What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Grats on the Black unit. I've rarely gotten silver units from SP pulls so I'm jealous.

@clavat_k
If it was me, then I would CC Katie next for the Reinforcements III skill. Also, max affection Katie is a far lot better than I previously thought. I've underrated her before, but after I got her to max affection she can really tank the early enemies without a problem. She's usually going to be the first one to be deployed too so it's easy to maximize the benefits of her skill. Because of her tanking ability against low to moderate power enemies and the ability to block 3 units, I would delay the deployment of a healer and place an archer or witch instead because she can stay up longer without heals. The enemies that do hurt her? I would have placed an HA (or made Katie to retreat and replaced) by then to tank the hard-hitting enemies or a healer that can heal up the damage she's taking easily.
i think ill CC her. to tell the truth i was heavily biased towards her due to my current strategy (she is my first deploy) and wanted some suggestions before i screwed up (since i had only 1 gold fairy and limited gold) but have since adquired 2 more fairies. (hell yeah) soo....im going for Katie next. after her i might wanna do a witch....but my problem is wich one...

also unrelated question.

the black fairy that increases the skill level.

if i give it to berenice she wont lose her levels when she awakens right? since its the same skill....

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Edit: im nnow gonna work on aother Gold unit to CC at lvl 50. which type of unit is better to CC first?

my current options are

no sacrifice
Gold soldier (Katie) got a male silver soldier
Gold witch (Cloris): got several calliopes and a fully CR'd one
Gold Witch (Ryuryu?) same as before got several calliopes.
Gold Valkirie (Carrie) got several copies of one valkirie. but i really dont use Carrie much.....
Silver Witch (Calliope) fully Cr'd and a good silver unit.....the only bad thing about her is that i have several other better options (she might be good for a second or third witch but as a main witch...)

Sacrifice: have to use one or several units....
Platinum Witch: (Belinda) Fully Cr'd but have to sacrifice an Archer (Daniela) and a mage (Valeire? )
Silver Mage: (Palace?) have to sacrifice my white mage....and im currently using both on my main team....yeah... i know that there are more mages in the late parts of the main story but id hafve to go and finish them
Gold Archer: (Claire) have to sacrifice an Archer for her >< and i dont really wanna since i like archers D:

Current CC50 are

Gold healer (Iris)
Gold Knight (berenice)
Gold Archer(Bella (LOL she has the same name as my dog) )
It sort of depends what do you mean by 'sacrifice'. If using a well leveled, cost reduced silver unit than I recommend against that. Secondary and even tertiary archers and wizards often come in handy so it is good to have the silver ones laying around (also for when you need low cost). If however, those are just your last copies but without investment in them - you will get them back soon enough, so don't worry.

Out of non-sacrifice options I would recommend Katie. She serves as a mini-tank, her improved skill pays for the increased cost and serves as an enabler. You also need cheap 3-block to do the high-tier fairy rescue. Finally if you got gold soldier Julian in the last gold rush you can 30CC him and feed to your 50cc Katie for skillup, before exp event ends.

On the other hand sooner rather than later you will want a CCed witch. Out of your options Belinda would be best (and you can feed her with 30cc Vincent if you got him) but if that is too much of a sacrifice... I am not sure. Possibly one of the max CRed ones (cost reducing Chloris with non-cced copies was possibly a mistake, but there are quite a few units with attack III, so that's not that bad).

Carrie is a good dueler and a magic damage tank, but only shines at high level / after AW. I wouldn't focus on her for now.

Both second CCed archer and first CCed mage will be very valuable, but I think not as much as witch / Katie.

cloudsora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, plat male.
Nanaly Curse doesn't apply!

*rolls 10*

Gold: Male HA
Gold: Clarie
Gold: Bella
Silver: Male Archer
---
Silver: Male Bandit
Gold: Carry
Gold: Male VH
---
Silver: Female Healer

*nod nod* I think I can quit Aegis now.
I've read about that curse frequently but still have no idea what it is, although I've learned one thing from Aegis. Rolling is kinda just ok.

Coming from me that's saying something seeing as my first roll was Kurissa and somewhere within my first 10 was Iris, and more recently Summoner Farune.

I mean rolling isn't a bad use of them (especially if you're lucky) but honestly Aegis does unit collecting right by making events actually give decent units most of the time. Hell I love my Claudia. If we're talking about event units I'm grateful for, I definitely can't forget my Archer assassin... seriously that ability is a godsend.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If aiming for Platinum Fairies is middle or High better with the 1.5 drop rate?

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It sort of depends what do you mean by 'sacrifice'. If using a well leveled, cost reduced silver unit than I recommend against that. Secondary and even tertiary archers and wizards often come in handy so it is good to have the silver ones laying around (also for when you need low cost). If however, those are just your last copies but without investment in them - you will get them back soon enough, so don't worry.

Out of non-sacrifice options I would recommend Katie. She serves as a mini-tank, her improved skill pays for the increased cost and serves as an enabler. You also need cheap 3-block to do the high-tier fairy rescue. Finally if you got gold soldier Julian in the last gold rush you can 30CC him and feed to your 50cc Katie for skillup, before exp event ends.

On the other hand sooner rather than later you will want a CCed witch. Out of your options Belinda would be best (and you can feed her with 30cc Vincent if you got him) but if that is too much of a sacrifice... I am not sure. Possibly one of the max CRed ones (cost reducing Chloris with non-cced copies was possibly a mistake, but there are quite a few units with attack III, so that's not that bad).

Carrie is a good dueler and a magic damage tank, but only shines at high level / after AW. I wouldn't focus on her for now.

Both second CCed archer and first CCed mage will be very valuable, but I think not as much as witch / Katie.
at the time i was getting too many chloris xDD(was farming belinda)

i have decided to go after Katie (currently at lvl 40 shell be CC tomorrow :D) after her ill go for a witch (i guess the white witch is better due to her almost common availability right?)(been researching the wiki)

after that i dont know if i should go for my Archer (my soma hasnt been CR but hse does has a 48% affection rating, and my daniela has been Cr'd (didnt know what i was doing and was experimenting with her (was at the time before i had both of my gold archers so she was OP back then) or a mage (i guess Valerie will be the sacrifice but he has been CR'd once.)

its not much of a sacrifice and im pretty sure that if i follow the campaign i migt get thhese two...i guess ill wait for next monday (no way im doing it before i get some more gold armors xD)

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As a paying player, on average I cash in 1000yen PER event, the events that participate, and depending how "often" the events pop out, it could be 1000 yen per week for a month which goes up to 4000 or 1000 per 2 weeks, so about 2000 yen a month.

However on the note of "silver" units, you are wrong how paying players get their majority of their silver units. We participate events more actively, and most events DO drop extra silver units in most of those maps, we just store those and keep them for a later date.

Almost 80% of my silvers are from events, 10% from free 2000 gold rolls and 10% from elsewhere.

Karma? Drops a shitload of silver healers, oh and look, last event, I had to farm Chloe, and, I got a crapload of silver monks. And hey, last Belinda revival event? (no, not the gold rush) she dropped a lot of silver mages too.

And it helps most paying players have maximum storage capacity, which is important to help hording this insane amount of silver units... Did I ever mention I wish the maximum capacity is well over 2000? I'd pay to get that... sigh.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

I've discovered a boiling hate for Black Knights. Is there a specific type of unit that doesn't get completely crushed by them? Decimates my gold heavies and cavaliers and my gold anything

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

damn I really did forget to earn the platinum monk :( she looks so awesome too and her skill is pretty nice

@Twisted you need ice witches or mages and maybe beef up your heavy armor to tank them I think any enemy unit with armor will have alot of physical defense so its better to use magic

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Twisted

Are you talking about this mission?

A healer and a heavy armor that are both at least level 30 (with 50% affection) should have little trouble with it. My healer has at least 200 attack and Berenice has at least 300 defense. It would be necessary to use Berenice's skill since my healer is higher level than what I recommended. Basically, your tank is not getting enough heals and your healer is struggling to keep her alive. A healer replenishing a tank's life in 4 heals will keep them alive a lot longer than a healer doing it in 6 heals, especially if they are losing chunks of their life from a dangerous enemy (this is just an example, there are far more dangerous enemies out there that requires higher healing power).

I have not considered your team's offensive capabilities, but a witch should help kill it faster just like marcus suggested. Being able to keep a soldier alive after you're able to sortie a heavy armor in front can be helpful since you should then be able to sortie mages for wave clearing through a soldier's skill.

Here is the team I cleared it with:

Take into account that all of them except the ninja has 50% affection, so results will differ from yours.

@clavat_k
As long as the skill remains the same, then you'll be fine with feeding the rainbow fairy to her.

Just follow these simple rules:
Skill I becomes Skill II after class change/awakening - Skill level does not carry over
Skill I remains as Skill I after class change/awakening - Skill level does carry over
If you're not sure, then check the wiki and see if it changes after class changing

Last edited:

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Twisted

Take into account that all of them except the ninja has 50% affection, so results will differ from yours.
IM IN YOUR BASE STEALING YOUR PICS!

anyways a good way to clear it is to use the gold armor (berenice) on the spot where katie is.

put katie behind. an archer on both sides(just after the gold armor). a healer behind your armor and a mage on the upper left part.

the sequense should be like this.

put katie first. then an archer on the left side, followed by the other archer. once katie has her skill use it and put berenice. now if yoour berenice is a good level put the mage (on the upper left part of the map () sice there it can keep atacking even when theyre atacking berenice (the right mage wont be able to) then the healer behind berenice. and finally put the last mage. if your berenice is not a good level put the healer first.

this is a good way to clear the map and doesnt need any cash unit (as long as you have gotten Katie (training map) Berenice (free unit check the codes in...whatshis name signature) the gold archer(code too) and finally the rogue (mostly because its free LOL)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there i just posted my pic of how i run this map. (no need to CC units yet i did this before i CC'D any character.

1.-Katie
2.-first archer
3.-second archer
4.-Heavy armor (ill keep calling them knight tough xD FE forever!)
5.-Mage (if your Berenice is underleveled put healer first)
6.-Healer (mage)
7.-second mage

just be aware that even like this sometimes you can be overwhelmed with enemies and might let some trough. just put another knight behind katie to kill those strays.

Edit 2: thanks dood ill feed my Berenice the Fairy i love her skill xD

Attachments

Last edited:

Twisted

Reputation score

And I got destroyed again, I didn't even have enough time to get everyone out there, and then the black knight just walked past Berenice because she was already occupied, and then killed my silver heavy and said gg

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And I got destroyed again, I didn't even have enough time to get everyone out there, and then the black knight just walked past Berenice because she was already occupied, and then killed my silver heavy and said gg
i think ithat your problem is that you cant do enough damage.

the game is actually really slowpased (it took me a week to CC one character) i think you should farm a lower level.

there is this one with lots of enemies that costs 20 stamina that is a god place to level your units. (the one with a calliope as a reward)

Twisted

Reputation score

Might grind a bit there after my charisma rebuilds itself. Probably focus on Berne, since my primary healer is almost lv20 with a decent affection level. Berne's lagging a bit behind on that aspect

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've read about that curse frequently but still have no idea what it is
Nanaly curse, due to a certain "is your kindness for only me?" question and answered yes, the said Prince will no longer receive a black from the Goddess due to Nanaly praying to the Goddess and requesting her help.

The curse is stronk.
as in > $1000 over a period of 9 month and still no black outside of a 2nd Kurisa, which I got before I got Nanaly

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nanaly curse, due to a certain "is your kindness for only me?" question and answered yes, the said Prince will no longer receive a black from the Goddess due to Nanaly praying to the Goddess and requesting her help.

The curse is stronk.
as in > $1000 over a period of 9 month and still no black outside of a 2nd Kurisa, which I got before I got Nanaly
i know this sound naive but...

i wouldnt mind xD gotta love archers :3

arisato minato

Reputation score

Might grind a bit there after my charisma rebuilds itself. Probably focus on Berne, since my primary healer is almost lv20 with a decent affection level. Berne's lagging a bit behind on that aspect
Probably you should focus on farming Rural gate of a while. I only clear that map after 4 months of non stop farming rural gate.

The key for that map are magical units ( Princess, Witch, Mage). After you get your healer class changed and up to lv 40. You should focus on getting a decent 2 lord witches and 1 archmage.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes! got a Daniela from one of the maps. thats great. i love it!

now i can CC my other gold archer!

and i know that i shouldnt because of the male rate ups but im summoning! ill post what i get when i get my last crystal xD

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So after challenging it many times, and some help with machaoshu. I finally managed to perfect a complete AFK run for 500. (The only skill that was used was Jerome's ability)

It's a completely impossible to replicate this run without a high level cannon in Mel's position, and probably you could do this with AWed jelius or berenice in Dina's position. (The keyword here is insane amounts of health, her attack power is irrelevant in that positioning, because there's two mages and one cannon bombarding her position). Aisha's position can be replaced with a different archer. Jerome can be replaced with any good ol soldier. Oh and, Prince won't live through the evil eye rush without powerful healer... I tried placing Fedora instead of Sedis in the same spot, prince died. Sedis barely carried the prince to see the light of the day, and this Sedis has 600 healing power. (pre-prince buff stats)

And this male extra exp event is awesome....

Expecially when I have a sack of 1000 red crystals waiting to be used... I used them all to redeem gold male mage as super exp fodder.

arisato minato

Reputation score

Expecially when I have a sack of 1000 red crystals waiting to be used... I used them all to redeem gold male mage as super exp fodder.
Petite said that event units that are traded using red crystals such as Koujiro ( Gold Samurai) do not have exp bonus . The gold mage all so count as event unit.

Nasu has uploaded his Gold and below strategy for the 500 map for those want to clear the event but does not have high end plat/black unit.