What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Those who wan to 2 star the last map more easier way since 3 star seem impossible for ppl like me,this strategy make 3 of the golem escape and manage to 2 star the map in the end.

I managed to kill 2 golem (1 big (top-right), 1 small (bottom-left). I can actually take down another small golem, but I still had no idea how to handle the last golem.)

Need to power-up AW Sherry or Claudia to handle the small golems.

EDIT : Decided to roll and get Gold Samurai. I wanna Mikoto or Shizuka Dammit!

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Those who wan to 2 star the last map more easier way since 3 star seem impossible for ppl like me,this strategy make 3 of the golem escape and manage to 2 star the map in the end.

Thanks this video make my life alot easier to 2 star it, i always tried to kill the big tope left golem but always late by a little time keep fail withdraw.
Wonder why they suddenly jump up the difficulty, and this not even the very last map of the event (3 more map). Thinking about the very last map kinda scaring me now please no more golem :mad: (and there probably even worse stat golem)

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone having issues with the mobile Aigis app?

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone having issues with the mobile Aigis app?
Mine working perfectly. I haven't got any crash since long long time...

Btw. I am the only one who though Gadoras copies are obvious for her AW? I have a few waiting for this since previous revival @@. I was almost sure someone mentioned it then...

I didn't try new event yet. I was focusing on magic crystals and now revival ( I am still torn: farm or not farm time fairy....), but watched your movies. This 70/6 map looks crazy, I have a feeling I lack raw power for this but I have 2 tanks for big ones, lol. I couldn't tank even one golem during previous event...

I can CC Lucille now but I have only one HA, I would rather save it for Anya ...

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mine working perfectly. I haven't got any crash since long long time...

Btw. I am the only one who though Gadoras copies are obvious for her AW? I have a few waiting for this since previous revival @@. I was almost sure someone mentioned it then...

I didn't try new event yet. I was focusing on magic crystals and now revival ( I am still torn: farm or not farm time fairy....), but watched your movies. This 70/6 map looks crazy, I have a feeling I lack raw power for this but I have 2 tanks for big ones, lol. I couldn't tank even one golem during previous event...

I can CC Lucille now but I have only one HA, I would rather save it for Anya ...
I even saved a bronze one from the last revival :p

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's definitely good to know the bronze are safe to use because I've been saving them too. I should be able to awaken either Anya or Echidna immediately if I can get them to their max level. I can at least CC 2 Gadoras and 1 HA to save 3 space even if I don't get the chance to awaken either of them.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im gonna try to awaken dine for that last map I think i have 19 or 20 black fairies right now.

I swear it was 20 bucks for that book with hikage but somehow it changed to about 16 bucks maybe my amazon student account is linked with the version jp?

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was able to clear the desert subjugation 400 mission after the third attempt. I'm really worried about how I should handle the god-tier mission next week. I had one unit left that I will be able to sortie and that is startling because that gives me little room for mistakes. Although after reviewing the video I recorded twice, I was thinking of using Echidna in place of Sedis. She should be able to heal Jelius while being able to clear sandworm waves when they show up, which would make deploying Olivia and Iris unnecessary. I also felt I didn't need to deploy Belinda. This gives me probably 4 units spare to use (Iris, Olivia, Sherry, and 1 other) once I revise my strategy. I'm also worried about making Xiao retreat since the archer placement there can possibly be important in the next tier.

After some careful consideration of this image, I can possibly have 5 units available to use if I try either of these deployment options:
1. Do not deploy Lucille and:
a. Sortie Echidna below Maribelle, and Marius below Jelius
b. Sortie Echidna below Jelius, and Marius below Maribelle

Now to wait for the next tier to come out to test and see if it's possible...

Last edited:

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What's the drop rate for Gadoras? Been running the last map for the past 3 weekends and yet to get a single drop.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was able to clear the desert subjugation 400 mission after the third attempt
I was this close to afking that 400 map all the way. Nanaly didn't do enough damage to kill the left mummy mage.

Better go Awaken Spika.

8%x2 if I recall right.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Better go Awaken Spika.
This is what I really want. :(

Currently 320 Magic Crystals saved up. If Spica is in the trading post next week, then I should be able to get 2 copies once I farm the rest of the crystals. Spica will be 12 cost, and then I'll finally replace Xiao after I get the platinum fairies to raise her levels. It's going to be tempting to spend Sacred Crystals and maybe go for 11 cost Spica.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is what I really want. :(

Currently 320 Magic Crystals saved up. If Spica is in the trading post next week, then I should be able to get 2 copies once I farm the rest of the crystals. Spica will be 12 cost, and then I'll finally replace Xiao after I get the platinum fairies to raise her levels. It's going to be tempting to spend Sacred Crystals and maybe go for 11 cost Spica.
Her lower cost is 12. And remember the second cr is not guaranteed.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Her lower cost is 12. And remember the second cr is not guaranteed.
AW Olivia's ability reduces the cost of an elf/half-elf/dark elf in the team by 1. I am always putting that in mind otherwise I would've stated 13 cost instead of 12 if I didn't have Olivia or will not put her in the team.

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

God damn I was not expecting multiple AW Minerva, that is pretty awesome.

After giving the 70/6 another go with the same party got a pretty easy 3 star just required me to not suck and have better deploy timing.

Also Princess oliver needs my dancer to buff her high enough to survive a small golem early on, that got me before couldn't figure out why she stopped being able to take a hit.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got it, 400 afk.

Warning:
Please do not attempt to repeat the strategy I am using without better rarity units. I have a lot of AW passive to boost my damage to hilarious levels.
Sherry (Gold or below +5% stats), Uzume (+5% atk), Aria (+2% atk), Kagura (+5% melee atk), and Shizuka (+7% samurai/ninja atk)

OTOH, if you do have enough damage, this positioning is great.

(Kagerou: +24% damage)

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got it, 400 afk.

Warning:
Please do not attempt to repeat the strategy I am using without better rarity units. I have a lot of AW passive to boost my damage to hilarious levels.
Sherry (Gold or below +5% stats), Uzume (+5% atk), Aria (+2% atk), Kagura (+5% melee atk), and Shizuka (+7% samurai/ninja atk)

OTOH, if you do have enough damage, this positioning is great.

(Kagerou: +24% damage)
Nice bro... I managed to get 395 ... It because my Benerice couldn't take too many sandworms. I will prepare Echinda for this... these troublesome worms

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so im gonna be playing this one while the english one is regening charisma and stamina. which of the 2 crystal gatcha's am i suppose to be using? the left or right one? use both and rolled silvers of units that are available in the english version already so not sure what to base my opinion on which one is the better one.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so im gonna be playing this one while the english one is regening charisma and stamina. which of the 2 crystal gatcha's am i suppose to be using? the left or right one? use both and rolled silvers of units that are available in the english version already so not sure what to base my opinion on which one is the better one.
... Your luck is awful here huh

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Chance-up means that certain units have a 5x higher chance of being summoned than their peers.

With the Regular Premium Summoning (left), you just have a better chance of receiving the Gold Feng Shui User Krile if you roll a gold, a better chance of receiving the Platinum Vampire Hunter Elizabeth if you roll a platinum, and a better chance of receiving the Black Vampire Hunter Sue if you roll a black.

With the Eastern Class Premium (right), you have a better chance of receiving a lot of units over their peers including silver ones: Silver Ninja Kagerou and Silver Samurai Sanosuke. Gold has the Gold Samurai Kojuurou and Samurai Chizuru. Out of these four, the only one that is remotely good is Chizuru, so you're spending 5 crystals for a 50% chance of summoning a silver unit that is bent towards Kagerou, who might be useful if you want a cheap ninja, but I think trading for the Gold Ninja Hien when he's available from the Trading Post is a much better investment than Kagerou with her luck-based skill (evasion and instant death attack for a short period of time) if you want a ninja.

Speaking of Kagerou, Dina/Pupuru/Dine/Hector's illustrator , which surprised him because everyone thought Hina was going to get removed (apparently Inoshishi's characters survived destruction, and Tasaka plans to ask about it the next time they meet).

Last edited: