What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I think Excellence Arrow is still better than Magic Arrow. The difference in range is really too important, it help Spica reach place that she could never be able to reach like the third lane in Subjugation mission map.
I might change Spica skill sometime later but not for now for sure. Her range is the only reason I am able to complete 60/8 Magic crystals map with killing all Eyes.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think Excellence Arrow is still better than Magic Arrow. The difference in range is really too important, it help Spica reach place that she could never be able to reach like the third lane in Subjugation mission map.
Two orbs, some gold and a fairy, which I don't yet know how hard to farm is yet... Fortunately the switch is not permanent and worst comes to worst, we can always revert. I'm willing to bet magical burst will become quite useful relatively soon, while extra range, if it becomes required at some point, is always reachable at not-terribyl-prohibitive cost.

We might however want to get out of the youkai period first, as it is full of flying creatures with high mdef, like Karasu-Tengus and the Fuijin (I assume the skill doesn't deal true damage, only magical damage).

arisato minato

Reputation score

We might however want to get out of the youkai period first, as it is full of flying creatures with high mdef, like Karasu-Tengus and the Fuijin (I assume the skill doesn't deal true damage, only magical damage).
Unfortunately, it is. The skill make her arrow turn pink and deal magical damage instead. So it is ineffective again mob like Fuujin and flying demon

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wasting 700K on 2K roll , get 4 silvers and 1 gold, not quite bad

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

once I wasted almost 1 000 000 on 2k roll via Crow's account. Got 3 silvers....

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well ... I think everyone's luck is different...

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Of course, it was just a comment. I on the other hand had one week when I had silver every 3-5 rolls.
And for my almost one year playing I never had more than silver from free gacha.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Of course, it was just a comment. I on the other hand had one week when I had silver every 3-5 rolls.
And for my almost one year playing I never had more than silver from free gacha.
We pretty much the same... Well i play from the point where Noel just introduced.

Getting silver from 2k Gacha is pretty much unpredictable. Especially if you aimed for some specific ones.

I aimed for witch and get others silvers instead. Better wait for event where specific unit dropped

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I never aim for something specific. I am just a gambler but SC are too hard to obtain to gamble them :)

I started playing just after Noel (2nd girl revival I want ) so yeah, we are pretty the same :)

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I keep getting that male sword guy from the 2k gacha I need mages to cc alot of people but after using 400~500k I think I better just spam that 40/3 map for pales. I tried the crystal fragments too but ended up with more golds than silvers strangely betty,garret and someone I cant remember.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The units for base summoning are weighted towards mostly male ones.

You're going to expect base summoning favourites like Clave, Bernard, Funes, Mortimer, or Christopher. This means summoning a silver witch is going to be rare until they introduce a male witch (女装; 男の娘; whatever), so that there's a better chance of summoning a silver witch to be used as CC/AW material.

Base Summoning:
Iron: 54.196912%; Bronze: 43.357524%; Silver: 2.384679%; Gold: 0.04543% (36.5%*); Platinum: 0.011352% (10%*); Black: 0.004128% (4%*)
*Chance of at Least One Every 1k Summons.

Base Summoning SP:
Iron: 32.998966%; Bronze: 43.99824%; Silver: 18.001269%; Gold: 4.399934% (98.88%*); Platinum: 0.55% (42.38%*); Black: 0.05% (4.8%*)
*Chance of at Least One Every 100 Summons.

I'm looking forward to when I reach rank 200, so I can go back to Rural Gate, and farm it with Betty and Maurette. The law of truly large numbers will be on my side! Unless they nerf it before then...

EDIT: Just to put it into perspective, the chances of obtaining a black unit from base summoning is pretty cheap in comparison to summoning one from the premium summoning sacred crystal-wise.

Golden Armour Extreme-tier (499 trips):
Gold Armour (60%); Platinum Armour (20%)

39 Stamina & 780 Charisma No Crystal Farming with AW Noel:
High-tier (13 Trips): 1.95 Plat (2.925 1.5x); 345,150 Gold (485,550 1.5x)
Extreme-tier (9 Trips*): 1.8 Plat (2.7 1.5x); 342,900 Gold (440,100 1.5x)
*60 Leftover Charisma; 12 Leftover Stamina; 1 Sacred Crystal On Charisma For +4 trips: 2.6 Plat Buckets (3.9 1.5x Bonus); 495,300 Gold (635,700 1.5x)

1k base summons: 2,000,000 gold (1,700,000 gold if you sell back iron units; 1,500,000 gold if you sell back bronze units).

Spending 4 crystals for 4 Monday 13 trip sessions of the Golden Armour Extreme-tier map grants an average of 1,981,200 gold, which if you sell back all of the iron units will give you around 1139 summons. Essentially, you're spending 4 crystals on this map over four weeks for a 4% chance of a black unit versus 5 crystals for a 3% chance of one from a premium summon (ignoring any possible base summon silver, gold, and platinum units you may summon along the way).

I hope this is convincing enough as to why the premium summoning is a trap, and not worth the crystals spent on it in the long run.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm looking forward to when I reach rank 200, so I can go back to Rural Gate, and farm it with Betty and Maurette. The law of truly large numbers will be on my side! Unless they nerf it before then...
Or unless your fingers fall off for all the clicking needed :p

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I keep getting that male sword guy from the 2k gacha I need mages to cc alot of people but after using 400~500k I think I better just spam that 40/3 map for pales. I tried the crystal fragments too but ended up with more golds than silvers strangely betty,garret and someone I cant remember.
I hate you :(

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Spica's skill should be useful for the AW Skill Fairy map. When I first saw the skill, that was the first map I thought and how useful it will be there. She should make the map a bit more simpler since she can help do more damage to Dine as much as possible.

Unfortunately, I'm only able to get 1-star in that map. I'll have to AW Liana first so I can always guarantee 2 or 3 kills (Dine, Aisha, and/or Saki) in that map for a chance at the fairy. Sybilla still remains a problem, but once I can change Spica's skill, then maybe Spica can take care of that problem.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know Im so horrible but 4 mondays to get only a 4% chance at a black seems rather insane especially all the clicking you'd have to do and on top of that it would take you almost 2 years to get 1 black at that rate.

I do think the premium summoning is overpriced 5 dollars per a gacha is too much but I guess that is normal to japanese people.

maybe something like 4-5 crystals monday then rural gate spamming or something for more gold so you could summon till u had about a 30% chance every month could put you at a more decent pace

arisato minato

Reputation score

Sybilla still remains a problem, but once I can change Spica's skill, then maybe Spica can take care of that problem.
That would make it worse. Sybilla has high magic resistance since she is a high princess unit

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That would make it worse. Sybilla has high magic resistance since she is a high princess unit
I don't think it would be worse. The duration of Spica's AW skill isn't high so she isn't always attacking with magical damage. As long as I can time the skill properly, then Spica will be attacking Sybilla with physical damage. By the time she approaches Spica, I will have to force her to retreat anyway. Taking out Aisha is my goal for now, which is why I will awaken Liana next, until I awaken a mage or Anya to deal with the pack of princesses.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@exkale:
I would recommend raising a Dominion to deal with Sybilla. Chloe or Eln* are equally viable, since they have 25% magic resistance, and Dominion Eln has HP regen while she's asleep. With the angel, you can let Sybilla's lackeys pass by to be killed by your ranged units.

Having Anya fight 2 enemy princesses that deal 980 damage each with an attack speed of 85 (your saints will be 82) while Sybilla deals 1k damage at the back of the pack with an attack speed of 48 sounds suicidal for Anya with her 20% magic resistance (her skill only works on physical attacks).

*I wish I had Eln at mincost and 9/10 skill instead of Chloe:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@exkale:
I would recommend raising a Dominion to deal with Sybilla. Chloe or Eln* are equally viable, since they have 25% magic resistance, and Dominion Eln has HP regen while she's asleep. With the angel, you can let Sybilla's lackeys pass by to be killed by your ranged units.

Having Anya fight 2 enemy princesses that deal 980 damage each with an attack speed of 85 (your saints will be 82) while Sybilla deals 1k damage at the back of the pack with an attack speed of 48 sounds suicidal for Anya with her 20% magic resistance (her skill only works on physical attacks).

*I wish I had Eln at mincost and 9/10 skill instead of Chloe:
Eln seems like a good idea, but it will be a while before I can awaken her. I'll keep it in mind though, and I'm ready to CC her immediately.

As for Anya: I guess she'll have to take a backseat and wait.

My goal isn't to get the mission 3-star cleared as soon as possible. I want to be able to get a 1 or 2-star clear consistently before I work on some units that can deal with the top road. As long as I can take care of the bottom road, then I won't be able to fail the mission. The swarm of ninjas in the bottom road always leads to failure if I can't kill Aisha fast.

Olivia and Belinda are enough to take care of Dine and most of the top road until Sybilla starts sweeping the top road.

Sherry can deal enough damage to leave Aisha at less than 10% HP, but she'll die before she can finish her off, which is why AW Liana is important for the on-deployment heal. I can use Betty to finish her off, but I'll be relying on evasion and that won't help me consistently. Sherry being able to survive one additional hit will change the outcome a lot. Having the second healer will help a lot too since I have to deploy Iris early before I can place Sherry and I can place her near Jelius for better heals.

Last edited: