WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Upcoming Spoiler:
-New Class "Thaumaturge" (呪術師)
+Two Effects to Enemies within Range:
1) Lowers Enemy Attack.
2) Self or Allies Instantly Kill Enemies Whose HP is Below a Certain Point.

(Summon) Platinum Thaumaturge Eva:

Skill: Curse Voice (raises effect of class's above two characteristics)

Premium Summoning Banner:

Eva's Skill and Unsorted Rune Lord AW Skills:
Curse Voice (カースボイス): (s; range yx; enemy attack power greatly decreased, and enemies below 30% HP will instantly die; AS: ; WT: 5; CT: )

Dream Sword (ドリームソード): (s; self: defence 0; range yx; attacks z enemies within range; magic attack; AS: ; WT: 5; CT: )

Prismatic Magic Sword (七色魔法剣): (s; attack and defence yx; pursuit effect raised to 50%; magic attack; AS: ; WT: 5; CT: )

Brilliant Sword (ブリリアントソード): (s; attack yx; range zx; shortens time between attacks; magic attack; AS: ; WT: 5; CT: )

Isis Sword Dance (イシュスの剣舞): (s; attack and range yx; regenerates HP of allies' within range; magic attack; skill strengthened afterwards; AS: ; WT: 5; CT: )

Curse Voice (カースボイス): (s; class characteristic effect raised yx; AS: ; WT: 5; CT: )

Magic Sword Rampage (魔法剣・暴走): (s; attack yx; magic attack; skill automatically activates; AS: ; WT: 5; CT: )

Piercing Sword (ピアッシングソード): (s; attack yx; range zx; true damage; AS: ; WT: 5; CT: )

Double Slash (ダブルスラッシュ): (s; attack yx; 2-consecutive magic attacks; AS: ; WT: 5; CT: )

Exes Sword (エグゼスソード): (s; attack yx; magic attack; AS: ; WT: 5; CT: )
Wow, The new class might have small range to counter that deadly effect.
On Other hand, some Rune Lord AW skill looks nice and some could be guess ended up with who.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

we're getting another one of those super op skill swordsmasters again so soon after the first one? literally only been a month and a half since we got the other one

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay.....
maximise unit is 27 star (expecting 10 map = 10 SC)
and the last star made the unit hit lvl 60.... thats really great news for me as this will saved me 6 plat fairy + 2 plat cans :D (usualy start using fairy / cans on 50+)
o well done 1st 3 map out of curiosity (there shadow of really annoying boss enemy -.-) will continue the event map during weekend as of now going to use natural recovery to farm magic crystal
PS: i demand necromancer revival T_T......

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thank you aegis for being so kind too me! <3 and going back to sleep now

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

f[hook=event]Maintenance Update On July 9th:[/hook]
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Certain Kill Technique that Shakes the Earth" (大地を震わす必殺剣) Begins.
-Revival Mission "Secret Magic Technique" (魔術の秘法) Begins on Sat-Sun (11-12th).
-Platinum Mage Odette (Skill 1/16; Increases magic resistance to all allies).
Other:
-Rune Lord Skill Awakening Added.
-Elva Added to Summoning.
-Certain Enemy Unit Sprite Size Modified.
-Divine Intervention of the Goddess Graphic Button Modified.
-"Swift Attack Formation Type" Changed in Order to be Reflected in Token.
-Attack Up Effects Changed to Also Affect NPC units.
-Certain Dialogues Changed.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
Apology:
-One crystal for users registered before July 9th for bug involving Olivia and Estelle's cost reduction abilities, and Assassination I and Ability bug where it's not possible to instant kill certain enemies.

New Class "Hex/Curse User" (呪術使い):
-Class has two characteristics to enemies within range:
1) Lowers enemy attack.
2) Enemies with low HP instantly die if they receive an attack from self or allies.

Rune Lord Skill AW:
Anemone (アネモネ):
Sword Enhance (ソードエンハンス): (30s; 1.6x attack; magical attack; AS: 32; WT: 40; CT: 60)
Exes Sword (エグゼスソード): (25s; attack 2.0x; magic attack; AS: 32; WT: 36.6; CT: 55)

Charlotte (シャルロット):
Magic Sword (魔法剣): (20s; 1.4x attack; magical attack; AS: 32; WT: 15; CT: 30)
Magic Sword Rampage (魔法剣・暴走): (20s; attack 1.5x; magic attack; skill activates on its own; AS: 32; WT: 10; CT: 20)

Hores (ホルエス):
Sword Enhance (ソードエンハンス): (30s; 1.6x attack; magical attack; AS: 42; WT: 30; CT: 60)
Double Slash (ダブルスラッシュ): (30s; attack 1.5x; 2-consecutive magic attacks; AS: 42; WT: 30; CT: 60)

Sabine (サビーネ):
Excellent Sword (エクセレントソード): (90s; attack and range 1.3x; magic attack; AS: 32; WT: 55; CT: 110)
Piercing Sword (ピアッシングソード): (80s; attack 1.7x; range 1.4x; true damage; AS: 32; WT: 57.5; CT: 115)

Certain Kill Technique that Shakes the Earth:
-Platinum Sword Master Gloria
-Skill: Ougi Rock Destroying Sword (奥義 岩砕滅隆剣)

Star Trial:
5: Gloria Joins
7: Initial Level 10
9: Skill 2/10
10: Initial Level 20
11: Skill 3/10
12: Cost -1
13: Skill 4/10
14: Initial Level 30
15: Skill 5/10
16: Cost -1
17: Skill 6/10
18: Initial Level 40
19: Skill 7/10
20: Cost -1
21: Skill 8/10
22: Initial Level 50
23: Skill 9/10
24: Cost -1
25: Skill 10/10
26: Cost -1
27: Initial Level 60
Other:
5: Gold Armour
6: Magic Crystal x3
7: Gold Armour
8: Gold Fairy
9: Gold Armour
10: Magic Crystal x5
12: Gold Armour
14: Gold Fairy
16: Platinum Armour
19: Magic Crystal x7
22: Platinum Fairy
23: Platinum Armour
24: Rainbow Fairy
27: Platinum Fairy
28: Platinum Armour
29: Spirit Queen
30: Rainbow Fairy

Armour Consumed by Hatred (20/1) (怨念の宿る鎧):
Iron Bandit (x2), Bouquet ()
Story:
(beginning)
???: "Fumu... I thought humans were all puny, foolish creatures, but watching them tremble in fear like this is quite amusing..."
???: "The despair on their faces as all means of escape are barred from them is funny."
Anna: "Prince, this way! We must hurry to the citizens' rescue!"
Calliope: "It looks like armoured monsters are among the enemy. Magic is effective against armoured monsters, Prince."
Mortimer: "The power of us bandits is enough to cut through any hard armour."
(end)
Anna: "Thank goodness... It looks like there aren't any more monsters. I dare not think what would've happened if we arrived any later..."
Anna: "However, the assault this time... It looked like the monsters were specifically aiming for the residents. It might be best to strengthen the alert of the kingdom."

Assault Swordmaster (30/2) (強襲の剣士):
Silver Witch Nenya (), Bronze Heavy Russel (), Magic Crystal ()
Story:
(beginning)
Soldier: "Report! An armoured monster band is following after us! Awaiting your orders to intercept them!"
(mid-battle)
???: "It looks like they finally made it... However, it's still too early for me to be their opponent. I'll leave the rest to you."
Anna: "Please wait! You're the one that's leading the monsters, right?"
(Gloria appears)
Swordmaster: "... ... Let's go, strike them down."
Carrie: "Prince, that swordswoman looks quite skilled."
Anna: "There's no such thing as being too precautious. Prince, please be careful."
(end)
Swordmaster: "You're the... Prince..."
Anna: "Prince, please take care."
Swordmaster: "Cheh... I'm being manipulated by the monsters... Disgraceful..."
Anna: "By monsters...? Umm, if it's all right with you, would you please tell us everything in detail? Prince, let's return to the castle at once."

Gloria Introduction:
Gloria: "Sorry about earlier. I'm Gloria. As you can see, I'm a swordmaster."
Gloria: "The other day, my country was attacked by an army of monsters. Before long, my country was destroyed..."
Gloria: "I was pursuing and fighting the monsters in order to take vengeance for my comrades..."
Gloria: "Either it was because I was blinded by my pursuit to annihilate all of the monsters, but at some point, my mind became cloudy... When I came to, I was fighting with you."
Gloria: "Though it's just me saying this, but I was a well-known swordmaster in my country. I have buried a great many monsters with the certain kill technique of this great sword."
Gloria: "I may have been consumed by that power."
Gloria: "The monsters who destroyed my country are building up forces in various places, and are seeking to destroy this country as well."
Gloria: "I'm sorry for repeating what happened to my homeland. I'll do whatever I can to repay the debt with my own hands... and with this power, I'll definitely defeat the monsters ...!"

Red Army (40/3) (赤の軍勢):
Silver Samurai Iroha (), Silver Mage Pales (), Bronze Archer Ars (x2), Platinum Fairy ()
Story:
(beginning)
Gloria: "I'll investigate the movements of the monsters' boss who destroyed my country. Sorry, but I shall be acting separately."
Anna: "Understood. Whatever you do, please take care..."
Soldier: "Report! Monsters are approaching this way!"
Alyssa: "Prince, please watch for the cannon fire from the armoured monsters. Call whenever you have need for us healers."
(end)
Anna: "We somehow managed to settle things here. However, I received a report from the soldiers earlier that monsters have appeared in another place. Let's hurry after them!"

Threatening Certain Kill Sword (50/5) (脅威の必殺剣):
Silver Soldier Phyllis (), Silver Bandit Funes (), Platinum Armour (), Bouquet (x2)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "Prince, the monsters have appeared! Quickly prepare for battle!"
(Gloria appears)
Monster: "They, destroyed, your country. Hated, enemy...!"
Monster: "Destroy them, with your, Ougi...!"
Gloria: "They... destroyed... my... country..."
Anna: "Gloria-san...! It looks like she's being controlled by the monsters. She's being controlled, so we have no choice but to neutralise her."
Anna: "Moreover, the monsters were talking about an 'Ougi'. Please stay on your guard."
(end)
Anna: "Gloria-san! Are you OK!?"
Gloria: "Ughh... I made contact with the monster that appeared to be their boss."
Gloria: "When I heard his voice, my heart was filled with hate... and when I noticed, I lost my mind..."
Gloria: "Moreover, when I was fighting with you, I don't remember it clearly, but I felt as if the monsters could see all of the Prince's army."
Anna: "Maybe the monsters are controlling people's minds and bodies by interfering with their negative human emotions."
Gloria: "Damn it all, to have my mind attacked by this sort of thing... My training is insufficient..."
Anna: "Gloria-san, please be careful! From now on, we'll support you. Let's go together."

Abominable Snowman Band (70/6) (雪男の群れ):
Silver Rogue Ballad (), Silver Pirate Giovanni (), Silver Gunner Persis (), Crystal (x4)
Story:
(beginning)
???: "Fuhahaha. If I pour my magical power into them and add them to my playing pieces..."
Yeti: "Ukyakya!!"
???: "Perfect, the Prince has also arrived. Now then, you shall fight."
Yeti: "You, no order!! No order us!"
(Yeti appears)
???: "Aah. They're gone. I expected an increase in their fighting potential, but I didn't expect to hear them say that."
???: "Well, it's fine so long as I can have them fight with the Prince."
Anna: "I received a report from the inhabitants of the snowy mountain that the mountain yetis have gone on a rampage. This looks like the place in the report."
Yeti: "Human! Defeat!!"
Anna: "The yeti are normally peaceful, so I thought they weren't this much of a warlike race..."
Anna: "They're attacking, so it can't be helped. Let's repel them!"
Anna: "I hear fierce snowstorms that will obscure our vision will blow in the snowy mountains from time to time. Whatever you do, please be careful."
(end)
Anna: "Good work in the snowy mountains. We accomplished our goal, so let's return to the castle and warm ourselves."

Revival Mission "Secret Magic Technique":
-Available on Sat-Sun (July 11st 0:00~12th 23:59).
-Platinum Magician Odette.

Successor of the Secret (15/0):
Story:
(beginning)
Monster: "Found her! This woman, kill! Kill!"
Odette: "My, how stubborn. I have no business with you. Will you please leave me be?"
Monster: "Gigegya! Gigegya!"
Soldier: "Prince! The person over there is being attacked by monsters!"
Odette: "I'm in luck. This may end without fighting. That's the Prince I heard so much about..."

Odette Introduction:
Odette: "You're the Prince that's the descendant of the legendary hero and leading the army that's subjugating the monsters, I presume."
Odette: "Did you also desire my secret and went out in search of me?"
Odette: "Eh! What secrets, you say...? Could it be you don't know who I am? You just came across me by coincidence?"
Odette: "No way, that's impossible... Are you sure the goddess is guiding you?"
Odette: "First, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Odette, the travelling magician."
Odette: "And the reason the monsters were searching for me is because they want to interfere with the secret I inherited."
Odette: "Obstructing magical power in the surrounding area is my secret."
Odette: "To put it simply, if I'm with you, I can protect all of your allies from magical attacks. How do you reckon? Wonderful, isn't it?"
Odette: "However, I won't become your ally, Prince. Why? Fighting with monsters is foolishness."
Odette: "Monsters become stronger the more they fight. As you grow more experienced, you're giving birth to stronger monsters from your battles."
Odette: "It would be best not to fight unless you're prepared to exterminate the monsters. I advise that you flee from the monsters and go into hiding."
Odette: "What, you're telling me you're prepared to exterminate them? ... Surely you must be joking."
Odette: "You know you're prepared? Well then, I shall test whether your power is enough to be prepared for that."

Monster Extermination Beginner-tier (25/2) (魔物退治 初級):
Odette (4), Bronze Ars (25), Iron Mage (50), Magic Crystal I (15)
Story:
(beginning)
Odette: "Yaa, Prince. How are you?"
Odette: "It appears you're ready to challenge the test I prepared for you."
Odette: "It's not a big deal as far as tests go. You win by fighting with monsters like you usually do."
Odette: "However, mere fighting isn't interesting. So I'm going to hinder you with my secret technique."
Odette: "If you defeat the monsters while I'm interfering, then it's your win, Prince."
Odette: "Well then, let's go. Keep in mind I'm lowering your magical firepower."

Monster Extermination Mid-tier (30/2) (魔物退治 中級):
Silver Mage Valery (10), Bronze Russel (25), Magic Crystal II (20), Magic Crystal I (20)
Story:
(beginning)
Odette: "Now then, the next test. Slumbering within this island are treasures known as magic crystals and the guardians that are protecting them."
Odette: "They're highly resistant to magic to begin with. Of course, I'm also hindering you with my secret technique, so exercise caution."

Monster Extermination High-tier (35/3) (魔物退治 上級):
Odette (8, 100 first drop), Silver Heavy Bernard (10), Iron Heavy (50), Magic Crystal I (15)
Story:
(beginning)
Odette: "The spirits of warriors will appear in this graveyard. I'll have you defeat them."
Odette: "Spirits won't follow the roads, so you should be careful."

Monster Extermination Extreme-tier (60/6) (魔物退治 極級):
Odette (50), Silver Witch Calliope (10), Bronze Roy (25), Magic Crystal I (15)
Story:
(beginning)
Maribelle: "Hi, I'm Maribelle."
Hina: "—And I'm Hina!"
Hina & Maribelle: "And we're here to tell you about our sensational new blend."
Maribelle: "So if your soil's gone off the boil, and you got nothing for your toil. Our blood and bones will fix you up a treat."
Hina: "Our new blend that's rich in nitrate, calcium, and potassium will get your garden growing great. That's our guarantee."
Hina & Maribelle: "A Hina and Maribelle guarantee that is."
Maribelle: "So whether you're sprinkling on your veggies—"
Hina: "Or sowing for the summer—"
Maribelle: "We'll fertilise ya!"
Odette: "... Hina and Maribelle's powerful new blend. And I've had the chance to use it myself, by the way. And it's splendid stuff."
Odette: "Your Agapanthus will be overdrive. Your Frangipani'll look just fantastic. In fact, it's so good, they could make it from Anya."
(grinding)
(grinding)
(grinding)
Anya: "AaaAaaNnnnyanyanyanyaaaaa~"
Maribelle: "We got liquid gold here, Hina!"
Hina: "There's so much more goodness in them when they haven't carked it with the heart beating and all that."

Subjugation Mission "Awoken Subterranean Dragon Clan":
-Event Lasts Until July 23rd.
-Cost Won't Regenerate (Bring Valkyries and Reinforcement Soldiers).

Introduction:
Erenia: "My name is Erenia. Prince, I have heard tales of your bravery."
Erenia: "Long ago, there was a was race called 'dragonewts' they say fought as monster troops during the Millennium War."
Erenia: "Their entire bodies are covered in thick scales, and they possess uncommon strength. Furthermore, they say the long-lived dragonewts are highly intelligent."
Erenia: "I heard that one clan of dragonewts that hid themselves deep beneath the earth long ago responded to the monsters' revival, and were plotting an invasion to the upper world, but then gave up and are now co-existing peacefully with humans."
Erenia: "However, unlike the earlier clan that turned moderate, I received word that the seal was released on another clan of dragonewts led by the 'Dark Elder' who had been sealed during the Millennium War for his brutal cruelty."
Erenia: "I fear the seal was released in accordance with the monsters' increase in activity..."
Erenia: "Unlike the moderate dragonewts, 'Black Elder' is from a clan of dragonewts who enjoy conflict, so it's impossible to settle the matter by reasoning with them. In other words, we have no choice but to fight."
Erenia: "That's where my request comes in... There's a village where many humans live above the revived dragonewts invasion route."
Erenia: "Considering the enemies' forces, I regret to say this, but it's not possible to stop them with just the power of the dragon knighthood I belong to..."
Erenia: "We built a base at the entrance of the cavern where the dragonewts had been sealed. How about it, Prince? Do you care to stop the dragonewts led by the 'Black Elder' at that base for the sake of the people living in the village?"
Erenia: "..."
Erenia: "I'm relieved... so you will fight them. As expected of the kind-hearted Prince... *cough* *cough*"
Erenia: "At least you're famous for being a good-natured prince! I'm reassured. I'll lead you to the base."
Erenia: "The battle this time will be a 'Great Subjugation Mission' where the goal is to just defeat the enemy."
Erenia: "Great Subjugation Missions are different from regular missions in several ways, so please pay attention."
Erenia: "First, the goal of a Great Subjugation Mission is to 'defeat the enemy', nothing more."
Erenia: "Defeating the enemy is much more important than preventing casualties on our side."
Erenia: "You'll clear the mission even if your life reaches zero, and the number of enemies you defeated will be tallied in the results."
Erenia: "Please focus on defeating as many monsters as possible without fear of being wounded."
Erenai: "This time, your deployment cost won't regenerate over time."
Erenia: "So, don't forget to include those with the skill 'Reinforcement' or Valkyries in your team."
Erenia: "Finally, even if you defeat the enemy, you won't receive any EXP, gold, or drops, so keep this point in mind."
Erenia: "Now then, Prince, let's begin the 'Great Subjugation Mission'."

Single Map Rewards:
100: Silver Mage Pales
300: Spirit Queen (Joker Fairy)
400: Platinum Armour
500: 50 Magic Crystals

Multiple Map Rewards:
Every 100: Crystal Fragment (0~2000)
Every 200: Crystal Fragment (2001~10,000)
1000: Gold Fairy
2000: Platinum Fairy
3000: Black Fairy
4000: Gold Fairy
5000: Platinum Fairy
6000: Black Fairy
7000: Gold Fairy
8000: Platinum Fairy
9000: Black Fairy
10,000: Rainbow Fairy

Beginner-tier (15) (目覚めし地底の竜群 初級): 100
High-tier (30) (目覚めし地底の竜群 上級): 300
Extreme-tier (35) (目覚めし地底の竜群 極級): 400
God-tier (40) (目覚めし地底の竜群 神級): 500

Divine Intervention of the Goddess:
(Rank Over 51; 31-50; -30; -10)
-Physical Damage Decreased 40% (10; 5; 3; Free)
-Magical Damage Decreased 40% (10; 5; 3; Free)
-All Unit Deployment Cost -2 (10; 5; 3; Free)
-Bandit Attack Multiplied by 1.7 (7; 3; 2; Free)
-Mage Attack Multiplied by 1.7 (7; 3; 2; Free)
-Dragon Shaman, Healer, and Feng-shui User-type Healing Multiplied by 1.7 (5; 2; 1; Free)
-Eva Attack Multiplied by 1.7 and Cost Decreased by 1/2

Premium Summoning:
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Platinum: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Platinum Hex/Curse User Eva
+Skill: Curse Voice (s; class characteristic effect raised; WT: ; CT: )
-Black Mage Estelle
-Black Dark Fighter Cornelia
-Platinum Magic Fencer Sabine
-Gold Magic Fencer Anemone

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry.... did i read Charlotte skill wrong ?
*skill automatic activate -.-* isn't this like major nerf ?

Btw Charlotte original non awake skill is (20s duration / atk 1.4x / WT: 15s CT: 30s) *no idea what AS stand for)
Sabine atk / range up and of all true dmg long duration seem kind of overrated :eek: felt like they favour more on gacha unit :(

Another miss there is 3rd map is *bronze* archer Ars :p (wish he is silver so can be use for aw fodder)

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

kind of wish the skill awakening fixed how anemone is like a huge downgrade from charlotte instead of making it worst

summoned ester on my 5th summon after 4 silvers in a row followed by more silvers was kind of hoping for the new girl or sabine but I guess this will have to do for now

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rune Lord Skill AW:
Anemone (アネモネ):
Sword Enhance (ソードエンハンス): (30s; 1.6x attack; magical attack; AS: 32; WT: 36.6; CT: 55)
Exes Sword (エグゼスソード): (25s; attack 2.0x; magic attack; AS: 32; WT: 40; CT: 60)

Charlotte (シャルロット):
Magic Sword (魔法剣): (20s; 2x attack; magical attack; AS: 32; WT: 15; CT: 30)
Magic Sword Rampage (魔法剣・暴走): (20s; attack 1.5x; magic attack; skill automatically activates; AS: 32; WT: 10; CT: 20)

Hores (ホルエス):
Sword Enhance (ソードエンハンス): (30s; 1.6x attack; magical attack; AS: 42; WT: 40; CT: 60)
Double Slash (ダブルスラッシュ): (30s; attack 1.5x; 2-consecutive magic attacks; AS: 42; WT: 60; CT: 30)

Sabine (サビーネ):
Excellent Sword (エクセレントソード): (90s; attack and range 1.3x; magic attack; AS: 32; WT: 55; CT: 110)
Piercing Sword (ピアッシングソード): (80s; attack 1.7x; range 1.4x; true damage; AS: 32; WT: 57.5; CT: 115)

Certain Kill Technique that Shakes the Earth:
-Platinum Sword Master Gloria
-Skill: Ougi Rock Destroying Sword (奥義 岩砕滅隆剣)

Star Trial:
5: Gloria Joins
7: Initial Level 10
9: Skill 2/10
10: Initial Level 20
11: Skill 3/10
12: Cost -1
13: Skill 4/10
14: Initial Level 30
15: Skill 5/10
16: Cost -1
17: Skill 6/10
18: Initial Level 40
19: Skill 7/10
20: Cost -1
21: Skill 8/10
22: Initial Level 50
23: Skill 9/10
24: Cost -1
25: Skill 10/10
26: Cost -1
27: Initial Level 60
Other:
5: Gold Armour
6: Magic Crystal x3
7: Gold Armour
8: Gold Fairy
9: Gold Armour
10: Magic Crystal x5
12: Gold Armour
14: Gold Fairy
16: Platinum Armour
19: Magic Crystal x7
22: Platinum Fairy
23: Platinum Armour
24: Rainbow Fairy
27: Platinum Fairy
28: Platinum Armour
29: Spirit Queen
30: Rainbow Fairy

(20/1) (怨念の宿る鎧):
Iron Bandit (x2), Bouquet ()
Story:
(beginning)

(30/2) (強襲の剣士):
Silver Witch Nenya (), Bronze Heavy Russel (), Magic Crystal ()
Story:
(beginning)

(40/3) (赤の軍勢):
Silver Samurai Iroha (), Silver Mage Pales (), Silver Archer Ars (x2), Platinum Fairy ()
Story:
(beginning)

(50/5) (脅威の必殺剣):
Silvre Soldier Phyllis (), Silver Bandit Funes (), Platinum Armour (), Bouquet ()
Story:
(beginning)

(70/6) (雪男の群れ):
Silver Bandit Ballad (), Silver Pirate Giovanni (), Silver Gunner Persis (), Crystal ()
Story:
(beginning)

Revival Mission "Secret Magic Technique":
-Available on Sat-Sun (July 11st 0:00~12th 23:59).
-Platinum Magician Odette.

Successor of the Secret (15/0):
Story:
(beginning)
Monster: "Found her! This woman, kill! Kill!"
Odette: "My, how stubborn. I have no business with you. Will you please leave me be?"
Monster: "Gigegya! Gigegya!"
Soldier: "Prince! The person over there is being attacked by monsters!"
Odette: "I'm in luck. This may end without fighting. That's the Prince I heard so much about..."

Odette Introduction:
Odette: "You're the Prince that's the descendant of the legendary hero and leading the army that's subjugating the monsters, I presume."
Odette: "Did you also desire my secret and went out in search of me?"
Odette: "Eh! What secrets, you say...? Could it be you don't know who I am? You just came across me by coincidence?"
Odette: "No way, that's impossible... Are you sure the goddess is guiding you?"
Odette: "First, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Odette, the travelling magician."
Odette: "And the reason the monsters were searching for me is because they want to interfere with the secret I inherited."
Odette: "Obstructing magical power in the surrounding area is my secret."
Odette: "To put it simply, if I'm with you, I can protect all of your allies from magical attacks. How do you reckon? Wonderful, isn't it?"
Odette: "However, I won't become your ally, Prince. Why? Fighting with monsters is foolishness."
Odette: "Monsters become stronger the more they fight. As you grow more experienced, you're giving birth to stronger monsters from your battles."
Odette: "It would be best not to fight unless you're prepared to exterminate the monsters. I advise that you flee from the monsters and go into hiding."
Odette: "What, you're telling me you're prepared to exterminate them? ... Surely you must be joking."
Odette: "You know you're prepared? Well then, I shall test whether your power is enough to be prepared for that."

Monster Extermination Beginner-tier (25/2):
Odette (4), Bronze Ars (25), Iron Mage (50), Magic Crystal I (15)
Story:
(beginning)
Odette: "Yaa, Prince. How are you?"
Odette: "It appears you're ready to challenge the test I prepared for you."
Odette: "It's not a big deal as far as tests go. You win by fighting with monsters like you usually do."
Odette: "However, mere fighting isn't interesting. So I'm going to hinder you with my secret technique."
Odette: "If you defeat the monsters while I'm interfering, then it's your win, Prince."
Odette: "Well then, let's go. Keep in mind I'm lowering your magical firepower."

Monster Extermination Mid-tier (30/2):
Silver Mage Valery (10), Bronze Russel (25), Magic Crystal II (20), Magic Crystal I (20)
Story:
(beginning)
Odette: "Now then, the next test. Slumbering within this island are treasures known as magic crystals and the guardians that are protecting them."
Odette: "They're highly resistant to magic to begin with. Of course, I'm also hindering you with my secret technique, so exercise caution."

Monster Extermination High-tier (35/3):
Odette (8, 100 first drop), Silver Heavy Bernard (10), Iron Heavy (50), Magic Crystal I (15)
Story:
(beginning)
Odette: "The spirits of warriors will appear in this graveyard. I'll have you defeat them."
Odette: "Spirits won't follow the roads, so you should be careful."

Monster Extermination Extreme-tier (60/6):
Odette (50), Silver Witch Calliope (10), Bronze Roy (25), Magic Crystal I (15)
Story:
(beginning)
Maribelle: "Hi, I'm Maribelle."
Hina: "—And I'm Hina!"
Hina & Maribelle: "And we're here to tell you about our sensational new blend."
Maribelle: "So if your soil's gone off the boil, and you got nothing for your toil. Our blood and bones will fix you up a treat."
Hina: "Our new blend that's rich in nitrate, calcium, and potassium will get your garden growing great. That's our guarantee."
Hina & Maribelle: "A Hina and Maribelle guarantee that is."
Maribelle: "So whether you're sprinkling on your veggies—"
Hina: "Or sowing for the summer—"
Maribelle: "We'll fertilise ya!"
Odette: "... Hina and Maribelle's powerful new blend. And I've had the chance to use it myself, by the way. And it's splendid stuff."
Odette: "Your Agapanthus will be overdrive. Your Frangipani'll look just fantastic. In fact, it's so good, they could make it from Anya."
(grinding)
(grinding)
(grinding)
Anya: "AaaAaaNnnnyanyanyanyaaaaa~"
Maribelle: "We got liquid gold here, Hina!"
Hina: "There's so much more goodness in them when they haven't carked it with the heart beating and all that."

Subjugation Mission "Awoken Subterranean Dragon Clan":
-Event Lasts Until July 23rd.
-Cost Won't Regenerate (Bring Valkyries and Reinforcement Soldiers).

Introduction:
Erenia: "My name is Erenia. Prince, I have heard tales of your bravery."
Erenia: "Long ago, there was a was race called 'dragonewts' they say fought as monster troops during the Millennium War."
Erenia: "Their entire bodies are covered in thick scales, and they possess uncommon strength. Furthermore, they say the long-lived dragonewts are highly intelligent."
Erenia: "I heard that one clan of dragonewts that hid themselves deep beneath the earth long ago responded to the monsters' revival, and were plotting an invasion to the upper world, but then gave up and are now co-existing peacefully with humans."
Erenia: "However, unlike the earlier clan that turned moderate, I received word that the seal was released on another clan of dragonewts led by the 'Dark Elder' who had been sealed during the Millennium War for his brutal cruelty."
Erenia: "I fear the seal was released in accordance with the monsters' increase in activity..."
Erenia: "Unlike the moderate dragonewts, 'Black Elder' is from a clan of dragonewts who enjoy conflict, so it's impossible to settle the matter by reasoning with them. In other words, we have no choice but to fight."
Erenia: "That's where my request comes in... There's a village where many humans live above the revived dragonewts invasion route."
Erenia: "Considering the enemies' forces, I regret to say this, but it's not possible to stop them with just the power of the dragon knighthood I belong to..."
Erenia: "We built a base at the entrance of the cavern where the dragonewts had been sealed. How about it, Prince? Do you care to stop the dragonewts led by the 'Black Elder' at that base for the sake of the people living in the village?"
Erenia: "..."
Erenia: "I'm relieved... so you will fight them. As expected of the kind-hearted Prince... *cough* *cough*"
Erenia: "At least you're famous for being a good-natured prince! I'm reassured. I'll lead you to the base."
Erenia: "The battle this time will be a 'Great Subjugation Mission' where the goal is to just defeat the enemy."
Erenia: "Great Subjugation Missions are different from regular missions in several ways, so please pay attention."
Erenia: "First, the goal of a Great Subjugation Mission is to 'defeat the enemy', nothing more."
Erenia: "Defeating the enemy is much more important than preventing casualties on our side."
Erenia: "You'll clear the mission even if your life reaches zero, and the number of enemies you defeated will be tallied in the results."
Erenia: "Please focus on defeating as many monsters as possible without fear of being wounded."
Erenai: "This time, your deployment cost won't regenerate over time."
Erenia: "So, don't forget to include those with the skill 'Reinforcement' or Valkyries in your team."
Erenia: "Finally, even if you defeat the enemy, you won't receive any EXP, gold, or drops, so keep this point in mind."
Erenia: "Now then, Prince, let's begin the 'Great Subjugation Mission'."

Single Map Rewards:
100: Silver Mage Pales
300: Spirit Queen (Joker Fairy)
400: Platinum Armour
500: 50 Magic Crystals

Multiple Map Rewards:
Every 100: Crystal Fragment (0~2000)
Every 200: Crystal Fragment (2001~10,000)
1000: Gold Fairy
2000: Platinum Fairy
3000: Black Fairy
4000: Gold Fairy
5000: Platinum Fairy
6000: Black Fairy
7000: Gold Fairy
8000: Platinum Fairy
9000: Black Fairy
10,000: Rainbow Fairy

Beginner-tier (15) (目覚めし地底の竜群 初級): 100
High-tier (30) (目覚めし地底の竜群 上級): 300
Extreme-tier (35) (目覚めし地底の竜群 極級): 400
God-tier (40) (目覚めし地底の竜群 神級): 500

Divine Intervention of the Goddess:
(Rank Over 51; 31-50; -30; -10)
-Physical Damage Decreased 40% (10; 5; 3; Free)
-Magical Damage Decreased 40% (10; 5; 3; Free)
-All Unit Deployment Cost -2 (10; 5; 3; Free)
-Bandit Attack Multiplied by 1.7 (7; 3; 2; Free)
-Mage Attack Multiplied by 1.7 (7; 3; 2; Free)
-Dragon Shaman, Healer, and Feng-shui User-type Healing Multiplied by 1.7 (5; 2; 1; Free)
-Eva Attack Multiplied by 1.7 and Cost Decreased by 1/2

Premium Summoning:
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Platinum: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Platinum Thaumaturge Eva
+Skill: Curse Voice (s; class characteristic effect raised; WT: ; CT: )
-Black Mage Estelle
-Black Dark Fighter Cornelia
-Platinum Magic Fencer Sabine
-Gold Magic Fencer Anemone

Silver Archer Ars(x2)

I'm quite sure Ars was Bronze one

Charlotte Skill sounds so stupid
Sabine Skill is kinda OP... but considering she is premium ...

Last edited:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Charlotte's skill is rather "randomly activates on its own" than automatic activation (the latter implies it activates asap like auto reinforce). I'm not sure whether you can press the button to activate it yourself, but the cooldown gets reduced by quite a bit at least?

On the other hand, Hores just turned OP with double attack. >_>

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@WiliamZero:
Ah, thank you catching that. I just woke up from a nap, which is why I was late.

In any case, please stop quoting whole posts if the only thing you're commenting on is a single sentence or paragraph. The quoting mechanic on this board will let people jump to the post you're quoting.

EDIT:

@Kroset:
Japanese players say Charlotte's skill functions the same as Julian and Jerome's skill (it automatically activates as soon its CT is over). Aside from Ling, I'm noticing a strong trend toward farm-type units getting bad AW Skills. If they're going to make Charlotte a chaotic mess, the least they could do is make it so she attacks a few frames quicker, or something.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Me: My glorious lady, Aigiss-sama, this humble servant will offer you these crystals for afternoon snack

Aigis-sama: Om nom nom. Good job my servant, take these and come back with more offering.

Me:

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

G-gimme!!!

Those are the black untis I actually want.

I'm too afraid to roll for a chance at blacks (Cuz lets face it, after a while your party only gets better with blacks or THE platnium unit...) cuz im afraid I'll get one I dont want.

I want Mage Cutie, B.Iris(PASSIVE POWAR!) and the Angel Babe(Cuz omfg-SMACK).

arisato minato

Reputation score

G-gimme!!!

I'm too afraid to roll for a chance at blacks (Cuz lets face it, after a while your party only gets better with blacks or THE platnium unit...) cuz im afraid I'll get one I dont want.

I would give you 1 if i can because i have 2 B.Iris

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

None. Nanaroku, her illustrator, says she'll appear sometime this month.

While I don't have an effective unit placement strategy for Maurette yet, this is my current strategy for farming Base Struggle 2nd:

I only know good placement spots for Betty, Lyra, and Patra. Maurette's slow attack makes it hard for her to get the last hit in on the left side, so I kept her near Betty, since I already have everyone else positioned away so they won't steal her kills, but still give me 3-stars if I forget to activate any skills. Nanaly had to move to the way back of the class after she gained 310 range...
I just hope she wont appear first day when I am gone with some short code duration ==

@Petite, thank you for showing the picture. I had quite similar placement before AW Maurette. Now I tried placing her in some far away spot instead of someone else but I couldnt afk farm it then. I will stick with your placement of her. Thank you very much.

crow_mw

Reputation score

Charlotte (シャルロット):
Magic Sword (魔法剣): (20s; 1.4x attack; magical attack; AS: 32; WT: 15; CT: 30)
Magic Sword Rampage (魔法剣・暴走): (20s; attack 1.5x; magic attack; skill activates on its own; AS: 32; WT: 10; CT: 20)

Hores (ホルエス):
Sword Enhance (ソードエンハンス): (30s; 1.6x attack; magical attack; AS: 42; WT: 40; CT: 60)
Double Slash (ダブルスラッシュ): (30s; attack 1.5x; 2-consecutive magic attacks; AS: 42; WT: 60; CT: 30)
What a terrible skill AW for Charlotte. Sure it is 50% uptime, but on top of random proc AWW ability she now gets an unreliable skill AW. Poor girl.

The one for Hores might be great though. WT60 hurts, but after that it is half the previous CT. The question however is, what are the '2-consecutive magic attacks'. If that means she gains double strike for duration of skill, than wow, that is really strong.

Silvre Soldier Phyllis (), Silver Bandit Funes (), Platinum Armour (), Bouquet ()
A-HA !

Abominable Snowman Band (70/6) (雪男の群れ):
Silver Bandit Ballad (), Silver Pirate Giovanni (), Silver Gunner Persis (),
If I am not mistaken, Ballad is a different kind of bandit (a rogue).

EDIT:

Btw Charlotte original non awake skill is (20s duration / atk 1.4x / WT: 15s CT: 30s) *no idea what AS stand for)
AS stands for attack speed, which is modified in some cases, but remains the same in most.

EDIT2:
Even since the trusted deployment got implemented I have not been farming story maps manually. Is it really true, that for general food xp all oriental maps are worse than Base struggle 2? Currently I just farm the highest map that drops unit I need to level or, if that is unavailable, just the highest map. My bad :<.

Last edited:

ieyasu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

G-gimme!!!

If trading system is in, i don't mind trading my spares sitting in the warehouse...

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this thing you are doing right now with screenshots is sadistics.

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Feels good to experience my growth between events. Clearing event maps much smoother than both of my previous events.

Still only 2 starred the 40/3 map though because I didn't expect the wolves to rush at the beginning. Then only 2 starred the 50/5 because I accidentally let a unit die thinking "haha there's no way another ranged unit will come again so soo-- oh shit.".

Oh well... it's still better progress than before.

In any case, I'm glad this unit is a star trial. If it was a farming event like Serra I would seriously doubt whether or not I'd bother with it entirely.

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow... just went through 499 kills in subjugation and just as Prince is about to finish off the final mage dragon for 500, the game crashed (Opera browser) >.< Sigh...

Granted, it was probably my fault since I got impatient waiting forever for Prince + 2 healers to kill the final black mage dragon - so I started loading Youtube and Niconico videos in another window... bad idea! :mad:

Anyways, just putting this out here in case there are ppl who like to multitask like me while playing Aegis: Long subjugation mission + lots of windows + multiple youtube/niconico videos = might be bad idea :p (First time time it happened to me too so was pretty shocked - guess PC couldn't handle all the memory usage... btw it wasn't browser that crashed but the actual Aegis frame/application itself)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished compiling and translating the Skill AW Information of all characters:

I did a proofreading check for melee units to make sure the numbers are correct. I haven't done the same for the range units, since I just finished it and only did a once-over.

crow_mw said:
Even since the trusted deployment got implemented I have not been farming story maps manually. Is it really true, that for general food xp all oriental maps are worse than Base struggle 2? Currently I just farm the highest map that drops unit I need to level or, if that is unavailable, just the highest map. My bad :<.
Fuujin Extermination and the map before it are better than the new 'high-difficulty' oriental missions. I still haven't had time to find more data for Fuujin Extermination to see if my old data for it was in a peak.

Stage Comparison:

First column after charisma cost is all-synthesis xp per charisma, then it's based on which class you're feeding these to: Archer, Samurai, Soldier, Pirate, Bandit, Heavy, Mage, Ninja, Multiple (Most Efficient). This is based on if Fuujin Extermination is 85 75 65 instead of 70 80 80. This is a huge difference, so I'm not sure whether the new data is correct or not.

Last edited: