What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [アグノーストス] Nettle Pain ~運命の選定~ (RJ285140)

demonicfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New sprite based NTR game from the maker of

Story seems to be your typical fantasy NTR setting.

The MC, Fergus, dreams of one day being a hero and constantly spends his time training in the company of his childhood friends: Makia, daughter of the local dojo master, and Pirgas the dojo's top pupil. One day an "accident" occurs and Pirgas is assumed dead. Years pass by and Fergus has become a respectable fighter and the heir-apparent to the dojo, when Pirgas returns looking to claim the legendary sword that Makia's father had received from the king. Makia's father is unable to fight due to an ailing body, and puts his faith in Fergus. Fergus is given a chance to train for the duel and this is where the main game play begins

As usual game play is broken into two phase, day and night. During the day you typically have to complete two requests around town before moving to night. The inn keeper will tell you where to go. Other than that standard RPG mechanics.

The game is pretty straightforward and easy enough to play with the help of a text hooker for those of us that don't know Japanese. It does feel a little short on H content right now, but if google translate was correct, it sounds like the author plans on adding more scenes.

Controls: Standard RPGMaker.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
overall a good game by a good dev.
very good build-up but VERY rushed end, that's a shame.. when the game was at is full potential BAM, the end; only 1 scene with the kid, very MEH final event, only 1 or 2 events after the complete corruption, absolutely useless event on the wood cabin etcc truly, what a pity.

btw, the recollection room have events for the 2 heroine (the blonde childooh friend and the pink haired girl) and one for the black hair girl, but not for the other girls of the village. for those who want to see them lately, i recommend to create a save for each day/night cycle. otherwise u need to restart the game from scratch (like me...)

Last edited:

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score
very good build-up but VERY rushed end, that's a shame.. when the game was at is full potential BAM, the end; only 1 scene with the kid, very MEH final event, only 1 or 2 events after the complete corruption, absolutely useless event on the wood cabin etcc truly, what a pity.

btw, the recollection room have events for the 2 heroine (the blonde childooh friend and the pink haired girl) and one for the black hair girl, but not for the other girls of the village. for those who want to see them lately, i recommend to create a save for each day/night cycle. otherwise u need to restart the game from scratch (like me...)
He says he'll add more scenes down the line, which makes sense because they do have unique sprites, and why bother making them if they won't have scenes on top of having sex stats?

I really like this guy's work most of the time because of the "slow burn". I like that one game by [that one group whose name I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say here but is a slur for gay people] because that one is a very, very slow burn and they added content after release, and it's one of the few games I actively purchased.

Given how the guy started, making a NTRPG tribute (I don't think he deliberately meant to rip it off; it was clear to me that he wanted to make it in the same style, but it wasn't an out-and-out ripoff), I think he's making good progress in terms of designing NTR content. I wasn't a big fan of the last game he made because it was hypnosis and not outright seduction except for one of the side characters, but he's come a long way, I think, and deserves the benefit of the doubt in terms of adding more content in the future.

(I also kind of wanted to see the bastard child do more with that other kid but that's just me)

Also, there's a scene with the girl's mother, where you find out that her kid brother is a bastard child (the one I just mentioned) with Pirgas. But there's no indication the scene is available, you just have go to into the bathrooms on one of the days and hope it's there.

OP
D

demonicfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He says he'll add more scenes down the line, which makes sense because they do have unique sprites, and why bother making them if they won't have scenes on top of having sex stats?

I really like this guy's work most of the time because of the "slow burn". I like that one game by [that one group whose name I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say here but is a slur for gay people] because that one is a very, very slow burn and they added content after release, and it's one of the few games I actively purchased.

Given how the guy started, making a NTRPG tribute (I don't think he deliberately meant to rip it off; it was clear to me that he wanted to make it in the same style, but it wasn't an out-and-out ripoff), I think he's making good progress in terms of designing NTR content. I wasn't a big fan of the last game he made because it was hypnosis and not outright seduction except for one of the side characters, but he's come a long way, I think, and deserves the benefit of the doubt in terms of adding more content in the future.

(I also kind of wanted to see the bastard child do more with that other kid but that's just me)

Also, there's a scene with the girl's mother, where you find out that her kid brother is a bastard child (the one I just mentioned) with Pirgas. But there's no indication the scene is available, you just have go to into the bathrooms on one of the days and hope it's there.

I'd argue his first game really was an out right ripoff of the original two NTRPG games. But the fact that he is still trying to keep the genre (sprite/pixel NTR) alive is encouraging, even more so since hanataka seems to have fallen off the face of the earth.

My biggest complaints about his works is that the scenes are generally too short and the NTR/corruption part feels too rushed. His games have had fairly solid story lines. I liked the general idea behind D.P but instead of focusing on the main female, he spends as much time on the side characters. I think the main female in D.P basically only had three sex scenes.

Even with all that said I am still looking forward to seeing what kind of content he adds. Like you said it doesn't make much sense to be able to see their sex stats if you can't also see any scenes that increase them, especially since the item shop girl is a virgin.

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I liked the general idea behind D.P but instead of focusing on the main female, he spends as much time on the side characters. I think the main female in D.P basically only had three sex scenes.
I agree, he needs to focus more on the main characters. I also think it's good that he spends a lot of time on the side characters. Obviously it shouldn't be at the expense of the main heroine, but one of the things I like about the NTR-pixel games is that they tend to bring in other females and don't always have a sole female. As fucked up as it is, it's nice to know that the antagonist(s) are scumbags of the purest sort and focus on many women and not just the main one. It's cool (taking it solely as a part of the genre; obviously this isn't cool otherwise) that the antagonist had sex with and/or raped the pink haired knight (his sister, I believe) and the heroine's mother in the past, and probably had his way with some of the other females too. It's kind of great that the story reminds you that hey, even before he presumably died, he was a total scumbag to everyone.

fumbluff24

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you see any of the night scenes or any in general I've found three.

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you see any of the night scenes or any in general I've found three.
At some point in the game you get a new form at night. Only then can you see scenes. For the most part the old house on the east side of the town will have some scenes as the story progresses, as well as the dojo itself. You can climb on the roofs using the spots indicated by the arrows. During one of the nights you'll see a sparkle by a couple of the places you can reach; that'll tell you there's a scene there. Not all of teh night scenes have those sparkles though.

fumbluff24

Lurker
Reputation score
What
At some point in the game you get a new form at night. Only then can you see scenes. For the most part the old house on the east side of the town will have some scenes as the story progresses, as well as the dojo itself. You can climb on the roofs using the spots indicated by the arrows. During one of the nights you'll see a sparkle by a couple of the places you can reach; that'll tell you there's a scene there. Not all of teh night scenes have those sparkles though.
Cheers but what do I do on day four I get the sword for the 5k then when I go to the group by the entrance it just crashes.

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hm. The only crash I remember wasn't anywhere near that. Was it a constant crash? I'll see if I can replicate it later but I managed to get through that section when I played it.

fumbluff24

Lurker
Reputation score
Hm. The only crash I remember wasn't anywhere near that. Was it a constant crash? I'll see if I can replicate it later but I managed to get through that section when I played it.
Yeah I even downloaded a second file. They talk then the screen goes black the boom games crashed.

Subscriber

Reputation score
Are there 1 end?

How did you open 2 end?

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
guys can i ask for a save set? i mean, i know its ankward, but i dont have any translator machine or anything and its getting a bit confusing, thank you in advance.

PD: As ever sorry for my bad english guys

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
How did you open 2 end?
there is only 1 ending afaik.
guys can i ask for a save set? i mean, i know its ankward, but i dont have any translator machine or anything and its getting a bit confusing, thank you in advance.

PD: As ever sorry for my bad english guys
sure. i have added my agth + AT if u need them to translate the game.
the only bad bews is, with my saves u can see only the recollection room. u can't see every other little event during the game, for those u need to restart the game from scratch.

Attachments

hilih

Reputation score
How did you open 2 end?
2 endings

"happy" end
  • get the sword
  • talk with the witch
  • at night get Alice's headband at one of the roofs
  • talk with the witch again (the sword is completely upgraded and mc win)
bad end
  • same, except do not talk with witch again (the sword is not upgraded and mc lose)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
2 endings

"happy" end
  • get the sword
  • talk with the witch
bad end
  • same, except do not talk with witch again (the sword is not upgraded and mc lose)
thx! i didn't know it.

OP
D

demonicfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
2 endings

"happy" end
  • get the sword
  • talk with the witch
bad end
Thanks for the info.

Do you have any idea which roof, or what day it was that you got the headband? I can't seem to find it

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the only bad bews is, with my saves u can see only the recollection room. u can't see every other little event during the game, for those u need to restart the game from scratch.
You are a real gentlemen, TY a lot, good bless you with a good sexy wife, just a little bit of kids, but a lot of tries ;)

PD: As ever sorry for the english language massacre

Subscriber

Reputation score

Thank you very much my friend :)

OP
D

demonicfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Warehouse roof at night right after the sword.
View attachment 33892
Got the sword from the dojo, talked to the witch to get the upgraded sword, couldn't find anything else to do so went to the MC's room and slept till night. Went to the warehouse, but nothing was there. Wonder if I missed something else.

Also is there any use for the 10000G the artist guy gives you right before that.