What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [アグノーストス] Nettle Pain ~運命の選定~ (RJ285140)

hilih

Reputation score
Got the sword from the dojo, talked to the witch to get the upgraded sword, couldn't find anything else to do so went to the MC's room and slept till night. Went to the warehouse, but nothing was there. Wonder if I missed something else.
Alice is a ghost, the first time appears after solving the last puzzle at the warehouse.
If the chosen option was to fight her then mc never meet her again and cannot get a headband.

OP
D

demonicfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alice is a ghost, the first time appears after solving the last puzzle at the warehouse.
If the chosen option was to fight her then mc never meet her again and cannot get a headband.
Thank you! I think I just blindly answered that before. I completely forgot about that at the beginning of the game, time to start over!

OP
D

demonicfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how would you rate this game? if NTRPG2 is 10/10
Personally 6 maybe a generous 7 tops. I just don't think the author's scenes are as good as NTRPG2, too short and not enough of them in my opinion. The NTR aspect of this game felt rushed. Definitely take my thoughts with a grain of salt though, cuz I know a lot of people seemed to like D.P but I didn't exactly care for it either. But Agunosutosu (author of this game), is the closest thing there is right now to hanataka (NTRPG).

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Personally 6 maybe a generous 7 tops. I just don't think the author's scenes are as good as NTRPG2, too short and not enough of them in my opinion. The NTR aspect of this game felt rushed. Definitely take my thoughts with a grain of salt though, cuz I know a lot of people seemed to like D.P but I didn't exactly care for it either. But Agunosutosu (author of this game), is the closest thing there is right now to hanataka (NTRPG).
indeed. this dev is overall good, and his games are good and fun too. but the hanataka games are on a completely different level. Agunōsutosu have a tons of things to learn before he can reach hanataka level, but indeed he have all the potential to do it, so i will always cheer for him.

btw, there are other good devs out there that have done very good ntr games, but every of each one have pro and cons. (even hanataka have a lot of cons in his games, but everything else is so good that the whole games is above everithing esle).
if we talk strictly about ntr game with sex animation sprite (hanataka style) i can easily recall this other 2 games; and both really good, but the first have a huge lack of quality for mapping, story progression and somewhat quality of sex sprite. but overall is really good. the second one is done very well, but have a too much huge build up with a rushed ending with only a couple of event where the girl is fully corrupted. the game have a lot of events but they are too far from each other during the core story imho, and too few in the end, but still it's a great ntr game.

EDIT: i was forgotten a truly pearl here. N-tail game. this is the dev that most is the hanataka heir imho. very good sex scene, good sex sprite quality and quantity. the only cons is, it's still a young dev, he have a lot to learn, but still his first game have a quality superior over 90% of other sprite sex games out there. and its and english dev!

if then we go look elsewhere we can still see other great devs that have completely different styles like;
; pro: good games with long and interesting stories, a lot of events and branch that lead to different paths and nice cg. cons: too much reuse of the same base cgs, some paths are a little too much complicated or rng dependent.
; pro: the king of stories and plots, specialized in mom/daughter ntr theme. his games are truly a masterpiece for the level of detail and quality of the plots, character development and interactions, mood and atmosphere and complexity. very good and different cg type. cons: a lot of his quality is in the dialogue, and that means a lot of thing are lost in traslation, expecially while using machine traslation. his game are really dark, depressing and cruel. imho it's a positive thing, but for some people it can be too much to bear.
pro: good stories with a lot of ntr events and some nice plots. cons: too much reuse of the same base cg over and over. his last game is an (unfinished) joke. we all hope for a day where we can finally play a game like a new shadowcore but many of us doubt that that day will come.
; pro: plot and stories are simple but fun, the dev have tried a lot of different mechanics, gameplay and engine and thus we have a lot of really different kind of games with the same style and themes. he have a really good sprite animation and some very good and interesting gameplay mechanics with a very good ntr feeling. cons: the art style is barely decent but there is a lot of worse out there so.. some of his games require a lot of grind.
: pro: the king of the "stolen mother" ntr theme. this dev have exceptional cg quality. good stories and plots. cons: his games share all the same old vn aspect and engine. there is A LOT of text and choice, and he is a drm fanatic. some games have a really complicated hidden mechaincs to unlock some paths.
not an ntr dev. pro: exceptional sex sprite quality and very fun game mechanics. cons: some game require multiple playtrough and are build like puzzle, where u need to perform specific things to unlock some content. overall are truly a very good games with very good art.
; pro: it's a dev that create game with h content, not h-game with some stories in it. even if this have chanced a bit over the years. very long stories, classic 80's rpg style with very good ntr plot. good art, very good character development and good animation. cons: too few scene, each one too far from the other. some are techincally complicated to make, thus there ins't too much trough the games, but still, each game have a lot of h-content. the last 4 game are waaaay too smaller, linear and simple, and the dev is notorious to work on multiple project at once and thus lead to wait a lot of time in order to see sometimes finished.
; the king of bugs! lol. pro: good games with interesting chara, plot and game mechanics. ntr is really good and sex scene are very fun. cons: the art style it's strange, can be a turn off for some people. the dev is a script lover and will literally FILL every game with tons and tons of diffrent script. the result is always a mess with a lot of bugs. patch over patch the game became stable and enjoiable. still, cant wait to play his next game btw.
; pro: very good stories and plot. chara development and different style of events and ntr are great. in his games we can see ntr, swapping, betray and so on. it's a very good writer with good cg. cons: cg are good but not exceptional. some games have TOO many choice and dialogue. it's another type of game that have most of his quality in his dialogue, and suffer a lot for machine traslation. overall a truly very good ntr dev.

Last edited:
OP
D

demonicfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
indeed. this dev is overall good, and his games are good and fun too. but the hanataka games are on a completely different level. Agunōsutosu have a tons of things to learn before he can reach hanataka level, but indeed he have all the potential to do it, so i will always cheer for him.

btw, there are other good devs out there that have done very good ntr games, but every of each one have pro and cons. (even hanataka have a lot of cons in his games, but everything else is so good that the whole games is above everithing esle).
if we talk strictly about ntr game with sex animation sprite (hanataka style) i can easily recall this other 2 games; and both really good, but the first have a huge lack of quality for mapping, story progression and somewhat quality of sex sprite. but overall is really good. the second one is done very well, but have a too much huge build up with a rushed ending with only a couple of event where the girl is fully corrupted. the game have a lot of events but they are too far from each other during the core story imho, and too few in the end, but still it's a great ntr game.

EDIT: i was forgotten a truly pearl here. N-tail game. this is the dev that most is the hanataka heir imho. very good sex scene, good sex sprite quality and quantity. the only cons is, it's still a young dev, he have a lot to learn, but still his first game have a quality superior over 90% of other sprite sex games out there. and its and english dev!
I agree about n-taii. His work shows a lot of promise to the point that I joined his patreon after playing his first henteria. The 2nd one looks promising as well. There was also the one guy over at f95 in the Filia thread who got my attention when he made that short video with Mars. He was hoping to make a Marie centered sequel to NTRPG2. But he hasn't been on since May so I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Thanks I didn't know about the other two sprite ones you mentioned I'll take a look into those.

Also if we're talking NTR games (not just sprite) I'd also mention Thug Hero Party

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I agree about n-taii. His work shows a lot of promise to the point that I joined his patreon after playing his first henteria. The 2nd one looks promising as well.
i am a patreon of him too. started after the henteria demo cuz i really like how that dev work and interact to his supporter. we absolutely need more dev like him, and yes, the new game is very promising.

There was also the one guy over at f95 in the Filia thread who got my attention when he made that short video with Mars. He was hoping to make a Marie centered sequel to NTRPG2. But he hasn't been on since May so I'm not going to get my hopes up.
yeah. same feeling. that guy sounded a little too naive. i too don't have any hope in that project, but hope is the last to die.

Thanks I didn't know about the other two sprite ones you mentioned I'll take a look into those.
beware of the first game, it's chinese. it's a bit tricky to translate.

Also if we're talking NTR games (not just sprite) I'd also mention Thug Hero Party
fuck, you are right. i know it i was forgotten someone... yeah, it's another great game, absolutely one of the greatest ntr rpg maker games.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
There are plenty of other NTR games that are worth mentions, if we decided to try and list them all I think we would be here forever (as well as I believe there is a thread for all kinds of great NTR titles already existing on the site here.)
-Cough cough- The Leane series, and Shinjuku Castellas NTR works

My issue with this title is unfortunately the need to go around finding your next mission, or figuring out where to go/what to get in terms to progress. For instance, im on day 2 and Just started the tutoring event. But is there an item i need to find to complete that, or do i just go find another quest?

OP
D

demonicfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There are plenty of other NTR games that are worth mentions, if we decided to try and list them all I think we would be here forever (as well as I believe there is a thread for all kinds of great NTR titles already existing on the site here.)
-Cough cough- The Leane series, and Shinjuku Castellas NTR works

My issue with this title is unfortunately the need to go around finding your next mission, or figuring out where to go/what to get in terms to progress. For instance, im on day 2 and Just started the tutoring event. But is there an item i need to find to complete that, or do i just go find another quest?
The innkeeper can tell you what you need to do for that particular day. In your case you need to go one of the houses on the right side of town and talk to the guy near the bookshelf to get a reference book (you actually do it twice for this quest). For the most part the game directs you where to go. If you're not using some kind of text hook/translator, this game will certainly take a while. If you don't have one, Evil posted the one they use back on the first page

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Thanks @demonicfang . I admit that I tend towards NOT using a translator for my games, So I get the "Go get one!" advice quite a bit. Unfortunately I just feel that using a translator takes too much time for the amount I am putting in to play these games. Not that I dont eventually finish them, but there are very few Id willingly put in HOURS at a time to grind out a complete game.

max7718

Reputation score
Hello everyone, my font is bugging, I see only squares of inscriptions, please tell me in what sequence you need to answer the teacher (where a friend has sex in a closet with a boy)

Creepym4n

Reputation score
overall a good game by a good dev.
very good build-up but VERY rushed end, that's a shame.. when the game was at is full potential BAM, the end; only 1 scene with the kid, very MEH final event, only 1 or 2 events after the complete corruption, absolutely useless event on the wood cabin etcc truly, what a pity.

btw, the recollection room have events for the 2 heroine (the blonde childooh friend and the pink haired girl) and one for the black hair girl, but not for the other girls of the village. for those who want to see them lately, i recommend to create a save for each day/night cycle. otherwise u need to restart the game from scratch (like me...)
How can you see the penultimate scene from the heroine where they are in this "King chamber" I dont know it
Is it in this cabin left to the city whis what they have built?