What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Gold HA berenice is available through the redemption code, I don't see why you had to use premium gacha to get her....

Also there are plenty of events that spawn great platinum units, so I dont' see the excuse of "need gacha units to push you through the story mode" it's more like I see the need of "get event plat units to push you through the story mode".

To support fruit's statement.

I spent about 25,000 yen per black unit, but it's my luck that's the shit in the hole. On average, some of the chatzy players i know, they say they average on 15,000 yen per black unit.

We're not talking about lucky assholes which get 3 black units in a row obviously. :mad:

And I decided to gamble my precious rainbow fairy again on Aisha and! voila! today i got her skill level to 5!

To recap how many rainbows I used.

lv 1 => 2 success, 2 => 3 success, 3 => 4 success, 4 => 5 fail, 4 => 5 success.

So I used 5 rainbows in total.

Damn lucky on rainbows.

For noobs again, if you can't push through the story mode because you lack unit variety and what not. Fall back, play some events, horde some of the plat units they offer, then return several months later to the story mode to clear it. on average, you should get one new platinum unit per 2 weeks because that's how often Aigis spams their events.

And to this point, I really recommend new players to try to achieve atleast 5 stars in this event. This event offers this fantastic cheap gold archer which has assassination skill. Which is probably the cheapest ranged assassination unit to date.

What's assassination? well it's normally a melee skill that has a low chance to instant kill any unit, including bosses. That's what makes them so good, but the problem is, most assassination units has shit for defense, so you would prefer a ranged unit to use the skill behind a HA tank to block the boss for you. It could make or break a mission you've been trying to clear. :D

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just wondering, but do bosses have resistance to Assassination?

Wondering if I can use Mayfly to cheese a few maps I haven't been able to 3 star because of one enemy.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Gold HA berenice is available through the redemption code, I don't see why you had to use premium gacha to get her....
I joined right in the middle of Rin the strategist event so at that time there is no such thing as free Bernice from serial code for me.

Just wondering, but do bosses have resistance to Assassination?

Wondering if I can use Mayfly to cheese a few maps I haven't been able to 3 star because of one enemy.
Yes, Assasination worked on boss enemy. But the chance is lowered to only 1%.

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes, Assasination worked on boss enemy. But the chance is lowered to only 1%.
It's better than having no chance at all...

And also Black thief Berne has much higher odds against bosses. I can testify to that on many occasions, but however, she's a black unit, so she's broken. I'll agree normal assassinations hardly ever proc on a boss. One can dream.... :cool:

EDIT::

A question for some of the people that has been playing for a long time. I have the dancer, and I have Aisha, I'm in the situation where i'm wavering to level up the dancer to pair up with Aisha, Aisha has the highest damage multiplier skill so far.

At lv 61, with prince buff alone, she can do 1500 damage, if I pair the dancer with her, the dancer can do 259 * 1.19 (prince buff) * 1.5 (skill buff) 462 additional damage buff to my aisha. Which translates to, Aisha can pump out 3000 damage meteor strikes for the entire 15 seconds.

Is it worth doing this? And there seems to be the huge glaring problem that the dancer is too weak to take ANY damage at all... if she so as much gets hit slightly, i think she'll explode... (Insanely squishy, Super squishy, beyond squishy, she's more squishy than any elf on my team, hell...)

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on the 16th between 10:00~15:00:
-Latter Maps Added to Emergency Mission "Homeless General".
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Rewards given to players, who experienced a bug that prevented it from happening when they did the Great Subjugation Missions.

@Starbound:
This is how instant death works.

([Base]xBerna'sAwakenedAbility)Enemy'sMultiplier

There are currently three types of bases:
10%: Assassination, Magic Bullet, and Fragarach
5%: Ninjutsu
1%: Master Assassin Class Perk

Berna's Awakened Ability is currently unknown. And the Instant Death Awakening Ability isn't affected by any multipliers, so characters like Bella and Chloris always get a hard 2% against all units.

The enemy's multipliers are split into 4 tiers:
2x: goblins, regular wolves, gargoyles, etc.
1.5x: merfolk deep ones, etc.
1x: ogres, green oni, red wolves, etc.
0.1x: Anything that causes the music to change (e.g. lich)

Minerva and Xiao both have a 1% chance against boss units, whereas Kagerou, Azami, and Saki all have a 0.5% chance against boss units. The latter characters are more useful than the former because the only maps in the game worth cheesing through with instant death are the two "Tinies Versus Giants" challenge quest maps (Minerva and Xiao are only capable of reaching one lane, whereas Saki can reach all 3 lanes).

@hybras:
The Japanese community thinks that any character illustrated by Bomi is garbage (ゴミ). But Marnie has a ton of defence, so she's actually the opposite of being physically squishy. I have Spica, and she can endure a lot of physical abuse, and Marnie has better defence than her, so I doubt Marnie will explode if some archer or axe-thrower harasses her when she becomes a top dancer. Her low HP is a bigger problem when it comes to magic, though (10% resistance won't do any good when it only takes a lich 2 hits to kill her anyway).

Dancers are going to be awakened eventually, so they might join Rear Tacticians and Samurai in being a class that needs to be awakened to be useful team members.

Last edited:

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dOH, I answered my own question... Dancer attack buff does not stack with skill multipliers, they apply afterwards, so whatever additional damage my unit gets, is what they get...

I ended up with Aisha doing directly 1500 + 500 = 2000 instead of what i thought was base 500+500 then * 300% by skill....

Dreams and reality is a a harsh bitch.:mad:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

EDIT::

A question for some of the people that has been playing for a long time. I have the dancer, and I have Aisha, I'm in the situation where i'm wavering to level up the dancer to pair up with Aisha, Aisha has the highest damage multiplier skill so far.

At lv 61, with prince buff alone, she can do 1500 damage, if I pair the dancer with her, the dancer can do 259 * 1.19 (prince buff) * 1.5 (skill buff) 462 additional damage buff to my aisha. Which translates to, Aisha can pump out 3000 damage meteor strikes for the entire 15 seconds.

Is it worth doing this? And there seems to be the huge glaring problem that the dancer is too weak to take ANY damage at all... if she so as much gets hit slightly, i think she'll explode... (Insanely squishy, Super squishy, beyond squishy, she's more squishy than any elf on my team, hell...)
If you don't lack any basic unit type in your team that needs priority, then go for it. With Aisha you can pretty much just "doom brute force" a lot of maps....
the 5 dragons on the 500 youma march? easy...
the 3 liches on the same map, sure, just put a tank ahead
last event mission so far, put her in the middle and kill the black oni, the demon and what not...
return to the capital story mission, just doom the damn liches and so on....

Edit: Just read your last post, I still think is worth it :p 500+ dmg possibly hitting multiple enemies, is a lot...

Btw, I've been playing aegis for more than 6 months and still couldn't 3 start some story missions. I don't really care about those, it's just a crystal and a silver. Clearing events is more fun and rewarding.
(Although I'd like to be able to beat great magic war... -.-)

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(Although I'd like to be able to beat great magic war... -.-)
In case you didn't see this strategy (I posted it a couple times):

You don't need any cost reductions unless you're using a high-tier witch (i.e. I had a cost 12 Lord Witch Calliope and Nenya, and I couldn't deploy my cost 16 Adelle, but I could deploy my cost 14 Belinda).

This strategy requires that you time Nenya's retreat after she fires her ice shard, and then deploy the necessary witch in one fluid motion, which is tricky. But it's the simplest strategy to 2-star the map without purchasing the 5+ Cost buff from the shop, raising max cost-reduced Lord Witches, or using a cost-reduced Belinda or properly leveled Yuyu (I'm not particularly sure if Yuyu can 2-star this map as a Lord Witch due to her skill's WT, but she can 3-star it as a Arch Witch).

Basically, a Lord Witch Chloris, Calliope, and Nenya will suffice. The 4th witch can be just about anyone, and is probably unnecessary.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You don't need any cost reductions unless you're using a high-tier witch (i.e. I had a cost 12 Lord Witch Calliope and Nenya, and I couldn't deploy my cost 16 Adelle, but I could deploy my cost 14 Belinda).

This strategy requires that you time Nenya's retreat after she fires her ice shard, and then deploy the necessary witch in one fluid motion, which is tricky. But it's the simplest strategy to 2-star the map without purchasing the 5+ Cost buff from the shop, raising max cost-reduced Lord Witches, or using a cost-reduced Belinda or properly leveled Yuyu (I'm not particularly sure if Yuyu can 2-star this map as a Lord Witch due to her skill's WT, but she can 3-star it as a Arch Witch).

Basically, a Lord Witch Chloris, Calliope, and Nenya will suffice. The 4th witch can be just about anyone, and is probably unnecessary.
Thx for the info. I think I saw the video sometime ago but I don't have a 3rd cc witch and there's always a higher priority unit in my list :p
Although with the new story missions is not hard to lvl up a silver.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe you have miko you forgot about? :D

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@Anelai The map is witch and mage only. Mikos and bishops not allowed.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe you have miko you forgot about? :D
I have Shiho 50cc40 but at 18 cost T_T and Kaguya is max cost reduced but still non-cc lvl 40. Since my Calliope has a cost of 10 and Chloris 12, I could spend 15 max on the third.
My options are to cc Nenya or lvl Belinda to 50 (non-cc).

And.... I don't have any affection items to raise them anyway T_T

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My options are to cc Nenya or lvl Belinda to 50 (non-cc).
You need Nenya for the strategy I mentioned to work (she has her own attack speed along with Yuyu). Nenya is the most important witch for the new 2-star strategies after they adjusted the ranged unit targeting (I forget when this happened, but it's around the same time that you could farm rural gate with a single silver archer).

Otherwise, you'll have to go with the default cost-reduced strategies (their combined cost total cannot exceed 33).

There's also one that requires that you have two Lord Witches (A & B) with a combined cost of 21 and an attack of 334+. Then you need a regular witch (C) that brings your cost total to 30, and your combined attack total to 1200 (A+2B+C=1200). Their placement should begin from the bottom-right of the middle island, the bottom-left of the middle island, and the bottom of the ledge on the left-side of the road.

The Belinda 2-star strategies require that you have her skill at 4/5. If you want her skill at 3/5 to work, you need to get her cost reduced (i.e. Belinda 14, Lord Witch Calliope 10, Witch * 10~).

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah damn, I got caught up playing Dark Souls 2 and forgot to spend my charisma before the maintenance x.x 6 minutes too late, daw. At least I had enough of my stamina spent that it won't be wasted if the server comes up on time. Looking forward to the new maps and the week of freedom from farm events. Best part about clear events, actually have some time to get fairies and magic crystals for once. I probably won't even start the new event maps today, going to hit up magic crystals daily instead.

Last edited:

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe when the dancer has AW implemented, she's worth a shot, right now, I don't feel like i should waste any rainbows on her. (which she needs some rainbows to be decent)

Yea, well, spica didn't work Petite, there's two axe throwers that suddenly pop out in the 50/5 map for the event mode, it's instant kill for spica if she takes both hits. Healer doesn't make it in time because both of them attacks at the same time. I've also had instances where godly maps have killed spica on many an unfortunate occasion on wrong deployment formation.

I substitute spica with claire in the same position, same map, and run it through again, claire normally survives atleast 1 hit to get the healers up n running, otherwise if spica was in the same position, it's 1 hit k.o. before any healer reacts.

Most of my units now enjoy/sport over 1500 health, and they all can take some damage to a certain extent, and I go brain dead in where to place them, I normally place them in positions where the healers normally cover them, and ignore the efficiency/well being of my DPS units.

(Aisha is AW mode, so she gives 13% health bonus, so almost any unit i deploy sport about 1.5k health, but not spica, and not the elf healer.) :cool:

So all in all, elves now leave a real bad taste in my mouth except for my elf healer chick, and I normally take good care in placing her behind a HA, and not in the front line, the front line healer i have the gold SM queen chick handling that, she can take a beating, and still live to heal herself.

arisato minato

Reputation score

The game is up.

The 30/2 map is easy enough.

Edit: 3 stars the 60/5 map. The key for this map is ranged units and be careful with the blue Oni, he can do AOE eye beam.

100/2 has Mezuki monster and it is very chaotic due to the nature of the map ( the base map is the Base struggle - after)

Yea, well, spica didn't work Petite, there's two axe throwers that suddenly pop out in the 50/5 map for the event mode, it's instant kill for spica if she takes both hits. Healer doesn't make it in time because both of them attacks at the same time. I've also had instances where godly maps have killed spica on many an unfortunate occasion on wrong deployment formation.
The trick for that map in my strategy that based on the nico vid is ambush one wolf raider on the top lane with a Ninja and using Nanya as tanker for the archer in the bottom lane. 50cc50 Nanya can take two hit before going down.

Last edited:

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, this event is disgusting, two 100/2 godly tier maps...

The 2nd one was actually easier than the 1st.

The trick to the 2nd one is to use sorano, or ferne, or aisha, and bombard all the clones to see which one is the real one, then while it moves near the entrance to the right of the map, trap it with a thief, or valkyrie (avoid using a princess here unless you have a real good princess with decent defense). make sure at the entrance there is sufficient healing power. There's nothing special about this map. (I'm not sure if using a mage to test the real gozuki here is a good idea, because it's really messy... the fastest way is to attack with a very very large area, or you get lucky.)

The 1st map is really really gay with all the clones, and the clones hit pretty hard. I had to use two HAs on each side, left n right to guard those entrances. Berenice took care of the one on the left because the real gozuki appears and he hits real hard, on the right, there's a whole bunch of clones rushing to the right exit, so I had maribelle camp there to block them.

Unfortunately I had no good strategy to actually single out the real gozuki and just attack him, my solution was to use a mage/sorano/aisha/ferne to attack that "general" location, and hope the attack actually lands, or else you'll be waiting for a long long long time for him to die.

The front row of empty slots for the 1st godly map, if you deploy any ranged units there, I recommend you to remember to not put any healers there, and remove the ranged units when the clones appear, because they'll get sliced down.

The 60/5 map? it's plain simple, there's no tricks, tips anything to it, just rain enough heavy fire to destroy them all. Dead simple. :D

Technically three 50CC40 archers should be fine.

PS: First map that forces me to use two actual HAs.... Ever... Ever since I completed my new team of units that is...

crow_mw

Reputation score

Out of curiosity - what is required to 3star that map, other than the black witch?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished extremely rough translations for all of the maps, except for possibly any clear dialogue for the final map.

I don't know if it's due to me being tired, but I tried the first god-tier map twice, and on the second attempt, Iris mysteriously died to a blue oni. Either I deployed her in the wrong spot, or those things have some extra attribute. I'm leaning toward the former.

@arisato minato:
Unfortunately, I guessed wrong and the new enemy is Gozunii (牛頭兄). He's the first Ox-headed Monster's big bro.

@crow_mw:
So far the only known units that can 3-star that map besides a Lord Witch Despia are Arch Witch Yuyu and Arch Witch Belinda with a skill of 4/5 (3/5 might work). Yuyu needs to have her attack raised passed 500, which is impossible without someone buffing her (e.g. Soldier Elite Aria or Arch Witch Belinda), and Belinda needs to be cost-reduced, and would benefit greatly from a Soldier Elite Gerome (+2 Initial Cost).

EDIT:
Mortal Enemy Confrontation 3-star by Taian (2 Gold Units: Fedora & Berenice):

Some of the timing is critical to kill some of the oni.

Last edited:

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Welp. Get fugged by new event maps. Whoever said the second wave is easier. :(