What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Someone should check it out but I think the latter makes the most sense. How was it calculated before even?

Also on a separate note... Lian practically received an atk buff with her affection bonus change. Can't she actually serve as something like a pseudo VH with her double arrow shot?
Platinum VH Elizabeth; Attack: 390
Defence 0→DPS655; Defence 300→D151; Defence 400→D65

Platinum RT Lian; Attack: 382
Defence 0→DPS741; Defence 300→D159; Defence 400→D74

Everything changes after Elizabeth uses her skill, but Lian's regular attack is no longer worthless.

Last edited:

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wait, what? If I'm not reading wrong, Lian can actually beat a platinum VH without counting skills? Do they have different attack speeds or something? I thought VH's shot 3 times after CC which would naturally make them superior.

As for the skill, it doesn't matter much considering Lian has CD buff, it's just a main question of whether or not she's worth using beyond her CD buff.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rear Tactician atk speed: 0.97 / sec (double hit)
Vampire hunter CC atk speed: 0.56 / sec (triple hit)

The 1 petite give is DPS as in dmg / sec
Although i'm not sure how he do the dps calculation, cuz the 1 i use info based from GC wiki.... which the number doesn't add up... think he got the atk interval / framerate from another resources

Last edited:

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Almost twice as many hits then... I see, makes sense that Lian can do more damage in regular attacks.

Well then, time to give Lian some affection and see if she's good as a regular unit in my team. Considering how many characters in my team are skill reliant, I always felt her CD reduction would be very useful. There's Chloe, Emilia, Esther, Erenia, Jerome. And then Serra, Ricca, Despia, Saki, Rita would also benefit from it moderately... in other words 10/15 of my team.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Prior to this update, Maurette couldn't one-shot the goblins in Rural Gate at AW80 without any additional buffs because her final attack stat was 594. Not even Aria could help her one-shot the goblins.

After this update, Maurette can one-shot the goblins in Rural Gate at AW64 with Aria only (612 ATK). At AW74/75, she can one-shot the goblins with zero passives. Her final attack stat should be 616 ATK at AW80. With a rank 196 prince, Aria, and Sherry, she should be able to get 797 ATK at AW80. 770 ATK is enough to kill the big goblin in one-shot.

Truly this is the best balance update ever. Since I got her skill to 5/5 last night, I'll be able to get her skill AW and start to look for ways to take advantage of this skill and her AW ability. I must get Hana, Waltz, and Lian leveled up. I must also save up magic crystals and make duplicates of her when she returns to the trading post.

My time to be a gold farmer has come. Rural gate is my home.

Last edited:

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

^ That's a lot of gold in a run.

Tried out Lian with the charisma I had. She's good enough as a ranged unit. Now I'm regretting not CRing Lian as well as Corinne. They're pretty fine as it is but would've been even better with CR. Didn't think they'd end up being useful enough to bother with CRing. Though to begin with I hardly had any time to CR both of them since I was busy with other things the entire time. Oh well, at least I can praise myself for actually bothering with getting Lian at all despite her negative reputation of being useless until AW or else I'd regret more...

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess that makes awakening lian a bit more tolerable her skill even with the awakened version is still not that great to me
I can't wait to see that machinist since today's the day for the emails

also trying to devise a way I can beat the skill awaken fairy map without awakening too many more units I think I can almost do this if I use dine instead of karma (dont have her awakened yet) but in order to have the cost I would need to not summon that dancer don't have one awakened anyway. I imagine the absence of that dancer would mean the enemy dine or sybillia dont die fast enough unless these npcs have crap mdef like the daily mission ones seem to all have I could skill awaken spica with my last fairy to blender both of them just that might put me in a tight spot for the magic crystal daily until I can awaken a replacement for spica's physical dmg

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@marcus
Can you show us all your awakened units? It might give us an idea of how you plan to do that mission and we should be able help you clear it and give you advice.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

also have a lvl 70 sherry but I only have 1 unicorn knight orb left planning to AW anya to fill that spot where Berenice was put

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Was that gold samurai actually worth AWing? I have one rotting around from 2k summons.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can use Yuyu instead of Belinda. The prince can go in place of Marie, but he'll still need some kind of support. Maybe Chloris can help kill the Black Armors that pass through, even though she would best be used to help kill Deine. You'll need to figure out what to do with Farne. She should be good to use, but I don't know where she'll fit in the deployment order and positioning. It's the one thing about your team that I'm unable to account for because you have to time her skill use.

You'll need a ganker to kill Aisha. You will have to AW Themis or Sherry. Sherry is better overall because she'll buff up your gold units and I would recommend her over Themis. While Themis or Sherry is fighting Aisha, you can place AW Iris to give them a deployment heal. Sherry at AW40 should work fine and should only need the deployment heal to safely gank Aisha.

Luckily I had a trial run previously recorded months ago and this was how I used Sherry.

Overall, you'll need to AW Anya, Iris, and one of the Princess. I'll try to record a run tomorrow to show you I how run mine with similar units.

I'll try to do a run with these units:

Not including Mia. She's there to give me gold. :D

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Today is July 3rd so has anyone received their Machine Knight Fee yet ?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dont think I can allow sybilla to wallk around like in that video I dont have karma AW to eat her magic spam unless I can have chizuru sit up their long enough to get her skill up

@shadowm Im not sure I havent used her to block any bosses yet but her 5/5 skill dodges both magic and range attacks 80% unlike rogue dodge

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The goal in the first place is to get a Skill Fairy. You can let Sybilla walk through and you should be able to get a 1 or 2-star clear. Try to get a 3-star clear in the future when you are more ready. :p

Your samurai can only take two hits from Sybilla, but it's better than nothing. It can help delay her a bit while also protecting some of your ranged units.

edit:
I just got an email from niconico and it contains a serial code. That makes me glad they didn't exclude the people who let their premium subscriptions run out.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I cancelled my Niconico premium account before July so that mean i will not get any serial code then . What a rip off.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@arisato minato
I had my subscription canceled and I still got the email. They don't send everyone an email in one batch. From my previous experience after attending the first conference, they sent out the serial codes in waves and it could take hours before you get yours.

Last edited:

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@arisato minato
I had my subscription canceled and I still got the email. They don't send everyone an email in one batch. From my previous experience after attending the first conference, they sent out the serial codes in waves and it could take hours before you get yours.
Got my email as well. I Only received the Chrono Witch though.

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, got it but no Fee.