What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Really nice post Crow, I am sure newbies will take it quite interesting.

Last map: I am using Spica, Claire and Mehlis. They are enough to kill everything :D

I really wanted to get Yurina during this event but I have feeling I will be unlucky. Gonna farm Shiho - she was nice unit I never used cos her terrible high cost (I was unlucky during her revival). Having completion reward also will be nice - dinner for Bernice (you dont need to CC him!), then monday daily!

ps. I just bought 3rd Spica and managed to -2 her ^^. So happy.

New event: I hope it will be boring with some useless character. I wanna level my girls a little bit :) My Carry is ready to AW. Bernice and Claire - almost. they need silvers to be CC'd and some exp (which should be easy just tomorrow). And of course AW fairies ust be farmed. So much to do, so short on time...
Extremaly happy for me would be Sorano revival or some really specialized girl (like Ricca).

BTW. Maybe someone can help me. I have CC Janna with -1 and apparently I also have 3 copies of silver gunner (lol base summon I love you and should never cheat on you, even if you give me only silvers) who shares skill with Janna. Should I feed this silver to Janna or lvl silver instead?

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

BTW. Maybe someone can help me. I have CC Janna with -1 and apparently I also have 3 copies of silver gunner (lol base summon I love you and should never cheat on you, even if you give me only silvers) who shares skill with Janna. Should I feed this silver to Janna or lvl silver instead?
Janna is a good unit so i think if you want you can try lv her skill up a bit.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I completed the Gold Rush. Finished rough translations for all of the maps in the post in my signature.

I didn't participate in the very first Gold Rush, but I had the least amount of trouble completing this one over the previous ones. Didn't get Yurina or Chloe to drop, so I had to use up some bronze fairies on leftover iron units I had laying around. I have 15 slots in my inventory, and would like more since the Monday map can drop 6 gold armours in a single trip. If I feed 6 gold male units (2x Julian, 2x Garrett, 2x Barbastraf) to Nanaly, then I have exactly the correct number of black fairies to raise her to lvl 99. I can then feed Happy to Karma, and have two AW99 black units, and then just use any future black fairies for Anya until I receive a new black unit in the future.

@crom_mw:
Belinda is the best witch, and a cheat character at max cost reduction. If you plan to use high-tier witches rather than branch out to other single-target magic units (Necromancers, Shaman, Yingyang Masters), then everyone benefits from having her. Have Despia? Get Belinda. Have Eliza? Get Belinda. Have Yuyu—who's basically Belinda with a faster attack speed, lower HP, an ultimately better cost reduction potential, and the only witch that can take Belinda's role? Get Belinda anyway.

Eliza is comparable to Figneria (Adelle had her awakened ability buffed, so she's now a priority unit for some of the more awful maps in the game) with the snow gimmick and the ability to 2-star Great Magical War at max cost-reduction with a Lord Witch Nenya at 12-cost and a 9-cost silver witch that has to be deployed immediately, otherwise you'll fail the map. I haven't seen any strategies that show that Eliza can 3-star that map when she's awakened, though she can more easily 2-star it since she can two shot the red wolves with her regular attack at around AW90 with an 11-cost Nenya helping her (getting it so Figneria or Adelle are able to do that is a pipe dream).

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im gonna use happy on the sapphire princess since there is no sapphire fairies and that's my only princess.

I get the feeling that Im going to end up getting the 75 magic crystals I need from the fallen angel map before I find Chloe since people seemed to have bad luck with yurina

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

@crom_mw:
Belinda is the best witch, and a cheat character at max cost reduction. If you plan to use high-tier witches rather than branch out to other single-target magic units (Necromancers, Shaman, Yingyang Masters), then everyone benefits from having her. Have Despia? Get Belinda. Have Eliza? Get Belinda. Have Yuyu—who's basically Belinda with a faster attack speed, lower HP, an ultimately better cost reduction potential, and the only witch that can take Belinda's role? Get Belinda anyway.

Eliza is comparable to Figneria (Adelle had her awakened ability buffed, so she's now a priority unit for some of the more awful maps in the game) with the snow gimmick and the ability to 2-star Great Magical War at max cost-reduction with a Lord Witch Nenya at 12-cost and a 9-cost silver witch that has to be deployed immediately, otherwise you'll fail the map. I haven't seen any strategies that show that Eliza can 3-star that map when she's awakened, though she can more easily 2-star it since she can two shot the red wolves with her regular attack at around AW90 with an 11-cost Nenya helping her (getting it so Figneria or Adelle are able to do that is a pipe dream).

Maxed out Belinda will have 30 more atk than Elza, which theoretically makes her better. I also agree that due to the her AW passive makes her a best *second* witch in your team. However, scenarios in which you use double witch seem not all that common.

My main problem with calling Belinda a best witch is lack of a DPS cooldown. Sometimes you just want your witch to kill some armored target (see recent skeleton raiders map) and suddenly you realize that AW40 Belinda does the same damage as maxed out Calliope on her skill. Elza comes with a solid DPS skill (1.6 multiplier at max level) with added utility. It's true, that range extend can enable entire new strategies, but I value the punch more.

Of course, if my logic is somehow flawed please let me know. But (coming from someone who uses Belinda as his main witch) lack of DPS cooldown came back to bite me a large number of times, whereas range extend and buffing my other witches rarely was crucial. (note I have not yet completed Magic War extreme, but that is a very specific map and you can always just keep AW Belinda in your deck and not deploy her at all).

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

they both have their uses Belinda killing or half killing something before it makes anywhere near your units and Elza making quick work of something that is near your units I think I will probably boost up Elza. I kind of like how Elza looks better and I think her dmg boosting skill might be more useful to me but only at a high lvl same for Belinda but I think Belindas skill is probably easier to rank up and I got her cost reduced more so I will CC her first

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks Arisato. Janna is awesome, I just did not know how nice this silver gunner is. On the other hand I still have to lvl some of my girls and why bother with silver...? :)

Btw. I just completed angel map. Here are my drops:
1. M.crystal II
2. M.crystal II
3. --
4. M.crystal II, niel
5. --
6. M. Crystal II
7. M. Crystal II
8. Chloe
9. M.crystal II, M.crystal III

Unfortunately my Chloe is still -1/+2 :( gonna try shiho now...

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

guess that gives me hope at least seeing someone else get it. the game seems to be doing a re run of my time hunting ricca I'm on my 3rd or 4th crystal spamming for chloe

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anybody know the chance of cost reducing Spica down to -2? I have 306 magic crystals atm, unless a new unit is going to be introduced to it, I'd love to cost reduce Spica. I have a feeling the chance is extremely low though, if it's as difficult as getting max cost reduction on other girls, probably not worth it.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anybody know the chance of cost reducing Spica down to -2? I have 306 magic crystals atm, unless a new unit is going to be introduced to it, I'd love to cost reduce Spica. I have a feeling the chance is extremely low though, if it's as difficult as getting max cost reduction on other girls, probably not worth it.
afaik its 50%

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For as much as I love Spica, I think I'll take that risk. Well gotta wait for 3 plat fairies first. Thanks guys, forgot or missed Petite posting that.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

got chloe along with 3 copies of the silver angel 1 crystal after my last post feels like clearing my cache then restarting my computer helps when my drops start to go bad. I guess I will skill up chloe with them instead of the gold angel since she stronger and has more magic defense Im curious how much the gold angels awakening heals everyone would be nice if it was enough to counter act poison or burning maps

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how am I supposed to kill both yurina and the darkknight knight when he reduces my attack to fucking 50

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

gah the silver angel refuses to drop D:

should i use a crystal to restore my stamina(?) to get the angel? i dont really wanna have to farm tomorrow due to the monday dungeon being the most important one >w<

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

how am I supposed to kill both yurina and the darkknight knight when he reduces my attack to fucking 50
3x Healer + 1x HA + go afk... yeah unless you have a high lvl princess and an awakened witch or similar.. just forget about killing the knight early.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3x Healer + 1x HA + go afk... yeah unless you have a high lvl princess and an awakened witch or similar.. just forget about killing the knight early.
*insert afk Karma*

Or spam 2x witches, and go swap your tanking unit instead of using healer.

random_stranger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's an error where either you have multiple sessions where you logged in, or the time difference between your clock and Tokyo time is too great.

Try switching your clock to (UTC+09:00) or if you already have done that, change your internet time settings so that you're synchronised from a different time server.
Hi, I tried changing my timezone and clock to Tokyo still experiencing same problem. i'm only encountering the error from aegis game the other games are working just fine. I'm from SEA so I'm using tunnelbear vpn with Japan as my country. I also tried using other VPN program and still comes up with the same error. this error occurred after dec 31 maintenance =(

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It took 20ish Goddess crystals to complete the gold rush ._.

The worst map was like 1 and 3, which combined totals over 120 runs.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay finished the 500 map first try, I didn't want to spend much time there so that's good. Totally gotta CC Janna already.