What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

First thing I checked for when I saw Petite's post: Is there a healer drop? Yes, there is. It's kind of sad that it's the first thing I checked for.

Okay! I'm interested in this event now and I'll be farming it if the other event doesn't take most of my time. I'm not really interested in Chloe, but at least she can be food for Elen after I awaken her.

furialink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i am sorry if someone already answered this , but i dont understand the TGS event , we wont be having anything rigth ?? only the people that are fisically there will be able to play the exclusive map and get that new saphire unit rigth ??

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got the completion reward on the Oniba-shu map in 7 trips (there's no Majin, and the ninjas are significantly weaker than they were during Pippin's event). Also got Momiji to drop once. I regret snubbing Momiji's event, though I did that because I thought Kaguya was going to be a samurai, and not a princess. Still would prefer Shizuka, since her ability buffs ninjas.

I'm at 22k characters, so I hope this last map's story dialogue doesn't bring me over 24k (I can remove the Paladin Skill AW info, though Himeuta is down right now).

Finished the 7th Dolka with 11 Flan, so I'm going to have to farm 10 more silver fairies before the next maintenance if I want to feed them all along with Kyuteri (I think I'll have to postpone Reanbell, since I don't want to waste that many crystals on Low Cost Battle).

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not bothering soo much on ninja map as i don't need the unit *just 1x for clear SC*
I love the chloe revival map as the top drop healer again, which i might be able to AW Sedis with it (Pippin 1st)
But I'm scared of what the main event they going to trow at us...
If its a farm event, with good unit consider this revival just something to be passed >.<

PS: Still farming more and moarrr ninja -.- 1 more healer for aw pippin, and no I'm not taking a risk farming at chloe revival cuz it cost more stm, while there a main event to think of
+forgot to do the daily base summon... so i just did.... ITS MORE NINJA ARGH !!! (bronze)

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i want anubis so bad but the tity monster is less likely to come back soon i feel and shes a class i dont have whilst anubis im sure aw dorothy tops him fairly well

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i want anubis so bad but the tity monster is less likely to come back soon i feel and shes a class i dont have whilst anubis im sure aw dorothy tops him fairly well
Zaram can be bought from the trading cost later, if you still want him.
If the pattern still not changed, next month is Maurette (yes been waiting for her and her aw fodder is ready) then zaram after ward on next next month
That remind me who give maurette title *crybaby* ? (I think this what i remember ppl calling her during her subjugation event) Since what i see in wki is explosion pirate.
Edit: nevermind her bronze title is "Crybaby Maurette"

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Zaram can be bought from the trading cost later, if you still want him.
If the pattern still not changed, next month is Maurette (yes been waiting for her and her aw fodder is ready) then zaram after ward on next next month
That remind me who give maurette title *crybaby* ? (I think this what i remember ppl calling her during her subjugation event) Since what i see in wki is explosion pirate.
Edit: nevermind her bronze title is "Crybaby Maurette"
thx good to know

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished rough translations for the last map. As always, please click the image in my signature to read it.

The Dark Knight's spirit lives on in Oniba-shu...

As for the upcoming main event after Wednesday's maintenance, it's going to be an Emergency Mission 'Falling Star Sword Master' (流星の剣士), which is the mission that players will have to 2-star during the Tokyo Game Show for the Sapphire Sword Master Meteor, who will be given by some other means at some other point in the future like Minerva, Farne, Mel, and Jessica. That said, I don't know what they could give players aside from Meteor; it feels like they're implementing it early so people can practice the maps before they attend the Tokyo Game Show, and probably to stomp out any embarrassing map bugs before the live event.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So basicaly no event unit for us ?
It just practise map, there must be some kind of reward >.<

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

id say a rest week or 2 is reward enough

furialink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if it is a farm event for loli angel , then is not that much of a rest xD

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not really a fan of her map as there no 100% drop rate map i think being the highest at 70/7 (50%?)
The good part is there S.healer and plat cans, but geting the angel high skill max CR can be problematic.

I will just farm her trough natural recovery and sped charisma to lvl belinda / serra / Noel, which till on AW 30-35 + lvl AW foddr so i can AW Pippin as well (4 unit on their aw 30 :( actualy i like the free time)
Edit: almost forgot i still haven't touch the subjugation >.<

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if it is a farm event for loli angel , then is not that much of a rest xD
she was a drop in an earlier event last gr maybe idk and angels seem to much for me to handle so ill just wait on them for now ill settle for a lil nookie from them but ill grab those crystal though

Last edited:

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Got the Dorca drop to complete my drops for the new Curse User. She seems better than the plat one, same skill, tankier. Less damage, but their damage is awful anyway.

Haven't tried the newest map yet.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thinking maybe I should spam the fran map for black fairies feels like they drop maybe 30~40% of the time with the black miko in the team thats better than the god tier daily thought my fran is max reduced now her skill is 7/10 so I guess the extra copies couldnt hurt just might save me some rainbows later

the miko is making the items drop more now or are the drops just this high? rorones map seems to give me 2 gold armors on a regular basis comparable with the monday daily?

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The two Gold Armors are a very common drop, but the Black Fairies haven't been dropping that much for me with nothing to boost them.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Omg i really wanna scream T_T
So i just started the subjugation map.
After a few try and this what happen on 3rd 1:

OMG gime an iron soldier let me hit that dragon !!! (The last unit died on 666 deployment cost)

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Marcus this is just RNG, for mnie in 20 runs just one black fairy dropped and still no Dolka

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The game is taunting me now. Can't get Dolka to drop from the GR map, but I just pulled her from the daily summon :/