What's new

After Invasion - New game - Early Alpha - Ren'Py

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: After Invasion - New game - Early Alpha - Ren'Py

Okay my newest version is up online.

Link will be updated in the first post.

LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of new images between the last version I had linked here (Forgot to put the link up for the last couple versions). Almost 600 new images.

Lots of bug fixes on days 1 - 7, there is a known issue that I haven't addressed in week 2, this will happen when you enter the rooms to any of your family members in the base, I haven't coded them in yet.

As of right now there are no known game breaking bugs, and the issue above is the only point you need to scroll through your actions to get out of their rooms.

About a half dozen new scenes all but 1 is filled up with images. (That 1 being a scene I wrote yesterday and didn't get the images created yet.)
.55i right?

OP
H

haspes23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry about the long delay in answering Nightshad, kinda forgot to check back here after I made my last post. Yeah .55i was the last release.

Just uploaded the .6a (.6 was my test run with the new content, and after fixing the few bug's I released .60a last night.

The link will be in the first post.

OP
H

haspes23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Change log for the last version.

• 17ish new scenes in the base.
    a lil over 200 new images.
    1 sex scene for the Bro on day 4, (You have to choose either the Sed or Sub path on day 1, and then choose to go to the bar with him on Day 3 to get the scene.)
    1 Sex scene for the Mom on day 6, no requirements atm.
    1 Sex scene for the Sis on day 7, no requirements atm.
    New base map.
    Date map available on day 5, that can take you to 3 locations atm. Only 2 are partially done, 1 has not much of anything done atm.)
    1 New location in Downtown (Located above the Police Department, it's the Mades Library.)
    2 New NPC's that are located in the Library.
There might be other things, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

Few things to keep in Mind, I haven't done much to the Neighborhood content yet, I will be starting that this week.

There is no char's added to rooms in the base from day 8 onward, I wanted to get a little more done on the neighborhood, before I allowed access to the Week 2 content.

There are some Issues with some of the Day 7 confrontation scenes with Janet, most work as intended, but not all. (Due to focusing on week 1 content, I will be putting time into fixing these issues this week.)

OP
H

haspes23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New download link.

Heres the info for the update.

Okay change log for .7 release.

TONS of new images, as far as I can tell all images from days 1 - 7 are complete. All the story elements have been writen up for the new week.

Couple minor scene edits, and fixes.
Couple grammar and spelling errors.

Couple new scenes written up.

Finale is finally finished and working. I THINK all of the options are good, but there are so many choices, that I don't know if I got them all. LOL But if you find anything just reply on the post in my Patron, or comment here. )))

Made a change to the game on day 4, added the Operations room to be used for that scene, and got it ready for use once I get to the point where I can work on it.

Added 2 new NPC's 1 minor, 1 throw away. (Has one role, and won't be seen again.)

If you want to see a funny scene, be a Villain Psionic and choose to make Janet want to get drugged in the finale.... )))
===================
My priorities going forward.
Next update - Focus on the Police department. Get a few more rooms added to it, couple more NPC's that you can interact with, get all the interactions migrated to the new system.
Migrate all the existing scenes to the new system, so everything works a little better, and makes the game play less demanding. (Maybe more fun?)

Following Update - Honestly I don't remember my schedule for things after next update, but it's written down so I can find it. My objective though is to find 1 aspect of the current story mode and work on adding that into the game, get things functional, and then move onto the next aspect of the story. I don't want to get bogged down in the extras right now, like I have been in the past. So for the next little while I will be going forward with the story, I want to get Chapter 2 Finished before the end of the year, and be either finished with Chapter 3, or getting close to. The Chapters will be a little shorter for me to set up than Chapter 2.... But they should give more to the player.