What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

@exkale
Think of the bright side, you can max any event unit you want sooner or later due to revival events.

It could be a lot worse like some games. This game at least, buff stuff that are under-performing all the time, and I haven't seen them nerf anything outside of bugs.

Also, those Romance characters. Sorano <3, Fran <3, and Anya with lots of <3

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Draa
Don't...... post ur unit or i will be jelly.... >.< (still remember)

@Kroset
I really got no idea how you can hit lvl 90 AW platinum specialy when plat fairy always on deficit (more than black)

Raising my unit bit by bit.... I'm pretty sure next yr !!! when they redo the revival event again i will have alot more free time on cost management >.<.
So for now let's aim some of the good 1 event unit to as low cost posible :cool:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

PS: When will they introduce aw skill for valk / princess / witch..... its taking too long now -.-
I know right :/ I want Sherry's epic more AW damage skill already.

Don't...... post ur unit or i will be jelly.... >.< (still remember)
Got it, I won't post my units ._.

I really got no idea how you can hit lvl 90 AW platinum specialy when plat fairy always on deficit (more than black)
Don't raise event unit because you have something similar already (Marie versus Reanbelle, Shuuka versus Uzume) or don't like character design (Charlotte, Rorone, Roana) or is just a horrible fail (Rita/Lian) or just too busy to max and therefore won't raise. (Pipi, Imeria - I wouldn't mind Imeria's event in the future though, her Awaken skill is like Grace and my AW Seria apparently isn't much of a bandit)

*Insert still waiting for gold dancer even though she's illegal for gold or below strategy due to rare/hard to acquire*

PJFrost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't see a reason not to use two accounts when I literally can't do anything in one while charisma/stamina charges up... maybe later on when I have tons of max charisma I'll have to dedicate to one, but for now I don't see the need to...

Also, unrelated question, does a new event start inmediately after this one ends? and when do we get the units?

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's fine if you want to do that. Just don't burn yourself out because it can get tedious. You're also lucky you're doing it after the implementation of auto-complete. The game is more fun in short bursts and you don't want to be glued to the PC playing this every moment. Getting high levels is important for the higher charisma and stamina cap because you can go away for half a day and not reach full charisma/stamina if you emptied it before.

The event ends 25 hours from now and then maintenance will begin. 5 hours later the next event will start and you will receive your unit when you login. This happens every week . Some people will plan their charisma/stamina use around this and ensure that they will have max charisma/stamina when the next event starts.

PJFrost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's fine if you want to do that. Just don't burn yourself out because it can get tedious. You're also lucky you're doing it after the implementation of auto-complete. The game is more fun in short bursts and you don't want to be glued to the PC playing this every moment. Getting high levels is important for the higher charisma and stamina cap because you can go away for half a day and not reach full charisma/stamina if you emptied it before.

The event ends 25 hours from now and then maintenance will begin. 5 hours later the next event will start and you will receive your unit when you login. This happens every week . Some people will plan their charisma/stamina use around this and ensure that they will have max charisma/stamina when the next event starts.
Alright! Thank you for your response!

It's not so much as burning myself out, it's more of the excitement of higher level content that makes me wanna do it. In my main account I find myself stuck at the desert storyline and just looking at videos of people clearing it I can see I am nowhere near doing it... considering I barely have anything CC'd (I think I have two silvers and two golds? If that...), and instead of sticking for a long while with units that I can't find the excitement in, I'd rather give finding new units a shot and seeing if what I can find suits me better and can get me through the grind I am going on in my first account. It's also the fact that I see that many different classes that makes me want to reset just to test them out (I got a gold druid in one of the accounts and man was she fun), so that's why I kept going.

Thanks for the advice though, it has been really helpful and just because I'm doing something else I wouldn't wanna disrespect you all. :3

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers:
-Subjugation Mission "Princess of a Ruined Kingdom and the Ninja Army Corps" (亡国の姫と忍者軍団) Begins.
+From Oct 15th Maintenance to November 12th Maintenance.
+Rarity of Princess Louise Based on Aggregate Subjugation Total (All Players):
100 Million: Silver
300 Million: Gold
600 Million: Platinum
Other:
-Ranger Class Awakening Implemented.
+High Ranger to Master Ranger
+Range and Status Up; Can Use 'Super Strengthened Traps', Range +20.
+AW Mat: 2 Archer; 1 Ninja; AW Orb: Saturday
+Ricola AW Ability: Prioritise Ranged (focus enemies with projectile weapons).

(Event) Princess Louise (ルイーズ):

Ricola AW Illustration:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Move aside Rita, I got my Black Archer Goblin army slayer. I don't have to suffer through countless fake copies anymore. *shoves her back into her home*

I'm definitely going to be leveling her up and awaken her because I like her artwork and I'm fond of rangers. It's also because I want another unit that is immune to weather effects. I was surprised to see that they are giving that class their awakening. If they didn't then I would've class changed her and left her alone, but that +20 range will help a lot especially during a snowstorm.

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I wondered why use regular archers over rangers, then I remember they don't get the extra air damage... Then again bashira kills everything that flies anyway. Focus on projectile is pretty nice. Especially with her ability you can put her in the middle of enemy territory and have her kill all the dangerous monsters before they get to your main defense.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wondered why use regular archers over rangers, then I remember they don't get the extra air damage... Then again bashira kills everything that flies anyway. Focus on projectile is pretty nice. Especially with her ability you can put her in the middle of enemy territory and have her kill all the dangerous monsters before they get to your main defense.
Insert why did I bother raising a gold ranger anyways ;-;

Her Anti-black goblin archer potential is off the chart!
Focus projectile enemy, trap against movement, hide against counter attack, off the chart I tell you! I can just imagine the synergy!

*Fran walks by*
But Fran is still number one front-line ranged!

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on October 15th Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "The Dark Knighthood and the Targeted Healer" (暗黒騎士団と狙われた癒し手) Begins.
+Platinum Healer (背反の癒し手ユーノ).
-Subjugation Mission "Princess of a Ruined Kingdom and the Ninja Army Corps" (亡国の姫と忍者軍団) Begins.
+From Oct 15th Maintenance to November 12th Maintenance.
+Rarity of Princess Louise Based on Aggregate Subjugation Total (All Players):
 100 Million: Silver
 300 Million: Gold
 600 Million: Platinum
-Emergency Mission "Dark Knight and the Keeper of the Holy Forest" Ends.
Other:
-Ranger Class Awakening Implemented.
+High Ranger to Master Ranger
+Range and Status Up; Can Use 'Super Strengthened Traps', Range +20.
+AW Mat: 2 Archer; 1 Ninja; AW Orb: Saturday
+Ricola AW Ability: Prioritise Ranged (focus enemies with projectile weapons).
-Master Assassin Skill AW Implemented.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.

Emergency Mission:
"They're using the power of that dark priest, and trying to destroy the world. I ask of you, Prince. Please lend your power to me!"

(Event) Princess Louise (ルイーズ):

Ricola AW Illustration:

EDIT:

They don't have a spoiler image for Juno, so I'm curious if she's going to be either of these two. The first one looks like a healer, whereas the latter looks more like an offensive magic user, but there's dark priestesses, so they may make Juno one of those since her title is 'rebellious healer':

Last edited:

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh my god I can't wait to see Fuuka's AW. And I sure hope it's the Blonde busty girl. My boyfriend, KatsuraJun, wants her so badly but he's hoping not to spend money to gacha for her.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Updated the maintenance info post (here).

Only new thing is that Skill AW for Master Assassins. My Betty is at 5/5 from feeding her copies of the silver rogues and herself, so I'm curious what she's going to get that will increase her gold farming potential; everyone else got skills that increased their AoE or damage significantly.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the first one looks more attractive but Id prefer a dark preist or any offensive class I think have enough healers already even without a decent range extend type one raised.

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Took three 2-stars, but 27 stars get! Excited to get my first perfect event unit.

Who wants to bet she's gonna need the rogue and two archers we get from the event to be CC'd?

Hopefully no one minds if I dovetail this into a "Where should I go from here?" post.

Planning to make the push toward awakening Betty and Noel, but I'm not confident in my units. Looking for a vote of confidence or advice.

My Gold+ units:

Not much has changed from the last time I linked them.

As always, thanks for any help.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Who wants to bet she's gonna need the rogue and two archers we get from the event to be CC'd?
You don't need to bet; she's going to need 2 archers and 1 rogue for CC. Plat and gold units require the same materials, just at different rarity tiers.

Hopefully no one minds if I dovetail this into a "Where should I go from here?" post.
Depends on what the upcoming events demands from you. The next event mentions Dark Knights and a Dark Priest.

The subjugation mission has ninjas, which are scary if your frontline defences are low and if they have ninjas with paralytic poison (these will probably appear, so Master Ranger Ricola from this event will definitely be a big help in taking care of them for you), and your tanks will benefit from exceptionally high defence since they can nullify their shuriken by 10-50% (the higher the DF, the higher the chance).

I mainly play this game in a reactionary way, saving resources in case I need to raise a certain unit to such-such in order to deal with a map. Of course, this kind of play-style isn't the most suitable for blindly running event maps, but it's the best if you want to be efficient with your SC, charisma, and stamina.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Am I the only one person, who prefers grey haired girl over blonde?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Am I the only one person, who prefers grey haired girl over blonde?
Silver white is better :D

@mangomon
Gratz the 1st time feeling of being able to get max stat unit is great :p

Just read the maintenance note and.....
Healer..... gotta say I'm not too sure how i should react to this as there already Sedis out there >.<.
I wonder what type her heal going to be as we already have a high heal power type (Camila) / Fast healing (*insert name here cuz i forgot*) / long range? (this might be her role ?! *ignoring Liana cuz she black*)

Hopefuly the event is another star event, at least the title do sound like it... and we can spend those extra chr for subjugation event :D

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They already gave us a black healer, Liana, from an item trial, and they have yet to do 2 star trials back to back, so the upcoming event is most likely a farm-type one.

Based on the current trend, if Juno is a healer, she's going to have an ability that raises healer attack 1.07x, or skill duration 20-30% just to make it so everyone feels inclined to farm her regardless of their healer situation, which means they're probably going to pick a really lame illustration for her.

I think Juno is going to be an obaa-san character with thick and heavy make-up and piercings, who can lap at her eyelashes with her cow-like tongue as her eyes roll back to create an ahegao to end all ahegao. She'll have massive gorilla arms with tattoos. Each tattoo on her body signifying each young man she sodomised for an hour on her tower of power (staff). For this event, her latest target is Tieskey, since his anal virginity is the only thing preventing the end of the world. And the final map tasks you to guard Tieskey's home with Princess Claudia as a guest character standing at his front door.

Last edited: