What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

The low cost stamina maps always have bad drops, you gotta get to the last two maps if you want decent chances. Usually the final map has a huge leap in drop chance (and difficulty) for the event girl.

I guess silver units have 10% drop rate again, which isn't bad for low stamina maps.

As for 50/5 map and FruitSmoothie strategy - I started with witch where he has his right healer, followed by prince and the reinforcements Katy behind him and got 3 stars without much trouble. Note, that the healer positioned where the black witch is on that screenshot can reach prince and Mariabelle.

I also wonder how useful the new girl is, when compared to monk girl, who I have not CCed. Even if she can be cost reduced 5 times, she is still only 1 cheaper than monk and hey, 2 block is 2 block. Supersayan skill is nice, but I wish she had assasinate attached to it as well... Maybe her dodge chance is extra big at least?

千年戦争アイギス 獣人の誇り:金狼 神級 ★3 (カルマあり)

Last map with 2 black Nanaly (skill-less) & Karma
3x Platinum Shiho, Sorano, and Berenice
6x Gold
This is as low as I could clear it at the moment. The last rush is brutal.

Update:
Apparently, if your Sorano's near max, you can use 3x healers on Berenice instead and tank all 3 wolfs before Berenice's skill runs out. Mine's only level 40 so that's not happening.

Last edited:

cleared Ravenous Wolves with only 1 star, Ada rush combine with werewolf rush smash through my Rean and bernice like they made of paper :eek:

Oh man awakened Bella, I'm so glad I kept her <3 You weren't kidding Dragon. I'm really looking forward to the wiki adding all the unit's awakened buffs, go, go super Japanese player quick updates :p Hopefully all the new stuff will start to be fleshed out by the time I next log in.

Again, dang 14 stamina is nice. I don't have to get down to 0-1 stamina before I sleep now or risk wasting stamina. I hope it can go even higher in the future.

Last edited:

Well in the end they did added crazy difficult map, but i really like how they did it, it's not really part of the main event so it's not affecting the mid tier player, i hope they keep it like this, that way any player can hope to max event unit and player with crazy op team have a bonus map to have fun.

Oh man awakened Bella, I'm so glad I kept her <3 You weren't kidding Dragon.
Cute isn't she? xD I should probably have cost-down/skill-up her more, but oh well.

Sherry's 2/5 -> 3/5 and 19 -> 18 cost both failed. Argh, been getting unlucky with skill up/cost down lately.

Ada rush combine with werewolf rush smash through my Rean and bernice like they made of paper
I know the feel and I agree. Except it's for the last map against gold wolvies.

crazy op team have a bonus map to have fun.
No argument there. I spent more crystals on the bonus map than on the regular event maps X| Anna got angry, hence I gotta run. (Though a certain Goddess's quite well fed Today and Tomorrow)

OK, updated the post in my signature with all of the leaked drop data, and story translations for the main 5 maps.

Gotta get me some fairy on tomorrow daily quest and then spent the rest of the event time for farming copy of Calliope and Pales. I am dying to replace Valeri with a female warlock.

Also Sasha look hot as hell, but getting her would be require a high level of luck or a lot of Yukichi

Last edited:

Well if you aim for the low difficulty maps you could grab 2-3 copies over the whole event. I don't know if I can do more than 50/5 myself so I'll just hope, with Rin I was really lucky and got ~8 of her.

Last edited:

From just the first 4 runs on the mid-tier fairy daily:

-Silver, black (whee)
-Silver
-Silver
-Silver

...well alright T_T. This seems even worse than without the boost for me.

The event unit stat are up:

With her skill lv6+ and cost lowered to max she's making a pretty good low cost unit.

Silver
Silver,Gold
Silver
Silver,Gold

Challenge mission gave me more than that :mad:

I used 3 crystal on the daily for 14 run, i got 1 rainbow (failed on use...), 1 black, 7 platinum, 9 gold and countless silver.

Yeaah silver fairies shower for the rescue daily.... then i rage rolled 5 crystal 3 times = silver, silver and this
107da8d171.jpg
finally this day is not that bad.

Instead of Gaching, I put all my crystals into Fairy Rescue.
Silver, Gold, Black
Silver, Gold
--- Seria has entered the battle ---
Silver, Gold
--- Goddess nibbling on snack ---
Silver, Platinum, Black
Silver
Silver, Platinum, Black
Silver, Platinum
LL: Silver, Gold
--- Goddess nibbling on snack again ---
Silver, Black
Silver, Black
--- Goddess chopping down on crystals like popcorns ---
Silver, Gold, Black
Silver
LL: Silver, Gold, Rainbow
--- Goddess currently eating more popcorns ---
Silver, Gold
Silver, Gold
Silver, Gold
Silver
LL: Silver, Gold, Rainbow
--- Goddess currently in bliss, please do not disturb (except for more crystals) ---
Silver
Silver, Gold
Silver
Silver, Gold
--- Puppy-dog eyed Goddess currently looking for more feed ---
--- 1 more feed out of stupidity ---
Silver, Gold
Silver
Silver, Gold
Silver, Gold, Black
LL: Black
--- Stupidity + 1 >< ---
Silver, Gold
--- Sorano last-hitting gives bonus drop-rate~! ---
Silver, Gold, Platinum, Black
Silver, Gold, Black
Silver, Gold, Platinum
--- More sacrifice to the Goddess ---
Silver, Gold, Platinum
Silver, Platinum
Silver
LL: Silver
Silver, Gold
--- The next Day ---
Silver, Gold
Silver
Silver, Gold, Platinum
--- And a crystal later ---
Silver, Platinum
Silver, Gold, Black
Silver, Gold
Silver, Black
LL: Silver, Rainbow

Last edited:

Yeaah silver fairies shower for the rescue daily.... then i rage rolled 5 crystal 3 times = silver, silver and this
107da8d171.jpg
finally this day is not that bad.

Congrats! :D

What are you guys feeding along with the silver fairies? Level 11 Hectars I assume?

What do I do with her now?

3 star on my 2nd try, at least I got a silver archer first run on it. Finally got my first Ada that run :D

D25yIR.png

1: Maribelle quickly
2: Prince
3: Archer
4: Healer
5: Wait until white werewolf is dead before placing more attack units, new enemies don't spawn until he's dead so free sortie replenish. If your Maribelle/HA and healer are strong enough, you may not need to activate Maribelle's skill and can farm sortie off him for quite a while, making the rest of the run cake.
6: Disposable witch where Odette is (Calliope used) when 2nd wave of gargoyles come.
7: 2nd Healer (Might be able to place this during the white werewolf if you could farm him for sortie)
8: Top witch (Important if you only have a silver archer or a wolf will pass on top, otherwise you might be able to use a 2nd mage here)
9: Duelist (Princess recommended but probably not necessary. Charlotte would be a good choice here as well.)
10: Replace bottom witch with mage when you can

Note: Make sure you don't use Maribelle's skill after the white Bamhopets or you won't have it at about 45 kills when you need it for the final rush. Also have a low cost unit like a soldier or assassin ready just in case your ranged units can't focus all the rush wolves and miss one going top.

Everybody used is 50/30-40 CC'd, Princess is 51. Of course there are alternatives to this strategy if you lack the units I have, you should be able to figure it out from this or videos. Just what I have at my disposal after all. Video I based this off:

Interestingly my last run I wasn't paying attention to Maribelle while testing something and she died early, I replaced her with Yurina and actually finished all the minibosses/boss mobs, I did have to retreat her at the last second and drop another duelist (Karma, hue), but cool to know Yurina can handle the tough position there for quite a while.
Oh man, as soon as I saw that booty and those thighs on Ada in her 1st CG, I knew she was by the Themis artist. He is so amazing at curvey girls...Ok, I love Ada. Nobody question where those thick thighs came from. She's pretty thin/lean in her normal art but I'm okay with this. I wouldn't normally be for that kind of body type either lol.

For the cost to farm this event, Ada better be awesome D: Does her skill recover her health? I can't afford to test it atm.

What are you guys feeding along with the silver fairies? Level 11 Hectars I assume?

When I use bronzes for feed with fairies, I use level 10 Hector (6 level 3 units from Rural on a level 3 Hector).

Last edited:

Just got the silver male pirate and he is... good, first male unit I see with respect. Out of the box 280 range and 300 like atk. Unless his grow rate is shit, seems a pretty solid unit.

Back