What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

The only dangerous enemy is Eliza on the new map. If you start with an archer on the top ranged spot, they'll kill/injure most of the enemies out of range of her.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only dangerous enemy is Eliza on the new map. If you start with an archer on the top ranged spot, they'll kill/injure most of the enemies out of range of her.
Yeah but then Fran comes to claim the ranged superiority :p

This setup is dead simple:

Use any archer, any duelist. Wait for Eliza to get out of the way before deploying the archer and the snow storm to pass before deploying the duelist.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think cheat buttons can make the game more fun at least for people that really need it like your just starting out and have zero or barely any awakenings. failing half a days worth of stamina on event maps isnt exactly fun if a single unit can enable someone new to beat said maps then I think thats great.

I particularly like aisha even if her ability might be a bit op the only other rear gaurd strategist in the game kinda sucks. It seems like people just have her in the party for the cooldown reduction and dont deploy her so Id rather have aisha since she can actually kill things. Raining meteor is just cool.

if failing event maps wasnt so costly then Id say theres no need for cheat buttons, like if they made cost reductions easier so you didnt need 15+ copies to fully reduce something and made none of the maps cost half a days stamina. If the maps didnt cost so much Id probably blind run everything and figure out my own strategies and that would be pretty fun.

Reiki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The way I see it:
Black units: Easy
Platinum units: Normal
Gold units: Hard
Silver units: Lunatic

For most maps at least.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually the main chalenge is not just rarity.
Its whether you have the class to be able to complete that map. (or the low cost unit).
like now most CC *non awaken* gold / plat user cant clear awakening map due to too much cost to deploy at begining (of coz i doubt ppl can CR-1/2 plat specialy when they just started) or.....
For class geting VH / ninja can be quite chalenge as they didnt drop in story (ok drop 1x, but thats not enuff to CC and to clear the map itself already a chalenge)
Next probably affection and stuff alot silver is fine, but 100% affection all of them take time

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah but then Fran comes to claim the ranged superiority :p
She does almost no damage, even to Spica lol. It's seriously like 5% of her hp per volley/attack, she's a joke. Rita does more damage. My AW'd Spica survives tanking her and Rita with no healing.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

7 runs to get the completion reward for the final map. Zora is the only gold I would actually use out of all of the gold units I obtained. That does exclude units I already have (Iris, Bernice, Claire). All that's left to do is try to get a copy of Fran and hope for that cost reduction.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

last map, target lots of Leeane and lots of Fran

so far no luck getting silvers. I wanna 6 of them to AW both Dina and Anya for late April (target)

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She does almost no damage, even to Spica lol. It's seriously like 5% of her hp per volley/attack, she's a joke. Rita does more damage. My AW'd Spica survives tanking her and Rita with no healing.
She kills my Spica in 5 attacks T_T

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She kills my Spica in 5 attacks T_T
You have Prince up? Yours must be just short of the armor needed to make Fran useless. My Spica has 207 defense without Prince when she's tanking her. I'll guess the defense needed to shut Fran down is 200. You'd laugh if you saw how little damage Fran is doing to my Spica lol. She tanks Rita and Fran until they die on her own, although I deploy Iris to bring her up to about 70% hp by the end of the match, she'd survive (Barely) without it.

I think this is the first time I've noticed her elf defense > hp actually come in handy.

Last edited:

Ashyru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm glad last map is easy to afk farm. Just place my Prince and a Healer and I'm done. :D Wait for me Zola, I'll get you again *^*

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Event Spoilers on April 16th:
-Emergency Mission "Youkai Taisen" Begins.
+Villagers are attacked by mysterious ninjas, and Inari appears.
+Inari leads Prince to dungeon to seal youkai and prevent Nurarihyon's revival.

Platinum Youko Inari Spoilers:

Youko Class Info (for those who don't have Tamamo):
-Non-CC Melee Class (Same as Princess/Avenger)
-Attacks All Blocked Enemies (2).
-50% Evasion.
-70% Evasion when Awakened.

This isn't a proper maintenance report, so I'll update this post with a new one when more details are revealed. By the description, this sounds like a star or item trial event, since Inari isn't an antagonist.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

70% evasion after awakening sounds pretty good. I might use Inari for the Tiny vs. Giants challenge quest if her stats are good. If I get her awakened any time soon, then I will probably use her for the new story missions because the evasion might help me get through those problematic enemies. It will be nice to have a 2-block unit that's in the middle ground, in between soldiers/monks and samurais. Although, it's still risky as hell after seeing a CC60 Gina get destroyed by them. There's always Shuuka as an option, but having mine at -1 cost puts her close to Momiji.

All these loli event units are making me feel concerned. I will probably have to switch to the DMM.com version when I need to feed them affection items. Please stop putting out more of them! I even made a unit eat Pupuru because I don't want her.

Also, Fran is very stubborn. She refuses to get the last cost reduction after feeding her 4 copies. Her skill upgraded from 6/10 to 8/10 though. Minor boost, but I'll accept that.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All these loli event units are making me feel concerned. I will probably have to switch to the DMM.com version when I need to feed them affection items. Please stop putting out more of them! I even made a unit eat Pupuru because I don't want her.
Deal with it. Most games are scared to add lolis, Aegis is one of the few that actually will. There are plenty of other options/characters for you if you have a problem with it. It's not like you're forced to pay attention to it, pretty easy/quick to skip H scenes and you can forget about it instantly. Removing a character just because she has an H scene out of the actual gameplay seems pretty silly to me.

Platinum Youko Inari Spoilers:

-50% Evasion.
-70% Evasion when Awakened.

I LOVE YOU AEGIS. New favorite character already and Petite knows why. Next event so hype. She's even a 2 block unit like a monk~ I can't wait to find out more about her. That art...

I was waiting until I was done with the event to mention that I completed all the maps only spending one crystal. That luck. Of course it's the first event I haven't recorded my drops for in a long time (That wasn't a super farm event). I've never completed a Gold Rush so early/easily, what a lovely event~

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Deal with it. Most games are scared to add lolis, Aegis is one of the few that actually will. There are plenty of other options/characters for you if you have a problem with it. It's not like you're forced to pay attention to it, pretty easy/quick to skip H scenes and you can forget about it instantly. Removing a character just because she has an H scene out of the actual gameplay seems pretty silly to me.
Making a unit eat Pupuru was how I dealt with it. :p

Really though, Pupuru is the worst because of how skeevy she looks.

I never made a comment about deleting them, so I don't know where that's coming from. It's just expressing concern about how they are appearing more often and I just hope that it doesn't become a trend for future units. I understand they want variety, but I just they hope don't put them out in excess. I'll be okay with it if they sprinkle them here and there as long as they don't become sexualized objects. I'll be fine with obtaining Inari just as I am fine with Memento and Eden.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Personaly i dun't really care loli or whatever.
There is a non-18 version thats for a start if ppl cant take it to look at the character visualize as sexual object
And luckily the genre here is still all right just imagine if they brought some really *yucky* stuff like guro or those girl from monster girl quest -.-
Straight skip for me or more like im too scared to even look at their picture.

From what i see the trend they going is going for monster girl now ? vampire, fox girl... wonder there will be lamia harpy slime etc etc thats gonna be funny in its own way lolz
Of coz we who played this game shouldn't be complaining whatever they put... :D its free and ppl can just quit anytime (voicing opinion is ok though thats what help them improve the game)

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Petite
Thank you for the map info.
I already did 10~20 runs with no drops but flower on the pegasus map, realized it's just a clarie, (which to me is more useless than Carry) and went phew that's one map I can skip.

Onto the last map, spam crystals worked out. (Though cost reduction ... Berenice and Iris, please. == )

Also, Fran is very stubborn. She refuses to get the last cost reduction after feeding her 4 copies. Her skill upgraded from 6/10 to 8/10 though. Minor boost, but I'll accept that.
Your kidding right? It took me 17 copies of Fran and 3 rainbow fairy on top of that to get to 6/10 -> 7/10.

Well, it could always be worse, I coulda have used up 18 copies before I swapped to using 3 rainbow fairies *rolls eyes*

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on April 16th between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Gold Rush 6" Ends.
-Subjugation Mission "Treasure Buried Beneath the Desert"
-Story Mission Drop-Percentage Up Ends.
-Daily Mission "Awakening Orb" Helper & Drop-Percentage Up Ends.
-Emergency Mission "Youkai Taisen" Begins.
-Revival Mission "Witch's Daughter" Begins.
+Only Available on the All-age PC and Android Version on April 18th-19th.
Trading Post:
-Revival Units "Dragon Shaman Echidna" and "Time Fairy" Removed.
Other:
-New Story Missions Added.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.

Youkai Taisen Platinum Youko Inari Spoiler:

Event Story Summary:
-Villagers are attacked by mysterious ninjas, and Inari appears.
-Inari leads Prince to dungeon to seal youkai and prevent Nurarihyon's revival.

-50% Evasion.
-70% Evasion when Awakened (Inari's AW Ability?).

Black Ninja Nagi Spoilers:

Aww, nothing about Platinum Skill AW... I really want to know what Ninja Hina gets, so I can decide what to do with all of my black fairies. Saki's AW Skill is really good, but might be unnecessary if Hina's AW Skill is even better, which I'm assuming should be the case since Hina is a premium summon unit in the same way Lilia and Sherry are better than Anya for the most part (Anya gets 2 block, higher base defence, and a skill that lets her tank certain enemies better than a Gigant Armour Berenice and Jelius).

I'm running out of room in all of my storage spaces waiting on Anya's AW info, Ricca's awakening, and the Platinum skill awakening. >_<;

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Your kidding right? It took me 17 copies of Fran and 3 rainbow fairy on top of that to get to 6/10 -> 7/10.

Well, it could always be worse, I coulda have used up 18 copies before I swapped to using 3 rainbow fairies *rolls eyes*
If I include Waltz and Eliza, then I have fed 9 copies and two of them were able to upgrade a skill. Sure, I'm including different units, but the chance is the same (unless 6/10 -> 7/10 is different). It balances out somehow.

3 Eliza: 7/10 -> 7/10
2 Rita: -3, 3/10 -> -3, 4/10
1 Momiji: -4 -> -5
2 Waltz: 7/10 -> 7/10
4 Fran: 6/10 -> 8/10
1 Rorone: Nothing changed

I only wanted that cost reduction so she can be 14 cost. :(

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I hate this event so much right now.