What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Well that was an amusing mission. Glad to see that this map wasn't out to troll you.

Meanwhile on Chloe farming side... I think Chloe loves me in return. Dropped 6 Chloes so far, considering I'm dumping SC that's moderate luck I suppose but I didn't think that I'd get -5CR from that. I don't remember the actual rates of the -CRs but I remember it to be somewhat bad towards the last few CRs. Wasn't as lucky on the skill side though, only managed 4/10 with spare silver angels also thrown in.

Time to focus on Rita's for now I guess.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well that was an amusing mission. Glad to see that this map wasn't out to troll you.

Meanwhile on Chloe farming side... I think Chloe loves me in return. Dropped 6 Chloes so far, considering I'm dumping SC that's moderate luck I suppose but I didn't think that I'd get -5CR from that. I don't remember the actual rates of the -CRs but I remember it to be somewhat bad towards the last few CRs. Wasn't as lucky on the skill side though, only managed 4/10 with spare silver angels also thrown in.

Time to focus on Rita's for now I guess.
Getting -5 cost from 6 copies (including main copy in those 6) is around 1.5% chance.... u just won the lottery.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You gonna need to skill up ur chloe now.
Angel need high skill for long duration / lower CT... we could say its another skill depend type.
Luckily all angel have the same skill i'm pretty sure farming that map give u alot Niel you can feed her to chloe to skill her up..

This forum member somehow got too much lucky ppl tell us ur secret....
I can't even think i actualy able to CR-5 these gold rush platinum unit due to low drop rate and..... well the chance is anoying enuff.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

We all actually have a bad luck, but every once in a while someone gets lucky and than he/she posts about it. Therefore we think people roll blacks all the time, get -5CR from 6 copies all the time, etc.

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Long drought no ricca... Suddenly I change my unit line up and she appears 4 in a row

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just wondering, but any ideas on what to AW now? I've got Iris and Claire, am about to AW Carry and Berenice.

Might try for Spica after that, but not really sure of what to do after that. Maybe Belinda? Got an Uzume who's been sitting inside the Barracks untouched for quite some time now too though, maybe her given she's apparently psuedo-cheat level?

Woo: First Ricca drop, and map completion too! Wooooo~

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just wondering, but any ideas on what to AW now? I've got Iris and Claire, am about to AW Carry and Berenice.

Might try for Spica after that, but not really sure of what to do after that. Maybe Belinda? Got an Uzume who's been sitting inside the Barracks untouched for quite some time now too though, maybe her given she's apparently psuedo-cheat level?

Woo: First Ricca drop, and map completion too! Wooooo~
So u have only Claire and Iris aw right now? your next units are good choices. Personally I would awaken Spica before Claire but both are useful in different ways.
U really need a soldier. Aria is great if u have her and Kaity is a good option too. That passive bonuses quickly add up and the extra stats give u a much comfortable start on almost every battle.

A sailor is a good asset too. Aw Anya is OP. Uzume too but u need a solid team to take full advantage of her.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So u have only Claire and Iris aw right now? your next units are good choices. Personally I would awaken Spica before Claire but both are useful in different ways.
U really need a soldier. Aria is great if u have her and Kaity is a good option too. That passive bonuses quickly add up and the extra stats give u a much comfortable start on almost every battle.

A sailor is a good asset too. Aw Anya is OP. Uzume too but u need a solid team to take full advantage of her.
Katie was the first to reach Level 60, not quite sure why I haven't bothered AWing her given my Barracks has dozen of soldiers and rogues.

Spica came a bit later, bought her with magic crystals, and by that time Claire was almost level 60 so I hadn't bothered with leveling her.

Anya is sitting at 72 waiting for more black fairies so I can use Happy on her afterwards.

And guess I can pull Vierra out of the Barracks.

Anywho, thanks for the comments.

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aria is great if you poured enough investment into her so that she's at min cost at which point she is your go to soldier unless you have the luxury of a min cost Jerome Aniki (my Jerome has eaten 3 of himself and still only 1 cost down). Aria is more offensive compared to Katie so sometimes you need to watch over her a little more as she'll eat more damage than Katie will. Plain old Katie is still great though and I still use her sometimes even though I have all the soldiers. She'll be even better if we can get more copies of her.

Spica is honestly a perfect option to AW since she can complement your claire. I don't like Carrie at all and I use a min cost and 5/5 Emilia as my go to valkyrie so I can't say anything about her. I think petite had an AW Carrie so maybe petite can give you a more informed opinion about her. Out of all the options I like Bernice and Spica the most, or alternatively if you have an Anya she's fantastic provided you use her often and can invest enough to skill AW her if you want to use her more offensively.

It honestly depends on the type of units you like to use. I favor my ranged over everything in the game, so my first awoken units were an Elizabeth and Nanally followed by a B. Iris and Aisha. I still don't have an awoken Bernice/Dina...but I'll get there in a couple weeks. I think my Sybilla is next.

Noodle Bowl is interesting because she provides some potent offensive capabilities to your other units. She honestly shines in situations where you already have a solid team or a cheat unit that can annihilate the map (think like a Leone/Nanally, Aisha, or Erenia, now give them even MORE attack). The drawback is that her skill AW is kind of disappointing because the cooldown is so long, I doubt you'll see yourself using the skill more than twice on normal maps. It screams to be used on subjugation missions so you can keep it in mind, but from your unit selection I think you can put her on the back burner.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Getting Spica AW is really helpful specialy we use archer like *almost* every map.
Spica atk from aw ability / prince buff / skill actualy high enuff to pierce some high def (my spica with skill activate is on 879 atk) of coz the aw ability also buff claire as well and it get more multiplier bonus when claire skill is up.

I'm not really a fan AW-ing katie as 2% def only give about 6-10 xtra def on most of my unit, well maybe this is due i don't have high def unit in 1st place other than bernice, but again def really work well to handle multiple fast atk, instead i focus AW Aria more as mentioned that 2% atk will get multiplier effect from skill activation as well, so if you able to AW uzume it might make all ur physical ranged atk-er high enuff to pierce trough all high def enemy :p (except those large monster with 1k++ def) / since spell reduction MR by % i didn't bother much on getting really high atk on magic atk as long i have just enuff magic atk unit

For sailor they are great on AW for fast aoe shot, but you will need quite alot of resources to AW them being platinum since you mention vierra.
my opinion is using ninja (specialy we got nagi from event recently) felt alot better than pre-AW sailor, unless you already stocked plenty fairy and plat cans might want to choose other class 1st.

Edit: just sugestion, if you not sure what to AW next... I recommend you focus on unit that help you able to clear daily for higher tier...

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If everyone is saying nice things about his RNG I will add mine too :p

Yesterday I "completed" Anya raising her skill from 3/5 to max with just 2 rainbow fairies. On the other hand I couldn't 4/5 -> 5/5 Spica skill with 5 remaining fairies and then one Loren (got depressed).

I totaly understand @Theshadowm - during Ricca oryginal event I was lucky enough to get 6-7 copies of her from 30% drop map with bunch of platinumfplatinum fairies. Not only I min costed her but I made her CC30 with almost none effort. I think she was my 3rd CC and moved my team to a whole new leve, of awesomeness. I think she almalone was more powerfull than whole group together. So if someone is still thinking about passing her out then I want to remind you that this decision is bad :)

ok, now some rng about gold rush: I've completed Mehlis, Raichi and Betty maps and did all of them for around 50 times. The only plaplat I've got is Corinne, totaly useless for me - during her oryginak event I've got so many copies of her she got easily raised to CC30 with only silver fairies. And min costed too. I am going to use it as food.

I would be happy to get Chloe and Shiho for some cost reduction but I hardly believe in it although I am going to eat some crystals for Mages and HA, maybe I will get nice platinum girl out of it. After I get another Carrie.

Traitor didn't get min cost nor any skill ups.

@w00t5, most of us have AW Carrie (except ppl who have plat/
black valkyrie from summon. She is kind of crappy as a valkyrie but when raised to Brunhilde, Traitor Carrie is really powerfull and eats a lot of sugar. Her attack is boosted and with strenghen skill she can change a lot of mobs into ashes. The other awesome thing about her (although thats bonus for all valkyries) you've got whole sortie return. She is very good and solid when AW.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For anyone who already CC or have Raichi lvl 30...
Can please help me check what silver she needed to CC ?

+@ Anelai
Lies my Carrie still CC60 not AW yet :( (and i don't have any plat valk)
During choosing who's to awaken objective next i choose themis instead thinking she would be helpful for monday god-tier :p

and i'm wishing this Raichi will also help me on monday god-tier daily too :D

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Used up all of the sacred crystals needed for the final stamp card. Mehlis is AW80 (-1 Cost; 4/5) thanks to the skill-up from the premium summon copy. and Krile is AW50 thanks to all of the leftovers and stuff I was hording along with awakening Lucille and Kyuteri to clear out some CC silver units. Also fed Patra 3 Fudous, which raised her skill to 4/5, which means I probably should work on her over Grania (with Gold Get, I can make money off Phalanx 2 trips)...

In the upcoming weeks/months, I need to acquire the following to AW/CC all of the units I care about:
2 CC Pirates (1 Regular Pirate in Box)
6+2 CC Healers & 2 Regular Healers (7 Regular Healers in Box)
1 CC Valkyrie (More than Enough Valkyries in Box)
1 CC Heavy
3 Regular Mage; 4+1 CC Mage (2 Barbastraff, and 4 Pales in Box)

Thanks to Patra and B. Iris, I need a ton of mages and healers. Though, AWing B. Iris isn't that important. I can just CC her, and then skill max her before Skill AWing Anya, though I would need to AW B. Iris and Echidna if I want Anya to be able to survive a hit from a 5k damage enemy for 60 seconds (I'll just have to use Berenice or Jelius to handle that kind of problem if it ever shows up).

I think I'm going to farm Low Cost Battle for affection items, though I kind of want to go back and farm for silver mages (I'll get magic crystals, and Master Assassin Kyuteri will make the diamonds a little more common). I'm definitely going to trade for 3 copies of Cyrus if he shows up in the Trading Post.

For anyone who already CC or have Raichi lvl 30...
Can please help me check what silver she needed to CC ?
Heavy, Mage, Heavy, and Fairy.

For Raichi, it's just a silver heavy.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heavy, Mage, Heavy, Fairy

For Raichi, it's just a silver heavy.
YES!!!!........
Thanks i'm seriusly low in mage department + still want to aw belinda / paula / iris / Sedis >.<
Was scared since the class called armored *mage* might need silver mage for CC instead of HA (since gold only need 1 silver to CC)

Praying next event = star event.....
Soo many unit i want to lvl >.<...... (Serra / newly AW claire + Themis (on hold cuz need claire 1st for god-tier thursday daily) + nearly hit 12 platinum fairy (should hit it when done subjugation event) then time to AW another platinum unit)

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

Praying next event = star event.....
Soo many unit i want to lvl >.<...... (Serra / newly AW claire + Themis (on hold cuz need claire 1st for god-tier thursday daily) + nearly hit 12 platinum fairy (should hit it when done subjugation event) then time to AW another platinum unit)
I am praying that we would have a week of rest with no event or at least x2 drop rate on awakening orb map.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A Japanese poster sent a queries about whether the unique serial code presents will be received if premium accounts have been cancelled.

Aegis Management Response:
"It's Nico Seiga's Judgement. Please send a query to Nico Seiga Help."
Nico Seiga Help Response:
"We will have a final answer on whether you're eligible for the presents, and send a response."

How vague.

crow_mw

Reputation score

While Spica is great AW I would not go for her if you have so few AWed units and already got AW sniper in Claire. I agree, that buffers are great to have and since you have Uzume she would be one of my first choices.

Do you have a dueler that gets status resistance upon AW, like Roana? Those are super handy at times and allow you to work around conditions that are very hard to deal with by units pre AW.

How are you standing in the gold department? If you often struggle for gold I would definitely work on one of the gold farmers, like Betty, Noel or Maurette.

Aria/Katie provide only a small buff, but for soldiers the increase in stats often comes into play.

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Farming Rita, this event has ate a chunk of SC but considering the results so far I think it was pretty worth it. All this talk about valks makes me want to get Emilia that's coming in a few hours though.

I wonder when I'll ever get around to AWing units... I feel like I have my hands full just CCing everyone. I don't even feel like I've become that much stronger considering 拠点争奪戦・前 kicks my ass still. Admittedly I've only been doing occasional blind runs and haven't seriously consulted videos yet though. I just don't get what is it with those mummies and their large hp plus while they sometimes don't hit for much, then they suddenly hit like a hammer and annihilate whatever is blocking them.

Aegis aside, is it just me that has problems loading this thread on Chrome? I can access the rest of ULMF fine for the most part but whenever going on the thread it just stops loading and gives me a blank page. Clearing cache didn't help either and it worked fine up to yesterday.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just don't get what is it with those mummies and their large hp plus while they sometimes don't hit for much, then they suddenly hit like a hammer and annihilate whatever is blocking them.
Desert Kingdom Story Map Translations:

The mummies have the same characteristic as avengers (increased damage below 50% HP, and so on), so either build a kill-lane with ranged units, use melee support units like sailors, puppeteers, or pegasus riders, or a tank-type unit that can increase their defence against them at critical health to deal with them. Burst damage characters like Bashira, Abandon-type Bandits, or your own Avengers are useful when the mummies' health becomes low.

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well that answers a lot. I did come to the conclusion to try and burst them down with ranged units but I lacked the firepower to do so properly without blockers since blockers couldn't hold the mummies well. Maybe I'll combine them with melee support units, though I'm unsure on what they would do during CD.