What's new

ACTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty

Totaly not actualy a Moderator
Reputation score

sorry in advance - feel free to move this if its in the wrong spot or delete this if it was already made. So yeah, apparently SOPA and PIPA were just decoys. THIS is the real shit we gotta worry about now.

I'm just fucking annoyed on how everybody's trying to change the internet so aggressively now. Come on, cut us a break from SOPA and PIPA, for pete's sakes. (edit: You know what, the end of the world might actually be this year if this fuckshit keeps going on)

Last edited:
Re: ACTA

I find the whole ordeal to be a steaming pile of cock. Not only are they going to do the SAME THING as SOPA, but it'll be on a worldwide scale, and it will give ISP's the ability to monitor the very data packets coming from and going to your computer. The entire internet will be going under lockdown.

Craaaap will they just STOP? Seriously. Anonymous already lashed back, even when sopa and pipa backed away for now. For petes sake, this needs to just stop before it gets even more out of hand.

If anyone is wondering, this has been in the work since Bush. SOPA was not a decoy, this is a worldwide trade agreement. I put up a banner on my blog to try and spread the word a tad.

I just leave this here. Sign the petition if you hate ACTA.

made anouncement thread with petition, go talk about this in news thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back