What's new

ACT Tier List

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Ranking Insight

Games not Included:
  • Non-ACT games. (Action Games)
  • Games I have not played.
  • Games that are Ongoing/No Official Release.
  • Games worse than C Tier.
In order to give an idea of how this list is ranked, here are some of my personal preferences. From most important to least important:

Fetishes:

Pretty flexible with some caveats. Things I avoid are Scat, Pissing, Vore (with one exception), Guro Exclusive Games, Pregnacy

Animation:
Most important aspect after fetishes, high quality animation is a huge plus, so most of the higher rated games include good animation.

Setting:
Big fan of survival horror, so any games with that genre get a big boost on this list. Otherwise fantasy and sci-fi are usually rated higher than other stuff on here.

Gameplay and H Content:
Tight controls and good H variety is a big sell. Main reason why games like Kurodavis are rated A-tier. If it's a fun H game, I'm obviously more engaged. Additionally, games with a good variety of H scenes are important.

Art/Graphics:
Self explanatory, good art is an obvious plus. Bonus points if the art style is distinct. This isn't hugely important for most ACT's however.

Story and Writing:
Most H games aren't translated anyway, so this is something I generally ignore. It's especially so with ACT games that have a fairly straightforward plot. Thus why this is the least important category.

Ranking
Warning: Games may include Ryona, Rape, Tentacles, Beastiality, Guro, Vore, Shota, or Loli.
Most recent additions to the list will be near the top of its respective tier.

S:

A:

Fairy Fighting

B:

(I don't even like vore)

C:

Hounds of the Blade

Last edited:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
this is appreciative. I like a good act game now andthen. and this is good indication of what has nice quality

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Really should describe what metrics you're using to rate them.

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Really should describe what metrics you're using to rate them.
I'd like to, but really it comes down to my own personal taste. This list is pretty subjective and tailored to my preferences. For example, I'm a sucker for survival horror, so games with that genre get bumped up on the tier list. I'm not confident in making an objective tier list so I didn't bother trying.

That being said, if I had to list some metrics, gameplay and h-content quality (art, animations, variety, etc) are the two main things being scored here.

I usually couldn't care less about things like the story or writing in hgames (with some exceptions), especially when it comes to ACT games. So I wouldn't expect much in there.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It doesn't have to be objective but the list is kinda worthless if it's just games you like without giving us an idea of what you like. Someone would need to know what you like beforehand or puzzle it out by playing the games themselves to get any real use of the list.

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
You make a good point, I've updated the list with some metrics on how I've rated everything. Thanks for the suggestion!

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I mean, aren't all tier lists a matter of opinion?

Oir

Reputation score
You make a good point, I've updated the list with some metrics on how I've rated everything. Thanks for the suggestion!
Eh, the more likely scenario is people have played or seen 70-80% of the games on your list already so if they see games in your top tiers that they also like, they'll know your tastes align with theirs.

I just tried out captivity because of your tier list. What an amazing game (that I have no idea how I never heard about).
Could I ask, are all the games on this list translated/no text?

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Could I ask, are all the games on this list translated/no text?
Oh no definitely not. It may seem like it because I might have unconsciously ranked translated stuff higher.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh no definitely not. It may seem like it because I might have unconsciously ranked translated stuff higher.
I agree with Slicer about "the list is kinda worthless if it's just games you like without giving us an idea".
Dunno about others, but I'm not clicking on a link with no explanation whatever - what's more, to external sites. There are ULMF threads for most - with fully English descriptions, controls and tags, to boot.

Just a few words are enough imo.
From the top of my head: Ruins Seeker (FMC x monsters, Rape, Dungeon crawling, Real-time)

I get it that you mean well. I like organization too.
But I still forget whose are all these X-mas present boxes if I don't have a label on them :D
edit: it's like you go to a French restaurant and read the menu. What the hell is an aligot? Or Aioli? o_O Just write 2-3 words!

Last edited:

Oir

Reputation score
Waiiiiiit a second. You got Guilty Hell all the way down in B-tier.
Hot take, hot take (you uncultured swine :eek:)

Oir

Reputation score
A new addition so S-tier - Holy Knight Ricca :eek:
That one didn't come out too long ago. I shall check it out! Thank you, sir!

Your other tiers are long enough that I can't tell if something was added haha. Are there any notable additions you can recall as of late?

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
A new addition so S-tier - Holy Knight Ricca :eek:
That one didn't come out too long ago. I shall check it out! Thank you, sir!

Your other tiers are long enough that I can't tell if something was added haha. Are there any notable additions you can recall as of late?
2 months later and I just saw this haha... I'm keeping new stuff I add at the top of each tier to make things a bit easier. Holy Knight Ricca is the main winner, otherwise I found , , and all great.

Last edited:

Eden7

Reputation score
Personal Tier list for hentai ACT games. Mostly consist of sprite games, sidescrollers, platformers, dungeon crawlers, etc. Didn't include anything that was more RPG than ACT such as Shrift or MGQ. There are a few things I've played missing from this list because I couldn't remember them. Didn't include anything below C tier since I don't save those and I can't be bothered to remember them. Links go directly to dlsite or product page for games. Most recent additions to the list will be at the top of its respective tier.

In order to give an idea of how this list is rated, here are some of my personal preferences. From most important to least important.

Fetishes:
Pretty flexible with some caveats. Things I avoid are Scat, Pissing, Vore (with one exception), Guro Exclusive Games, Pregnacy

Animation:
Most important aspect after fetishes, high quality animation is a huge plus, so most of the higher rated games include good animation.

Setting:
Big fan of survival horror, so any games with that genre get a big boost on this list. Otherwise fantasy and sci-fi are usually rated higher than other stuff on here.

Gameplay and H Content:
Tight controls and good H variety is a big sell. Main reason why games like Kurodavis are rated A-tier. If it's a fun H game, I'm obviously more engaged. Additionally, games with a good variety of H scenes are important.

Art/Graphics:
Self explanatory, good art is an obvious plus. Bonus points if the art style is distinct. This isn't hugely important for most ACT's however.

Story and Writing:
Most H games aren't translated anyway, so this is something I generally ignore. It's especially so with ACT games that have a fairly straightforward plot. Thus why this is the least important category.

I will update this list periodically.

Warning: Games may include Ryona, Rape, Tentacles, Beastiality, Guro, Vore, Shota, or Loli.

S:

A:

Fairy Fighting

B:

(I don't even like vore)

C:

Hounds of the Blade

Thanks for putting this together, now I have some more games to try.

mozillafirefox

Reputation score
what are you considering an act game? some of these on S are RPGM walking sims with a qte at most.

also there's NO WAY setaria isn't s, and also lutellaria that came out recently from the same guy. also where's nor. untrustworthy individual

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
How is Eroico A tier yet Pixel Town, a Wolf Engine RPG and not even an ACT game, is S tier? Wtf are these metrics?

NekoPanzer

Reputation score
been living in the A tier this whole time lol, in exception to one (holly knight ricca)