What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I think for the map to farm i will stick with original 50/7
90/12 is impossible for my team atm, and 70/8... silver samurai / angel :( i don't need both of them.
My other choice is 40/5 just for the sake of lving spica skill and hey xtra demon crystal always welcome ;)

I will stick geting nagi 700 seal, just pray they give a good awakening skill in future

PS: Op turtle (Aisha) in premium summon. Aigis do know how to make ppl spend their cash to buy crystal at during collection time -.-

daturtle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm26091926
I just did the 90/12 map using this method, needs a necromancer though. replaced Noel with a mage.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah thanks will try, as for necro i just put unit and withdraw them at the right time

daturtle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Should work as long as you have enough cost points. Keep in mind that the necromancer is in range of hitting nura and his demons as well. GL with the run

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I just did the 90/12 map using this method, needs a necromancer though. replaced Noel with a mage.
thx for the vid turtle, got me through it
(been too lazy to search nico for these runs recently, only been doing youtube, but its slower for youtube to post more simple runs that i can do)

Reiki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That last map is a joke, Rachel took take of Nurarihyon and the oni like they were nothing, the only hard part is surviving the two tengu spears but placing a healer solve the problem.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It appears that Saki will remain a superior choice over Nagi for AFK farming, which is quite important for me.

While people want 'good skill AW' for Nagi, 1.6 attack on Ninja is very good. On 200 def opponent the 1.6 attack multiplier translates to something like 2.2x damage dealt. On to of that Youkai opponents will get wrecked, as Nagi on skill can exceed 1000 DPS on low def opponents (side note - anyone knows, if enemy type damage multipliers are applied before or after def reduction?)

As for Anya awakening... Yurina, you have served me well. While you will continue to have superior mdef, Anya will just be a better all-around character. I also don't think I will be awakening her skill.

Echidna will be nice to deploy my Gadoras army... I can foresee wanting her as a Anya-maid, when I want Anya to tank a super golem. I do think I won't awaken her until I need that.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

23k gold to go! Almost there my sweet sweet Anya! <3
4x battle struggle2 to 181! 6 hours and 12 minutes!

Still counting!

Oh Nagi... I knew I shouldn't bother to farm you ;/ I used around 5 crystals for now and I will need another 5 to reach 700 crystals total. that was my plan from the start and leaving it be now would be a waste to crystals already used... I should have been farming Thursday daily instead to get more Saki ;<
But it wasn't total waste since I've got like 30% plat armors drop from 50/7 and I will get at least 2 black fairy and one rainbow...
I can live with this investement.

For Anya skill AW there is still some time to think it through but I am seriously thinking about doing it. AoE dmg sounds so cool and I have already maxed out Cornelia to be mighty "tank".... She will do.

arisato minato

Reputation score

Well, totally got wreck in the 90/12 map. The wind weasel rush is just too much to handle, they ripped through Cornelia, Akane and Bernice like they were nothing. Only Anya with skill activated is strong enough to tank.

Maybe i need another strategy but for now i will stick with Anya old skill.

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Those wessels are giving me the most trouble too.

I've three starred it cuz I got enough Hax black units (Grace + Mikoto, particularly) but I have to mash all their skills at the right moment. If im too early I'll miss a few rats or they wont be in range to take dmg. if im too late they shred everyone.

arisato minato

Reputation score

Follow this strategy i be able to clear the 90/12 very easy.

thanks for the video daturtle

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Follow this strategy i be able to clear the 90/12 very easy.

thanks for the video daturtle
lol this forum topic is literally becoming more and more like a chatroom if we're referencing the same video within the same page XD
(though seeing how when i go to sleep and wake up, there's 3-5 new pages mostly between the same 4-5 people, it already is one)

daturtle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thx for the vid turtle, got me through it
(been too lazy to search nico for these runs recently, only been doing youtube, but its slower for youtube to post more simple runs that i can do)
I used to do that too and had the same issue. I mainly followed sennenwar and nasu games, but as you said, they can be quite slow in releasing their videos sometimes so i switched to nico.
As for making nico easier to search, just type the map name into the search bar and filter to newest videos first.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I used to do that too and had the same issue. I mainly followed sennenwar and nasu games, but as you said, they can be quite slow in releasing their videos sometimes so i switched to nico.
As for making nico easier to search, just type the map name into the search bar and filter to newest videos first.
I wish it become a thing to always make the video thumbnail the roster you use to clear the map. That would save so much time going through videos. 50 million videos of people using only black units to clear an average difficulty map, herp. I don't understand the point of posting those videos, they don't even show enemy movement patterns properly since enemies die so quickly. It's nearly impossible to gauge the difficulty of maps from videos like those.

daturtle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wish it become a thing to always make the video thumbnail the roster you use to clear the map. That would save so much time going through videos. 50 million videos of people using only black units to clear an average difficulty map, herp. I don't understand the point of posting those videos, they don't even show enemy movement patterns properly since enemies die so quickly. It's nearly impossible to gauge the difficulty of maps from videos like those.
It is easy enough if you can read a bit of Japanese to look for the videos you want (gold and under etc.) But for the most part, these are the ones with the thumbnails of the team roster. It can get annoying sifting through all the full awakened black unit videos though lol.

Attackle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello, can someone help me. After maintenance, every time I try to combine some unit I get an error. I tried different browsers, all age and android versions too, but it doesn't help me. What is it and what i need to do?

Attachments

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello, can someone help me. After maintenance, every time I try to combine some unit I get an error. I tried different browsers, all age and android versions too, but it doesn't help me. What is it and what i need to do?
That's a generic communication error. It's asking you to wait a while before trying again. I'll see if other Japanese users are suffering from it, but it most likely has something to do with your internet connection. .

daturtle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I looked up error 400 and someone said this.
400エラーは繰り返すようなら時計合わせて念のためキャッシュ削除
Clear your cache and check your computer time and date are correct.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I've got my error 400 when my internet is shitty. Last time I saw it when I had just one bar on my phone :)

btw. I am just an oppisite for you guys: I am always checking nico, forgetting I can look for videos on YT. There was one or two situations when I couldn't complete map with nico videos but then some of you posted perfectly working video from YT.

Thumbnails helps a lot. I am not even bothering to look for all black videos, nor these ones with whole AW party.
On the other hand I really like looking for event videos! It is already in my day routine. Time consuming but really nice.

I haven't tried new maps yet, eating all my charisma for fast lvl up.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

should I use my happiness fairy for AW Anya, or save it on the low chance I come across a good gatcha black? (already have a AW 70 Dahlia for mage tanking, AW 80 Bernice for norm tanking, AW 60 Kaguya for m.atk, though Anya would basically be combining all of them together)

for the most part I'm a free or low-paying player, and since I'm playing the english version too, I'm less inclined to spend more on this JP version, but i do premium roll occasionally (and then sometimes the freemium mindset hits and I end up of a loss of $50-100)