What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Urgh. Can't handle the Raijin in the last story map Kururu doesn't heal enough, so i'll need like 3 healers to deal with him. Will try again tommorow. Minerva and Aisha can't dps fast enough, so maybe magic damage is better? *shrug*

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My depresion is rising.... last day of gold rush I was farming sory mission , preparing my useless silvers for AW. Just noticed I am finally able to AW Mehlis (needed samurai dropped just a few hours ago ), I bought AW fairy, went to use my only one warlock orb (during gold rush I used my full charisma on every day orb maps....) And stuck on gold ==. Can't AW because I have 100k.

Shit !

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well finished all the event maps didn't 3 star the last 2 though I stuffed up my unit placement, now I now what to deploy where.

A little disapointed that the Fox girl is gacha, but no real loss would not have used her in my primary kill squad anyways.

I like the look of this new ninja heres hoping she is not shit, so I can have a decent ranged melee unit for those maps where one is needed.

Also whats up with those increase chances for premium gacha, Plat and Black in petites post, do we actually have a chance with the gacha or is it still not really worth it?

Also any one know where I can find the Alt AW skills posted when they first came out, they are not in Petites sig anymore, and the wiki translations leave me unsure.

Last edited:

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@Aarkken

All that it means is that the girls displayed on the premium gacha have that much more chance to be rolled COMPARED(KEYWORD HERE) to their counterparts in the same RARITY range. The base rate to roll black and Plat is not changed.

Also, this is probably the first time I've had to use Berenice again in a long time, at least to beat these story missions. Cornelia can't face tank forever, but Berenice has a much larger hp pool with a longer skill. Wish I was able to cost reduce her with gold rush, but I couldn't ever get her because misha never dropped.

Last edited:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

"Beatrica (25 seconds; range decreased; attack 2.3x; attack speed quickened; can only use once per battle; WT: 22; CT: N/A)"

Seriously? That looks terrible... gimping her out of long lasting maps just for an extra 60% damage and 5 more seconds doesn't seem like a fair trade at all.

@Anelai I'm also feeling disappointment from this event. Don't really see why they had to add yet another black ninja, especially when you can still obtain Saki right now. I'm not too thrilled about her art either, although that may be just from subconsciously comparing her to Inari.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Regarding the use of sacred crystal...
Do you think its better until they give the 2nd 1/2 of the map, cuz i remember those map give more item collection better.
Any info on new ninja like skill /awakening ability / awakening skill ?
This mean 2 black ninja now =( i wish they made to black samurai instead since both job out at same time.
Also eagerly waiting maurete aw ability skill <3 (please +% old gain >.<)

Btw, omg with all the depression when ppl expecting the new event unit is inari, there even someone who said they dont like puting the trend (loli look like) in event.
Now they put the new *its even a BLACK unit* ninja as event unit and inari as gacha unit ppl seem doesn't even care about the ninja

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While I haven't seen Inari's AW90 max affection stats. She's about the same as Tamamo based on their AW1 stats (they both share the same skill) where Inari has higher Attack, and Tamamo has higher HP and Defence. Tamamo comes at mincost 13, and Inari is initially cost 14 (so you can reduce her so she's cheaper than Tamamo).

This event annoys me because I'm already wondering about what to do with Saki and Hina, and now there's a new black ninja... Are the seal talisman drops 100% like Liana's event, or are they random? I only did the first map right now.

Last edited:

rayquazaman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Regarding the use of sacred crystal...
Do you think its better until they give the 2nd 1/2 of the map, cuz i remember those map give more item collection better.
Any info on new ninja like skill /awakening ability / awakening skill ?
Its better to hold on to your crystals until the 2nd half comes out. We might get a preview of the ninja in the map itself so you can decide to go all out or not. It's also more efficient to farm the last maps.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lost all interest in Aegis for putting the foxgirl in the story and making her gacha. Scumbag Aegis.

Last edited:

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Really disappointed she's gacha only. I have Tamamo but I would have loved to use her. A shame really. I might try to pull once or twice to gamble for her but I used my luck when I pulled a Bashira and Dine from two pulls last week.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maurette's AW Skill:
Maurette (25 seconds; attack 1.4x; AoE attack with 3.0x effect range; WT: 33; CT: 50)

Basically, she gains an attack that hits an area 3 times greater for a WT of 33 versus 30 and a CT of 50 versus 45. Seems like a complete improvement to me. I wonder how shooting monsters turns them into gold. With Betty, I imagine that she's poaching the enemy, like she's skinning their hides, or cutting out their livers, and so on.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Second mission of the new mission cleared!

I cheated by using Olivia as the main duelist. I was about to hit the stop recording button when I saw Marius at near death when I placed him. Even though I was able to clear it, I still need to find more efficient placements for my units.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maurette's AW Skill:
Maurette (25 seconds; attack 1.4x; AoE attack with 3.0x effect range; WT: 33; CT: 50)

Basically, she gains an attack that hits an area 3 times greater for a WT of 33 versus 30 and a CT of 50 versus 45. Seems like a complete improvement to me. I wonder how shooting monsters turns them into gold. With Betty, I imagine that she's poaching the enemy, like she's skinning their hides, or cutting out their livers, and so on.
Shooting monster turn into gold ?.....
I think i missed that her AW ability is like betty right?
Dam guess im gonna canceled lvl-ing awaken her... shoot into gold, did she snipe the wallet before killing the target ? =P

Still thinking about the new black ninja vs saki.
I felt saki as ninja is really good on fast aspd and chance of multi target instant death (instant death that golem ppl !!) that basicaly counter the fact ninja low atk and aspd is all we need for instant death trigger rate chance
For some reason i feel the new ninja will be somewhere along the line of high atk power skill (or maybe status affliction ? new event = new stuff :D)

Last edited:

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Seeing how Nagi has a giant shuriken in the 100/2 map, maybe her skill is something like attack up or true damage? That would be fun, and broken.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Petite, I did first 3 maps, each one once and I've got exact numbers of talismans as in your info. but that can be just pure luck....

I will do normal regen With this event. Might farm last map but silver ninja drops from it, I have like 10 copies of her in my inventory. Do not want.
in the meantime I can do story mission and lvl Maurette. It is troublesome, I have none gold fairies and I prefer to do black fairies daily. ...

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lost all interest in Aegis for putting the foxgirl in the story and making her gacha. Scumbag Aegis.
I hope this doesn't mean you're going to quit playing; I've enjoyed your thoughts, insights, and opinions in this thread very much.

I'm disappointed as well. Though, this only means she's going to occupy the same place as Bashira and Ur. With the SP Gacha, it's only a matter of time before I obtain one of these three. I need to figure out how bad a 6x premium summon chance-up is among 38 platinum units when there's a 2nd 6x chance-up plat unit as well. I have 90 crystals, but I think I should save them until they inevitably introduce a Black Youko by an illustrator I like that appeals to my aesthetics (maybe by then, they'll make it so you have a guaranteed chance of summoning a chance-up plat character if you spend 50 crystals—150 for black—all at once or something).

A Japanese poster made this image, and it made me laugh:

@Anelai:
Thank you for sharing your results.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Am i the only 1 felt that the character picture in the middle doesn't sound right compared with the rest :p
(the unit pict is what you get from those collection, but the 1 in middle is...... *wrong character OIIiiiii.....)

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ah ah Just rolled a premium, for the hell of it got the fox girl. Well no more roll i think.

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmmm... just did some quick calculations for new event and based on drops for 50/7 map and my Prince Level (126: 353 Char, 14 Stam)...

~ 700-800 Seals (封印の札) = Spending every last drop of natural Char & Stam + additional 16-24 SC on Stam regen (more or less depending if Monday daily/Belinda event is skipped) for the entire duration of event.

So natural regen + 16-24 SC will get me a Cost -3 and SL 6 Nagi.

or...

~ 1500-1600 Seals (封印の札) = Same as above but spend an additional approx. 40-50 SC on Char/Stam regen to farm the rest of the seals.

So to get fully maxed CR & SL Nagi, total of about 56-74 SC is needed for a Prince of around my level (I envy those with high Prince levels for this event :p)

That's a lot of SCs I'm not sure if I should spend on trying to get this event unit maxed out. Thinking of just settling for ~700 Seals spending about 16-24 SC with natural regen. (Natural regen alone without spending any SC gets some ridinculously low stat Nagi, so yeah...)

(Of course, SC cost may go down if more efficient farm maps gets released next week.)

Any suggestions or inputs regarding this event's unit, Ninja Nagi? Is it worth the ~40-70 SCs to max her out?

What's everyone's plans for farming her? Going for max 1500-1600 seals? Or settling for somewhere in between? Wanna see what everyone's opinions on this event unit first before taking the plunge :D

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As i started with 0 sacred crystal (damit i hate you gold rush event !!)
I probably only aiming for 700 and use time fairy i got before to CR-4 her.
Right now im praying there is a better drop rate in 2nd 1/2 of map if none to my regret i will just aim for CR-2 :(
So far sacred crystal had only 3 from DMM (no idea what this mailed for what reason) + the 4 map completion

Don't lose hope + dont use those sacred crystal yet.... pray and hope 2nd 1/2 of map is better !! at least thats what i wish for
Next 7 stam try im gonna paralyst that last mob with eden !!! (damit i failed 3 star he killed my unit -.-)

Last edited: