What's new

[Complete - Full] Adventurer Milia and the Tower of Desire (RJ201744)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It's finally here, boys and girls.
ZEi73KBA.jpg
In a foreign land, there exists a tower of desire that is said to fulfill the wish of any adventurer who reaches the top floor.
Milia, one such adventurer, hears of this rumor and visits the city of Beirut to challenge the Tower of Desire herself.

Can Milia overcome the tower of desire, and defeat its many challenges!?
Typical RPGMaker VX combat.
Most of the story revolves around overcoming the tower's many floors, each of which pose a unique challenge.
Milia is able to interact with many NPCs to see H-scenes, and every enemy she encounters will give a GOR scene, including bosses.
She is able to buy, fight, or sex her way through most obstacles, and almost every challenge offers multiple ways to overcome them.
In addition, Sexual Desire and clothing damage/outfits play a large role in gameplay, and NPCs' dialogue/scene options vary greatly depending on them.

DLSite link:
Game Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/absolute-miriato-no-adventurer-miria-and-desire-tower-rj201744.11819/

TAGS: Big breasts, Creampie, Rape, Ahegao, RPGMaker VX, CGs, Consensual sex, Anal sex, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Blowjob, Monster sex, Clothing damage

Please support the game developers by buying their game.

Here's a link to the translation patch.
For Game v1.14:
For Game v1.2:

Instructions:
Use a tool like All Decrypter to extract the game's contents first if necessary.
1.) Download the game.
2.) Download the patch and unzip it using 7Zip or a similar program.
3.) Download the aforementioned tool, and place it into your game directory.
4.) Extract the game's Data/Graphics folders using the tool, then Copy/Paste those folders into the game directory.
5.) Copy/Paste contents of the translation patch into your game directory, overwriting original files, and rename the original game's RGSS file to something else.
7.) Enjoy!
This game uses basic RPGMaker commands and basic RPGMaker combat.
WSAD: Move up, down, left, right
Z or Mouse: Enter

Changelog:
1/15/21: (v1.02)
  • Translated new scenes (Goblin Lord, Mother Roper, Orc King, Tentacle scene for blonde, Bandit Leader, Ghost Captain)​
  • Added additional sound effects for most sex scenes​
  • Guild Certificate fix and other minor bug fixes​
10/27/20: (v1.01) Added missing .ogg sound files for hole in wall scene
10/26/20: (v1.00) Initial release

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out on ULMF or F95zone.
Please read the Read Me included in the zipped file if you have questions or need help.

Thanks and happy fapping! -E.G.

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just to confirm, is it to v1.12? this is important(kinda)

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
God bless this man. Seriously though, you are pumping these out awful quick. Be careful not to burn yourself out!

roapao

Lurker
Reputation score
Nice to see this translated, good job. I think v1.2 has some extra CG/scenes in it though and came out a few months ago, though I can't confirm as I haven't seen that version around anywhere.

Oir

Reputation score
Whoa this just appeared out of nowhere :eek:

Looks like this is the dev's first game. Art looks top notch too!
Your translations are always great as well and this one's no different.

Thanks for the translation!

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
God bless this man. Seriously though, you are pumping these out awful quick. Be careful not to burn yourself out!
Yeah, I'm honestly getting a little tired, but I loved this game and it's one of the games I started translating from the very beginning of my translating journey.
Might take a short break, but I really wanna upload another translation before Christmas.

Nice to see this translated, good job. I think v1.2 has some extra CG/scenes in it though and came out a few months ago, though I can't confirm as I haven't seen that version around anywhere.
It does; I've alluded to this in the Read Me and REALLY REALLY wanted v1.2 as a translation base, but couldn't find it anywhere and don't have the funds to buy the newest version yet.
Thanks though. I'll consider making a new translation if I can find v1.2.

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hey folks, with the release of this game version's latest version (v1.2), I've finished translating the extra scenes included in that version.
I've updated the OP with the link to my new translation, but kept the old one for anyone playing v1.14 or earlier, so please make sure you download the correct translation patch for your version. Feel free to read the changelog included in the zip file to see what's changed.

Also, sorry about the lateness; I actually had this done for a while but was preoccupied with life, and another translation project.
PM me or post if you have any questions or problems. Thanks!

Oir

Reputation score
uhhh, where should we get the updated 1.2 graphics?
Emerald Gladiator never gave the game files to begin with; just the patch (which is pretty standard for most translations).
You're gonna need to find a version 1.2 of the game yourself somewhere.
Sukebei or some other torrenting platform more than likely has it; shop around broski :3

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Emerald Gladiator never gave the game files to begin with; just the patch (which is pretty standard for most translations).
You're gonna need to find a version 1.2 of the game yourself somewhere.
Sukebei or some other torrenting platform more than likely has it; shop around broski :3
Thanks. Yeah, people are asking at F95 for the game itself as well.
I'm a fan-translator and a bug-fixer/editor, but I think that's as far as I'll go in terms of breaking legality, piracy-wise.
Sorry, but you'll have to find the game yourself, though I think it is floating around somewhere. Just make sure you get v1.2, since that's the newest version and the one this patch is made for.