What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

maybe they should of given it 1k defense and regen since its a zombie. agnes looks great wish I could of summoned her but after about 100 crystals I got the dragon shaman instead and then the black miko more than I would of liked to have spent but worth it? I forgot to buy echidna before the maintenance back then so a class I didnt have + easy mode gold rush platinums from now on because of the miko

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh baby, I just pulled this with my last 5 SP base crystals. I knew those things were good for something.

I had a tiny bit of hope of pulling the new dragon shaman, but this is a fine alternative. Now I finally have someone worthy of using my massive stockpile of gadoras' on.
Wow lucky you. Spent 172, only got Silvers :<

tomylee001001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what the hell is 150k exp :confused:.

can anyone give me an advice for how to use the joy.i am thinking to save it for my only black olive to get aw then use on her.but i am open for suggestions .

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You toss it on an awakened black unit you want/need/like and then laugh as it hits level 99.

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Personally, I think there should be a better placement strategy that's less awkward considering how easy it is for Nanaly and Spica to defeat the zombie dragon with their regular attacks (don't really need quintuple shot for it). But my characters are so strong that even if the Prince dies, I can defeat all of the enemies with my team, like in my 3rd trip attempt when I tried Karma then Prince (bad idea since I made it so the lich was targeting the Prince and I didn't have just enough sortie to get Sedis deployed to heal the Prince after retreating Karma).
Yeah, you don't have to tank the dragon zombie, or anything in this map really, you can just pepper and slow it down with ranged attacks from the sides and it won't hit any of your units. It's so slow I just let it walk all the way through and killed it with plenty of time to spare. I didn't need to use an alchemist either and just had Eliza and Spica waiting for it at the end with Nanally at the point in the middle of the map. Going almost all range turned a relatively difficult map into a fairly easy one.
I found a video that's very similar to the strategy I used
I tried tanking it at first with Anya and some strong healers as well, and while I was able to kill it, that strategy required some very specific timing and my Anya would often just barely bite the dust when the last two liches showed up.

On a side note, I wonder if Metous will be an event girl at some point.

Starbound said:
Wow lucky you. Spent 172, only got Silvers :<
It reminded me of the time I pulled Nanally from the base gacha almost immediately after I started playing for the first time. That's probably the only reason I'm still playing instead of just nabbing the lewd off of exhentai so I don't know if that was a blessing or a curse. Funnily enough I have only ever gotten silvers from SC pulls and have never seen a platinum unit from any of the gachas with only a smattering of golds here and there (all of which I already had or didn't need). I really like how Aigis can give out the best units in even the cheapest gacha, unlike most DMM games. Even if you're just going through your daily routine of getting your free iron/bronze, you could be lucky enough to end up with black.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Am I the only one that went with the method of tanking the Zombie Dragon? I originally had Olivia and Jelius tank it since the dragon will be stuck in place attacking either one of them since he'll switch targets after paralyzing one of them. On further runs, I just switched Jelius with Lucille because it was faster to let Lucille get paralyzed first, then use her skill when she is free from the paralysis, while Olivia can handle the tanking role the rest of the way because of her skill and Liana support.

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Am I the only one that went with the method of tanking the Zombie Dragon?
You have a unit that can dodge everything AND a unit that can tank everything, so probably.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The evasion isn't necessary for fighting the dragon. Any duelist with at least 1600 HP and one healer dedicated to healing them should do fine and won't die to the dragon. :p

Olivia's skill is just used so I can kill the dragon faster and do more repeat runs. It's just annoying to watch the fight because of paralysis, switch targets, repeat, dead dragon.

Here is my setup:
A - Claire, or your favorite ranged damage dealer
B - Liana
C - Lucille, or any beefcake with over 1600 HP should do fine
D - Iris
E - Anya, or any other beefcake that can tank 2 Lich and that other unit, spot another healer if necessary
F - Olivia, or any other decent duelist

The dragon's ranged attack is a targeted attack and it will inflict area damage around the target for 1,500 damage. Claire (A), Liana (B), and Iris (D) won't get hit by it if the tank is positioned where Lucille is at. When the dragon is being blocked, then it is safe to place another duelist above the tank's position (F) and have them ready to tank in place of the first one after the paralysis takes effect.

Anya (E) is placed to take aggro of the Lich and to take care of the undead riders that pass through.

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Zombie dragon dies so fast Dina never even got the chance to tank it. I haven't even cc my alchemist yet and she's already op

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I pre-ordered 11 books with 2 of them being pre-orders after the Millennium War Aegis Fanbook. I received an e-mail that they're sending a package, but they're only sending the one book released on August 12th that I pre-ordered split from everything else. Hahaha!

So, I'm going to have to wait until around the 3rd of September for the fanbook, and then wonder if they're going to cancel anything like a certain magazine I ordered that is out of stock currently; they don't generally reprint those, so its cancellation is most likely going to be the case, since I doubt they would reserve those kinds of things even if you order them early.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It reminded me of the time I pulled Nanally from the base gacha almost immediately after I started playing for the first time.
Wow.

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow.
To be fair I was blowing every bit of my gold on the base gacha for the first two weeks or so of playing because I really wanted certain premium units and was unaware of just how bad the rates were at the time. I'm not even sure if I was aware at the time that most DMM games didn't offer higher rarities in their base gachas, I just assumed everything was available. Still extremely lucky, but it did hinder my progress quite a bit. It wasn't until a while later that I realized just how much I lucked out with Nanally.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Exkale
Don't worry i'm also part of zombie dragon tanking team (with Gloria + Sandra)
Although i already burned him down up to 1/2 with 2 archer at middle top + paralyst it with eden 1st.
With my set up i had to pop 3 healer + Serra to be able to tank zombie dragon + 2 lich and the boss whatever her name is.
Luckily the top lich is in range with my archer so its bursted down quite fast.
The rest is all about healing power :p until they come into range of gloria skill :D

PS: 1 think i found it strange.... so i Pop eden RIGHT ON HIM i tried this like tons of time already, but why he always start with that aoe ranged atk -.- instead of hitting her from the very beginning ?
If i placed the timing wrong 2-3x is ok, but i already did the map like 9x now the same result

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So many use alchemist to handle zombie dragon.

I not even need one to kill it :3

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So many use alchemist to handle zombie dragon.

I not even need one to kill it :3
^ more like those ppl using alchemist mislead me and made me 2 star 2x at begining forcing to atk the dragon with magic atk instead -.-

When the info of the zombie dragon posted in GC wiki i was like WTF!! only 250 def......
Now i wonder what did that boss explaining about the zombie dragon making almost 6/6 video released in nicovideo (at begining) ppl using alchemist and paralyst.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ more like those ppl using alchemist mislead me and made me 2 star 2x at begining forcing to atk the dragon with magic atk instead -.-

When the info of the zombie dragon posted in GC wiki i was like WTF!! only 250 def......
Now i wonder what did that boss explaining about the zombie dragon making almost 6/6 video released in nicovideo (at begining) ppl using alchemist and paralyst.
I think that mostly because the zombie dragon is coupled with lich. Giving it a strong image :3

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished rough translations for the entire event. There was over 100 lines of dialogue, which is a lot for a simple one week farm-type event. Please click Anya in my signature to read it to make the hours I spent on it worth it.

The test Metus (Fear) used on the dragon that turned it into a Zombie Dragon was a new experimental pachinko-version of premium summoning that's like premium summoning, but much more tedious and slow; it uses new 1 point goddess crystals that you can purchase in the thousands. The once-proud dragon slowly withered away as it sat in front of the modified pachinko machine, and kept spending points summoning garbage it didn't need that it neglected its personal hygiene to the point its shiny scales started flaking off, and its boastful fire breath slowly turned into a raspy, putrid wheeze. The end result being nigh-indistinguishable from an undead monster.

Last edited:

Slurm09

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finished rough translations for the entire event. There was over 100 lines of dialogue, which is a lot for a simple one week farm-type event. Please click Anya in my signature to read it to make the hours I spent on it worth it.

The test Metus (Fear) used on the dragon that turned it into a Zombie Dragon was a new experimental pachinko-version of premium summoning that's like premium summoning, but much more tedious and slow; it uses new 1 point goddess crystals that you can purchase in the thousands. The once-proud dragon slowly withered away as it sat in front of the modified pachinko machine, and kept spending points and summoning garbage it didn't need that it neglected its personal hygiene to the point its shiny scales started flaking off, and its boastful fire breath slowly turned into a raspy, putrid wheeze. The end result being nigh-indistinguishable from an undead monster.

Have read some of your translated lines and thank you for translating them. Found one tiny spelling mistake under Front of the Necromancer's Lab (90/9). The line is:

Metus: "Shall I introduce you to my trump cad that will defeat you? Now then, I present to you... my masterpiece. Dragon Zombie...!"

Shouldn't it be card not cad?