What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

SerphLantern

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

If you wanted Nagas, you should use ナーガ (Naga) to avoid any possible confusion, or ラミア (Lamia).
I should have, you're right. I based it off Madou Koukaku's Li Anesu (strange name by the way - リ アネス) because her race was in Kanji and not Kana, and I thought hey, let's take that to pretend to be smart. :eek:

Speaking of Eushully, it's been so long since I played one of their titles, but they seem to use their own races with their lore; one of the characters that I was stupidly obsessed about to the point that I brought her with me all of the time despite her being a weak, luck-based evasion unit had a race called 睡魔 (すいま; Sleep Demon; Morpheus; Sandman). Some fan translators treated this race as if it's a Succubus or a German goblin called a Mare when they're really more based off Morpheus, whose appearance is that of a winged demon. Basically, I would be careful using the Japanese names of any races from this company's titles in the future.
Are you talking about Sharty? I always thought she was a succubus. Eushully used similar appearing units in earlier games as Martel or Suutii, so I guess they just want to change things up to keep it interesting.

The latest Eushully game "Kami no Rhapsody" have even more race, of coz they have their own lore as u expected. I think there are 27 playable unit in there ranging alot of demi-human, angel, devil, beastman, elemental, etc etc.
I always think naga is those long type of dragon like the 1 in chinese dragon (shen-long) or more like a serpent type
I haven't tried that game yet, the music theme doesn't appeal to me at all somehow, even though I love Fire Emblem kind of games.
And yes, I too think Nagas are serpent type.

Edit:
Yay, a revival for a unit I dont have yet! Awesome!

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uh hi again!

I heard that Maribelle(Mariberu) has faster attacks then other HA is that true or just false information.

SerphLantern

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uh hi again!

I heard that Maribelle(Mariberu) has faster attacks then other HA is that true or just false information.
Yeah, it's true. She attacks as fast or faster than a soldier I think.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh wow the elite fairy map can drop 3 black fairies? Either I didn't know that or I forgot, dang that was nice.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uh hi again!

Atk speed comparison
Heavy Armor atk interval: 34 , 0.88 atk / sec
Battle Master (CC) / Gigant Armor (Aw) atk interval: 31, 0.97 atk / sec

Maribelle (normal) atk interval: 31, 0.97 atk / sec
Maribelle (CC + Aw) atk interval 26, 1.15 atk / sec

Info Source:

Revival Ling...... sigh.. not really interest for me :( , reason simple max CR-5 / skill 1/10, how many revival crystal needed to made her to be useful :( (unless this revival is farming event instead) if skill too low the skill duration also low T_T, also CR-ing is problematic.

Last edited:

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Planning to start leveling up my Anya. Is it worth to skill AW?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As with most things, it's preference or depends on your current team comp. I value Anya's defensive awaken ability too much to skill change her. Way I see it is that there are units that can make up for her lack of attack from her skill change, but she's the only unit I have that can tank physical damage so absurdly well.

Maybe it's because I haven't seen her skill awakening in action though, who knows. I just love that she's basically invincible to physical damage for 40 seconds.

Ah is this it?

Doesn't seem as impressive as I'd hoped. The aoe range seems pretty small.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

SerphLantern said:
Are you talking about Sharty?
The one I was obsessed about was 'リスティ'. She's from a very old title that was like Fire Emblem:

Doesn't seem as impressive as I'd hoped. The aoe range seems pretty small.
That's a horrible map to discern the usefulness of her AoE attack. I linked to a video for the Youkai Subjugation Mission, and it showed that Anya's AoE lets her hit the lanes above and below her. This effectively makes it so Anya can help the characters above and below her clear their plates so long as she has something to attack.

Though, both of Anya's skills are suitable for the Subjugation map; it has enemies that hit very hard when Nurarihyon appears and you don't have that many empty slots to dedicate to healers if you want 1k subjugations, so I did benefit from Anya being able to tank the , so that Saint Sedis could focus her healing on the much squishier Prince.

EDIT:
4 out of 5 trips from the Spirit Rescue Extreme, and I got 4 black fairies, 1 platinum fairy, and 2 rainbow fairies.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

リスティ
Eshually's original Princess General I and II, wonderful game back in the days.
Now the graphics are outdated, but the game itself is still solid. (... though I beat the last map in I and most of the game with Ryuuyi himself, maxxed defense is just too good in that game.)

The aoe range seems pretty small.
Anya's skill in actual use, allows her to hit the one melee deployment ahead and behind when they are blocked, not always, but happens for most maps. More importantly, 1.2k (~1.8k after boosts) is a lot of damage even for a regular princess.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bleh, Ling. I really don't like her new picture and I have -1 Gina who is not being used at all.
O the other hand I just burned 40 SC to farm Sorano and with x2 CR bonus I have her with bad cost and bad skill. I am not in mood to waste more resources for now.
And I want to be prepared for Roana revival....

Can some of you tell something useful about Ling? something to change my mind?

This week spirit rescue was alsu unlucky for me... Out of 5 runs I have like 3 black fairies and 3 platinum ones. End.

EDIT:
Btw. I don't know when it occured but I ADORE Claire new AW sprite. Old one was nothing special but still nice looking. New just melted my heart. Same as Bernice AW sprite.

Just did fairy rescue "last time" this week. Result: 3x black fairy 1x pla one from single run. Love it! Although I would like some rainbow fairies... I need a lot of skill ups ;/ My Kaguya is ready to AW but her skill only 4/10.

Last edited:

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

EDIT 3:
This... this is beyond words:
Do I read this correctly, as an upcoming Aegis MMO? Would be nice if they sticked to Aegis visual layer, but from the banner I assume this is going to be a generic 3d wow-clone with ton of grind and not much content ;/

daturtle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do I read this correctly, as an upcoming Aegis MMO? Would be nice if they sticked to Aegis visual layer, but from the banner I assume this is going to be a generic 3d wow-clone with ton of grind and not much content ;/
From what i read it is an advertisement for the existing game (They say it's a browser RPG, but in reality it is a RTS game). The writing in the picture says "I will not appear") which indicates that that 3D character in the image won't be in the game. Just seems pretty troll to me.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

4 out of 5 trips from the Spirit Rescue Extreme, and I got 4 black fairies, 1 platinum fairy, and 2 rainbow fairies.
Just did fairy rescue "last time" this week. Result: 3x black fairy 1x pla one from single run. Love it! Although I would like some rainbow fairies... I need a lot of skill ups ;/ My Kaguya is ready to AW but her skill only 4/10.
Hate u guys/lads.... out of 4 runs only 1 black and 1 plat.... the devs need some understanding of player psychology... 3x drops at 30% is not as satisfying as 1 at 90% although mathematically equivalent...

Rin (I prefer to use the katas transliteration) is a very solid unit. Monks are one of (if not THE) best class out there. They have decent hp and atk, evasion, 2 block, low cost and they hit fast. Sailors might be the coolest melee unit right now but unless them, a raised monk can tank a boss.
In other words, is the best melee u can get for 11 cost.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ling seems attractive to me aesthetically and a pretty good early rush unit but my crystals are kind of done thx to solano. Ling seems a bit more reliable than gina offensively and defensively but I think as long as the opponent doesn't have much more than 300 defense gina kills just about as fast as ling would.

I may regret this later but Im probably just going to use natural regen to get some Ling copies since Im low on crystals only problems I've had with early rushes recently is aria not having enough defense to survive in 70/6 and I could probably fix that with awakening her or another soldier

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ling seems attractive to me aesthetically and a pretty good early rush unit but my crystals are kind of done thx to solano. Ling seems a bit more reliable than gina offensively and defensively but I think as long as the opponent doesn't have much more than 300 defense gina kills just about as fast as ling would.

I may regret this later but Im probably just going to use natural regen to get some Ling copies since Im low on crystals only problems I've had with early rushes recently is aria not having enough defense to survive in 70/6 and I could probably fix that with awakening her or another soldier
Gina/Xena has true dmg after AW so she can get very good dps with her skill (and she scales very nicely with a dancer). If u already raised her and/or got some cost reductions then Rin won't be a direct upgrade at all, just different stat balance as u say.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hate u guys/lads.... out of 4 runs only 1 black and 1 plat....

Rin (I prefer to use the katas transliteration) is a very solid unit.
Last week, I got 1 platinum and 1 black on my first 4 trips, and then on my very last trip, I got 3 black fairies.

Líng is Chinese, and that's how you would romanise '凌' (Virtuous) in Pīnyīn, which would be read as 'りょう' (Ryou) in Japanese (a lot of Chinese immigrants who live in Japan have their names misread as this to the point that their names are written in kana as 'りょう'). This is used in the name of one popular Chinese martial artist character called '凌 曉雨' from the fighting game Tekken.

A poster called Iron pointed out the Pīnyīn names of 2 of the 4 Chinese in this game: Líng (凌) and Lián (蓮). It's easy enough to figure out that Shao is Xiao. Though, I still don't know whether it's Xiāo, Xiáo, Xiǎo or Xiào; never figured out which Hanzi fits her best, but I'm leaning towards Xiǎo (小; Small) due to her relationship with the Platinum Front Tactician Shuuka, but there's a lot of interesting accessories in her character design. There's not as much fanart of her unlike the Platinum Rear Tactician Lián (Lotus), who has the lotus as her character image, and as her favourite kind of chip. However, I still have no clue how Shuuka (シュウカ) is supposed to be romanised in Pīnyīn.

Writing the above because I find the meanings of names interesting.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hate u guys/lads.... out of 4 runs only 1 black and 1 plat.... the devs need some understanding of player psychology... 3x drops at 30% is not as satisfying as 1 at 90% although mathematically equivalent...
I had good result at 5th or 6th run. Previous ones had mostly 1 drop.

Writing the above because I find the meanings of names interesting.
Petite, your posts are always interesting and entertaining. You are not getting any comments only because some of us might feel pretty dumb near you ;p And have nothing to add :)

Btw, whats this Pīnyīn ?

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Btw, whats this Pīnyīn ?
Pronunciation of Chinese letters in English.

"Wo ai ni", for example, would be the Pinyin for "I love you," though I'm not sure if it's missing any tone indicators.