What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Is 20 SC enough to guarantee a black unit from 5 Sc gacha roll :/

Wanna Nanaly ... but I dunno
With 3% chance of a black unit and 50% to get a silver, what do you think?

I feel tempted to roll not for the blacks but for the gold druid. I'm not particularly willing to gamble for the low odds of blacks and I have a feeling that the goddess would mock me even if I did roll a black by having it be a repeat but golds have somewhat more acceptable odds. (still bad though).

btw: I just realize what is the true purpose of Liana's Healing Treasure. It is to keep her from killing herself when she was deployed.
What?

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

When Liana was deployed, her body bent to a S-shape, her right hand constantly hang up to support her owl while her left hand have to hold the staff and move up and down all the time to heal other while standing in that S-shape pose.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3 Platinum Armors from this week's Monday daily mission. I was worried about not having any more Platinum Armors after using the ones I had a few weeks ago. This is also the first time I've ever gotten more than 2 in one week, from what I'm able to recall, and it's quite fortunate for me because I usually get 1 or 2 per month from the Monday daily.

Thanks to the 1.5x gold buff I purchased, it was able to make me be more productive. So far, in this past week, I've awakened Mia, got Maurette's Skill AW, awakened Saki, and got Saki's Skill AW. I currently have enough gold to awaken Anya and I will be able to get her skill AW as well by Thursday. It's going to be disappointing to see all the gold I've farmed vanish again when I'm able to purchase an AW fairy later this week. It makes me glad that the gold buff is 2 weeks because it gives me time to recover gold, although I wish I could go back to doing to highest cost story mission again so I can raise all the units I've recently obtained. They're all stuck in limbo because the only thing I've been doing is farming Rural Gate and selling everything I get.

My future plan is to embrace the gimmicks:

-I will awaken Shuuka for the -2 cost for units deployed after her, while she is deployed. Give me her revival event.
-Still try to get cost reductions for Saki and Hien.
-9 cost Hien, 12 cost Saki and Nagi, and 14 cost Hina is going to be awesome with an AW Tactician. I want Azami's revival event.
-2 cost Waltz and 2(1) cost Hana is going to help the Ninjas murder everything in sight.
-Lian is there to reduce the CT of the dancers.
-Corinne is there to support the Ninjas and help them against highly armored enemies.
-Olivia is my duelist. Anya's slot is a flexible spot where I can swap her for other units such as Eden or Jelius.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how many gold get units do you have and your making about 5k per a rural gate run? wondering if maybe I should try this gold farming with patras+ maurette since people seem to be able to summon blacks from it though I believe it could take about 20 million gold on average might be possible with about 40 crystals and a month and 1/2 of gold farming all your stamina everyday.

Tedious but maybe worth it compared to premium summoning since that would probably come with about 200 silvers all the AW mats I could ever need

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@marcus
I have Betty and Maurette, but I only use AW64 Maurette since she can one-shot goblins with just Aria's AW ability. Any lower and she'll need the Prince's passive to one-shot goblins. Deploy once, set 2x speed to on, then switch to another tab.

I've been making 5k average if I include the units I sold. It could be more but I don't keep track of the gold I'm getting. It's possible for me to get up to 6.4k gold but that's if I'm lucky with Gold Get procs. After I awakened Mia, I was left with less than 10k gold. Then I decided to spend 1 SC to refill charisma and I was able to get 200k gold and immediately got Maurette's Skill AW. That sets the average to 5.7k gold for that specific time.

It's probably inefficient to spend SC just on Rural Gate because that's ~400-450 gold per charisma. I only did it because it hurts to see the Prince be so poor and left with little gold. It's also because I wanted to see how much I'll get with Mia.

I feel like I'm going to make a spreadsheet about this later..

Edit:
Thanks Petite for that information about gold farming. I'll be incorporating that information in my notes. The numbers are disturbingly close to my anecdote even without going deeper into the numbers. The 1.5x Drop bonus definitely makes a significant difference in gold gain.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rural Gate (12) (45 enemies; 600 gold):
Iron Soldier (71x2), Iron Archer (71x2), Bronze Hector (51)
Gold Per Trip: 900 (990 with Noel); Selling Iron: 852 (+Hector: 1107); Total Possible Gold Per Charisma: 174.75; Gold Per Day: 83,880
Average Gold Per Trip (Gold Get & Noel): 2475 (1.5x Shop Bonus: 3712.5); Total Possible Gold Per Charisma: 298.5 (1.5x: 401.625); Gold Per Day: 143,280 (1.5x: 192,780)
2 Weeks: 2,005,920 (1.5x: 2,698,920); 5 Sacred Crystal on Charisma (Rank 200: 427): 637,297.5 (857,469.375); Possible Summons from 630k Gold: ~362 (850k: ~488)

39 Stamina & 780 Charisma No Crystal Farming with AW Noel:
High-tier (13 Trips): 1.95 Plat (2.925 1.5x); 345,150 Gold (485,550 1.5x)
Extreme-tier (9 Trips*): 1.8 Plat (2.7 1.5x); 342,900 Gold (440,100 1.5x)
*60 Leftover Charisma; 12 Leftover Stamina; 1 Sacred Crystal On Charisma For +4 trips: 2.6 Plat Buckets (3.9 1.5x Bonus); 495,300 Gold (635,700 1.5x)

EDIT:
Forgot to add this to the event info post, but Paladins (awakened Dark Fighters) have a class perk that's like an Avenger's perk where their defence is increased up to 1.5x if their HP drops below 50%.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do you remember what you posted the base summoning chance for blacks was approximately? I think I only average about 100k per a crystal from the monday daily so about x2 the gold if I spam rural though I cant quite afk the map and kill everyone with gold get I think Id need betty or to summon blockers my lvl 42 maurette can 1 shot with the passive dancer buff aria may have been helping also

tomylee001001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what is the percentages of the special base summon done using "Crystal Fragment". and should i use them now or is there some chance up event for that too?

btw i really love this game but why this game doesnt have any voice lots of the dmm game has voice but why not this one has too :confused:.

Also @Pettite is there any info about the next event?

Last edited:

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

what is the percentages of the special base summon done using "Crystal Fragment". and should i use them now or is there some chance up event for that too?
Just use them, there is no other use for them and there's never a chance up.

I got a question of my own, is Aria or Belinda worth levelling up if they're not cost reduced at all? I've been doing fine without them, but I know they're quite strong.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It would help if you let us know what units you've been using instead of using Aria and Belinda. It's hard to gauge whether or not your Aria and/or Belinda will be an improvement for your team. If you've been doing fine without them, then it's most likely unnecessary for you to raise them.

I went ahead and checked out your post history and I believe you're better off not having to worry about raising Belinda. Reason being is that her AW ability will only benefit one class of units and it's not very often where you'll place two witches in your team. Another reason is that you have Kikyou, who will buff your whole team instead of just one class. You'll want to raise Belinda if you still need to complete or you might find her useful for when you need to field a team of witches and want them all buffed. Having Kikyou and/or Uzume should trump any other class-specific buffers and will have high priority for team slots unless you really want certain units to perform at their highest potential.

Edit:
I just noticed I skipped talking about other specific points such as skills. I might update this post later if I'm not too busy.

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It would help if you let us know what units you've been using instead of using Aria and Belinda. It's hard to gauge whether or not your Aria and/or Belinda will be an improvement for your team. If you've been doing fine without them, then it's most likely unnecessary for you to raise them.

I went ahead and checked out your post history and I believe you're better off not having to worry about raising Belinda. Reason being is that her AW ability will only benefit one class of units and it's not very often where you'll place two witches in your team. Another reason is that you have Kikyou, who will buff your whole team instead of just one class. You'll want to raise Belinda if you still need to complete or you might find her useful for when you need to field a team of witches and want them all buffed. Having Kikyou and/or Uzume should trump any other class-specific buffers and will have high priority for team slots unless you really want certain units to perform at their highest potential.

Edit:
I just noticed I skipped talking about other specific points such as skills. I might update this post later if I'm not too busy.
Actually, yes I still cannot do that map yet. That map sucks so hard and I've been trying to figure out how to 2 star it.

My Eliza is 3/10. Meanwhile, my soldiers is just an AW47 Katie, and lvl40 Assal. I do have a Zenobia I recently gacha'd. It's just I heard they're two of the strongest units of their class. I also have a Figuneria I recently gacha'd as well. Would it just be better to work on leveling up Zenobia and Figuneria over a non cost down, Aria and Belinda?

I could always just wait for Belinda and Aria revival again.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I mimicked this with yuyu instead of belinda Im not sure if its possible to do it without a range extend witch it may need a certain skill level also lvl 2 or 3 maybe

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Base Summoning:
Iron: 54.196912%; Bronze: 43.357524%; Silver: 2.384679%; Gold: 0.04543% (36.5%*); Platinum: 0.011352% (10%*); Black: 0.004128% (4%*)
*Chance of at Least One Every 1k Summons.

Base Summoning SP:
Iron: 32.998966%; Bronze: 43.99824%; Silver: 18.001269%; Gold: 4.399934% (98.88%*); Platinum: 0.55% (42.38%*); Black: 0.05% (4.8%*)
*Chance of at Least One Every 100 Summons.

The only reason to hold back on Base Summoning SP is that it's a known fact that the units are weighted. You're more likely to summon a male unit over a female one, and there's a small possibility that not all characters are available from Base or Base SP summoning.

As of right now, no one has reported ever summoning the Gold Princess Themis from Base summoning despite people summoning both platinum and black princesses (Lilia, Sherry, Sybilla and Olivia). Oddly enough someone summoned the Gold Avenger Dorothy, so it would be really strange that they would make Themis a Premium-only unit. Dorothy is the newest character introduced to the game that has been summoned from Base or Base SP, and some of the platinum and black units before her haven't been reported yet (Mikoto, Minerva, and Uzume). Minerva came before Olivia, so who's available in Base or Base SP summoning seems to be decided arbitrarily if certain characters are really excluded. Finally, someone supposedly summoned Aisha from Base SP, but there's no proof to verify this.

Also @Pettite is there any info about the next event?
I would make a post if there's any new information on the public twitter or community board. The info you're curious about is generally posted on Wednesday. It's Monday right now...

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Using the live video as a base for future unit....
Whats your guess going to be our next event unit :p
my guess is 1 of those 2h swd user and introduced as new class ;)

And that remind me about the black soldier too probably or almost 99% likely it will become another gacha unit -.-

Well the leak info will be released in wednesday so let's just have fun making a guess for now :p

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Woke up at 4 in the morning. Like I just went *zwing* and thought to myself today's the day....
Did the Monday aw map second try thanks to nasu sama's greatness.

*sniff*
It's gonna be a good day

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Base Summoning:
Iron: 54.196912%; Bronze: 43.357524%; Silver: 2.384679%; Gold: 0.04543% (36.5%*); Platinum: 0.011352% (10%*); Black: 0.004128% (4%*)
*Chance of at Least One Every 1k Summons.

Base Summoning SP:
Iron: 32.998966%; Bronze: 43.99824%; Silver: 18.001269%; Gold: 4.399934% (98.88%*); Platinum: 0.55% (42.38%*); Black: 0.05% (4.8%*)
*Chance of at Least One Every 100 Summons.
The rates for 1000 summons don't actually seem too bad when thinking in the context that you'd likely summon a pile of silvers (instead of premium summon where you either get something or one silver). Though 2mill is a hefty sum and I don't know if I want to imagine how fun it is to actually click through 1000 summons...

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Leave it to Ricca~! Battlefield Where the Strong Gather by Okowa:

I just awakened my Ricca, though I've been busy farming orb dailies, so I haven't had time to rehabilitate her. I have 2 extra copies laying in Lita-chan's House from the New Year's Day Gold Rush that I'm going to feed her when I mass feed any future units for cost-reductions and skill-ups, since I'm more likely to get a skill-up from that than hope I get lucky like I did with Emilia (the game spited me by making it so she become 4/5 -5 with only enough copies to reach LV50 with 3 silver fairies with two extra copies remaining).

I made the mistake of trying to immediately skilll-up B. Iris to 5/5 after I CCed her with rainbow fairies, and she consumed 13 rainbow fairies (I had her fail a few 75% skill-ups). I have 45 rainbows left, which isn't going to be enough if Lilia, Ridy, and Grania consume that many to go from 1/5 to 5/5 along with all of my other characters at 4/5.

@theshadowm:
Use a macro, so you can go make yourself tea while the game summons units for you. I do my base summoning when I'm watching vidoes on youtube or listening to a podcast, since it requires very little concentration (like crocheting while you watch television).

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

Use a macro, so you can go make yourself tea while the game summons units for you. I do my base summoning when I'm watching vidoes on youtube or listening to a podcast, since it requires very little concentration (like crocheting while you watch television).
Which macro did you use Petite ? I used the one that work using uwsc and it occupy my entire screen and could only summon 100 times per set up.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@arisato
The 1 i use is mouse recorder.... its a small simple program with hotkey easy to record play and save ur macro.

Google "Mouserecorder.exe" it should link you to the site forum... *the 1 at autohotkey site* (Not mouserecorder.com)

crow_mw

Reputation score

EDIT:
Forgot to add this to the event info post, but Paladins (awakened Dark Fighters) have a class perk that's like an Avenger's perk where their defence is increased up to 1.5x if their HP drops below 50%.
Wow that is really nice. If you are not trying to block something that can 1-shot you (golem), than they can have almost 1k def.