What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

While the harder map going to sound hard. but on easier map :rolleyes:
1-2 unit clear all ? :p (as long it didn't give restriction like... only lvl 1 unit may participate) *well there video on iron lvl 1 in nico already for 1st story mission*

Btw what kind of prize from 4 star ?

as for the other patch note....
Imeria farming VS lvling unit from 1.5x drop rate...... more cost management = more stress.... additionaly princess turn gold so that mean she need her lvl

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

as for the other patch note....
Imeria farming VS lvling unit from 1.5x drop rate...... more cost management = more stress.... additionaly princess turn gold so that mean she need her lvl
Getting used to it yet Altrius? We did warn you that JP Aegis is a different beast when it comes to event spams xD (and we/you love it)

-4 Star Challenge Added to Story Missions.
Is this supposed to be my hell mode? Did they double the hp/atk/def of all units? => has a gimmick where it's only possible to deploy male units. => D: I better go level more of my male units, like Christopher (though I got my AW Berserker already)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on October 22nd between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "The Dark Knighthood and the Targeted Healer" Ends.
-Revival Mission "Capital of Princesses, Bandits and Evil Spirits" (姫と山賊と悪霊の都) Between 22nd and 29th (Every Day).
-Story Mission Drop 1.5x (Oct 22~29).
-Daily Mission Drop 1.5x (Oct 22~29).
-AW Orb Drop 2x (Oct 22~29).
Additions:
-Story Mission "Magic City" Second Phase Added.
-4 Star Challenge Added to Story Missions (See In-game Help for Details).
+Conditions:
 1) 3-star Clear
 2) Drop Complete
 3) Rank 50+
-Rarity Silver Units Witch Merone (魔女メローネ) and Alchemist Thelma (錬金術士テルマ) Added.
Trading Post:
-Viera, Zaram, and Maurette Replaced in Trading Post.
Other:
-Saint Skill AW Implemented.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.

The 4-star challenge turns the story missions into gimmick maps to increase their difficulty. For example, the second map (cha 10) has a gimmick where it's only possible to deploy male units. I guess the overabundance of certain units has made it that they needed to introduce more restrictions to encourage players to raise and use a wider variety of units instead of limiting themselves to a specific set of 'dream team' units.

Platinum Bandit Imelia (イメリア) Illustration:

Spirit Bonbori (ボンボリ) Illustration:

Silver Unit Illustrations:

Guess we're going to find out whether or not Juno's AW Skill is garbage, though she belongs in the utility-tier* of characters, so it would be stupid to use her as food for other characters regardless of how her skill turns out; you never know if you need a unit to buff your weaker healers, especially ones like Roberto for male maps.

*Event Unit Tiers:
Utility: Spica, Katie, Lian, etc.
Gimmick: Eliza, Ricola, etc.
Normal (Hazure; Miss): Rorone

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

-Revival Mission "Capital of Princesses, Bandits and Evil Spirits" (姫と山賊と悪霊の都) Between 22nd and 29th (Every Day).
-Story Mission Drop 1.5x (Oct 22~29).
-Daily Mission Drop 1.5x (Oct 22~29).
-AW Orb Drop 2x (Oct 22~29).
+*by me* lvl up princess she turn gold and AW her before next week or else platinum cost alot more

^this is the worst timing ever to put them all in 1 week... and specialy BEFORE month end.
Aigis developer i hate you >.< and i'm betting it will be followed by item collection event + anniversary whatever event >.<

*stress bar increase*

+I'm still betting Juno AW skill atk and heal at same time... dark priest soul is inside her :p

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any info when maint ends?

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on October 22nd:
-Story Mission "Magic City" Second Phase Added.
-4 Star Challenge Added to Story Missions (See In-game Help for Details).
+Conditions:
 1) 3-star Clear
 2) Drop Complete
 3) Rank 50+
This is perfect dream that I waiting for!

They should make banned all black unit in the challenge :3

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@WilliamZero
Can you trim down the quote if you plan on quoting Petite since his posts are really long? We will know who you are replying to if you at least refer to them in your post. Whenever I quote a post from Petite, I will just copy the parts that I'm interested in or commenting about. Quoting the whole thing isn't necessary unless you want to comment about everything about the post lol.

It's just kind of annoying to have to scroll down further since we already know the contents of the quote just to see what the reply is. :p

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@WilliamZero
Can you trim down the quote if you plan on quoting Petite since his posts are really long?
Seconding that. I am shortening quotes even when answering via my phone, and it is much harder there....

As for this particular message: all of us are talking about maint for now. You could write all you did without adding whole qoute and everyone would understand you. We are not so dumb, you know :)

EDIT:
What the hell with them, again 10h maintenance? :/

EDIT2:I am an idiot, though it is thursday already and I've been waiting for New patch all Day....

Last edited:

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

>Male units only story map.

...Whyyyyyyy..........

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anelai + exkale : Done ... I trimmed it down ^_^

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

>Male units only story map.

...Whyyyyyyy..........
Lol it just example, beside i believe that low lvl map you can clear with just bronze drop.

As for the gimmick type, my guess its probably something like the 1 from challenge map ( solitery battle / no cost recover / male only / female only / melee only / ranged only / no healer / tiny vs giant (-.-) / war of magic (T_T class specific go away !! T_T) )

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fucking ass last day of the event and I fed all 7 of my current copies of that priest for 0 cost reductions other than the first 100% one. Ugh I dont feel like grinding 20 something copies of this shit on the last day because of impossible fail rates just will mean no min cost healer for me not that shes really much good as a healer

PJFrost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does the 1.5x drop apply to gold and XP rewards too? If so, this will be awesome...

Also, what will be the reward for clearing a 4-star map?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does the 1.5x drop apply to gold and XP rewards too? If so, this will be awesome...

Also, what will be the reward for clearing a 4-star map?
The drop will only affect item / unit drop.
As for reward clearing 4-star... well you the 3rd person asking this question hahaha :p
it seem we still don't know what the reward is...

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems like a good time to farm AW Orbs... But I need a consistent team for that stuff, I'm still having a hard time having 1 AW unit...

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems like a good time to farm AW Orbs... But I need a consistent team for that stuff, I'm still having a hard time having 1 AW unit...
You know with there's only AW map, there might be no AW map for 4 star. Quite possible~

PJFrost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well... Just out of curiosity, which units will replace the ones in the trading post next? I'm considering whether I should spend whatever SC I have left on getting a single Maurette before she rotates out or spending it tomorrow on the unit that comes in.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well... Just out of curiosity, which units will replace the ones in the trading post next? I'm considering whether I should spend whatever SC I have left on getting a single Maurette before she rotates out or spending it tomorrow on the unit that comes in.
Already mention this 4 days ago >.<
And you was there too as ur post time so close after i posted this

Really wish Juno had a different skill. Sitting on G Iris and Alyssa as my healers right now.

Seconded the hope that Sedis is next in the TP rotation.
Sorry to dissapoint you but............

It appear the next rotation after Sailor Viera is............... Sedis unfortunatly :p (if they didn't add new platinum or follow past rotation)
while on it the gold is ninja Hien -> the witch (forgot name... Ryuryu?) / but appearently i felt abel raichi mithra gonna hit trading post

As for Maurete, looking at now they change the rotation every 3 week and bringing 2 gold instead of 1.
Don't think you need to get her that fast unless you really want to aw her soonish for gold farming

PJFrost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Already mention this 4 days ago >.<
And you was there too as ur post time so close after i posted this

Sorry to dissapoint you but............

It appear the next rotation after Sailor Viera is............... Sedis unfortunatly :p (if they didn't add new platinum or follow past rotation)
while on it the gold is ninja Hien -> the witch (forgot name... Ryuryu?) / but appearently i felt abel raichi mithra gonna hit trading post

As for Maurete, looking at now they change the rotation every 3 week and bringing 2 gold instead of 1.
Don't think you need to get her that fast unless you really want to aw her soonish for gold farming
Oooh yeah you did! My bad, I do remember this, I just wasn't sure if Sedis was the next one, since I looked at the rotations in the website, but since they seemed to switch from time to time I thought might as well ask...

You're right, my bad ^^

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers:
-Daily Mission Drop 1.5x and Skill AW Fairy Drop 1.5x Campaign (Oct 22~29) Begins.
-AW Orb Drop 2x Campaign (Oct 22~29) Begins.

Miss Anna, you already told us this. Tell us something new.

Pippin Gives Best Massages with Her Concentrated Healing (Hop on Lean):

Now I'm wondering what kinds of massages each of the healing role characters give.

EDIT:
Since things are going to be chaotic after the maintenance. Is there any particular story missions that anyone here wants to know the 4-star gimmick for as soon as possible? I'm going to be going over them one after another, after checking Louise's Skill and Ability, and Iris (Gold) and Sedis's AW Skills (I haven't awoken Roberto yet).

EDIT 2:
My template post is at 18.5k characters (limit for ULMF is 24k) after adding all of the Japanese story mission map names on top of Imelia's two week revival and the subjugation mission story translations.

Last edited: