What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Nice! I am on 30 SC only and I am not interested in 2nd Anya. although having another time fairy should always be a good investment.

I also have 4k exp until next level and I am doing everything possible to not reach it before maint. I am also on last magic city mission with no clue how to do it.... I think I must AW Katie finally.

Liz is lvl50 -5/4 I was eating her 2x2 with silver fairies. I still have 3 more in stock , Katie will like this kind of dinner I suppose.

daturtle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am also on last magic city mission with no clue how to do it.... I think I must AW Katie finally.
I did it a few weeks back using this as a reference. had to sub a few units due to lack of karma etc.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Keeping 4 copies of Liz in hope of one day having enough silver/bronze fairies to go through my stock of plat farm units. She refused to cost down with the last 12 copies and is stuck at -4, despite hitting the 5% for max skill. Oh well, one second won't kill me.

38 crystals on hand to farm for a 4th time fairy (I have yet to use any... hoarding syndrome is strong) and whatever the anniversary throws at us. It can't be worse than what it costs to collect 1500 items right?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, I forgot how stingy they were with revival crystals.

If someone wanted Aria. She would cost 170 to reach -2 Cost (no luck), and roughly 270 for mincost if your luck is average. It took me 4~5 copies during her original revival to reach -2 cost back when there wasn't a 2x reduction bonus or price reduction. She costed me 70 dragon crystals (now revival crystals) for all of her copies, which meant I didn't have the SC or motivation to farm enough dragon crystals for the first Time Fairy.

Actually, on the topic of revival crystals, rainbow cystals share the same acronym (RC)...

Based on 1.3 RC per Stamina from Dragonewt Invasion:
Aria -2: 130.769 sta (5 days)
Aria -3: 207.692 sta (8 days)
Echidna -2: 269.230 sta (11 days)
Echidna -4: 576.923 sta (24 days)
Drania: 230.769 sta (9 days)
Time Fairy: 384.61 sta (16 days)

The revival crystals per stamina during next week's revival are slightly worse than this week, so if you're planning to spend SC to marathon RC, then it would be best to do it this week unless you really, really want a lot of Dragon Steaks (Garados) for your Strengthen Attack III/IV units. I'm not going to do any calculations for the thief item drop bonus.

One Week (168 Hours) SC Cost for ~327.6 RC:
Newbie Prince (12sta): 7 SC on Stamina
Veteran Prince (18sta): 4.6 SC on Stamina

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So many units to go after @.@

With Liz min cost I don't know how much I want to focus on Aria.

Anya will probably be my top priority. She should come mincost right?

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you need a second reliable min-cost soldier, then you can try to get Aria but then you'll be spending SC to get multiple copies of her. If you decide to feed the copies immediately to try to get her to min-cost, then you will need to feed her Rainbow Fairies or Liz later if you want to raise her skill level. There is also the option to use Fes if you don't want to deal with the RNG.

Anya does come at min-cost. It is expensive to get her, but she is a unit worth using a Happy Fairy (after Anya is awakened) and a Fes Fairy on.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With Liz min cost I don't know how much I want to focus on Aria.

Anya will probably be my top priority. She should come mincost right?
Aria for you should follow the same logic I used for not caring about Liselotte's cost. The amount of SC you would spend to have a superior mincost Soldier Elite Aria would serve you better if you saved them to be used to purchase +5 cost buffs from the shop if you actually hit a super difficult rush map.

Anya comes at mincost once you CC Drania into her (Drania can be cost-reduced, but I can't imagine why anyone would want to purposefully do that).

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Confirmation that the last magical city map can be bursted down by Uzume + Waltz + Nanaly + Leone + Eshusya. Calculating the effective damage done made me blink.

AW Thief/Hell Mode ミスリルゴーレム(完成体)
HP: 90000
Melee: 6760
Ranged: 4500 * 2 (Immortal Karma too op: Heals for 4500 damage across the field)
Def: 3500
MDef: 60

Math
Effective DPS in under 15 seconds:
> 6000
Potential DPS in under 15 seconds:
> 15000
Potential Damage within 15 seconds
> 225000

I will never look at Aigis the same way again. 6 digits has never gotten easier to reach.

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So it's 800 crystals for Doriana and a Time Fairy for Anya?

Probably shouldn't have bought those extra Imelia copies.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers:
-Rarity Black Majin Illustrated by (麻宮騎亜) "Rakshasa" (鬼神姫ラクシャーサ).
-New Class "Majin" (Can't recover HP, but can be deployed again if retreated or when HP drops to 0 after a certain amount of time has passed.)

(Summoning) Black Majin Rakshasa:

Well, that took them long enough. Can't say I'm particularly pleased with the end result of this character after the long wait since the rough draft illustration earlier this year. Asamiya Kia is famous for the manga serials "Martian Successor Nadesico" and "Silent Möbius".

Since Aegis can summon Majin, I suppose that really does make her a Jashin (邪神; Evil God). I guess after the Prince infiltrates Makai, he's going to find out that he'll need to travel to Tenkai (天界) and trudge through mountains of BL doujins and junkfood wrappers before confronting the big bad goddess.

EDIT:

(Fake?) Dark Knighthood Commander Skills:
Dark Sword Balmung (暗黒剣バルムンク): (50s; attack and defence 1.5x; blocked opponents' attack -30%; self: HP degeneration; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Holy Sword Balmung (聖剣バルムンク): (50s; attack 2x; ranged AoE attack; allies with AoE attack +10%; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )

A message from Sybilla's illustrator Nio to give everyone encouragement and determination:

Last edited:

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That skill actually sounds pretty cool

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

[hook=event]Maintenance Update On November 19th:[/hook]
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "The White Empire and the Fake City" Ends.
-2nd Anniversary Emergency Mission "Spirits of Light and Dark" (光と闇の聖霊) Begins.
-Revival Mission "Dragonewt Invasion" Begins (Nov 19th~26th; Every Day).
Trading Post:
-B Ninja Saki, P Healer Sedis, P Archer Spica, G Mage Armour Raichi, and G Ninja Hien Replaced.
Other:
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Certain Units Removed from Premium and Rare Summoning.
Apology:
-1 SC for Bug Involving 4-Star Challenge Map.

New Class "Majin":
-If HP drops to 0, it's treated as a retreat. Magical Attack. Can't Recover HP.
-Special Class
1/80: 1330HP; 312AT; 183DF; 30%MR; BL1; Cost23 (Rakshasa Aff: AT and AS)

Trading Post:
Magic Crystals:
-Black Parliamentary Secretary Anna (300)
-Plat Gunner Janna
-Plat Sailor Viera
-Gold Angel Eln
-Gold Pirate Maurette

Revival Crystals (First Copy; Additional Copies):
-Cost Reductions for Drania, Aria, and Echidna 2x (i.e. 100%, 100%, 50%, ..)
-Skill-up 2x for Units with the Same Skill (i.e. 100%, 100%, 50%, 10%)
-Black Dragonewt Warrior Drania (300; 250)
-Gold Soldier Aria (75; 50)
-Time Fairy (500; One Per Account)
-Platinum Dragon Shaman Echidna (150; 100)
*Drania requires a Time Fairy, S Dragon Warrior Garados, and Bronze Dragonewt Warrior to CC into Dragon Princess Anya.

Rainbow Crystals:
-Retire Gold+ Units for Rainbow Crystals (More Crystals Higher the Rarity and Less for Event Units)
-Dark Knight (1000)
+Skill: Extreme Dark Aura (10s; all enemy attack -50%; self: HP halved when skill ends; AS: WT: 1 CT: 115)
+AW Skill: Dark Aura Slash (30s; attack 2.5x; ranged attack; self: HP halved when skill ends; AS: WT: 5 CT: 70)
+Pre-AW Ability: Dark Fighter-type Cost -2 if a Team Member
+Post-AW Ability: Above, and Dark Fighter-type Skill Duration +30%

Rainbow Crystal (Prem; Event): Gold (20; 1), Plat (100; 3), Sapphire (1), Black (400; 15)
Doesn't Include Fairies and Armours.

-Emergency Mission "Spirits of Light and Dark":
-Completion-type event.

Goblin Armour (20/1) (ゴブリンアーマー):
B Heavy Russel (), Bouquet (), Magic Crystal (), Completion: Spirit of Brilliance Fes
Story:
???: "Just a little further, and I should arrive at the temple of the Goddess Aegis-sama... Once I make it there, I'm sure...!"
Monster: "Gyagya! No escape...!"
???: "Fools... The ones with no escape are you. Do you know where you are? Take a good look with those dull eyes of yours."
Monster: "Th, this forest of goddess temple! R, retreat..."
Anna: "Prince, over there is a person... No, a spirit? It looks like she's being attacked by monsters."
???: "Now then, let me see what this generation's hero is capable of."
(armoured goblin appears)
Bandit: "Oh, what's that monster? For a monster, it's wearin' pretty heavy armour."
Bandit: "Prince, crushing armour is our area of specialty. Leave them to us, 'kay?"
(end)
Anna: "Everything's fine now. Are you hurt?"
???: "Thank you. You saved me."
Anna: "Umm... did you have some kind of business at the temple?"
???: "I wanted the Goddess Aegis-sama to lend me her power."
Anna: "If you would like, would you tell us the details? We might be able to help."

Spirit of Brilliance Fes Introduction:
Fes: "The battle earlier was marvelous. I'm the Spirit of Brilliance Fes. I must express my gratitude again. Thank you for saving me."
Fes: "I believe the monsters you fought earlier were the doing of my friend, the Spirit of Darkness... She has given them new powers."
Fes: "As you know, the role of us spirits originally is to lend strength to humans."
Fes: "However, the Spirit of Darkness started wondering if we spirits were just being sacrificed by lending our strength to humans."
Fes: "Eventually, she despaired over the reality that no matter how much her companions do for the humans, their powers were being deprived for naught."
Fes: "So one day she began to hate all humans, and has come to consider them as enemies that must be destroyed."
Fes: "When my fellow spirits and I noticed how much emotional pressure she was under, it was already too late..."
Fes: "Responding to her despair, she gained the ability to draw out the hidden powers of the monsters."
Fes: "And she was strengthening the monsters using those powers, and was about to lead them to conquer the human world..."
Fes: "However, I, as her friend, exhausted the last of my strength, and sealed myself along with the Spirit of Darkness in order to put a stop to her foolish actions."
Fes: "... I don't understand the reason why, but one day that seal was released..."
Fes: "When I had awoken, the Spirit of Darkness, who should've been by my side, was already gone."
Fes: "I fear the Spirit of Darkness has gone back to repeat the same mistake."
Fes: "I must find her, otherwise the human world will be in danger. I beg of you, I need your help...!"

Counterattack of the Weak (30/2) (弱きモノの逆襲):
High-quality Sake (), Magic Crystal (x2), Wine (), Completion: Silver Alchemist Thelma
Story:
Timid Monster: "Gyagya...! Don't torment us..."
Orc: "Cheh. We have no interest in weaklings like you. I desire strength..."
Spirit of Darkness: "Fufu. You desire strength? In that case, how about I assist you? And give you my power..."
Orc: "Give me power? If I want something, I snatch it for myself! I don't intend to accept pity from the likes of you. I am strong without such things..."
Orc: "Ooh! That's right! Instead of us, give power to those weaklings over there."
Spirit of Darkness: "Hmm. How dull. Even if you regret your decision, I don't care."
Spirit of Darkness: "Power of the dark abyss that weaves for eternity, gather under me! Give an iron-arm strength to my servants so they may crush their enemies...!"
Timid Monster: "Gyagya—!"
Anna: "Prince! We found the Spirit of Darkness! The ones alongside her are... orcs!?"
Anna: "Prince, prepare for battle!"
Timid Monster: "Power, starting to fill...! We also, fight! Now we fear no orc!"
(end)
Orc: "St, strong... Don't tell me, we lost...?"
Anna: "Thank you very much! Monster-san! I thought we would help you, but it looks like we're the ones who were helped."
Timid Monster: "No problem!"
Anna: "It looks like you don't need our help anymore!"
Timid Monster: "Mm. Thank you, for lots of help until now! From now on, we take care of ourselves."
Anna: "That's good to hear. Please take care."
Timid Monster: "Mm. See ya. Bye-bye!"

Dark Magic Fencer (30/2) (黒き魔法剣士):
Ruby (), Bronze Fairy (x3), Crystal (), Completion: Gold Soldier Katie
Story:
Dark Elf: "I beg of you, Spirit of Darkness! Gives us dark elves the power to defeat the elves!"
Spirit of Darkness: "I have no interest in a war between elves. Fufu, well that's right. I won't give anyone power unless it's to defeat the humans."
Atra: "Over here. This was where I saw the Spirit of Darkness."
Anna: "Thank you for guiding us."
Atra: "...! Found her."
Fes: "Spirit of Darkness... I knew it, you were giving wicked monsters your power."
Spirit of Darkness: "Fes! ... Why are with those wretched things called humans!?"
Spirit of Darkness: "They're savages that deprive spirits of their strength. Humans... should all disappear..."
Spirit of Darkness: "... Dark elves, I changed my mind from what I said earlier. I shall grant you power. In return, bury those damned humans over there!"
Spirit of Darkness: "Power of the dark abyss that weaves for eternity, gather under me! Give a pitch black strength to my servants so they may reduce their enemies to ash...!"
Dark Elf: "Hm. Good. Humans, I'm sorry, but that's how things stand. Prepare to die!"
(end)
Anna: "It's dangerous to let her keep misusing her power! Let's quickly follow after the Spirit of Darkness!"

Dead Dashing Over the Sand (40/2) (砂上を駆ける死者):
S Ninja Kagerou (), Plat Fairy (), Diamond (), Completion: Rainbow Fairy
Gimmick: HP when deployed decreased (Large)
Story:
Spirit of Darkness: "Now then, which monster shall I grant power next...?"
Spirit of Darkness: "Fufu, I have a great idea. I shall boost the movement of the monsters over there."
Spirit of Darkness: "Power of the dark abyss that weaves for eternity, gather under me! Give a swift-footed strength to my servants so they may toy with their enemies...!"
Soldier: "Report! We discovered monsters up ahead!"
Anna: "Prince! Prepare for battle! Please be careful!"
(end)
Anna: "We somehow defeated them..."
Fes: "Spirit of Darkness... Giving such evil powers to monsters... As her friend, I should be stopping her, but..."
Anna: "Fes-san, please don't lose hope. Now, let's go find the Spirit of Darkness as soon as possible."

Sledge-wielding Giant (50/3) (大槌を振るう巨人):
S Valkyrie Mischa (), Black Fairy (), Plat Armour (), Completion: Awakening Fairy
Story:
Fes: "That's enough, stop what you're doing at once! Remember the purpose of us spirits!"
Spirit of Darkness: "Purpose? What purpose is there to letting our powers be deprived by foolish humans? You're the one that needs to wake up soon. How long will you keep these delusions about the humans?"
Spirit of Darkness: "Humans are selfish creatures that don't care about anyone but themselves. They think of us as merely disposable things."
Spirit of Darkness: "... Well, you won't understand no matter what I tell you now."
Spirit of Darkness: "I'll use the monsters, and create a world without humans. Once that's done, you'll also be able to understand what I mean."
Spirit of Darkness: "Now then, monsters. Accept my power, and rage to your hearts' content...!"
Spirit of Darkness: "Power of the dark abyss that weaves for eternity, gather under me! I am the unforgiven that wields an evil power. Give the curse of ruin and the blessing of darkness to my servants...!"
Anna: "No way..."
Fes: "That's a... cyclops!"
(mid-battle)
Spirit of Darkness: "... Umu. It's not easy for you to create weapons that suit those giant bodies, huh? I want to quickly bury those unsightly humans, but it looks like this will take a little time..."
(cyclops appear)
Spirit of Darkness: "Ooh. They're finally here. Fufu, these are quite well-made. If they were to connect, then they're going to cause quite a bit... Hmm, no, quite a lot of pain."
(end)
Spirit of Darkness: "While I was asleep... the humans also became quite strong."
Spirit of Darkness: "Well, whatever. I guess I'll go find much stronger monsters."
Fes: "Wait!"
Anna: "... It looks like she's gone."
Fes: "... I wasn't able to stop her..."
Anna: "Fes-san, let's follow after her together!"
Fes: "Yeah. Let's go."

(/) ():
(), (), (), Completion:
Story:

(/) ():
(), (), (), Completion:
Story:

(/) ():
(), (), (), Completion:
Story:

Revival Mission "Dragonewt Invasion":
-Nov 19~Nov 26th Maintenance (Every Day).
-First Time Guaranteed Drops, and Revival Crystal Drops Changed from Past Revivals.

Introduction:
Aria: "Prince, terribly sorry for the late introduction."
Aria: "I'm Aria. I'm assisting the defence squad for the current 'Dragonewt Invasion' as ordered by Anna-sama."
Aria: "First, I'll tell you about the dragonewts. According to legend, the dragonewts fought as monster troops long ago during the Millennium War."
Aria: "After the monsters were defeated, it seems the scant few dragonewt survivors hid themselves deep beneath the earth."
Aria: "I'm willing to bet that the dragonewts are responding to the monsters' revival."
Aria: "Dragonewts live for a long time, but their reproductive ability is low. If we're talking numbers, we have the advantage."
Aria: "However, each one's fighting potential cannot be compared to humans."
Aria: "They possess exceptional power, and their entire bodies are covered in tough scales."
Aria: "Furthermore, they live for a long time, so it's said they're greatly experienced in battle. They're unusually tough opponents."
Aria: "Now then, please give me your order."
Great Hole in the Earth (20/2) (大地の大穴):
Bouquet (20), B Archer Ars (15), Iron Fairy (15), Silver Rogue Harissa (7), Old Revival Crystal I (70); New RC I (x2)

Invasion From Underground (25/2) (地底からの侵略):
Crystal (15), B Bandit Burgan (15x2), Bronze Fairy (15), Silver Bandit Mortimer (7), Old Revival Crystal I (70x2); New RC I (x3)

Those Who Summon Dragons (30/3) (竜を呼ぶ者):
Crystal (15), B Soldier Hector (15), Bronze Fairy (15), Silver Soldier Phyllis (7), Old Revival Crystal I (80x3); New RC III (x3)

Dragonewt (35/3) (ドラゴニュート):
Ruby (10), Silver Valkyrie Mischa (7), Silver Fairy (15), Silver Heavy Bernard (7), Old Revival Crystal I (80x3); New RC III (x2)

Great Invasion 1 (35/3) (大侵攻1):
Ruby (10), Bronze Roy (15), Silver Fairy (15), Silver Archer Soma (7), Old Revival Crystal I (100x3); New RC III (x2)

Great Invasion 2 (35/3) (大侵攻2):
Diamond (5), Bronze Leo (15), Gold Fairy (10), Silver Rogue Cecily (7), Old Revival Crystal II (60%x3); New RC III (x3)

Great Invasion 3 (40/3) (大侵攻3):
Diamond (5x2), Bronze Russel (15), Gold Fairy (10), Silver Soldier Crave (7), Old Revival Crystal II (95%x2); New RC V (x2)
Old RC Per Stam: 1.26; Cha: 0.095

Dragonewt King (40/3) (竜人の王):
Diamond (5), Bronze Wilfred (15), Platinum Fairy (5), Silver Valkyrie Elaine (7), Old Revival Crystal II (65%x3); New RC V ()
Old RC Per Stam: 1.3; Cha: 0.0975

Three Kings God-tier (90/12) (三人の王 神級):
Revival Crystal V (x3), Revival Crystal III (x3)

Premium Summon:
-Premium Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Plat: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Black Majin Rakshasa
+Skill: (鬼神の刻): (1/5: 15s; attack 1.2x; true damage attack; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
+Pre-AW Ability: (魔人転生): Possible to Deploy Again After a Certain Amount of Time When Retreated or HP Drops to 0.
-Platinum Avenger Ristis (リスティス)
+Skill: (食い千切り): (1/5: 25-30s; Range Attack Against a Single Opponent)
+AW Ability: Health-Up
-Platinum Curse User Eva
-Gold Magic Fencer Anemone
-Gold Rogue Betty (19~26)

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is up right on time for once, I am surprised.

Since Aegis can summon Majin, I suppose that really does make her a Jashin (邪神; Evil God)
Way to state the obvious again.

Chatroom for patch discussion below, feel free to join:

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Platinum Avenger Ristis Skill:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Platinum Avenger Ristis Skill:
avenger = low hp atk multiplied 4x
block = 0 on skill, another felt like too OP unit incoming =P

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dark Knight's AW Skill Range:

Rakshasa Attack Animation:

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I am fucking livid right now.

Why are silvers still in the fucking 5 cost gacha.

I just wanted the avenger you RNG heavy cunt.

Got 3 plats

The blonde Horse Archer
The Fox girl
and the chance up Thaumaturge.

woo more girls to get loved tenderly and then abandoned in my barracks of losers.

Well at least I have plenty of sluts to get the Black Knight

:EDIT:

Jesus I need to stop playing this game, tried again got another chance up thaumaturge and a black Astro Maiden Dine the big sister HA...... all is forgiven thought for sure i was gonna get the Oyomaji or some other worthless black.

:EDIT2: Black Bandit... the chance up is a fucking lie I always say that and im always right.

:EDIT3:

"Inarticulate screaming" Blonde horse archer , chance up thaum x3 IN A FUCKING ROW, Plat thief (yay), chance up thaum................ I think drugs are a better option for my neet bux.

PRAISE ALLAH!

Rolled the new Black devil sweet jesus, next roll is a platinum could it be? Nah, get fucked have another Thaumaturge.

4 Rolls later got the new plat Avenger only cost ~370 Sacred Crystals...

Last edited:

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Damn man you must like her a lot.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

what does the fairy fes do anyway?