What's new

Action Girl: Story of Chloe (Working Title) - LF 3D/2D artist(s)

Shaele

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heya,

For some time now I have been writing the story of a modern day girl, that after a fateful night will embark on a journey to become a protector of the weak.

I do not want to spoil anything about the story, but one of the key elements will be travelling to 3 different era's. Some part of the game will be played in the past in a Fantasy setting, some will be in modern days, and there's some future, sci-fi part as well.

The game will have heavy hard sexual themes as well. Game engine will be RPG MAKER MV.

Mechanics wise everything will be hand scripted/crafted. (I work as a programmer/project manager for almost 10 years now, my job is also my passion :D)
Planned mechanics so far in the game: Pregnancy, Child-Birth and 'family' (child handling, consequences), enslavement, bondages, corruption, transformation
Non Sexual: Big part of the game will be the travelling in time. Some section of the game is played in the past, some in the present and some in the far future, there will be puzzles, actions you take in 1 era that can have effects in the other(s). (Think about the Butterfly-effect). A big part of the game will be aimed to be dynamic, but you will have a main story to help you along the way (similar to The Witcher 3 style).

My problem is that while I am an experienced developer, I am in NO way an artist and my garbage stick figures will not help the viewer/gamer to immerse themselves, so I would like to ask if there are nice people here that could assist me with art. I would prefer someone with good 3D skills as that fits better that what I have in mind, but 2D artists could be awesome too!

I do plan to provide the game absolutely free for everyone, I have no plans to make any financial profits out of this, it's mostly that I wish to tell this story that I had written in the last couple of months.

However, that is subject to change, and it does evolve around if I can find artists that could visualize what I have in my mind! :D

Please let me know if you wish to have more details in the story, the length. I cannot give that much detail out for mechanics as I am still in the process of deciding what to use, however I am not a fan of this old rpg maker system, and I prefer the Elder Scrolls style with skills. :)