What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

EDIT: Dragonpaladin, I've been more lucky with -cost though according to runs I did I had around 20% drop of Fran. Do you have her atleast min cost?
Ages Ago.

My Fran is Lv1->Lv50->CC1->CC70->AW1->AW55 at the moment. 2x Fran + Platinum Fairy all~ the way to AW53. Yet skill still stuck at 7/10.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now I feel sorry I even asked D:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Done AW my Carrie. Have to say her the loss of her aspd is really noticable.

I want to ask how long does Carrie reoccupation after AW take ? I tried to put her in 55/7 run to gank Flan but she got beat up quite fast.

After Carrie is Claire then i am well prepare for 3x exp event. All that left is 37 more red stones.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I want to ask how long does Carrie reoccupation after AW take ? I tried to put her in 55/7 run to gank Flan but she got beat up quite fast.
If you meant the level you need to reach for her rehabilitation.

HP: 5~
AT: N/A
Defence: 21~

I'm not certain about how stat growth works yet. I subtract the max level stat with the initial level stat and divide by maxlevel-1 (e.g. 79) to get the growth, but I think I had instances where my predicted value is slightly off from my estimated value. I believe some of my units won't gain a single point a level, and then suddenly gain 2 points some other level.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you meant the level you need to reach for her rehabilitation.

HP: 5~
AT: N/A
Defence: 21~

I'm not certain about how stat growth works yet. I subtract the max level stat with the initial level stat and divide by maxlevel-1 (e.g. 79) to get the growth, but I think I had instances where my predicted value is slightly off from my estimated value. I believe some of my units won't gain a single point a level, and then suddenly gain 2 points some other level.
Yeah, seems like each stat grows as a certain multiple of the current lvl.

Do you have some info on altered states time reduction from aw healers?
Using AW Iiris on 55/7 I can't really tell if there is a difference :S

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you have some info on altered states time reduction from aw healers?
Using AW Iiris on 55/7 I can't really tell if there is a difference :S
Saints halve the time any units under their sphere of influence spend afflicted by a status ailment. This includes units like Karma and Ricca who can't be healed. So you should be spending 6 seconds paralysed instead of 12 after you receive 6 blows from a vampiric enemy unit.

EDIT:
It seems there's going to be additional weather effects added this November. By the sounds of it, you can do a map, and it will suffer from a weather effect that speeds up enemy movement speed or weakens your characters, so you will want to deal with the enemies before the weather changes to such an effect. There's a screenshot of a snow effect that obscures your vision:

Last edited:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

a snow effect that obscures your vision:
I can now imagine yeti enemies that blend in the snow (appearing or disappearing after some time), undetectable even if you have a melee unit in its track.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Saints halve the time any units under their sphere of influence spend afflicted by a status ailment. This includes units like Karma and Ricca who can't be healed. So you should be spending 6 seconds paralysed instead of 12 after you receive 6 blows from a vampiric enemy unit.

EDIT:
It seems there's going to be additional weather effects added this November. By the sounds of it, you can do a map, and it will suffer from a weather effect that speeds up enemy movement speed or weakens your characters, so you will want to deal with the enemies before the weather changes to such an effect. There's a screenshot of a snow effect that obscures your vision:
Ok, so I totally misinterpreted how stun works. I though it was a triggered by chance on hit and didn't last that long :p

Lol, weather would be awesome. I'm making a td game as a hobby (reaaaaaaally slowly) in Unity3D and that is one of the features I'm implementing to make it fun.
(Along with custom tower creation, procedural generated maps, battles, and paths, and possibly, procedurally generated enemies)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grats on the AW Carrie, yeah it takes some getting used to but once she's leveled and skilled enough, she's quite impressive.

I just awakened Spica, hooray~ Oh wow, I didn't know the bonus damage against flying units archers received upon awakening was 1.3x That's pretty nuts combo'd with her AW ability. I felt like she was tearing up dragons on the 30 charisma map a little too fast for being at level 1.

Too bad she still doesn't have AW art, at least her new sprite is wicked. That breast bounce though, not sure if any other characters have that, first girl I've noticed with jiggle physics on her sprite lol. She has to have one of my favorite sprites, she looks really good on the field. I rarely even pay attention to that but she really pops out compared to most girls.

P.S: Yall better start AW'ing your healers :p I smell new status effects incoming. Paralyze is already obnoxious enough. Might have to try to AW Shidisu soon.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Too bad she still doesn't have AW art, at least her new sprite is wicked. That breast bounce though, not sure if any other characters have that, first girl I've noticed with jiggle physics on her sprite lol. She has to have one of my favorite sprites, she looks really good on the field. I rarely even pay attention to that but she really pops out compared to most girls.
Grat on AW Spica and i know what you mean :D

I love how she still jiggling up and down even when she just standing there doing nothing :D

btw:
I hope weather also have negative effect on your enemy. No fair if only your units are suffer.

And with new weather system, the Geomancer girl may finally regain her worth.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grats on all awakenings.

Just AW Carrie last week too. Still at lvl 1 :p

Is Spica buff noticeable on battle? Idk if I should aw her next or pick a couple of golds (Noel and Aria most probably).

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

People on the JP wiki confirmed that stat growth works by repeating specific patterns of stat growth. The patterns repeat themselves

For example:
Lv1 -
Lv2 +10 HP, +1 ATK, +1 DEF
Lv3 +11 HP, +2 ATK, +0 DEF
Lv4 +10 HP, +0 ATK, +1 DEF
Lv5 +12 HP, +3 ATK, +1 DEF
Lv6 +(Repeat of Lv2)

Also, Power Attack works the same way, but now uses a different stat growth. (Note, HP growth might be linear, unsure though)

CC and AW also have a different stat growth compared to pre-CC. (Most noticeable in healers, CC growth of attack > pre-CC > post-AW)

To confirm the above, take an iron unit, level it up 1 by 1. (a few rural gate for 11 iron unit with a basic gacha is good enough) Record it for 10 levels. You can then find where the repeat starts.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is Spica buff noticeable on battle? Idk if I should aw her next or pick a couple of golds (Noel and Aria most probably).
Yes, it was a noticeable improvement even before they buffed it from 1.05x to 1.07x. If you have other good archers, then awakening Spica is a brain-dead decision after you do the ones that increase your gold farming potential (Betty, Lyra, and Patra; maybe Noel). Spica's high base attack, awakened ability, and Artemis class buff means she can shoot down red gargoyles and dragons easily (the extreme-tier Youma March map's final dragon rush all drop like flies after I activate Spica's skill for the extra reach to hit them before they can blow their smelly, hot-sauce breath at her).

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, so I'm the only odd one out that doesn't like spica's big bounce when she AW's... I must be one of a kind then. It's not like I hate big boobs are anything, but her bust looks unnatural, like. beyond natural. I have no boner for a loli body size with the bust of cup G... Well, at least the sprite suggests so.

I do have to admit, spica attack soars and flies when she AWs. Something I didn't quite anticipate. But the glaring issue of charge up time being too long caused me to not use her on many occasions for Fran maps. Fran appears far too quickly for Spica to finish charging up her skill. Claire is still the queen of my archer division until further notice.

Thanks to Spica, Claire's attack III does over 1k damage now. :O

I sacrificed all my Frans to Tamamo and Spica. Kept one copy of Fran as souvenir as a fetish for white hair girls.

Regarding the information about weather maps, that's something that makes me narrow my eyes and squint. I'm at the point where I love overwhelming new maps with sheer raw power rather than thinking straight.

After the new Fran godly map, I've found that Bashira was actually quite indispensable, the gold assassination archer has lost her appeal and Bashira secures her spot in my team, again.

Running the formation of Aisha, Claire, Spica and Bashira as my ranged physical units. And SM queen healer was awesome when I was ganking Fran from a distance. The short charge up for the skill and huge range was better than my elf queen healer... She took too much time charging up that I couldn't use the skill when Fran came down. (Sounds familiar eh... Same issue for Spica, elves share the problem of huge charge up...)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance Update:
-Emergency Mission "Majin's Fate" Ends.
-Emergency Mission "Capital of Princesses, Bandits and Evil Spirits" Begins.
-Revival Mission "Secret Magic Technique" Begins.
-Apology Crystal for Awakened Ability "Instant Death Attack" Bug.
-Janna and Cyrus dated to be removed from Magic Crystal Exchange on the 6th.

Magic Crystal Exchange:
-Gold Ninja Hien
-Platinum Healer Sedis

Capital of Princesses, Bandits and Evil Spirits:
Bandit Princess Imelia
Skill: When it expires, her current HP is halved (i.e. 6/10HP to 3/10HP), but her attack and defence are raised greatly during its duration.

CC70 Stats: HP2403; AT679; DF334 (Skill 10/10? Attack and Defence raised by 2.0 for 30 seconds; WT40; CT80)
AW90 Stats: HP3122; AT758; DF328

Soul Collection:
25: Bandit Princess Imelia Joins.
50: Skill 2/10
100: Initial Level 10
150: Skill 3/10
200: Cost -1
250: Skill 4/10
300: Cost -1
400: Skill 5/10
500: Initial Level 20
600: Skill 6/10
700: Cost -1
800: Skill 7/10
900: Initial Level 30
1000: Skill 8/10
1100: Cost -1
1200: Initial Level 40
1300: Skill 9/10
1400: Cost -1
1500: Skill 10/10
1600: Initial Level 50
You will receive Imelia after the event is over.

You'll also recieve gold and platinum armours among other things for collecting souls:
45: Gold Armour
90: Gold Fairy
135: Platinum Armour
180: Gold Fairy
225: Crystal Shard x1
270: Platinum Fairy
315: Gold Armour
360: Platinum Fairy
405: Platinum Armour
450: Black Fairy
495: Crystal Shard

540: Black Fairy
585: Gold Armour
630: Rainbow Fairy
675: Platinum Armour
720: Platinum Fairy
765: Crystal Shard
810: Platinum Fairy
855: Gold Armour
900: Black Fairy
945: Platinum Armour
990: Platinum Fairy

1035: Crystal Shard
1080: Platinum Fairy
1125: Gold Armour
1170: Black Fairy
1215: Platinum Armour
1260: Black Fairy
1305: Crystal Shard
1350: Rainbow Fairy
1395: Gold Armour
1440: Platinum Fairy
1485: Platinum Armour

1530: Platinum Fairy
1575: Crystal Shard
1620: Black Fairy
1665: Gold Armour
1710: Black Fairy
1755: Platinum Armour
1800: Rainbow Fairy

Princess and Bandit Band (20/1):
Soul I (60x2), Burgan (100)
Souls Per Trip: 1.22; Per Charisma: 0.061; Per Stamina: 1.22
Story:
(beginning)
Bandit: "My lady, people are here! I wonder if they have valuables..."
???: "Geez! How many times do I have to tell you not to call me lady! Call me boss like you're supposed to, OK?"
???: "Ah, geez! The mood's all spoiled. Anyway, what kind of people?"
Bandit: "People wearing hot and stuffy clothes that are jangling with something. They won't be able to move around easily in those things!"
Bandit: "We'll win for sure!"
???: (... Honestly, these vulgar people...)
???: "Hmm. I wonder if they're people of noble birth. All right! Let's get to work!"
Bandit: "Hei!"
(mid-battle)
Bandit: "The... these guys are stroooooong! My lady! These aren't normal people, are they"?
???: "I told you to call me boss!"
???: "Hmm, we lost... Let's see... Sorry! Please overlook our transgression and let us go!"
???: "Come on, you guys also tell them you're sorry!"
Bandit: "Sorry for suddenly attacking you! Forgive us!"
???: "Apologise properly!!"
Bandit: "Please forgive us. We're terribly sorry..."
Anna: "..."
Pumpkin Devil: "Found her. Found her. The princess. Let's take her soul...!"
???: "...!! You guys..! Not now...!"
Anna: "Where did those monsters come from...? I've never seen them in this area."
???: "Excuse me, you people over there! I'm sorry about earlier! There, I apologised, so will you defeat those monsters for us?"
???: "If they're not stopped, they'll steal away everyone's souls!"
Anna: "Eh!? Steal souls...!? I don't really understand, but they sound like dangerous monsters. Let's fight them."

Imelia Introduction:
Imelia: "Thanks for saving us earlier! I'm Imelia."
Imelia: "To tell you the truth, I was born and raised as a princess from a kingdom far away from here."
Imelia: "My kingdom used to have a great and prosperous city."
Imelia: "My people were full of vigour, and... I thought things would always be that way."
Imelia: "But that all ended the day the nightmares paid us a visit..."
Imelia: "That day our kingdom was celebrating a great holiday. Every year, the children of the city would all dress in costumes and visit homes to receive candy from adults."
Imelia: "I thought those pumpkin monsters were also children in costumes, everyone in the city paid them no mind..."
Imelia: "Before we knew it, the souls of all the people and soldiers were stolen by the monsters..."
Imelia: "I wasn't able to do anything except flee..."
Imelia: "I want to somehow retrieve the souls of all the people of my country. I want to save all of my countrymen...!"
Imelia: "Please, Prince. Lend me your strength!"

Imprisoned Soul (30/2):
Soul I (10), Soul III (100), Ballad (10)
Souls Per Trip: 3.11; Per Charisma: 0.1036; Per Stamina: 1.555
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "...! Who are these people..."
Imelia: "These are the people of the city. They became a shell of their former selves after their souls were stolen... They won't respond even if I call out to them..."
Anna: "Is that so...? Is there a way to return the souls to the people?"
Imelia: "Everyone's souls are stored in the lanterns the pumpkin monsters carry around. If you defeat the monsters, I'm sure their souls will return to their bodies...!"
Anna: "I see. Understood. Prince, let's save these people."

Evil Spirit Capital (40/4):
Soul I (55x3), Soul III (80x2), Loren (10), Funes (10)
Souls Per Trip: 6.54; Per Charisma: 0.1635; Per Stamina: 1.635
Story:
(beginning)
Imelia: "There's a lot of small roads in this district. Those guys could come from anywhere..."
Anna: "It's necessary to fight with caution so we don't get caught off guard."
Anna: "Prince, prepare for battle!"

Heavy Gunner Monsters Extreme-tier (50/5):
Soul I (85x4), Soul V (90), Mischa (10), Platinum Armour (10)
Souls Per Trip: 7.99; Per Charisma: 0.1598; Per Stamina: 1.598
Story:
(beginning)
Soldier: "Enemy attack! Enemy attack!"
Anna: "Kuh... The enemy are still heading this way! Let's fight back!"
Soldier: "Report! Enemies carrying large cannons have appeared at the front line!"
Imelia: "Those guys...! Be careful! If you receive a cannon shell from those monsters, everyone around that area will be engulfed in the explosion!"
Anna: "I see. Prince, order the front line squad!"

Lord of the Dead God-tier (100/2):
Gold Fairy (50, 100 first drop), Platinum Fairy (10, 100 first drop), Black Fairy (5, 100 first drop), Completion: Rainbow Fairy
Story:
(beginning)
Imelia: "Here is the heart of the city. We've finally reached it."
Anna: "However, I feel some kind of foreboding atmosphere."
Lord of the Dead: "Fufufu. You humans have done well making it this far."
Imelia: "Who are you...!?"
Lord of the Dead: "I'm the Lord of the Dead... The foolish humans here have been nourishing my power."
Lord of the Dead: "Isn't that joyous? They have become one with me. Fuhahhahhaha!"
Imelia: "Foolish, you say? One... How cruel! Is that what you think of everyone... I mean humans!?"
Anna: "Prince, let's defeat the enemy at once and take back the townspeople's souls!"
Lord of the Dead: "Now then, I'll have my undead army be your opponents. It looks like we're going to have an entertaining battle on our hands."
(end)
Lord of the Dead: "For humans, you have done well to claw your way to victory. I shall withdraw for the time being. However, next time I shall have you hand your souls over to me!"
Imelia: "Ahh! Wait! Wait—! Return everyone's souls!!"
Anna: "Imelia-san, please calm down. It would only weaken our forces if we were to pursue them right now."
Anna: "We still haven't taken back the people's souls. Let's concentrate on quickly taking back the ones here."
Imelia: "... Yes. You're right. We'll quickly retake the souls, and return the country to its former glory!"

Fading Monsters (35/3):
Soul I (85x3), Soul V (45), Nenya (10), Kagerou (10)
Souls Per Trip: 4.8; Per Charisma: 0.1371; Per Stamina: 1.6
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "Feels kinda of gloomy here, doesn't it?"
Soldier: "Report! The pumpkin monsters look as though they're suddenly disappearing and then reappearing in other places..."
Soldier: "They appear to be trying to confuse the front-line squads!"
Anna: "Prince, please keep an eye on the enemy's movements!"

Army of the Dead Extreme-tier (50/5):
Soul III (100x2), Soul V (30x2), Phyllis (10), Giovanni (10)
Souls Per Trip: 9; Per Charisma: 0.18; Per Stamina: 1.8
Story:
(beginning)
Lord of the Dead: "Fufufu. So you've shown yourselves, humans."
Imelia: "You...! I will no longer let you do as you please with our country!"
Lord of the Dead: "Fuhahaha! Your words are meaningless. Well then, I shall turn this place into your graves. I think you should be thankful to be allowed to die within your country!"
Anna: "Prince, let's fight! We must save the people of this country!"
(end)
Anna: "We somehow managed to defeat them."
Imelia: "Thank you... Prince, everyone... I thank you at the bottom of my heart for saving my country..."
Imelia: "The enemy has also been defeated, so all that's left is to revive the kingdom. As its queen, there's still more to do!"

Reunion God-tier (60/7):
Soul I (100), Soul III (100), Soul V (50x4), Complete: Rainbow Fairy
Souls Per Trip: 14; Per Charisma: 0.2333; Per Stamina: 2
Story:
(beginning)
Anelia: "What's this. Aww... these pumpkins are persistent...!"
Imelia: "Onee-chan!! You're finally here."
Anelia: "Imelia! What are you doing here!?"
Imelia: "Fufu—n. I knew Onee-chan never went that far away."
Anelia: "... The way you're talking is making me angry."
Lord of the Dead: "Oya oya. Is now a bad time to interrupt your moment of making peace?"
Imelia: "You...! I thought we defeated you...!"
Lord of the Dead: "Fuhahhahhaha! You thought that was enough to send me away? Even though my body is rotting, my soul is immortal. I'll revive no matter how many times I'm defeated!!"
Imelia: "You're a really persistent guy, aren't you? Onee-chan, this is the one who has stolen the souls of everyone in the city."
Anelia: "One who won't die when he dies, how pitiful. Such a person should be beaten down again and again."
Anelia: "Imelia, please back away. It wouldn't do if you hurt yourself due to your clumsiness."
Imelia: "Aww, Onee-chan! I've become stout! I'll be OK! So let's get to fighting!"
Lord of the Dead: "Is this what is known as beautiful sisterly love? Fuhahaha. Enjoy your reunion while you still can. Soon you shall witness despair."
Anna: "Prince, they're heading this way! Let's engage them!"
(end)
Lord of the Dead: "Guaaaaaaaa!!!!"
Lord of the Dead: "Guh... Prince, I'll remember you. I'll definitely return to this world. Remember me......!"
Imelia: "We're finished~♪"
Anelia: "Prince, and the rest of you, thank you very much. Also, it appears Imelia is indebted to you. Did she have an accident?"
Imelia: "Aww! Quit treating me like a little kid!"
Imelia: "... But, I really appreciate everything the Prince and the others have done for me. Thank you all so much!"
Anna: "No. We're glad we were able to help. It would be great if your kingdom is rebuilt soon."
Anelia: "Indeed. I'm not looking forward to it, but I'll do my best with Imelia."
Imelia: "Eheheh. Despite how we look, we're both princesses~♪"
Bandit: "My lady—! We were so worried about you."
Bandit: "My lady, where have you been...?"
Imelia: "Stop calling me lady. I'm your boss!"
Imelia: "I'm going to be really busy from now on. There's a lot of things I'm going to have you guys do too!"
Bandit: "Boss—! We'll follow you wherever you may go!!"

(/):
(), (), ()
Story:
(beginning)

Revival Mission "Secret Magic Technique":
Available on Sat-Sun (November 1st 0:00~2nd 23:59)

Platinum Magician Odette.

Successor of the Secret (15/0):
Story:
(beginning)
Monster: "Found her! This woman, kill! Kill!"
Odette: "My, how stubborn. I have no business with you. Will you please leave me be?"
Monster: "Gigegya! Gigegya!"
Soldier: "Prince! The person over there is being attacked by monsters!"
Odette: "I'm in luck. This may end without fighting. That's the Prince I heard so much about..."

Odette Introduction:
Odette: "You're the Prince that's the descendant of the legendary hero and leading the army that's subjugating the monsters, I presume."
Odette: "Did you also desire my secret and went out in search of me?"
Odette: "Eh! What secrets, you say...? Could it be you don't know who I am? You just came across me by coincidence?"
Odette: "No way, that's impossible... Are you sure the goddess is guiding you?"
Odette: "First, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Odette, the travelling magician."
Odette: "And the reason the monsters were searching for me is because they want to interfere with the secret I inherited."
Odette: "Obstructing magical power in the surrounding area is my secret."
Odette: "To put it simply, if I'm with you, I can protect all of your allies from magical attacks. How do you reckon? Wonderful, isn't it?"
Odette: "However, I won't become your ally, Prince. Why? Fighting with monsters is foolishness."
Odette: "Monsters become stronger the more they fight. As you grow more experienced, you're giving birth to stronger monsters from your battles."
Odette: "It would be best not to fight unless you're prepared to exterminate the monsters. I advise that you flee from the monsters and go into hiding."
Odette: "What, you're telling me you're prepared to exterminate them? ... Surely you must be joking."
Odette: "You know you're prepared? Well then, I shall test whether your power is enough to be prepared for that."

Monster Extermination Beginner-tier (25/2):
Odette (4), Ars (25), Iron Mage (50), Magic Crystal I (15)
Story:
(beginning)
Odette: "Yaa, Prince. How are you?"
Odette: "It appears you're ready to challenge the test I prepared for you."
Odette: "It's not much of a big deal as far as tests go. You win by fighting with monsters like you usually do."
Odette: "However, mere fighting isn't interesting. So I'm going to hinder you with my secret technique."
Odette: "If you defeat the monsters while I'm interfering, then it's your win, Prince."
Odette: "Well then, let's go. Keep in mind I'm lowering your magical firepower."

Monster Extermination Mid-tier (30/2):
Valery (10), Russel (25), Magic Crystal II (20), Magic Crystal I (20)
Story:
(beginning)
Odette: "Now then, the next test. Slumbering within this island are treasures known as magic crystals and the guardians that are protecting them."
Odette: "They're highly resistant to magic to begin with. Of course, I'm also hindering you with my secret technique, so exercise caution."

Monster Extermination High-tier (35/3):
Odette (8, 100 first drop), Bernard (10), Iron Heavy (50), Magic Crystal I (15)
Story:
(beginning)
Odette: "The spirits of warriors will appear in this graveyard. I'll have you defeat them."
Odette: "Spirits won't follow the roads, so you should be careful."

Monster Extermination Extreme-tier (60/6):
Odette (50), Calliope (10), Roy (25), Magic Crystal I (15)
Story:
(beginning)
Maribelle: "Hi, I'm Maribelle."
Hina: "—And I'm Hina!"
Hina & Maribelle: "And we're here to tell you about our sensational new blend."
Maribelle: "So if your soil's gone off the boil, and you got nothing for your toil. Our blood and bones will fix you up a treat."
Hina: "Our new blend that's rich in nitrate, calcium, and potassium will get your garden growing great. That's our guarantee."
Hina & Maribelle: "A Hina and Maribelle guarantee that is."
Maribelle: "So whether you're sprinkling on your veggies—"
Hina: "Or sowing for the summer—"
Maribelle: "We'll fertilise ya!"
Odette: "... Hina and Maribelle's powerful new blend. And I've had the chance to use it myself, by the way. And it's splendid stuff."
Odette: "Your Agapanthus will be overdrive. Your Frangipani'll look just fantastic. In fact, it's so good, they could make it from Anya."
(grinding)
(grinding)
(grinding)
Anya: "AaaAaaNnnnyanyanyanyaaaaa~"
Maribelle: "We got liquid gold here, Hina!"
Hina: "There's so much more goodness in them when they haven't carked it with the heart beating and all that."

Divine Intervention of the Goddess:
-Physical Damage Decreased 30%
-Magical Damage Decreased 30%
-All Unit Deployment Cost -2
-Bandit-type Attack Multiplied by 1.5
-Vampire Hunter-type Attack Multiplied by 1.5
-Healer-type Healing Multiplied by 1.5
-Anelia Attack Multiplied by 1.5 and Cost Decreased by 1/2

Premium Summoning:
-Platinum Pirate Anelia
+Skill allows her to attack 5 enemies at the same time (1.1x attack for 15 seconds at 1/5).
+AW Ability raises all pirates' attack by 1.07x by her being a team member.
<span style="text-decoration: line-through;">-Gold Avenger Dorothy
-Platinum Bandit Lyra</span>
-Gold Archer Bella
-Platinum Vampire Hunter Elizabeth

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, love when you take a nap and wake up perfectly on time for the event start even without an alarm.

Wow finally an event bandit....and it's Halloween themed! and here I thought Fran was the Halloween girl. Can't tell if girl is yandere or just really happy. It's a super farm event. Need 1600 souls to fully complete her. Looks like you'll only need 1500 though since 1600 is level 50 I think. Event maps are pretty awesome looking.

If you managed to AW Fran, she should be quite nice here. Daniela + Spica are tearing things up just fine though so far. No surprises yet really in this event.

Event girl's skill has something to do with HP, it updated the image below the game screen.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Woot. Another Princess unit? @@ And do you know what characters revival is this?

Edit: found. That't Odette event, am I correct?

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Woot. Another Princess unit? @@ And do you know what characters revival is this?

Edit: found. That't Odette event, am I correct?
Yep, awesome mage. She was one of the best early event units, saved my ass a ton when I didn't have any strong mages. Glad she's back for the weekend, I never managed to cost reduce her completely.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks simple, but I wonder how low~mid level ranged CC units will do.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Qq, my game does not letme update ==. This time I can't go into aegis s
window on dmm. I am gonna try it agai when I will be using better internet than my mobile ~ in 2 hours.
I hope princess event will be up for 2 weeks ._____.