What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I'm glad i decide to do the last map (90/12) from natural recovery....
Just read that maintenance notice.... if i didn't go out finding some snack / drink i probably got caught in that maintenance while doing the last map >.<

@kroset...
Don't they calculate dmg nulification and dodge seperately ? not stack
+she lose the assasination though so thats 50 / 50 better or not... (personaly the stat up and dodge felt better)

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't be tricked xD

You can get ride of the subtitles here:

The ... button
Wasn't this button for comments off/on?
comments != subtitles.

Atleast in adroid app this icon is called comments.

PJFrost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So according to what petite soeur said, if I got it right, completing the 100 map (beginner) will give me a silver rune fencer?

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So according to what petite soeur said, if I got it right, completing the 100 map (beginner) will give me a silver rune fencer?
Yes. But! If you will do 300 kill map and kill 150 monsters - this also counts for getting her.
if you do 500 kill map and kill all 500 monsters you receive all drop for 100, 300, 400, 500 kills in single run

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

have not been on in a long time since i moved to the english version, but i haven't had the best luck in the gacha so i came back to the jap version and i wow there is ton more content in the jap version and they gave me a ton of mail mostly SC but there is 1 thing in my mail i cant retrieve, it looks like the lady who is on the menu (the one with the long silver hair) and i think a brown heart in the top left with a ribbon on it.

can anyone tell me what that is?

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

have not been on in a long time since i moved to the english version, but i haven't had the best luck in the gacha so i came back to the jap version and i wow there is ton more content in the jap version and they gave me a ton of mail mostly SC but there is 1 thing in my mail i cant retrieve, it looks like the lady who is on the menu (the one with the long silver hair) and i think a brown heart in the top left with a ribbon on it.

can anyone tell me what that is?
clicking her will recover your stamina. This icon is from valentines event, Anna ( lady from menu) sent you chocolates. You pribably cant click it because your stamina is full.
Also keep in mind that gift box stores 100 gifts only

PJFrost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes. But! If you will do 300 kill map and kill 150 monsters - this also counts for getting her.
if you do 500 kill map and kill all 500 monsters you receive all drop for 100, 300, 400, 500 kills in single run
Awesome, thank you! Not sure how much I can do yet with my beginner's team, but this'll definitely be useful!

By the way, can people log in? I just got home and I can't. :|

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

clicking her will recover your stamina. This icon is from valentines event, Anna ( lady from menu) sent you chocolates. You pribably cant click it because your stamina is full.
Also keep in mind that gift box stores 100 gifts only
ah, i'll just save that then

glad i only got sent 60ish things then :D

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awesome, thank you! Not sure how much I can do yet with my beginner's team, but this'll definitely be useful!
You have a month(until november 12th) to make 10000 kills, keep your time. I would reccomend not doing it for now, untill you have better team. 100 kills map has worse ratio charisma/kills than each higher map (doh). Of course doing this 10000 kills will take skme time but you will do much better starting next week or maybe even in 2 weeks.
By the way, can people log in? I just got home and I can't. :|
They made emergency maintenance just an hour ago. Such maintenances are always rewarded with SC during next thursday maint.

PJFrost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You have a month(until november 12th) to make 10000 kills, keep your time. I would reccomend not doing it for now, untill you have better team. 100 kills map has worse ratio charisma/kills than each higher map (doh). Of course doing this 10000 kills will take skme time but you will do much better starting next week or maybe even in 2 weeks.

They made emergency maintenance just an hour ago. Such maintenances are always rewarded with SC during next thursday maint.
Alright! I'll be aiming for the single map rewards for now, thoguh the black fairy will be incredibly useful to CC cornelia again and willm ake my life heaps easier.

Thanks!

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright! I'll be aiming for the single map rewards for now, thoguh the black fairy will be incredibly useful to CC cornelia again and willm ake my life heaps easier.

Thanks!
Black fairy is rewarded for 3000 kills and I bet your girl isnt lvl 50 yet (do NOT CC her on 30, never CC anything at 30 unless it is food), and we get black fairy fRom 30/4 map in current event. Dont waste your charisma on subjugation just now. Do story missions for food to raise your team.

Btw. Look what I found on aegis twitter

PJFrost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Black fairy is rewarded for 3000 kills and I bet your girl isnt lvl 50 yet (do NOT CC her on 30, never CC anything at 30 unless it is food), and we get black fairy fRom 30/4 map in current event. Dont waste your charisma on subjugation just now. Do story missions for food to raise your team.

Btw. Look what I found on aegis twitter
She IS already CC'd once... at 50, that is. But she has another one to go through, right? the one where she loses her edgy look and becomes full Cecil mode.

Edit: Also, link doesn't work to twitter.

Edit Edit: Also Also, do we know how long the maintenance will last?

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She IS already CC'd once... at 50, that is. But she has another one to go through, right? the one where she loses her edgy look and becomes full Cecil mode.

Edit: Also, link doesn't work to twitter.

This second CC is called AW and you wont be able to do it anytime soon. To AW character you need a lot of resources: 3 CC silvers (specyfic ones), a lot of gold (200k for gold, 250k plat and 300 000 for black), Cornelia at max affection, AW fairy ( from shop, 100 magic crystals cost) and paladin orb (1 for AW gold, 2 fir AW plat and 3 for AW bkack) , dropping from daily 90 charisma map.

Orb maps are really hard and you will need all your girls mostly CCmax with some cost reductions.

Can you show us your team?

PJFrost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This second CC is called AW and you wont be able to do it anytime soon. To AW character you need a lot of resources: 3 CC silvers (specyfic ones), a lot of gold (200k for gold, 250k plat and 300 000 for black), Cornelia at max affection, AW fairy ( from shop, 100 magic crystals cost) and paladin orb (1 for AW gold, 2 fir AW plat and 3 for AW bkack) , dropping from daily 90 charisma map.

Orb maps are really hard and you will need all your girls mostly CCmax with some cost reductions.

Can you show us your team?
Not right now because we're on maint lol. But I pretty much have the silvers a newbie would have at around lvl's 20-30, 50CC30 Cornelia, lv30~ Shizuka, lv30~ Bashira, and lv20~ Katie and Yulian (gold soldier, reinforcements skill).

I will be doing 7 premium draws as soon as maint is called off, hoping I get something good, though.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unknown. The bug is pretty serious to the point they're probably going to have to rollback all of our accounts.

Kin: Eh, another maintenance? Kuronika-san?
Kuro: Eh!??Σ(o´д`o)彡 I didn't do anything!?
Kin: Are you sure?
Kuro: Sure I'm sure.(o´д`o) Indians don't lie. (But I'm not an Indian.)

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unknown. The bug is pretty serious to the point they're probably going to have to rollback all of our accounts.
well darn, i just got 2 plat and 3 gold units from gacha

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kin: Eh, another maintenance? Kuronika-san?
Kuro: Eh!??Σ(o´д`o)彡 I didn't do anything!?
Kin: Are you sure?
Kuro: Sure I'm sure.(o´д`o) Indians don't lie. (But I'm not an Indian.)
OMG This twitter is full of Stocking! <3

I wont mind rollback but I hope for some huge present for this fuckup. Didn't do anything serious, just all maps to 40/5, few eatings, one CC (Ricola).
Anyway, before emergency maint I was on 80 SC. I am tempted to roll gacha but I think buing 3rd barracks would be more appropriate...