What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

carestare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Didn't get as many angel drops as I would like.

Even if they aren't great, I am a sucker for angels and samurai.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there actualy some role that only angel unit that can play.
This is just from my own experience so.....
1st: they can seperate enemy wave of melee / ranged by acting as lighting rod for ranged enemy and leting the melee enemy passed, which can be helpful and then you can just gank the ranged asap (with the angel herself or deploy another unit) as enemy usualy low def / hp
Ex: melee enemy you don't want ganker to tank - Avenger / those high def such as heavy armour
2nd: High MR, most of time seeing them as multiple lich target.
3rd... i have weak point for any unit that can hit 1k++ atk :p (due to some boss unit have 1k def) and chloe can easly hit 1.1-1.2k++ atk (prince buff included)
Lastly.. its personal.... great dog killer (those hellhound from the forest is dam nightmare)

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lastly.. its personal.... great dog killer (those hellhound from the forest is dam nightmare)
While I didn't raise her in time for it—I brought Dominion Chloe—Divine Armour Serra (AW Skill) was a beast on that map.

Forest Where the Hellbeasts Live 3-star (Minimal-type) by Ginsou:

One Japanese user pointed out how all of the recent and upcoming units are 0-block (Reanbell, Chloe, and now Isabelle), so there's speculation that a future event is going to encourage players to take advantage of such unit types (probably make me bring out Sailor Elite Marie, since I don't use her all that much aside from helping out on the Youkai and Alien Territory maps).

EDIT:

Upcoming Spoilers:

Platinum Pegasus Rider Isabelle's AW Ability:
Pegasus Rider Attack Up (ペガサスライダー攻撃アップ): +7% Attack to Pegaus Rider-type if Isabelle is a team member.

(Summon) Platinum Bow Rider Katina (カティナ):

Last edited:

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is it me or are her proportions all weird? Is she a dwarf?

Also angels are great for flash mobs that come with some bosses. She can both distract the boss and kill trash mobs at the same time.
Basically discount samurai... But better...
Kaeki be praised

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

[hook=event]Maintenance Update On September 24th:[/hook]
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Pegasus Knight of the Empire" (帝国の天馬騎士) Begins.
-TGS Special Emergency Mission "Falling Star Swordmaster" Ends.
-Revival Mission "Fallen Angel's Seal" Ends.
-Story Mission Drop-up Ends.
Trading Post:
-Gunner Janna and Angel Eln Replaced.
Other:
-Summon Master Skill Awakening Implemented.
-Premium Summon Chance-up Units Changed.
Apology:
-1 SC for Serra Skill "Heal Wind" Bug.
-2 SC for DMM Point Charge Bug.

Summon Master Skill AW:

Sorano (ソラノ):
Efreet (イフリート): (30s; can attack with Efreet; AS: 83; WT: 10; CT: 20)
True Efreet (真・イフリート): (25s; can attack with Efreet; true damage; AS: 83; WT: 10; CT: 20)

Trading Post:
-Platinum Sailor Viera
-Gold Pirate Maurette
-Gold Avenger Zaram

Emergency Mission "Pegasus Knight of the Empire":
-Platinum Pegasus Rider Isabelle
-Skill: Icarus Wing (イカロスウィング): (1/10 20s; attack 1.1x; wide AoE; flight; skill weakened [attack] after second use; can use up to 3 times; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
-Ability: Pegasus Rider AT+7% if Isabelle is a Team Member
-All map drops are 100% first time (Isabelle is always a 100% drop on the god-tier map).

Knight of the White Empire (20/1) (白き帝国の騎士):
Isabelle ()
Story:
Soldier: "Report! The monsters have invaded our domain!"
Anna: "Let's hold the enemy in check here! Prince, prepare for battle!"
(Isabelle appears)
Anna: "We've confirmed the monsters' retreat. Prince, good work."
Mysterious Knight: "I heard a band of monsters are going on a rampage, but... I see they have already been defeated."
Mysterious Knight: "So there's still an army fighting with the monsters... I see, interesting. I'm terribly sorry, but let me see what you're capable of!"
Isabelle: "I'm a knight of the White Empire, my name is Isabelle!!"
Anna: "White Empire, you say...! Please hold on a minute. Why are you..."
Isabelle: "I don't know who you are, but by your appearance, I believe you're soldiers of some country."
Isabelle: "I shall put your skill to the test. If you win against me, I shall employ you as mercenary soldiers of the empire."
(end)
Isabelle: "Kuh, strong... It seems I should've gotten serious sooner. Fly! Icarus!"
Anna: "Pl, please wait a second! If it's a test of skill, haven't we already done enough?"
Anna: "Moreover, you said something about the 'White Empire' earlier'..."
Isabelle: (Oh no. I inadvertently got heated up.) "Indeed. It's been a while since I met such strong opponents, so I was too high spirited."
Anna: (... That's a relief.) "If it's alright with you, how about you tell us in more detail?"

Isabelle Introduction:
Isabelle: "First, allow me to apologise for my rudeness earlier."
Isabelle: "I'm Isabelle, I serve our Imperial Majesty as a knight of the White Empire."
Isabelle: "The White Empire lies far away from here, it's the last hope of us humans."
Isabelle: "I'm a knight of the imperial army, and serve as leader of the Pegasus Knighthood."
Isabelle: "I am proud of this body that trembles with power under the flag of our Imperial Majesty, and I seek training every day."
Isabelle: "So, whenever there are strong opponents, I suddenly feel compelled to test my own strength, and challenge them."
Isabelle: "Speaking of which, the battle earlier was splendid. To say nothing of your soldiers' individual talents, you appear to be no mere person with your ability to lead them."
Isabelle: "I would like you to join the imperial army by all means. No, I think you should join."
Isabelle: "You don't need to give your answer now. Once I'm finished with my mission in this land, I'll drop by sometime. Please make up your mind by then."

White Army (25/2) (白の軍団):
S Heavy Bernard (), S Fairy (), B Soldier Dirk (x2)
Story:
Anna: "Isabelle-san, you said you were on a mission earlier, what sort of mission could that be?"
Anna: "If it's alright with you, we will cooperate with you."
Isabelle: "I'm sorry, but I'm forbidden by the army to speak of the contents of my mission to outsiders."
Anna: "I, I'm sorry..."
Isabelle: "Please don't make such a face."
Isabelle: "Actually, I also haven't been told the contents of my mission."
Isabelle: "Just a notice that's it's a top-secret mission, no one will be told the details until they reach the designation."
Isabelle: "... I'm reluctant to part ways, but I need to look for my unit before the sun sets."
Anna: "OK. I will pray for the success of your mission."
Isabelle: "Well then, may we meet again."
Anna: "She's gone... By the way, Prince. It's inspiring to know there's another country fighting with the monsters."
Bernard: "Could you be talking about the White Empire...?"
Anna: "You know about the White Empire?"
Bernard: "The White Empire, to put it simply, is like a military nation. They grow by fighting, and exist for fighting."
Bernard: "There's an ironic tale that it was possible for them to survive because they were accustomed to fighting..."
Soldier: "Report! Signs of the enemy up ahead! They're approaching this way."
Bernard: "Yareyare. After I went through all the trouble to polish my armour..."
(white empire appears)
Soldier: "Prince! The enemy aren't monsters, but a squad of humans!"
Bernard: "Perhaps they have mistaken us for monsters."
(end)
Imperial Tactician: "A force of this strength isn't good enough. I have no other choice but to prioritise the merging of the Black Army and the Pegasus Knighthood."
Imperial Tactician: "Soldiers, fall back!!!"
Bernard: "Soldiers in white armour were the enemy... I have a bad feeling about this."

Black Army (30/4) (黒の軍団):
Isabelle (), S Valkyrie Mischa (), B Soldier Dirk (x2)
Story:
Imperial Tactician: "Soldiers, onward! We'll defeat the ones hostile to the empire who have set up base in the temple up ahead!"
Anna: "Please wait! Are you an army from the White Empire?"
Imperial Tactician: "Indeed. We are the army of the White Empire. It would be convenient if you move away from there."
Imperial Tactician: "You shall present to our Imperial Majesty of the empire the neck of the Prince over there."
Imperial Tactician: "We will peacefully return to the empire as soon as you do so."
Anna: "W, we could do no such thing!"
Anna: "Why is the empire after the Prince!? Now's not the time for fellow humans to be fighting!"
Imperial Tactician: "Fufuh. Certainly, now's not the time for fellow humans to be fighting due to the monsters. However, what will happen after the monsters have been repelled?"
Imperial Tactician: "Now that many countries have fallen to ruin, it's not difficult to take control of the entire world."
Imperial Tactician: "When that time comes, there'll be those that will become the biggest hindrance of the empire. Who I'm speaking of is you."
Imperial Tactician: "Your strength may still be small now, but you'll definitely become a threat to the military rule of our empire...!"
Imperial Tactician: "So we came to settle the matter ahead of time."
Anna: "No way..."
(Isabelle appears)
Isabelle: "The Pegasus Knighthood has arrived."
Imperial Tactician: "You're late. ... Well then, all of you. The enemy is before your eyes. Now, scatter the enemy away with those wings!!"
Isabelle: "...! That's the enemy? They're survivors of a small country that are fighting with the monsters..."
Imperial Tactician: "They're a threat to the empire. We'll defeat them before that happens to protect the empire."
Isabelle: "Understood. ... If that's the will of our Imperial Highness... I'll carry it out..."
(Pegasus knighthood appears)
Imperial Tactician: "The Pegasus Knighthood has also arrived... It's almost time."
Imperial Tactician: "OK. Send out the Black Army."
Isabelle: "Black Army...!? You brought those monsters...!"
Imperial Tactician: "That's right. I know you don't think highly of the Black Army. So I had them act separately from the main forces."
Isabelle: "Are you implying the end justifies the means!?"
Imperial Tactician: "I'll tell you what you want to hear after we win. First, strike down the enemy of the empire!!"
(end)
Imperial Tactician: "As expected... or rather I should've expected this. Withdraw at once. Establish a perimeter."

Black Rampage (40/5) (黒の乱暴):
S Soldier Gustav (), S Mage Pales (), Gold Fairy (), M Crystal II ()
Story:
Imperial Soldier: "Tactician-dono! The monsters won't listen to orders! If this continues, there'll be civilian casualties..."
Imperial Tactician: "Cheh, that's a lower animal for you..."
Imperial Tactician: "Monsters! The targets you attack are the Prince and those who get in our way! I won't tolerate you laying your hands on humans!"
Monster: "Human...! Human, kill!!"
Imperial Tactician: "... Small fry. Can't be helped. Since it has come to this, we'll have to tidy things up over here. I don't want to recklessly harm the townspeople. Call the Pegasus Knighthood!"
Anna: "Prince, we've arrived!"
Soldier: "Report! We've confirmed many monsters up ahead!"
Anna: "The townspeople come first. Let's hurry and intercept them!"
(end)
Isabelle: "Tactician-dono. We finally made it."
Imperial Tactician: "You're here? The monsters have begun to rebel. I'm sorry, but please stop them."
Imperial Tactician: "I received a report that they're occupying a fort in the country. What's left of us will go defeat them!!"
Anna: "In that case, we'll also help! It would be best for us to cooperate under such circumstances..."
Isabelle: "This is my army's problem! We must settle it ourselves! Everyone, follow me!"

Monster Fort (55/7) (魔の砦):
Isabelle (), S Archer Kazuha (), S Angel Niel (), Plat Armour ()
Story:
Anna: "We finally caught up! By the looks of things, the fight seems to be over..."
Soldier: "Prince! The Pegasus Knighthood is up ahead...!"
Anna: "It appears they've been captured by the monsters. Let's hurry and save them!!"
(end)
Imperial Tactician: "Looks like it's our loss. The Black Army went on a rampage, and we exhausted our forces in order to suppress them... how disgraceful."
Imperial Tactician: "We don't have any strength left. ... I beg of you. Do with me as you wish. However, please spare the lives of my subordinates."
Prince: "..."
Anna: "Well then, return to the empire, and tell them we have no intention of fighting with your country."
Anna: "Also, ask them if it's possible for us to confront the monsters together..."
Imperial Tactician: "For us to lose the battle on top of being shown mercy... I can't think of anything more disgraceful, but the loser should obey the victor."
Imperial Tactician: "I shall relay your words to our Imperial Majesty without fail."
Isabelle: "Tactician-dono. I.. won't return to the empire."
Isabelle: "I wish to express my gratitude for giving a place to fight in the Pegasus Knighthood to me, a straggler whose mother country has been destroyed by the monsters."
Isabelle: "However, I feel doubt by the very idea of using the power of those monsters. Until I clear away these doubts, I won't return to the empire."
Imperial Tactician: "... There shouldn't be cloudy weather when it comes to loyalty to the empire. Understood. Do what needs to be done to satisfy yourself. I shall always leave the leader's seat vacant until your return."
Isabelle: "Tactician-dono... Thank you for your concern."

Oath of Loyalty (90/12) (忠誠の誓い):
Isabelle (100), S Rogue Cecily (), S Pirate Velotte (), Diamond ()
Gimmick: Enemy Movement Speed Up (Small)
Story:
Anna: "Isabelle-san, why did you call us out to this place?"
Isabelle: "I still can't seriously bring myself to fight with the Prince. If you win against me when I'm serious, then I promise to swear loyalty to the Prince."
Anna: "Please stop. There's a thousand to one chance you will lose your life and turn into dust. Even if you do such a dangerous thing..."
Isabelle: "I must in order to change the master I serve. There's no meaning if I'm not ready for at least that much danger."
Anna: "... Understood."
(end)
Isabelle: "Thank you for putting up with my request. From today, I promise to swear loyalty to the Prince."
Isabelle: "I must also thank for keeping my company. All members, please swiftly return to the empire."
Pegasus Knighthood Member: "We can't leave the commander behind! We'll also stay with you!"
Isabelle: "If your betrayal is known to the empire, that will endanger the lives of your family or friends back in the country. There's no reason for you to lose the ones you love."
Pegasus Knighthood Member: "Even so, we'll remain with you...! The only one we will accept as leader of the knighthood is you!"
Isabelle: "... Your feelings make me very happy. However, I wish to have time to think now."
Isabelle: "Please ask our Imperial Majesty on my behalf. You're the only ones I can entrust with this. The White Empire is nothing without you of the proud Pegasus Knighthood."
Pegasus Knighthood Member: "Commander... Understood. We'll believe in the day you return to us safely."
Isabelle: "Thanks. You also take care."
Anna: "Isabelle-san. Whatever the circumstances may be, I welcome you to our army."
Anna: "Now then, Prince. Let's return to the castle."

Subjugation Mission "Revelry of the Undead":
-Event Lasts Until Oct 1st 10:00.

Introduction:
Metus: "I'm Metus. An existence who surpassed necromancy."
Metus: "Oh, what's with that face? Is there something you want to say? Ahh, it's useless even if you touch me, you know?"
Metus: "This is an image I'm showing you with magic, it's not real. Too bad—♪"
Metus: "The real me can't hear you, so you better sit quietly and listen to what I have to say."
Metus: "Now then, I thought I would come here today to teach you all about the merits of the undead. It'll be like one of those manoeuvres you do, I guess?"
Metus: "Aren't I generous? I finished preparing an army to attack your kingdom."
Metus: "Who knows what will happen if hundreds of undead invade your kingdom. I wonder if you will be able to stop them?"
Metus: "If a weak existence like you who values an ephemeral life seriously believes you can win against the undead, then please prove it to Onee-san."
Metus: "Do you understand? Good, then I shall explain the details of the manoeuvre this time."
Metus: "The training exercise this time will be a 'Great Subjugation Mission' where the goal is to just defeat the enemy."
Metus: "Great Subjugation Missions are different from regular missions in several ways, so please pay attention."
Metus: "First, the goal of a Great Subjugation Mission is to 'defeat the enemy', nothing more."
Metus: "Defeating the enemy is much more important than preventing casualties on your side—♪"
Metus: "You'll clear the mission even if your life reaches zero, and the number of enemies you defeated will be tallied in the results."
Metus: "Please focus on defeating as many monsters as possible without fear of being wounded."
Metus: "Finally, even if you defeat the enemy, you won't receive any EXP, gold, or drops, so keep this point in mind."
Metus: "Now then, let's begin the 'Great Subjugation Mission'. Kuku... It'll be nice to see you struggle."
Metus: "Ahh, I forgot. When I cut off the magic to this image, it will automatically vanish."
Metus: "Well then, do your best Prince-sama, OK?"

Single Map Rewards:
100: S Vampire Hunter Khuri
300: Spirit Queen
400: Plat Armour
500: 50 Magic Crystals

Multiple Map Rewards:
Every 100: Crystal Fragment (0~2000)
Every 200: Crystal Fragment (2001~10,000)
1000: Gold Fairy
2000: Plat Fairy
3000: Black Fairy
4000: Gold Fairy
5000: Plat Fairy
6000: Black Fairy
7000: Gold Fairy
8000: Plat Fairy
9000: Black Fairy
10,000: Rainbow Fairy

Beginner-tier (15) (不死者たちの狂宴 初級): 100
High-tier (30) (不死者たちの狂宴 上級): 300
Extreme-tier (35) (不死者たちの狂宴 極級): 400
God-tier (40) (不死者たちの狂宴 神級): 500

Premium Summon:
-Premium Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Plat: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Platinum Bow Rider Katina
+Skill: Strengthen Range II (CC: Strengthen Range III)
+Ability: Bow Rider-type Attack+5% and Skill Duration +20% if Katina is a Team Member
-Black Pegasus Rider Esther
-Black Soldier Altair
-Platinum Youko Inari

Last edited:

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

From what I've read, Maurette is someone worth getting a copy or two of right?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Surano true dmg......
That actualy felt really worth it >.<
We know how big smn AoE + Sorano have aw ability fast chant...
1.1k true dmg big aoe... yummy >.<, but she on my bad CR T_T

Q: on Isabelle skill... Do you mean after 3 use she can't fly anymore ? or she can still fly but no atk up ? + how many atk redution / skill use on the next 1

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

[hook=event]
Summon Master Skill AW:

Sorano (ソラノ):
Efreet (イフリート): (30s; can attack with Efreet; AS: 83; WT: 10; CT: 20)
True Efreet (真・イフリート): (25s; can attack with Efreet; true damage; AS: 83; WT: 10; CT: 20)

YAHOO!!! This help me a lot since I use Sorano quite frequent

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Surano true dmg......
That actualy felt really worth it >.<
We know how big smn AoE + Sorano have aw ability fast chant...
1.1k true dmg big aoe... yummy >.<, but she on my bad CR T_T

Q: on Isabelle skill... Do you mean after 3 use she can't fly anymore ? or she can still fly but no atk up ? + how many atk redution / skill use on the next 1
The AoE description is the same as my Pegasus Rider Ridy (I don't have Stella, so I don't know if hers also says wide AoE). I don't know if they mean her skill can only be used 3 times like that one Platinum Thief, or if that's the cap on the attack decrease. I'm leaning toward the former, since it used '使用可能' (Possible to Use).

Waiting 7 minutes until I can do the 7 stamina fort. The description says it has cyclops, so be careful about who you place in your front lines in case there are black ones.

EDIT:
Whelp, everyone is getting 3 apology crystals over the low amount of Meteor tickets on October's maintenance.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Waiting 7 minutes until I can do the 7 stamina fort. The description says it has cyclops, so be careful about who you place in your front lines in case there are black ones.
Yes there 2 red 2 blue 1 black... *not super saiyan mode*
The map is pretty easy just the usual archer power... (or Maurette / Betty / Patra food)
I'm waiting 2 hr for natural recover for god tier

Bought 4 copy of maurette.....
Final result -2/2.... Dam i'm itching to buy 1 more, but left with 150 magic crystal..... (need 100 for aw)
should i gamble ? or should i not >.<

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geez, I went to just find a video so I could determine enemy flow since the road and map are new, and Sleep already made a low-quality strategy with only one AW unit (Claire):

EDIT:
This map is pathetic... Kini beat it with Battle Master Lean, Artemis Spica, and Artemis Claire:

Guess I'm going to have to challenge myself by thinking of a gold farming strategy for it (I cheated on the cyclops made with B. Iris allowing Betty to tank the cyclops for more go~ld).

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geez, I went to just find a video so I could determine enemy flow since the road and map are new, and Sleep already made a low-quality strategy with only one AW unit (Claire):

Guess I'm going to have to challenge myself by thinking of a gold farming strategy for it (I cheated on the cyclops made with B. Iris allowing Betty to tank the cyclops for more go~ld).
Same like what u felt petite -.- i was researching and.....
Look at this
Even easier clear that that video.....

I started to question is this god tier map

Edit: Fark the drop T_T..... Isabelle / *S.Rogue T_T* / S.Pirate / Diamond
When will i'm able to find a good map to farm S. Soldier -.-

Last edited:

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

THE END IS NIGH SINNERS REPENT!

2nd 5 SC gacha roll for shits n giggles gives me Altair the Black Soldier, I got so hard I tore a hole in my jeans.

I was thinking god damn it I am going to get another copy of the Pegasus knight or another black I already own.

Tempted to try for the new horse archer she looks good but I don't use that unit type so I will pass.

Now I am only missing 3 Black units,

Amanda
Dine
Esther

Soon, very soon.

Now, is Altair any good? the whole soldiers don't count as a loss when killed opens up possibilities for Zenobia to be deployed spin to win and just last as long as she can same with Jerome, as a soldier for reinforce though she is expensive compared to Sortie lord jerome.

:Edit:
Just remembered that I still have my Joy XP fairy I think I might just use it on Altari when I AW her.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now, is Altair any good?
I remember this question i asked before lol :p
So here the summarize of the discussion....

She is top unit about COOLNESS!!! even pre-aw she looks great...:cool:

Other than that.... the conclusion i came up is... she mostly just replacement for cheap cost HA -.-
Oh and her aw ability making dead soldier auto retreat change ur soldier to skel token :p

IF she got aw skill.... her role switch to 2 block killer as it increase atk / aspd (but for some reason i prefer that counter more just for the sake of making Nanaly / Leone suicide)

Last edited:

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Haha just used Altair's skill on a low tier map to understand what it does thats pretty hilarious def increase phys counter and rapid Sortie point regen Jerome might be my #2 soldier now.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got 331 MCs. Now, should I use it to get Saki? Or AW Fairies?
I have some ready to be AW and 5/5, but not enough certain silver units

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thats lame 3 use limitation we got the broke discount version of a pegasus rider that has card board wings so it can only fly 3 times. would of been nice if it was like Ur's skill where you can still use it but it just gets weaker

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So, If the White Empire can have monsters..why cant we?

I know what the first one would be! "Monster-san"(Named by Anna), the Champion of those crappy white Goblins. He'd be in armor and he'd be something like a Silver Rarity Soldier.

Root for Monster-San and Black Knight Bro!!!