What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Ada18980] Kinky Dungeon 5.0 (Visual Overhaul)

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1701161031740.png
Patreon :
Itch.io : (Its actually free!)
A roguelike game that focuses heavily and maybe solely on Bondages and Bondage Equipment, the game has been out for abit but just recently received a graphic overhaul w/ Heroine's standing picture and a lot of small things.
The game has 3 version.
Itch.io (Official) version : The latest version as well as the most supported version. (Focus on this!)
Legacy Version : The one on github. (Might not receive further update based on Patreon post)
BC Version : The one that is built into Bondage Club. (Might not receive update as well due to code differences)

Paid vs Free
The game is free on Itch.io and there is also a paid version you can download (10 USD) which differs from the free version. The paid version will include all future updates planned (10 Bosses, 20 areas). Unknown about all the difference between the free and paid version. (Both version includes the visual update, for clarification sake.)

Gameplay & H-stuff
Note: This is written as of the free version as I'm too poor (help) to obtain the paid version for the time being.
Due to the nature of the game, its best to just combine both together. You start off with your class, Perks (Customizable, Both Negatives and Positives) & Skill or Trait, and go into dungeon that is procedurally generated, there are different types of mobs ranging from elemental to latex slimes to humanoid. As usual you obtain perk, find heart amulet (Permanent +50 to one of the selected stats, DP/SP/MP/WP, important!) and find equipment.

During battle, enemy uses bondage attacks ranging from melee to projectile and stuff, to apply bondage and forcefully apply bondage wear to you. Bondage wear will bound one or more of your body part. (Eye/Mouth/Hand/Arm/Leg .etc). As the game focuses heavily on these element, theres a huge variety of bondage gear ranging from latex to gag and collar. Escaping from bondage is dependent on environmental stuff such as cracks in the wall to help you leverage through rubber or gags.etc but it would be too much to explain them all, just play the tutorial!

As there are multiple factions, there's relationship to factions too, from wolfgirl trainers to dressmaker.etc, neutral or friendly NPC might have some *odd* request for the PC and talk to you about it. There's also boss every 5 floor (At least in the free version theres the first boss).

Story
There's one in the form of a small passage at the start of the game. (FOR FREE VERSION)

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Offline version does not work on windows 7. Also I feel like if this had actual penetration/lewd interactions beyond teasing, this game could've been really good.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Last I played this there wasn't any sex

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game is pretty great. There's a lot of ways you can combine the perks and spells to build your character and change how it plays. Also, bondage.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't even think you can be nude in this game.
You can definitely be nude in the current version on itch. There is a button to "Strip" your character in the Character Creator, and you CAN start the game nude.

vaizel

Reputation score
Despite the lack of explicit sex and even full nudity, this is probably one of my favorite H-Games from the past few years of lurking. It even got me to finally post!
It has the same feel as playing Skyrim with Devious Devices/Deviously Cursed Loot (minus the action combat and sex, obviously), which I'm a huge fan of. The gameplay is nice and has a bunch of options to approach things, with the core "H-content" kind of coming from the cascade of failures that you can experience. I.E., you step on a trap, get your hands tied, enemies hear you and ambush you to drag you off to a prison or doll-making conveyor belt. The doll levels are probably my favorite. There's even some pretty solid modding support, with someone in the discord trying to add a framework for something approximating sex (but it's not even close to done yet).

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can definitely be nude in the current version on itch. There is a button to "Strip" your character in the Character Creator, and you CAN start the game nude.
No nipples or slit, I wouldn't count that as nude.

simplyjohannas

Reputation score
The modding toolkit is good enough that people are trying to mod sex in. If you join the discord (because that's where everything is nowadays), there's a mod called "Ravager" that adds futa girls who strip you and fill whatever hole isn't filled with something already. I don't think the game dev intends to make sex a part of the game themselves though. Just... aggressive fondling.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
The modding toolkit is good enough that people are trying to mod sex in. If you join the discord (because that's where everything is nowadays), there's a mod called "Ravager" that adds futa girls who strip you and fill whatever hole isn't filled with something already. I don't think the game dev intends to make sex a part of the game themselves though. Just... aggressive fondling.
What about non-futa stuff? Tentacles, slimes, monsters etc?