What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Didn't they just basicaly want unit that hit with a gun have some kind of "flinch" effect ? hence the little slow part...
Too bad i already AW my rachel skill, i'm betting if she still on her old skill those slow showed a big amount of considration (aw skill aspd up is only abit -.- compared to pre aw)

And i agree on rogue, this class felt kind of forgotten...
Remind me of certain *used to be* popular MMO, but their thief / rogue class has always geting the bad part.
Yeah... stopped playing THAT game a long ago, my rogue would die on every boss AOE and do less dps than an AFK hunter....

I'm actually looking forward to obtaining Roana in the future. The HP buff helps her a lot and once you add in Olivia, if someone has it, then she can tank the steel golem when she is at AW90. A 16-cost unit capable of tanking the golem is going to be really useful for me to have.
That is good to know. And if she can tank it I bet her remaining hp falls below 20%, hopefully below 10% for a 3-4x dmg.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It still does require an additional HP buff for her to be able to tank the golem.

AW90 Roana + 192 Prince:
w/Adelle (10%) = 3,875 EHP
w/Aisha (14%) = 3,998 EHP
w/Olivia (15%) = 4,029 EHP

Overall, a 16/15-cost unit with status immunity that can tank up to the stone golem without assistance is really good. Just like it was mentioned, she doesn't have the on-demand attack boost like other strong units, but she will be nice to have around when a strategy requires multiple strong duelists.

Now to check out Imelia and see the full capabilities of her with her buffs.

Edit:
4.8k HP buffed. That's pretty massive, but falls short of tanking the mithril golem. Maybe with additional buffs, she might be able to do it.

On a side-note, the slow debuff when hit by a pirate's attack is an interesting one. It was weird seeing it happen in the magic crystal daily, but it actually made it easier for my setup. I don't have to worry about deploying one more unit, so that's a good thing.

Last edited:

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I like the pirate buff, makes them more useful outside of their abilities.

Though... As if Minerva wasn't op enough.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished rough translations for the entire event.

Please click my signature to read them~.

I guess Decius is looking for the gravestone of the Dark Fighter. Though, I have no idea how he's going to lug that thing around with him to power himself up.

@exkale:
With a curse user (e.g. Mitra), the complete mithril golem deals 4680 damage.

My AW61 Imelia has 3836 HP with both 10% HP buffs from her and Adelle's ability, and 419 defence with the Prince and B. Iris's skill and ability. So, I need 425 more HP/DF if I want Imelia to solo it. At AW90, she has +399 HP from when she's AW61, so mine should be able to handle 4738 damage at AW90 without any skills.

EDIT: If Rorone ultimately has 106 less base HP than Imelia, then an AW90 Rorone with Imelia and the Prince can endure 120 damage less than 4680. Close, but even buffing her with Katie, Lian, and an AW90 Waltz isn't enough: 4624. It's a completely different story with either Lyra or Seria plus Imelia.

Personally, I doubt we'll fight a mithril golem in the magic city's second phase; that thing was built specifically by the dark elves. The magic city is being overrun by their stone and iron golem creations which have also been laying about in the desert during gold rushes, so I'm more concerned they'll have us fight 3 iron axe maid golems at once, or have 2-3 consecutive iron golems march down the same awkwardly designed path on a timed trigger so you have to defeat each one quickly.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's just working towards a goal, although it's a goal I'll slowly reach. I wasn't really expecting the mithril golem to show up in the Magic City story, but I'm just expecting it in the far future similar to how Maou has came back into the story after appearing in the winter subjugation previously. Having all these balance changes really changes how I should approach the future because of the lack of options I had before.

As far as working towards that goal is concerned, then Imelia is probably going to be the unit I will want to raise. In the event where I need 3 tanky units at once, then Jelius, Imelia, and Lucille (w/Echidna) should be enough for me to use. Anya can fit the criteria with her original skill, but I'm keeping her as a high-HP magic damage sweeper and not a full-time tank.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's official. Youtube (4008) views > Nico (4001) views

Geeze Nuntaku, you are getting your customer into your EN Aegis and then filter them into JP Aegis due to horrible update rate.
DMM Team too op, predicted that ahead of time and won the cookie.

I am sure they not 'working' on the EN Aegis has part to do with it, but EN Aegis is just horribly designed and executed in terms of unit selection.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol...
I think their Osawari island game in Nutaku is qute popular and there actualy alot work on it.
I checked it abit, they actualy edited those loli look like girl (some loli goddess at begining + 2nd boss actualy her breast is sudenly become too huge -.-)

It just appear Aigis team didn't want to focus too much on EN ver.
Well at least the fact they let Shiho out still all right, Misha still not out yet though :p
+There always *at least* a week break after event... the longest was 5 weeks break

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I decided to AW Raichi due to having too many silver HA.

Her cost is kind of troublesome, but on the other hand it is lower than mage cost.
Her range seems small but she is killing with fireball everything coming her way and can tank a lot. Actually her base stats are kind of nice:

MAX AW Raichi (Bernice) +affection

HP: 3074 (3046)
AT: 392 (275)
DEF: 522 (639)
MR: 15 (0)

MAX AW Raichi (Maribelle) +affection
HP: 3074 (3267)
AT: 392 (324)
DEF: 522 (443)
MR: 15 (0)

There are a lot of differences ofc but in overall I see all 3 of them really strong, but each of them suited for different work. While Bernice can tank like a boss plus tank even more with her DEF skill - Raichi can kill pretty fast, sometimes before that something even comes to her. Raichi seems more suited for huge moster rush, unless this rush is at start. 29 cost is really high... On the other hand I never used Maribelle quite often. I had well raised Bernice before I obtained Maribelle and because of that - Maribelle always looked so fragile in comparison to my pink maiden. I have MAribelle only CC40 so I wont talk more about her.

I will play a little bit with Raichi to check her through but I already like results. The true reason I had to AW her was that I just LOVE her AW picture.

Am I the only one who AW'd her? What do you guys think? I agree we might get mage armor soon, since Wanko P decided to give us all the clases from premium only but Raichi is nice and fast to lvl (gold!) so I wanted to give her a shot. Although, I did hope she will be added to shop to make her cost reductions etc ;/

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@Anelai I used AW Raichi (skill lvl 4, not going to AW that) during the item farm event for bones, in the ninja map. Having a melee unit that could deal aoe magic damage was a new asset (also not skill AWing Anya), and it worked perfectly against the rush of ninjas with physical dodge. The only down side is that her attack speed falls short compared to the physical aoes like AW sailors, pegasus riders, monks, Zenobia, you name it.

I'm personally convinced that Raichi is an event unit (weak version of Jessica), and I won't be getting another mage armor soon.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's official. Youtube (4008) views > Nico (4001) views

Geeze Nuntaku, you are getting your customer into your EN Aegis and then filter them into JP Aegis due to horrible update rate.
DMM Team too op, predicted that ahead of time and won the cookie.

I am sure they not 'working' on the EN Aegis has part to do with it, but EN Aegis is just horribly designed and executed in terms of unit selection.
at least it has a future another game they got (angelic saga) right after they released it jp version put up a notice they were shutting down. even if the english version survives somehow I don't think it will last too long after playing it a bit I began to notice how hard it was to access the hentai content. There's a bit from the story bosses then the rest I believe is from the highest rarity gacha cards only and then you need evolution items still which don't exactly drop too easily. Gameplay was ok being a yu gi oh knock off but I think it needed a vs mode so you could duel your friends.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Attack of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Orcs..... big LOL

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well this event is answering my silver archer needs. Glad I've taken care of that hiccup.

The event goes two weeks with the rest of the missions coming out next week right? Might finally get a chance to farm some affection.

Edit: Correction, the 70/6 map hates me. Gonna have to mess with it and hope for a 1 or 2 star.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

at least it has a future another game they got (angelic saga) right after they released it jp version put up a notice they were shutting down. even if the english version survives somehow I don't think it will last too long after playing it a bit I began to notice how hard it was to access the hentai content. There's a bit from the story bosses then the rest I believe is from the highest rarity gacha cards only and then you need evolution items still which don't exactly drop too easily. Gameplay was ok being a yu gi oh knock off but I think it needed a vs mode so you could duel your friends.
most of the games on nutaku are kinda bad in some way ive stopped all but hellfire us aegis and island i messed up my almost 200 day login on lov and lost all interest at that point and as is just to much work

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit: Correction, the 70/6 map hates me. Gonna have to mess with it and hope for a 1 or 2 star.
Highly suggested to dig for strategy video on youtube or nico, what's your team composition like and your backup mage/witches?

Pure-blooded orcs have high defense, and there's a trick to clearing the map that's basically 'wall' the cave and prevent them from reaching anything other than HA (/wall).

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

lol I tried that trick, Dina hits too hard for it to actually work for me. on the the other hand the map's pretty easy of you have enough ice mages

Mangomon

Reputation score

Highly suggested to dig for strategy video on youtube or nico, what's your team composition like and your backup mage/witches?

Pure-blooded orcs have high defense, and there's a trick to clearing the map that's basically 'wall' the cave and prevent them from reaching anything other than HA (/wall).
Used this strat the one time I've tried My duelists aren't up to snuff so it didn't go very well. Witches are Nenya and Cloris, though I have a Yuyu and Adele that aren't quite CC'able yet. Nenya is 100% affection, but Cloris is at 0% (Wasn't gonna put any into her because of Adele).

A 'wall' strat is my plan for my next attempt.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

alchemist would probably good if you have it I tried to use mine but it was placed kind of sloppy barely in range those grey guys can almost 1 shot my uur I tried to keep everything near the middle about where katie is in that video I think I placed seria there (battle healer chick)

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ranger is nice for something like this. Place down a trap and let them run into it, keeps them still enough so your mages can kill

Haven't tried to assassinate one but it could work if you get them before they charge.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In my case.. on last map i actualy use my own way to clear it.... on the left side i always kite the orc with witch (at the turning point) and ranged (archer+pirate frontal cuz his def still low) making him run around and died on the way, this work for all green + 2 black orc.

On the right side i had soldier and archer (not neccesary now that i think solo aria is good enuff) to clear the starting green orc, when the black orc come i changed the soldier to HA and remove the archer... Putting an angel infront instead to kill all the incoming green orc (yay for chloe :D I'm loving her soo much right, she worth all those SC farming her).
This black orc stayed with HA until the very end of game, while my mind checking on the left side of the map, afterward at the end is easy kill geting all the nuke ready like gloria + sandra + druid (pupuru make her spotlight again :p)

Last edited:

Mangomon

Reputation score

Just tried one of the wall strats someone posted on himeuta that was mostly silvers. I'm nowhere near strong/low enough cost for that.

Gonna give this one a try instead while I farm and hope I'll have a chance later.

Any advice on sticking any of the following units into a workable strat?

Forgot to add Chloe in there, I have 4 copies to combine to make her more worthwhile. Miranda can be CC'd now that the game has spit a bunch of archers at me.

Edit: Almost got the 2 star, missed pulling out Katie by a hair.

Last edited: