Edit* Oh, and while I was looking through the game's readme and reading it though Deepl, I learned that the hard difficulty besides buffing enemies actually activates an extra chest (it's transparent on lower diffs) in each dungeon that has a new accessory in each one... But I still have no clue what they do :(

Last edited:

MendicantBias

Reputation score
Just a old'ish question I guess. But did anyone ever translate or at least figure out what all the accessories do? The guns and traps are simple enough to understand, but it would be kind of nice to know what the Accs do.

*Edit* Oh, and while I was looking through the game's readme and reading it though Deepl, I learned that the hard difficulty besides buffing enemies actually activates an extra chest (it's transparent on lower diffs) in each dungeon that has a new accessory in each one... But I still have no clue what they do :(
I don't think anyone's done that, no.

Here is the first ENG partial for Kemomimi Treasure Hunters!
This partial covers: the Equipment Menu text, the game intro to the end of Stage 3, all NPC dialogue relevant to the aforementioned sections, and nearly all the in-game cutscenes (sex scenes included).

Before installing this, please back up the data directory of the game!
To install: Simply unpack the rar in the game's base directory and overwrite any files. (Where the EXE is located.)

This will be my first partial release, so if you notice anything out of the ordinary, please tell me!
In regards to bugs, typos, grammatical issues, etc.

(As a sidenote: I can't speak to the ability to run this outside of Japanese locale/Locale Emulator with the patch. The game engine is still in Japanese, but if it works for you outside of those two, then let me know!)

MendicantBias

Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
Minor update to my previous post. If you do NOT have the latest DLSite ver of this game, I'm providing a full ver with my ENG partial pre-installed.
I had some feedback from other sites that some people were having issues working this with a version provided there. So if you get error messages on startup with a version you have, please download this full version instead.

Also, this contains a translation of the pixel art edit folders I forgot to include before. Which allows you to make all the characters who get fucked, be completely nude. Or, edited to be fully clothed in portions. Or even have a specific monstergirl have a short bobcut. I've included readmes in .txt, .doc, .docx files to read through. (The latter two formats are recommended for readability.)

Mod edit: Links removed due to underage content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Furby0123

Reputation score
Do not needlessly bump threads. Create a discussion thread if you want to ask a question like this.
Anyone know any games similar to this? I had so much fun playing this game and the hcontent was amazing as well.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone know any games similar to this? I had so much fun playing this game and the hcontent was amazing as well.
You'd need to be more specific. What did you enjoy?
- if it's animal ears, they're all around (in virtual life... or Akihabara )
- if it's male x creature, I can't help
- if it's a top-down shooter, there're the 2 Guns of Succubus (the artist worked on Succubus Academia). I remember some other titles too, I'll edit this if I any names pop up my tongue (Ruins Seeker, for one)

Anon3456

Reputation score
Minor update to my previous post. If you do NOT have the latest DLSite ver of this game, I'm providing a full ver with my ENG partial pre-installed.
Any chance you could repost the updated patch?
By the way, what program are you using to import/export the text?

MendicantBias

Reputation score
Any chance you could repost the updated patch?
By the way, what program are you using to import/export the text?
No, not directly here. I do however post more consistently on F95. You can find the thread using their search feature or by googling, "F95 Kemomimi Treasure Hunters"
My specific newest game version with partial English patch is post #182 on page 10 of that thread. You will find me as TragicSolitude there.
Also, I use the game engine's editor. The game's files are uncompressed and unencrypted, so it's a simple matter of getting a hold of the editor through the developer's website, and plopping the game's files into that and editing away.

Anon3456

Reputation score
Oh the files arent even encrypted... Well that makes it easier.
Thanks for the info!

MendicantBias

Reputation score
Heyo folks, just dropping a line for anyone interested and watching this thread:
The full English release of Kemomimi Treasure Hunters has been released! Please find the thread over on F95, and you can download it there! (Doubt I'd be able to link it, so I'm not going to risk my account for it.)
(As well, there are some decensors from other users in the community, there!)