What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Briil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Nah, I remember having multiple runs where I would only get one or the other. Was kind of a nuisance, really haha. In the end, got way more Oscar than Jake, which have been stored as skill fodder for Elizabeth :p
Just this event 'cause of the 2 units, far as I recall.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bowrider/Pegasus/DragonKnight Forbidden (90) (制約:禁止):
Bouquet (), Silver Fairy (), B Mage Semmel (x2), Completion: Fes
Gimmick: Cannot Deploy Bowrider, Pegasus Rider, or Dragon Rider

The mimic inside the monster house (tension room) runs out to the upper-left exit, so you don't need to drop anyone in there (just keep someone on the crossroad to both exits and you're fine). Got the complete bonus on my second trip; Miruno, Regina, and Emperor made short work of clearing out that room.

Last edited:

Urizithar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Column above room is perfect for skill awakened Eterna. Or if you have any unit with decent AoE healing you can even deploy her there without skill aw. Throw in something to block crossroad and some high range dps units (Miruno, Emperor, monster hunters) and you are done. It's nice to take priest warrior to not waste ranged slots on healer. With decent blocker it should be enough to outheal anything that comes at you.

Got everything after 3 runs. Now I'm back to trying to drop Mao. 17 runs and still counting. xd

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The deployment is kinda suck
Saw some kind of Lich , Perfect... XD
Why not taste Your own kind of magic~

So according to Petite , it has Silver Fairy drop
Gotta bring Cellia now~

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So gladiator orcs are in fact a long forgotten species of zombie elves in terms of appearance, who knew. :p

(not to bust them, but honestly, presentation counts, a lot, entire games out there that proves it, and it wouldnt hurt Aigis if it moved, say, 10 years forward in that department :D)

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So gladiator orcs are in fact a long forgotten species of zombie elves in terms of appearance, who knew. :p

(not to bust them, but honestly, presentation counts, a lot, entire games out there that proves it, and it wouldnt hurt Aigis if it moved, say, 10 years forward in that department :D)
Lol. Her quality is not bad, she is just weird and as u say, might be outdated style wise (I don't really care about that). But the game should really, really improve the overall quality.... Rachel's cg for instance are pathetic, just to name 1.

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Erm ok. I got from stamp Platinum Ticket deine and from Shop a Dupe Rakshasha. Hmm I really dunno how to Feel about the Dupe.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Plat ticket: Dupe Maple.
500 RC summon: Dupe Livre.

Now guess which were the two plats of whom I have already had one dupe each in my second barracks. -.-'

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone please tell Me , what's the odd of having dupe??
I got Thetisx2 - Aneliax2 - and now this?? (Stamp PT)

So next month or next next month I'll get them again and again?
Fuck........

TP Plat Ticket = some kid on mage armor
Too lazy to fine out , bah~

Robocopio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Login ticket: Dupe Anelia 500 RC ticket: Katina
Summon: Dorothea

Did Dorothea become a useful unit with her buff?

Does anyone use both Katina and Leone regularly? Cause I have Leone and Margaret awed, and I don't use Margaret all that much.

schwarzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Login ticket: Dupe Anelia 500 RC ticket: Katina
Summon: Dorothea

Did Dorothea become a useful unit with her buff?

Does anyone use both Katina and Leone regularly? Cause I have Leone and Margaret awed, and I don't use Margaret all that much.
About Dorothea, yes, without the HP cut on her SAW she's a lot easier to use comfortably, there's a run of Shuten Douji 15 where she's the only healer, no B.Iris or anything. Was pretty impressive.

For the most part, I'm pretty sure I can confidently say almost nobody uses Katina if they have Leone, and even if they don't have her they still rarely use Katina. I will grant that she has shown up in like 1 run of Furfur 15 and 1 run of Agares or something, but she's tough to make work because she just really isn't particularly good. If they removed the attack delay on her SAW then maybe she'd see a decent amount more use, but for now I'd bench her if I were you.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just did a yolo pull and ended up with the featured platinum dancer. I looked her up, but I'm not quite sure about the Google Translate description of her. Could you guys tell me what are her exact skills?

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wow, first I got Nadia from my plat ticket which was really great. Then I decided to do 10 pulls. Got Vivian on my third pull and then, on my seventh pull I finally got my first black! Not any black, but Silvia, whom I didn't even dare to dream that I'd ever be able to welcome into my army =)
Took only 92 gacha pulls for me to get my first black =)

As for Vivian (or you could check the ):

Vivian (ビビアン):
Auto Step (オートステップ): (30s; gives max attack and defence; skill automatic; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 25)
Last Dance (ラストダンス): (30s; range 2x; gives max attack and defence; changes to 'アンコールダンス' afterwards; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 30)
Encore Dance (アンコールダンス): (30s; range 2x; gives max attack and defence; skill can only be used once per battle; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 30)
Voluptuous Body (わがままボディ): self: cost+3, but attack and defence+15%.

Last edited:

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So unawakened I can't control her, awakened I can give boost in huge range but only twice. That seems quite gimmicky. Although I suppose in exchange of being out of control, at least she has a short cooldown period.

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There is a discussion about Vivian on the two pages following the post I quoted (click "view post" in the quote). To sum it up: She is considered to be pretty great. Dancers are OP in general. Vivian is better for burst scenarios with skill awakening and better for subjugations with her normal skill, Marnie is better for longer battles (not afk) and controlled use. Both are really good, just have a slightly different use.

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow, first I got Nadia from my plat ticket which was really great. Then I decided to do 10 pulls. Got Vivian on my third pull and then, on my seventh pull I finally got my first black! Not any black, but Silvia, whom I didn't even dare to dream that I'd ever be able to welcome into my army =)
Took only 92 gacha pulls for me to get my first black =)
Congrats on the units, especially Silvia! I got Nadia a little while ago myself, and it was thanks to her that I got to 500 on the last subjugation.

I got Eva from my ticket this time. Still wishing Anelia or Rachel would show their faces here.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Update for Upcoming Maintenance:
-New Class Blacksmith (鍛冶職人).
+Raises defence and attack of target classes (effect greater while deployed).
Pick-up Summoning:
-Theme: special classes
(Black)
Princess Sybilla
Princess Olivia
Onmyouji Mikoto
Maid Sarah
Druid Fiore
(Plat)
Non-Apology Inari
Echanter Elsha
Maid Shirley
Vampire Lord Racua
Monsterslayer Dolce

(Premium) Plat Blacksmith Sandy (鍛冶職人サンディー):

Sandy (サンディー):
Temper Arms (武具鍛錬): (45s; self and target class attack and defence 1.2x; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
(): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Swordsmith (ソードスミス): class perk target class: soldier, samurai, dark fighter, front tactician, sword master, and imperial knight.

Eh... I haven't used my legend ticket in case the new chance-up unit is someone I want. The only target class of the above I use is samurai, and that's just because Hibari is a goddess on the battlefield (one of the best black event units apart from Anya in my opinion). I don't have any Dark Fighters, and I use Helena for gold farming, not delivering death. Maybe she would be useful with Meteor since she actually has a skill with a duration.

Last edited:

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Tier list update time. This one has lots of changes. There may be more coming, too, as the buff patch was very expansive. Click the link in my sig for the list.

2/1 - Rachel moved to S tier from SS tier, Melvina moved to S tier from B tier, Liddy moved to A tier from C tier, Palfy moved to A tier from B tier, Ralph, Rosel, Sasha moved to B tier from C tier, Ignis moved to C tier from B tier, Viera, Aoba added to B tier, Regina added to C tier, adjusted a couple Majin viability ratings(Melvina, Liddy now 4/5).
Reasonings:

* Rachel moved to S tier from SS tier: This is more an acknowledgement of Dolce's power than Rachel becoming weaker, but the vast number of monster hunters now available also make her feel a bit less special since they also offer high range sustained-damage skills. She's still great, though.

* Melvina moved to S tier from B tier: This unit has amazing synergies with so many units that it borders on the absurd now. The Kibahime combo is death to almost any enemy. There's something odd about wanting a unit to die faster, but majin vids don't lie, she really is nice to have around.

* Liddy moved to A tier from C tier: Has seen tons of use in high-tier majin as a key role player. The buffs have served Liddy very well.

* Palfy moved to A tier from B tier: This unit keeps getting buffed. She compares well to the other tanks in the A tier.

* Ralph, Rosel moved to B tier from C tier, Aoba added to B tier: The power of monster hunters is hard to dispute. They have strong skills with okay to good uptimes and obscene reach, allowing them to be used in a variety of mission types. Hard countering various enemy types is a plus.

* Sasha moved to B tier from C tier: This unit's SAW damage has gotten very solid and she is the plat mage with the best synergies with other units.

* Ignis moved to C tier from B tier: Turns out people will just use Helena's regular skill instead to avoid using a unit with a higher cost and decent but unexceptional stats.

* Viera added to B tier: Cheap aoe melee support permaskill with 0 block and a low initial. Perfect for lazy players.

* Regina added to C tier: This unit's SAW would be great if it weren't single use transformative. Regular skill wants you to be practically next to enemies to hurt them and has a pretty bad CD/duration ratio.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on Feb 2nd Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Makai Martial Arts Competition" (魔界武術大会) Begins.
-Revival Subjugation Mission "Monster Infested Island" (魔物の棲む島) Begins (Until Mar 2nd).
+Rewards Changed from Past Incarnation.
Pick-up Summoning:
-Theme: special classes
(Black)
Princess Sybilla
Princess Olivia
Onmyouji Mikoto
Maid Sarah
Druid Fiore
(Plat)
Non-Apology Inari
Enchanter Elsha
Maid Shirley
Vampire Lord Racua
Monsterslayer Dolce
Other:
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-New Class Blacksmith (鍛冶職人)
-New Class Gladiator (グラディエーター).

(Event) Plat Orc Gladiator Dura (オークの剣士ドゥーラ):

Dura (ドゥーラ):
():

(Premium) Plat Blacksmith Sandy (鍛冶職人サンディー):

Sandy (サンディー):
Temper Arms (武具鍛錬): (45s; self and target class attack and defence 1.2x; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Swordsmith (ソードスミス): class perk target class: soldier, samurai, dark fighter, front tactician, sword master, and imperial knight.

Turns out after sending a question report to Pixiv earlier that my inability to send messages the last few days was indeed a problem on their end that they immediately fixed for my account upon replying. Was worried that I would have had to wait a week for some kind of reply from them.

Sent a message to D with a sample page of his comic with a request for a version without the sound effects so I can more easily translate those. Doubt he'll see that message, but I'll also make a post in the comment section of any illustrations he posts in the future; he had a late note that he plans for one late today, but he's been missing these kinds of self-imposed deadlines.

Don't know if I want to send E my insipid Enty suggestion. I can't think of anything else to say to him, and I feel that I should say something since I was the only person that motivated him to do that sketched page in the first place, and being silent after his reply may be demotivating (I'm pretty serious that I would translate any future pages he may do).

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tier list update time. This one has lots of changes. There may be more coming, too, as the buff patch was very expansive. Click the link in my sig for the list.

Reasonings:

* Rachel moved to S tier from SS tier: This is more an acknowledgement of Dolce's power than Rachel becoming weaker, but the vast number of monster hunters now available also make her feel a bit less special since they also offer high range sustained-damage skills. She's still great, though.

* Melvina moved to S tier from B tier: This unit has amazing synergies with so many units that it borders on the absurd now. The Kibahime combo is death to almost any enemy. There's something odd about wanting a unit to die faster, but majin vids don't lie, she really is nice to have around.

* Liddy moved to A tier from C tier: Has seen tons of use in high-tier majin as a key role player. The buffs have served Liddy very well.

* Palfy moved to A tier from B tier: This unit keeps getting buffed. She compares well to the other tanks in the A tier.

* Ralph, Rosel moved to B tier from C tier, Aoba added to B tier: The power of monster hunters is hard to dispute. They have strong skills with okay to good uptimes and obscene reach, allowing them to be used in a variety of mission types. Hard countering various enemy types is a plus.

* Sasha moved to B tier from C tier: This unit's SAW damage has gotten very solid and she is the plat mage with the best synergies with other units.

* Ignis moved to C tier from B tier: Turns out people will just use Helena's regular skill instead to avoid using a unit with a higher cost and decent but unexceptional stats.

* Viera added to B tier: Cheap aoe melee support permaskill with 0 block and a low initial. Perfect for lazy players.

* Regina added to C tier: This unit's SAW would be great if it weren't single use transformative. Regular skill wants you to be practically next to enemies to hurt them and has a pretty bad CD/duration ratio.
I just noticed something: Under Inari's synergies Shino wasn't mentioned. Was that an oversight? Tokenization for a fairly fragile, dodge-centric unit is pretty important in my opinion.

Also, on a tangentially related note: Have you ever considered making a Gold tier list aimed at newer players? Granted, you probably cannot grade them on majin applicability, but I would bet there are a number of new players who would appreciate learning about the uses of units they would be relying on early on.

Case in point: a friend of mine had no idea of just how immensely useful the gold feng-shui user he pulled was, because he took a single look at the stats, decided she was trash, and then wondered why he had such a hard time with the dailies. A Gold tier list would not necessarily eradicate such misunderstandings, but it would at least give us something to point at to help newbies.