What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

In the vein of AWs, woohoo. Finally managed my first since starting sometime back in October or September.

AW Iris get.

likler

Lurker
Reputation score

Code worked, thanx Petite!
Anyone have some tips on 40/4 map of this event in low levels?

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Short version: Watch videos before attempting AW daily maps. They aren't the type of map you can blind run usually.

Finally tested out Priest Warriors, love them. I hope we get one in an event soon. Even if their stats are kind of pathetic, they worked well with Dancers and are nice for low ranged slot maps. I can see funny strategies with a gang of them. Imagine half a dozen of them in a circle, killing enemies and healing each other.
as someone who has gotten lots of experience using them i can assure you that theyre awesome. just remember dont treat them as HA as theyre more of a soldier (statwise).

i dont know what skill the Silver one has but Flamel's Skill is awesome as it allows her to Heal while ignoring the enemies who are atacking her. a noble sacrifice wich might your HA.
in conclusion
Templar=Best Melee support in the game

Edit: about the awakening thing. i have decided to forget about awakening units this month. instead ill focus on leveling my units to 50/30 CC
for now ill focus on a few things.
ill 50CC all my 5 Archers. Soma, Daniela and the plat ellf >> Foorgot her name. i still need 2 more archers for this >>
also ill 50CC my flamel and 2 more armors. i hope that with all that i get to complete the fourth map this event.
also...i have just noticed but...arent melee strategist like samurais? i mean i have both Akane and the black strategist... dont they fit the same role?

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is hard to believe that having 5 CC archers will allow you too complete 40/4 map (since there is just 3 safe ranged spots there ). As ranged I used there one archer, one mage and one witch. I will gonna find you video in a while.

Ps. Any idea which time they will send us Lisette code ? It should be today.

EDIT:

I used tactics similar to this one: , and I think using Elva instead of bandit will be much better choice here.

Also just now I found another easy looking tactics (silver only), check it if you want:

Last edited:

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is hard to believe that having 5 CC archers will allow you too complete 40/4 map (since there is just 3 safe ranged spots there ). As ranged I used there one archer, one mage and one witch. I will gonna find you video in a while.

Ps. Any idea which time they will send us Lisette code ? It should be today.

EDIT:

I used tactics similar to this one: , and I think using Elva instead of bandit will be much better choice here.

Also just now I found another easy looking tactics (silver only), check it if you want:
lol i was thinking too many things at the same time.
i want to CC my archers to free up some space. (mostly. as i have said before i lovwe archers in these kind of games xD)
as far as i have seen on that map ill need a good defense to complete the map. and im working on my defensive and my duelist units xD

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

which map is better to get orb from 40/4 or 50/7.???

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

which map is better to get orb from 40/4 or 50/7.???
Usually the highest cost map always wins for event drops. Also don't raise your text size, that's obnoxious x.x

I'm up to 302 ice crystal lookin~ things. Think I spent between 5-7 crystals already. Even if it's not the most efficient, I know farming the 2nd part of the event is a nightmare if you don't spend some crystals early, I hate that. Better to spend some now on stamina than a ton on charisma in the 2nd part I guess. Also tons of black fairies, only two Christopher so far I think.

Last edited:

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

40/4 is 1.25 shards per stamina
50/7 is 1.57

I've spent around 10 crystals so far, currently at 400 shards. I'd be more than happy with 600 shards going into week 2.

As far as other drops, i got 11 black fairys.....and 1 healer :mad:

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just wondering, but anyone have suggestions for who to AW next? Have the materials ready for Katie, Carrie, or Xiao at the moment (save orbs).

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Millennium War Aegis: Bride in the Moonlight II
(千年戦争アイギス 月下の花嫁II)

Release: March 30th
Serial Code: Kaguya's Maidservant Hikage
Class: Maid (Skill and Abilities to be Revealed Later.)
Preorder: ; ;

Illustrations:

Also, I finally got my e-mail from niconamapresent for the Lisette serial code. Yay~! I hope everyone else got theirs.

Last edited:

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I haven't gotten mine yet. Worried I may have entered the wrong Email or something, now.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same for me, nothing in my email inbox yet. I even triple checked when I typed in my email in the textbox lol. I'll just check again in a couple hours.

edit: It came in just now. Yay!

Someone already uploaded a video of the skill in action:

The duration of the slow effect seems to be about 5~7 seconds. I think I will like this skill and I will likely bring her to subjugation missions.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My code came in around one hour ago.
Any idea when we are receive 3rd gift? During maintenance ?

I am on 244 crystals so far. I hope for having around 500 before maint. My minimal plan is having 1000 at the end of the event (maybe more if I have enough mint crystals, 24 now only). I had to farm monday daily for a lille while, I was down to 50k gold ;/ now 200k, I hope I can survive

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol i was thinking too many things at the same time.
i want to CC my archers to free up some space. (mostly. as i have said before i lovwe archers in these kind of games xD)
as far as i have seen on that map ill need a good defense to complete the map. and im working on my defensive and my duelist units xD
might want to just 50cc40 2 of them for beating the magic crystal high tier in order to get saki /akane

If hikage is that shrine maiden like outfit chick then I definitely want one of the codes to get her hopefully her abilities aren't too bad either

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

might want to just 50cc40 2 of them for beating the magic crystal high tier in order to get saki /akane
That is an okay reason.

How many crystals are you going to farm guys? Maxing Liana out?

Ps.
@Aarken, I though about you when I saw (I will never ever roll gacha again and when I ever think about it I should watch this video...)

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ps.
@Aarken, I though about you when I saw (I will never ever roll gacha again and when I ever think about it I should watch this video...)
Jesus, the only black from 225 crystals was the Angel Sophie, and all the plats he got I already have and wouldnt want more of. I think I need to go sit in a corner that was depressing to watch.

Also one of those videos in the playlist has someone using a 27 cost AW Cornilia
DAMN YOU RNG.

SILVER!!! all day everyday.
Even in my dreams.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I may spend a couple crystals if -2 or 3 cost is possible or almost possible with only natural regen. I'm not too impressed by Liana dont feel shes really worth buying crystals for.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think she'll be good.

1: Will probably have a much better awakening ability than Shidisu
2: 1 second skill activation that may be needed on future maps, why not. It may not be as flashy as Iris and Shidisu's, but I think it will be extremely useful in a lot of strategies.
3: Great base stats, even if Shidisu is similar offensively, her survivability is crap.
4: Any future updates to the games will treat black units the best, so even if she doesn't look great now, she may pull further ahead in the future.
5: Reliable cost reduction, good luck getting Shidisu to max cost reduction. Would probably cost much more than farming this event just for the chance.

I'm mostly banking on her awaken ability being great. As mentioned, Saki is pretty meh right now, but at least she gets an attack speed boost. Aegis doesn't usually crap on the skill (Offensively) and awaken ability at the same time.

That and you know, must collect all free black units :p

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sedis has better cost reduction than Liana; you can trade for a second Sedis and get a 100% cost reduction which is equal to getting Liana to -4 cost reduction. The whole purpose of this event is that they're giving away a gimped unit that's easily acquired at 50 fragments that you need to spend a lot of money to bring her down to near the same cost level as her peers. For most players, they're either going to have a black unit that costs about the same as a max-cost reduced Echidna, or one that's close to a full cost Black Iris or Platinum Camilla.

While the 50% and 25% percent cost reductions exist for Sedis, there's no real reason for anyone to actively strive toward acquiring them, or even think for a millisecond that they need those cost reductions. That's more of a post-game thing when you have nothing better to do with your crystals to make Sedis into a cheat character like how a max-cost reduced Aria and Belinda are both cheat characters (people have managed with a full cost Soldier Chief Katie, so it's not like the game is balanced in a way that you need a lot of these units at full cost reduction if you plan your strategies properly until you reach the BS challenge quest maps that are designed with the +5 cost buff from the shop in mind). Both Sedis and Camilla have such insane healing that they're equal to deploying two silver healers for most situations. So, it doesn't matter if neither of them have any cost reduction; their healing is potent enough that they'll open up one more slot, which means you can deploy another damage dealing unit, or whatever. I rarely have problems with Sedis's low HP because I treat her positioning like a silver unit (if I wanted a healer to tank something, I would bring Echidna).

As for stats, they can't make Liana good, otherwise she'll devalue Black Iris and Platinum Camilla. Sedis is balanced between these two by having elf-level HP while not having the elf-level attack-speed-up perk. They can give Liana 4 different kinds of affection stat bonuses, and not all stat bonuses are equal. For example, having a +198HP and +120AT affection bonus is better than having a +396HP and +60AT one, except in rare situations where that little bit of HP will allow the unit to survive a hit from a certain monster (i.e. High Princess Lilia can fight the stone golem, but High Princess Sherry and Claudia normally cannot).

For a black-tier unit, it's better to assume they're going to give Liana one of the less useful affection combinations like +468HP and +48DF (this is what the black rogue got). Assuming they do that, it means Liana will ultimately have around 500AT (595 if she's buffed by the Prince), which is probably going to be lower because the staff are going to instead give her more base HP or defence at a larger loss in attack because these people believe that having +2 HP is equal to +1 attack for some dumb reason.

On the topic of Sedis. I know quite a few people on here keep referring to her as Shiidisu and so on. Her name in Japanese (シーディス) is how they write Sedis and Cedis. The former fits her thematically in both her role as a priestess, and its Latin meaning fits her role in your party. The only other translation of her name that could work better is if the first part is Sidh (síthe, Sí, sídhe, etc.) and the second part is something in relation to it that. Sidh is the word for the palace of fairies, which was a small mound, until it was later applied to fairies in general. You probably have heard of Banshees (Bean sídhe) and Cait Sith (Cait Sídhe).

Unfortunately, my knowledge of fairy lore is not good enough for me to discern what would work for Dis for much the same reason I can't figure out the Gold Rogue Kyuteri's name. The first half is most likely Kü, but I'm unsure if her full name should be something like Kütli; I don't know what country or region she's based on.

What a lot of people are doing here is similar to writing シーランド (Sealand) as Shiirando.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It sounds like it's a similar situation as Claudia. Stat-wise, both were very similar. Their skills were nearly the same as well, but Claudia had the advantage of having MR-piercing damage. They had to buff Sherry's skill so she wasn't overshadowed by an event unit. Eventually they were defined by their abilities (Dragonslayer for Claudia, and Sherry is defined by her AW utility and higher magical burst damage). There's also the attack speed difference, but that was there from their inception.

It really makes me wonder what they'll do for the balancing of units that will be coming this month. At the moment, I can't think of any units having their roles threatened by other units or any units being weaker than expected.

If there's anything I would want to be changed is Anna's skill. I really hope they do something about her because she doesn't serve a lot of purpose except for rare occasions where her ability is nice to have. Even then, those encounters can also be done without using her.

Last edited: