What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Robocopio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

This game is mocking me so hard :/. Got Farne yesterday from pulling in Revival gatcha(no uzume appeared either) and got now a Farne from plat Ticket.
You're not alone....got Figneria from both roll last saturday and ticket today ¬¬ at least she seems usefull (?)...even if I have every witch except Despia :(

ElectrikMadness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Level your Silvers to do the permanent "revivals". Laugh as you roll in Plats and loot. Wonder two months later why you ever considered rolling your SC for anything but that one special black you really really like.
Ok thanks, I have the five stars to get the gold archer from one of the revivals. I'll start leveling my silvers and start focusing on the pumpkin girl event.

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You shouldn't focus on that event, as you only have to get the bare minimum for it, as it is a star rush event. What you should focus on is getting your units leveled and doing revival maps which is the 4th tab in mission.

ElectrikMadness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You shouldn't focus on that event, as you only have to get the bare minimum for it, as it is a star rush event. What you should focus on is getting your units leveled and doing revival maps which is the 4th tab in mission.
Alright thanks. By the way, the revivals are always the last tab in the mission list right?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

MEH... got Platinum Bandit Lyra
Guess My Luck is drained when I pulled Mireille yesterday
And got Myself a free New Rainbow on FKG yesterday despite 0,5%

I wish it was Plat Male HA <.< or Plat Mage or Plat VH instead.....
Even Plat Male Bishop is fine >.>

Bandit.... the only Bandit I approve is Amanda and Ceria~

This is really..... uh... don't have the heart to convert her to 100 RC
Off You go to 3'rd barrack T^T

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Alright thanks. By the way, the revivals are always the last tab in the mission list right?
The permanent ones that Aigis rotate endless on a daily basis are placed there. There is a new one each day for 4 (5?) weeks. Then they start over again.
The Aigis equivalent of an all you can eat Vegas Buffet.

Last edited:

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I didn't have enough Crystals for the Plat Ticket again, but then again, I have yet to get anything really useful from one, either. Yesterday I managed to scrounge up enough Crystals for another two pulls, and the second one gave my Cypria. I almost discharged her out of spite even though I keep all the Gold+ units I don't use just in case. I might be able to scrounge up enough for one more pull tomorrow, but it really doesn't look like I'll be getting my stronger Healer on this occasion, either.

Edit: Ugh, since maintenance is actually tomorrow, I probably won't be able to roll again.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Report for Upcoming Maintenance on Nov 2nd (Wednesday):
-Emergency Mission "Pumpkin Mage Armour" (カボチャの魔導鎧兵) Second Phase Maps Added.
-Majin Advent "Thunderstorm Furfur" (轟雷のフールフール) Revival Begins (Nov 7th 0:00~13th 23:59).
-Exchange Quest Added for Following Units (6):
Black Shaman Kikyou
Black Dark Fighter Cornelia
Plat Vampire Hunter Elizabeth
Plat Mage Odette
Plat Front Tactician Shuuka
Gold Archer Xiao

Probably should've pointed this out last Thursday, but the next maintenance is on Wednesday.

This is good for me, since it means I can clear the second phase maps and accumulate enough stamina so I have ~41 for Friday; I'm in desperate need of gold to afford all of these awakenings, skill awakenings, and second awakenings.

Furfur. Hmm, should work on Supura then, since she's probably going to be my ace to get to Lv10 this time (unless I need Leona as well). Ricola gained a +5% buff to her ability, so she should also be much stronger this time around as well. Shino is probably going to be my true ace since her physical dps is ungodly, and she won't need a healer to protect her, and won't be hit by lightning when it's deactivated. Kind of hoping they give her class an awakening tomorrow, so my victory with her is all but assured...

Hentai Elf and Serious Orc (Ongoing Series by Tomokity):

Hentai Elf and Serious Orc (New: Page 5):

If DLSite did these, they would charge 6500 JPY. Still can't wrap my head around that.

Translated Comic and Image Dump (Yesterday):
Click Here!

Onyx 1800 Reward Comparison:
I've been thinking of how they're making Onyx the final reward for this star trial, and am curious if they'll make her a reward for future item trials as well. If she's the final reward at 1800, then players will need to accumulate 300 more items per trial.

Based on my drops during Shino's item trial, I got 23.5 blood compacts per trip on the final 90/12 god-tier map.

300/23.5=12.765957446808510638297872340426 trips
13*90=1170 charisma 1170/427=2.7400468384074941451990632318501 SC
13*12=156 stamina 156/18=8.6666666666666666666666666666667 SC
So, it's roughly +12 SC per 1800 item trial Onyx.

Rainbow Crystals Per SC Comparison:
Daily Revival: 3.41904
Daily Revival (Reanbell): 4.22076
Premium Summoning: 5.88
Anna (Trading Post): 3.41728
Anna (1.5x Daily): 5.12592
*before deluding yourself that premium is the best, remember that you NEED to sacrifice the black and plat units to even make it worthwhile. If you're unlucky and spent 20k points for 300 SC and don't get any black units, then the amount of SC per rainbows is likely to be quite low unless you make it up with a lot more gold and plat units than the average.

Essentially, unless they include extra rewards that are worth a lot. Maxing out an item trial at 1800 is more costly than spending 5 SC to marathon Reanbell's Daily Revival (you get Bernard, Calliope and Diamond drops as well).

Currently, this is what is rewarded for reaching 1800 after surpassing 1.5k:
1530: Platinum Fairy
1575: Crystal Fragment x3
1620: Black Fairy
1665: Gold Armour
1710: Black Fairy
1755: Platinum Armour
1800: Rainbow Fairy

'Break More... Prince' Pinup Cover by Shirosuzu (Noel's Illustrator):

This pinup made me realise that the only Shirosuzu character I use is Noel, who I bring with me practically everywhere including most Subjugation Missions (though I didn't bring her along for the ant one since I only had room for Eternya, Patra, and Odette that time).

Cosplay Link Compilation:

Last edited:

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Been out for a few days, but...

I would change it to 30% nullification and 20 range + 20 atk/def to be on par.
This would make me feel a lot better about the class. The range could be 15 or even still be 10, honestly. And they could have left the nullification alone. I just think they should have gotten some attack and defense instead of literally none. I just think it was a terrible choice to not give any since it really specializes their use to certain maps with no general benefit.

Fortunately, as plats go, Camilla and Chydis are Hierophants and if I ever do find myself in a situation where I need an Oracle's 10 range, I've got Yuuno on the side. For blacks I can just have one of each per unit. Not a huge problem. I've got options, basically.

Anyway this doesn't really apply to non-black healers cuz even Oracle gets extra lvls which should include some stats.
Some, but Hierophant gets the same cap boost, plus the flat stat boost. Even a gold oracle (Fedora/Roberto) only gets 16-17 extra attack out of 19 more levels. That's what makes the Hierophant boost so significant. It's worth dozens of levels just by AW2ing. You get it immediately. By comparison, gold Iris's stat difference after those 19 levels is 62. She effectively gets ~50+ levels of attack more, if I had to ballpark a number, just by being a Hierophant. And that's pretty universal among all gold+ healers right now.

Also, I was about to ask and make sure about maintenance being less than a day away, but looks like Petite covered it.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on Nov 2nd Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Majin Advent "Thunderstorm Furfur" (轟雷のフールフール) Revival Begins (Nov 7th 0:00~13th 23:59).
Pick-up Summoning:
-Until November 10th (Theme: Exchange Quest Units).
Exchange Quests:
Black Shaman Kikyou
Black Dark Fighter Cornelia
Plat Vampire Hunter Elizabeth
Plat Mage Odette
Plat Front Tactician Shuuka
Gold Archer Xiao
Trading Post:
-Shuuka and Xiao Removed on Nov 10th 10:00 Maintenance.
Other:
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
Apology:
-1 SC for "Homeless General" Bug.
-5 SC for Postponed 2nd AW Disappointment.

Nothing on 2nd AW. Guess that's why they're giving us 5 SC, though they didn't report on it during the last upcoming maintenance report (just that oddball news report that happened after 12:00 a day or two after the event).

Gold Iris 2nd AW Fanart by Nakadori ( ):

Nakadori: "The little sister is way too ecchi without her underwear. ( ˘ω˘)"

Black Iris Space Balls Audition:

Participating Creator Whiteboard:

Idol Illustrator Inoshishi is the one in the middle (Cwaudya-chan). And Tonatsu (One of the Sprite Artists for Millennium War Aegis) "Came by Horse" (馬で来た).

Convention Drawings by Oekaki Enpitsu (Four):

Rita-chan: "I absolutely won't let the enemy escape!!"

Another convention (that I reported on originally way back) is going to be held on Nov 11th: A lot of illustrators for this game are going to be participating there.

Spica Dakimakura by Miyadzuki Itsuka (美弥月いつか; Maribelle and Adelle's Illustrator; ):

This is going to be sold during the aforementioned event on Nov 11th. There won't be a mosaic over her chest on the real thing.

Alicia by Miyadzuki Itsuka (this is going to be for a doujin):

Alicia and Nadia Keyholders by Shiumai ( ):

This reminded me that Alicia buffs Dragon Riders' attack and defence +5%... Didn't particularly care about Alicia's ability since the I rarely used Valkyries and Pegasus Riders (when I bring Ridy, I didn't run into any situations during the Makai Ant map where I wished she could hit just a teeny-bit harder).

Last edited:

Tsumetai Ookami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Probably should've pointed this out last Thursday, but the next maintenance is on Wednesday.

Cosplay Link Compilation:
Maintenance on wednesday ... already got all first phase stars, I was clearing some Shuuka's maps ... then only daily missions ...

Nice cosplays, I like Soma and Sybilla, Esther is nice too ... and this Mortimer!! Last one I think it's Anna instead of Soma ...

This Spica Dakimakura ... I want!! ... the keyholders and keychains (Rita and Kanon) are nice too ... but these event goods are hard to get, there could be more Aigis goods on hobby shops, like the Sybilla Nendoroid ...

I am looking forward for 2AW of "hybrid" classes, like Sailor, Battle Armor, Priest Warrior, Shaman or Bishop.

musaki712

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're not alone....got Figneria from both roll last saturday and ticket today ¬¬ at least she seems usefull (?)...even if I have every witch except Despia :(
Seem that Farnes loves everyone - got 2 Farnes + 2 Sophie when pickup Nana + ESTA :(((

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank you. Just, thank you. I'd probably still need Saria or Black Iris for the stronger Majin maps, but for now, Camilla should be a good combo with Sedis. Only problem is, I sort of forgot her skill changes at CC, and went and fed her a bunch of Rainbow Fairies already. GJ me.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Report for Upcoming Maintenance:
Pick-up Summoning Units:
Black:
Shaman Kikyou
Dark Fighter Cornelia
Witch Despia
Pegasus Rider Esther
Angel Sophie
Plat:
Vampire Hunter Elizabeth
Archer Victoria
Ninja Hina
Dancer Marnie
Pirate Anelia

Ursula All-Age Conversation Event Scenes:

Ursula #1:
Ursula: "... Have you business with me?"
I came across Ursula in the castle, and when I called out to her to stop, she responded with cold words and a cold gaze.
I didn't have any particular business with her, so I try to talk about what fine weather we have today.
Ursula: "...?"
Her violet eyes merely reflect me without projecting any emotion.
Ursula: "Weather?"
Ursula: "Yeah, that's certainly true."
Ursula: "Blue sky with nary a cloud..."
Ursula: "... What of it?"
Ursula responds indifferently.
I flinched a little to her tone that discarded pleasantries a long time ago.
Ursula: "Could it be you care about the daily weather, Prince?"
'I certainly care about the weather during battle', I respond.
Ursula: "I was originally a denizen of the forest... I always had to be sensitive to changes in the weather, so I understand Prince's feelings."
Ursula: "Fumu... Since you say you care about the weather, I shall go ahead and tell you something good."
Without even a partial smile, words poured from Ursula's lips.
Ursula: "In just a little bit, there's going to be a rain shower. A very fierce one..."
Ursula: "Since there's some washed clothes being dried, you better order the servants to bring them in."
'How do you know that?' I ask.
Ursula: "My hair... is flipping out."
......?
Ursula: "I said my hair."
I don't really understand the meaning of what she's saying, but...
Ursula: "What, you don't understand?"
Ursula: "Look, my hair."
As she said that, Ursula suddenly closed the distance between us.
A sweet scent wafts through the air, being so close to her beautiful, silvery white hair, my chest leaps before I know it.
Ursula: "If you don't understand by looking, then try and touch it? Well... if you don't want to, I don't mind, but..."
I'm surprised by her letting me touch her more than anything, she lets my finger tips brush through a stream of lustrous silver.
Surprisingly smooth, all of my mental faculties were wrapped around Ursula's beautiful face that's right next to me.
Ursula: "My hair reacts strongly. It's easily influenced by changes in the weather or temperature."
Ursula: "Today, it's already disheveled like it's out of control."
While she says that, Ursula pinches the tip of her own hair.
From my perspective, it looks like these tracts of cascading silver thread, however beautiful they may appear, are disliked by the person in question.
Ursula: "Truly, it's rude of me to be standing in front of Prince looking like this..."
Ursula: "Anyhow, I lived in the forest for a long time until now. It's not just the rules of the kingdom, I'm ignorant of the rules of human life itself..."
Ursula: "So, I want you to forgive me...""
Ursula: "—Eh, Prince?"
Ursula: "Are you OK? Your face is red?"
Ursula: "If you have a fever, I'll prepare some brewed medical herbs, OK?"
'Don't worry about it', I tell her, and I separate from Ursula in an attempt to cool the burning in my cheeks that were ignited by making physical contact with her.
Ursula: "... Ah."
Ursula: "Excuse me..."
Ursula apologised to me with a sad look on her face for some reason.
Ursula: "... As I thought, it seems I did something rude to the Prince."
It looks like she's having some kind of misunderstanding by me opening the distance.
Ursula: "I'm truly sorry..."
Ursula: "I said it earlier, but I, umm... haven't spent any time with anyone until now..."
Ursula: "I was a hunter who spent her time with nature..."
Ursula: "So, I thought about how I wanted to become friends with the Prince, but it looks like I was being too presumptuous... "
When I look, her cheeks are also blushing a little.
Ursula, who appeared brusque at first glance, might in truth actually be a very kind woman.
Ursula: "... Eh? I didn't offend you, that's not why you moved away from me?"
Ursula: "Is that so...? That makes me happy."
Though she's reserved, Ursula looks at me with a smile that clearly conveys her feelings of relief.
Ursula: "... Well then, Prince, I must be going now."
Ursula: "Actually, tonight I've been invited for arrow training..."
Ursula: "Soma asked me... She's... very kind to me."
Ursula: "To be honest, I'm not used to interacting with people, so I thought I would decline, but..."
Ursula: "Since it was possible for me to talk like this with the Prince... I'll do my best, and try and talk with her as well."
'She would like that', I responded.
Somehow, I was overwhelmed with joy that I was able to help create new memories in Ursula.
Ursula: "Well then..."
Ursula says as she turns her heels.
Ursula: "Ah... Prince."
But she stopped her walk, and when she turned around, she finally uttered these words.
Ursula: "If you see me again... Will you talk with me like you did today?"
Ursula: "I would be very happy... if you do."
When I confirmed my agreement, Ursula went back to walking with a shy smile on her face.

Ursula #2:
Ursula: "Is it that rare?"
Sitting next to me on the sofa in my room, Ursula asked curiously.
Ursula: "Though, they're arrows made from magic... I thought anyone could do something like this?"
I couldn't ascertain it since I don't use a bow myself, but perhaps this technique is not a feat that can be easily performed.
Ursula: "Well... Indeed, I haven't seen anyone in the Prince's army doing something similar..."
Ursula: "Speaking of which, before when I was practicing with the archers, it felt like Soma was surprised a little bit... Yeah."
Ursula: "Ah, of course I'm adept at using normal arrows, you know?"
Ursula: "So... I don't want you to think I don't have any fighting potential..."
She's cool and steady during battle, but when we're alone together like this, she's unexpectedly sweet and modest.
When I think that this might be the real Ursula, the fact that she's trusting me to the point of letting me see her true self makes me happy.
Ursula: "—Ah... Wh, why're you rubbing my head...?"
While I tell that it's because I wanted to, I caress her head like I was trying to comb her beautiful, silvery white hair.
Ursula, who became meek like a borrowed cat, bowed her head a little, and held it there to accept my hand.
Ursula: "Muu... Nngg... Having you do such... What should I do...? I don't understand..."
I look at the bewildered Ursula for just a moment, and somehow control my thoughtless mind that wanted to tease her more.
Ursula: "However, I'm ignorant of such things... Is this how people shrink the distance between each other?"
Ursula asks with an upward glance.
'I believe there's an element of truth in it', I responded, and Ursula slowly nodded her head.
Ursula: "Well then, if I were to do this, would it shorten the distance with you more...?"
Without warning, she hugged me tightly.
Ursula's sweet fragrance, that I smelt before, fills my nostrils, and I feel her warmth unbelievably close to me.
Ursula: "Not your body... Your heart..."
Ursula: "I want to feel it much more closely..."
Ursula: "I've been living alone for so long, so..."
Ursula: "Wanting someone in this way, I don't understand myself now..."
She once told me that she was all alone without any relatives since the time she was old enough to think for herself.
She lived with nature and the animals in the forest, and then started to fight with the monsters.
However, Ursula's fighting abilities, that surpass others with her inhuman bow skills, are hard to imagine coming from someone who has been isolated.
Ursula: "... I haven't been terrifying just monsters, but people as well..."
Ursula: "Regardless of whether or not I desire it, my power is already residing within my body, so..."
The irritation that she always felt within herself changes into the strength of her embrace, which is then transmitted to my body.
Ursula: "Prince... I like nature, and I also love animals..."
Ursula: "So, I never hesitated to protect those things, there never was any doubt to how I lived."
A moment of silence passes before Ursula weaves the sounds of words.
Ursula: "And then... I met you."
It was the night during an expedition when I met her.
I was separated from my team due to the monsters' attack, and I lost sight of my companions. I was wandering the forest in the dead of night.
Then, as my body was being drenched by the pouring rain, I inadvertently came across Ursula's dwelling.
Ursula: "I'm glad I didn't shoot you dead when you wandered into my territory back then..."
'Why didn't you attack?' I asked.
Ursula: "... I don't know why, but I could tell you weren't an enemy..."
Ursula: "No, surely... that was what I wished."
Ursula: "The coming of a handsome prince to rescue me from solitude..."
Looking at me, Ursula's eyes begin to slowly shut.
In that opportune moment, we press each of our desires into our lips, and I engulf hers with mine.
Ursula: "... Fu, ah..."
When she notices our lips pulling apart, Ursula slowly opens her eyes.
And, as if her desires were about to overflow, she muttered nonsensical words.
Ursula: "Now, for just a moment... I felt that I touched your heart..."
While her beautiful, violet eyes moisten from the warmth of joy, a smile fills Ursula's graceful face.
Ursula: "... More, I want to feel you closer..."
Ursula: "More, more... with you..."
After she whispers that, she dedicates her mouth to me a second time as if she was trying to work new feelings into herself.
Ursula: "So... I want you to as well. I want you to touch my heart even deeper..."
Ursula: "If it's you, then I..."
Though she was unable to hold back the large tears that flowed from her eyes. Right at the same time they ran down her cheeks, we shared a kiss for the third time.

Aeonmaster asked me to translate these scenes for him, and I'm surprised at the number of lines of dialogue Ursula has compared to the past conversation scenes I did. These two scenes translated reach ~10,020 characters, which is a little less than half this board's character limit. This is close to how much text I have to do for each event. Erica's first phase has ~11355 translated characters, which includes the map titles, drops, and so on.

Well, I hope knowing about Ursula's personality and backstory makes people happy; spent most of my evenings after finishing Erica's event to work on this. Kind of curious if Ursula is a unique case, or if all newer characters have conversation scenes as long as this now; haven't checked the all-age version since Senko's all-age collaboration map.

Exchange Event Ero Scene Spoilers:

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance Update On November 2nd:
Contents:
Pick-up Summoning:
-Until November 10th (Theme: Exchange Quest Units).
Trading Post:
-Shuuka and Xiao Removed on Nov 10th 10:00 Maintenance.
Other:
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
Apology:
-1 SC for "Homeless General" Bug.
-5 SC for Postponed 2nd AW Disappointment.

Outfit Switch Function:
Possible to change the illustration on units' status screen. Doesn't influence the unit's abilities in any way. Units that haven't been awakened cannot perform this function.

Story Mission & Daily Revival Link Compilation and Schedule Post:
CLICK HERE!

Exchange Quests:
Black Shaman Kikyou: Offensive and Defensive Shift (攻守交代)
Black Dark Fighter Cornelia: Holy Shield (聖なる盾)
Plat Vampire Hunter Elizabeth: Three Bolts (3本の矢)
Plat Mage Odette: Mystic Art's Essence (魔術の真髄)
Plat Front Tactician Shuuka: Homeless General's Inspiration (亡国の将の鼓舞)
Gold Archer Xiao: Assassination Art of Another Land (異国の暗殺術)

Emergency Mission "Pumpkin Mage Armour" (カボチャの魔導鎧兵):
-Star Trial for Plat Mage Armour Erica.

Erica (エーリカ):
Jack o' Lantern Wand (ジャックランタンの杖): (15s; attack 1.7x; skill automatic; ranged [] magical attack; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
(): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
():

Star Trial:
Characters given after event is over.

5: Silver Mage Pales Joins
6: Elias Joins
7: Skill 2
8: Skill 3
9: Cost -1
10: Initial Level 10
11: Skill 4
12: Skill 5
13: Cost -1
14: Skill 6
15: Initial Level 20
16: Skill 7
17: Cost -1
18: Skill 8
19: Initial Level 30
20: Skill 9
21: Cost -1
22: Skill 10 (Max)
23: Cost -1 (Mincost)
24: Initial Level 40
25: Initial Level 50
26: Spirit of Blessing Freude (Plat)
27: Onyx

5: Gold Armour
6: M Crystal*3
7: Gold Armour
8: Gold Fairy
9: Plat Fairy **
10: M Crystal*5
11: Plat Armour
12: Gold Armour
14: Rainbow Fairy
15: Gold Armour
16: Plat Armour
19: M Crystal*7
21: Plat Fairy
22: Plat Armour
23: Rainbow Fairy
24: Plat Fairy
25: Plat Armour
26: Spirit Queen
27: Rainbow Fairy

Talking Pumpkin (20/1) (喋るカボチャ):
Iron Soldier (x2), Bronze Fairy (), Beer ()
Story:

Pumpkin-shaped Girl (30/2) (カボチャの恰好の少女):
S Mage Valery (), B Heavy Russel (x2), Bouquet ()
Story:

Erica Introduction:
Pumpkin House (40/3) (カボチャの家):
S Valkyrie Mischa (), S Bishop Sharon (), Black Fairy (), Magic Crystal ()
Story:

Pumpkin Festival (50/5) (パンプキンフェスティバル):
S Healer Christopher (), S Soldier Phyllis (), Plat Armour (), Crystal ()
Story:

Two Queen Confrontation (70/6) (二人の女王の対決):
S Rogue Ballad (), S V Hunter Khuri (), Plat Fairy (), Magic Crystal II ()
Story:

Vampire's Den (40/4) (ヴァンパイアの棲む洞穴):
S Archer Soma (), S Bandit Funes (), Gold Fairy (), High-quality Sake ()
Story:
Pumpkin King: "Yaa, Vampire-kun, long time no see-kabo. I'll get straight to the point, today I came to ask a favour. You see, the humans are trying to halt the resurrection of that one-kabo."
Pumpkin King: "And for the resurrection, as Vampire-kun is also aware, the Prince's soul is needed-kabo. I want to ask for your cooperation-kabo."
Vampire Duke: "I'm sorry you went to all this trouble to visit, but we can't cooperate. The resurrection of Majin Bifrons would be inconvenient for us. Humans are our sustenance. We would be troubled if our sustenance decreases any further."
Vampire Duke: "Bifrons has returned to Makai... Isn't that for the best? Majin are immortal. I don't know when he'll appear in the upper world again, but we'll create a perpetual blood collection machine until that time comes."
Pumpkin King: "Y, you refuse...? Vampire-kun, for an undead, you intend to rebel against Bifrons-sama-kabo!?"
Vampire Duke: "Rebel...? How foolish. You're sorely mistaken. King of the pumpkins, remember this well. We vampires are different from the undead who are mindless dolls."
Vampire Duke: "If you had fresh blood running through you, you could compensate with that so we could make a deal, but... even our appetites are incomprehensible to you pumpkins."
Vampire Duke: "Comrades, send them away. We don't have any more time to waste. King of the pumpkins. I'll be taking my leave."
Pumpkin King: "..." (After all, they're vampires, if the blood they need doesn't exist, they don't want to work-kabo...)
Pumpkin King: "Kufufu, that's fine-kabo. The Prince and his friends are already making their way here-kabo. They'll have to fight even if they don't wanna-kabo... Kufufufu."
Pumpkin Monster: "King-sama, genius-kabo! The Prince and his friends will be paralysed by the golden bats!"
(end)
Katie: "There's no sign of the monsters in the surrounding area."
Anna: "Thank goodness. Speaking of which, I can't believe the vampires showed up..."
Anna: "The pumpkin monsters must've joined hands with the vampires..."
Khuri: "I believe that's unlikely. Vampires are separated into many clans, and are very exclusive to other races."
Soldier: "Report! Discovered the pumpkin monsters!"
Katie: "Understood. Prince, let's quickly follow after them."

Desperate Summoning (50/5) (決死の召喚):
S Heavy Lean (), S Pirate Velotte (), S Witch Nenya (), Magic Crystal (x2)
Story:
Mortimer: "Finally caught up to ya! Pumpkins!"
Pumpkin Monster: "K, Kuhi—! K, King-sama! They're already here-kabo! We're gonna be eaten-kabo...!"
Pumpkin King: "Ku—... Since it's come to this, we'll need extreme measures-kabo... Since we're about to be eaten—"
Pumpkin King: "I'll sacrifice two pumpkin monsters to summon Majin Bifrons... Kaboh!"
Pumpkin Monster: "S, sacrifice!? K, Kabo—!? King-sama, the resurrection of Bifrons-sama won't work without the Prince's soul...!"
Pumpkin King: "If it's his spiritual body, he should be able to appear in the upper world-kabo!"
Pumpkin King: "And by the special effect of Majin Bifrons, the special ability that strengthens allies by the number of undead monsters on the battlefield will be set in motion... Kaboh!"
Pumpkin King: "Do whatever it takes to preoccupy the Prince and his friends until Bifrons-sama shows himself-kabo! That will definitely give us the best chance to steal the Prince's soul-kabo...!"
Pumpkin Monster: "Kabo—!"
Erica: "Kabo—!"
(Bifrons appears)
[While a monster with an aura is present, all undead attack and defence up. Number of monsters with an aura will stack the attack and defence up effect.]
(end)
Pumpkin King: "No way... We finally got Bifrons-sama to show up only to have him disappear on us-ka... bo...!"
Pumpkin King: "More... We must sacrifice more souls...! Even in his spiritual body, he should be able to use his powers in the upper world better than before-kabo!"
Soldier: "Report! The enemy's attack has stopped!"
Katie: "... What do you suppose that means? It looks like they're gathering together and plotting something."
Anna: "Disquieting, isn't it...? Prince, let's look over the situation for the time being."

Majin Bifrons Resummoning (70/6) (魔神ビフロンスの再召喚):
P Bishop Celina (), S Magic Fencer Ricardo (), S Healer Alyssa (), Plat Fairy ()
Story:
Pumpkin King: "All pumpkins...! From here, we'll return these pumpkin souls to Bifrons-sama's side, and resummon Bifrons-sama-kabo!!"
Pumpkin King: "These lives were originally given to us by Bifrons-sama, so there's nothing to regret-kabo!"
Pumpkin King: "If we use all of our souls... Bifrons-sama will definitely appear once again-kabo!!"
Pumpkin Monster: "Kabo——————!"
Erica: "Kabo——————!"
Anna: "The pumpkins have started to disappear!? What's going on...?"
Katie: "When the spiritual body of Bifrons appeared earlier, I've confirmed that multiple pumpkins began to disappear. It feels like they're offering all of their souls this time...!"
Yuyu: "Th, then does that mean Erica-san too!? What's gonna happen to her...?"
Soldier: "—R, report! Majin Bifrons has appeared!!"
Katie: "Prince, it's Bifrons. It seems to be a spiritual body right now, but I feel a power that's clearly more menacing than before!"
(end)
Katie: "Majin Bifrons has vanished... Somehow, it looks like his spiritual body has returned to Makai."
Anna: "Prince, Erica-san has collapsed...! Thank goodness... She's alive..."
Erica: "... Ngg, uugh... Huh? Where am I? Also, what was I doing until now...?"
Julian: "... I see, because Erica was human, she was different from the monsters that were created by Bifrons, so they couldn't sacrifice her soul to Bifrons, huh...?"
Erica: "Bifrons...? Monsters...?"
Anna: "Could it be she doesn't remember anything that happened up to now?"
Julian: "... She was being controlled by the pumpkins, so it's probably reasonable to expect that she wouldn't remember."
Erica: "... Pumpkins? Ugh... That sounds so familiar... But I can't remember very well..."
Erica: "—Ahh!? I know you! Let's see... That's right, you're the Prince! I want the Prince's soul!"
Katie: "...! She's not completely released from their control...!? Prince, be careful...!"
Erica: "... Huh? Soul? Huh? Why did I want that sort of thing...?"
Erica: "Please let me join the Prince's side... ... Also, thanks for rescuing me from the monsters, I suppose... I have to do it... properly... right..."
Julian: "Oi, oi!? Erica, did that girl fall unconscious again?"
Anna: "Her mind and body must be exhausted. We'll continue talking after we've taken care of her. Well then, Prince, let's return home."

Undead Parade (100/2) (アンデッドパレード):
Gold Fairy (50, 100 first drop), Platinum Fairy (10, 100 first drop), Black Fairy (5, 100 first drop), Completion: Rainbow Fairy
Story:
Soldier: "Report! Undead have started to advance into our territory!"
Anna: "No way... Undead are attacking all the way out here...!"
Julian: "It must be due to the spiritual body of Bifrons appearing in the human world."
Khuri: "There's so many of them. ... However, there's no way I'll let them march passed here!"
[While a monster with an aura is present, all undead attack and defence up. Number of monsters with an aura will stack the attack and defence up effect.]
(end)
Ether: "It looks like we managed to defeat all of the undead! Prince, good work."
Khuri: "W, what a relief... ... Somehow managed to finish the battle without getting in everyone's way..."
Nicholaus: "What are you saying, Khuri-dono! You fought marvelously, didn't you?"
Khuri: "N, no way, I'm... still inexperienced... I want to become much stronger..."
Nicholaus: "Gahhahhahha! Desiring strength so modestly, how virtuous!"
Khuri: "You're exaggerating... However, I want to work much, much harder for Prince-sama's sake!"
Anna: "First of all, I'm really glad that everyone's safe. Prince, good work."

Revival Mission "Homeless General" (亡国の将):
Click Here for Map Drops and Story Dialogue!

Revival Majin Advent "Thunderstorm Furfur" (轟雷のフールフール):
-When Furfur receives damage, it will counter units that attack it with a true damage lightning bolt.
-Getting 3-stars unlocks an even more difficult mission with higher level enemies.
-Not possible to deploy units with the same name (i.e. 2 Minervas).

3-star Rewards:
LV1~4: Plat Armour; LV5: Black Armour;
LV6~9: Plat Armour; LV10: Black Armour;
LV11~15: Rainbow Fairy

Introduction:
Anna: "Prince, we've received a report about the appearance of a monster that has tremendous fighting abilities."
Anna: "The front line was such a chaotic mess, the elite forces were all forced to flee as the battlefield turned into a complete hell."
Anna: "According to the report, the enemy has the head of a hart while also having the same limbs as a human and lightning trailing across its body like a thousand thorns. I hear all those who confronted it were struck dead by that purple lightning..."
Anna: "According to testimony of those who participated in the battle, it responded to every single attack on our side, great or small, with a fierce lightning bolt."
Anna: "Moreover, according to other testimonies, it seems that even when it's defeated, it will appear out of nowhere again on the battlefield and go on a rampage."
Anna: "As of now, there is no clear answer that explains the reason for the monster's revival. However, we have no countermeasure other than to keep defeating the monster whenever it shows up..."
Anna: "Body of a human with the head of a hart covered in purple lightning... Fierce to the point of being brutal... There was a description of a monster that closely resembles that in the documents that have been passed down in the kingdom for generations."
Anna: "Its name is... Furfur. It has committed enough atrocities to earn itself the name of Majin, it is written that it has been sealed long ago..."
Anna: "If Majin Furfur has been revived, then what lies ahead will be a fierce battle like no other that has come before..."
Anna: "I recommend making lots of preparations in the training of your soldiers, and the selection of your team, before challenging it."

Premium Summon:
-Premium Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Plat: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Black Dark Priest Dorothea (闇エルフの女王ドロテア)

Dorothea (ドロテア):
Dark Magic Abyss Heal (暗黒魔法アビスヒール): (30s; attack 1.7x; focus healing all allies within range; skill changes to '暗黒魔法ギガウーンズ'; AS: ; WT: 1; CT: 40)
Dark Magic Giga Wounds (暗黒魔法ギガウーンズ): (30s; attack 1.7x; focus attack to all enemies within range; skill changes to '暗黒魔法アビスヒール'; AS: ; WT: 0; CT: 40)
Dark God Advent Ceremony (暗黒神降臨の儀): (00s; damage given heals allies within range; Max HP halved forever; attack 0.9x; skill automatic and duration unlimited; AS: ; WT: 5; CT: 140)
Dark Elf of Perpetual Darkness (常闇のダークエルフ): magic resistance +30.
Dark Elf Queen (ダークエルフクイーン): magic resistance +50.

Last edited:

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Outfit Switch Function:
Possible to change the illustration on units' status screen. Doesn't influence the unit's abilities in any way. Units that haven't been awakened cannot perform this function.
This new function is great.

iYuzuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

aaaand... time to stop lurking from the shadows

Switchable CG sure is a good feature,
and lol, devs forgot to put map name and description on cornelia's AC quest

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finaly , switchable Art function like FKG

Now... if only the DEV also make it that when combining unit for EXP / -CR / +Skill Up
It also gives Rainbow Crystal. Not only on discharging a unit
Just like FKG , that would be PERFECT~

eletr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so. aigis isnt working anymore for me, it load up to file 34/35 then it freeze, has anyone gotten this problem before? i never ever had any tech issue with aigis in the past even when many other did, so i admit i never read what had been said.
firefox, cache/history cleared same thing for both aigis R and all-age