What's new

RPG [Ahriman] 風紀剣士アサギ/ Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (RJ149951)

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (Ahriman) 風紀剣士アサギ

Is the sadist boss the one that keeps Whip for his personal use?
How are you guys translating his name? Mr. Wang?

On a side note... Some of the Symphogear tracks go well with this game... I blame Blade.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Bug fixes
Add item for map capture "hideout map"
ver0.6 the save data in the trial ver can use in the full version.

just some bugfix.. item for showing where ur party get captured.. and save data from trial can use?
no new scene... kinda hope xD

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

TNT, are you saying you've already figured out the rvdata2 files? I asked Ahriman but can ask again, his answer was unclear.

Anyway, new version of the game is out, version 1.2. There appears to be new scenes and what not, here's the link to the announcement: It also looks like you can look at a map to see the locations of your captured allies. Ahriman gets it in :D

Seeing as the sadist's boss fight is a ways away in your translation schedule, I'll take my time with it a bit more.
I have the version that was uploaded the 29th whichever that is (just checked DLsite again to make sure there wasn't something this morning). I just did a size comparison with the previous version's files (of the files I had translated text within). Properties gives it down to bytes so unless the changes make it exactly the same size, I should be able to see which ones change.

If it is beyond the banquet hall at the very beginning of the game, I haven't gotten to it yet and it is fair game. While it won't speed things up in the short term, when I get there any translation of future events will greatly speed things up then. This first real area is taking so much time due to the merchant. Damn that Boris, thwarting mah plans.

The sadist ... the translators translated an enemy as Sadist Strike which I just translated as sadist. Is that right? I suppose named enemies become more clear when dialogue actually starts.
Along this line there is also Kress Tear, is that the proper name for the Knight lady?

I was properly exhausted yesterday, passed out at 8:30pm.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well the only plus thing I can add is that you watch how much text you put in one line in the text box. Many times the end of the text is unreadable since its cuts off...

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

More merchant dialogue.
Did get the dialogue that occurs in combat in the banquet hall. Also fixed some text as I play tested a bit. Should be good through starting the banquet hall fight. (Version uploaded)

・・・服よりも
まずは助けテあげタほうがいいデすよ~
・・・From clothes.
まずは助けテあげタほうがいいデすよ~ (no idea)

\>\C[17]クレスティア\C[0]さんゲットー!
\>さっそく味見を・・・
\>じゃなくテ保護デきテよかっタデ~す
\>あ、これ差し上げますのデ\<もっトもっト
頑張っテくださいね♪
\>\C[17]Kress Tear\C[0] ghetto (what? maybe 'handed over')!
\>I can taste at last・・・
\>(Something about protection)~Su
\>Oh、 have this.\<Motto motto (?)
Work hard and bring me more.♪

\>これで\C[21]クッコロ騎士団\C[0]コンプデ~す♪
\>\C[17]シャイナ\C[0]ちゃんも\C[17]シオン\C[0]ちゃんも大ファンデ~す!
あ、お礼にこれ差し上げま~す
\>これで\C[21]Kukkoro Knight\C[0]コンプデ~す♪
\>\C[17]Shaina\C[0] Chanmo\C[17] Sion\C[0] (something about being a large fan) ~Su!
Ah、 here is your reward. ~Su

\>ニンジャコンプやりましタ!
\>よく躾けられた子達デすから楽しみデすねぇ♪
あ、これ拾っタんデすけどドうぞ
\>(Something about a ninja)!
\>I am pleased, she is well desciplined.♪
Ah、(take this?).

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Suggestions in bold, as before do what you want with them or pick someone else's translation.

More merchant dialogue.
Did get the dialogue that occurs in combat in the banquet hall. Also fixed some text as I play tested a bit. Should be good through starting the banquet hall fight. (Version uploaded)

・・・服よりも
まずは助けテあげタほうがいいデすよ~
・・・From clothes.
まずは助けテあげタほうがいいデすよ~ (no idea)
Shouldn't you rescue your comrade first before worrying about their appearance?

\>\C[17]クレスティア\C[0]さんゲットー!
\>さっそく味見を・・・
\>じゃなくテ保護デきテよかっタデ~す
\>あ、これ差し上げますのデ\<もっトもっト
頑張っテくださいね♪
\>\C[17]Kress Tear\C[0] ghetto (what? maybe 'handed over')!
\>I can taste at last・・・
\>(Something about protection)~Su
\>Oh、 have this.\<Motto motto (?)
Work hard and bring me more.♪
You've picked up Kristea! Time to sample... I mean take her under my protection. Ah, here's a little something for your trouble, do keep up with the good work and get more girls!

\>これで\C[21]クッコロ騎士団\C[0]コンプデ~す♪
\>\C[17]シャイナ\C[0]ちゃんも\C[17]シオン\C[0]ちゃんも大ファンデ~す!
あ、お礼にこれ差し上げま~す
\>これで\C[21]Kukkoro Knight\C[0]コンプデ~す♪
\>\C[17]Shaina\C[0] Chanmo\C[17] Sion\C[0] (something about being a large fan) ~Su!
Ah、 here is your reward. ~Su
These girls mean ALL of the Kokkro Knights have been saved. I'm a BIG fan of Ms. Shaina and Shion too. Of course, here's a little something for your trouble.

\>ニンジャコンプやりましタ!
\>よく躾けられた子達デすから楽しみデすねぇ♪
あ、これ拾っタんデすけどドうぞ
\>(Something about a ninja)!
\>I am pleased, she is well desciplined.♪
Ah、(take this?).
That completes my list of ninjas! This girl should be fun since she's undergone an intense training course. Ah, here's something I picked up earlier which I would like you to have as a token of my appreciation.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The back door to the "second area" label "2" is to the left of where you were captured (jail). The second lever is for that door.

The merchant is now at the next place. (Or you might need to lose for him to appear beside the second floor jails. (he's behind the jails sprites, so you might not see him).
Yeah, that door won't open even though there's no where else to proceed. I've tried the center lever in both positions and that door is still locked.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Almost have Asagi's 3rd act capture scene finished.

(Rough, of course! )

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

One of the funniest scenes is found in The second or third act. When the prison rooms outside the nerd's room are broken into, all the girls are grabbed and used with abandon.

Among the bandits screwing the girls there is an orc having his fun with a girl. Save him for last, and I recommend saving your progress in a different slot so you can come back and interrupt him again.

Enjoy! :p

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Suggestions in bold, as before do what you want with them or pick someone else's translation.
Thanks, I'll get these added in.

Edit: A few more. Some of these are just to make sure the translation is decent and to put in the thread since they relate to the 4 characters from his first game I believe.

\>みなさん、よく帰ってきてくれました~(涙
\>後でタっぷり慰めテあげますねぇ・・・
あ、お礼にこれ差し上げますね
\>All of you、 you came back, I'm so happy.
\>(Something about comfort later?)・・・
Ah、 I give you this in thanks..

\>\C[17]ヨミ\C[0]さ~ん、私から逃げれると思って・・・\!
あ、\.会えてよかっタデ~す♪
\>\C[17]Yomi\C[0]-san、\. you thought you could run from me・・・\!
Oh、\. it's so good to see you again.♪

\>\C[17]ミヤ\C[0]さん、いい加減諦めて性奴隷としテ
\>自覚を・・・\!
ノンノン!\.私と離れテ寂しかったデしょう?\.
慰めテあげますねぇ
\>\C[17]Miya\C[0]-san、are you aware・・・
\>you've finally given up and become a sex slave.\!
No no!\. Are you worried you'll get loney without me?\.
I'll comfort you.

\>\C[17]シラベ\C[0]さ~ん!!
\>まっタく私から逃げようトするから・・・\!
じゃなくテ、\.はぐれるからこんな目に
あっチゃうんデすよ!(ぷんぷん
\>\C[17]Shirabe\C[0]-san!!
\>You won't escape from me again・・・\!
Don't cry、\. your eyes are so easy to get lost in.
Oh the things I'll do!Pun pun!

\>\C[17]クナ\C[0]さん、お元気ですか?
\>可哀想に疲れきっテますねぇ
\>私が慰めテあげま~す♪
\>\C[17]Kuna\C[0]-san、how are you?
\>I'm sorry you're so exhausted.
\>Let me comfort you.♪

Last edited:

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know how you can unlock viewing the merchant taking advantage of the main girl if he has to rescue you? I've seen in the code there's animation in the right places, but unsure how to see it as all it does for me is have the screen black and gives a line of text about it having happened

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Looks like there is an update in his site talking about the new update and a new wiki page

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks like there is an update in his site talking about the new update and a new wiki page

Wow the wiki is surprisingly informative even with a machine translation.:)
The maps are a little harder to make sense of, especially Map 4.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did it mention anything about NG+?
I really want to play this game again on NG+.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

More merchant dialogue. I think this will finish this common event with all the 'girl rescue' dialogues. I'll be so glad when I'm done with Boris, delaying actual story progression. But it must be done.

\>生意気そうな\C[18]サキュバス\C[0]さんタチデすねぇ
\>タっぷりト調教・・・
\>じゃなくテ治療しテあげますねぇ
あ、これ落ちテましたドうぞ

\>エロい\C[18]サキュバス\C[0]は好きデすか?
\>はい!大好きデ~す!!
あ、これ読んじゃっタんデ差し上げますね♪
\>エロい\C[18]サキュバス\C[0]は好きデすか?
\>Yes! My favorite!!
Ah、takes this reading as an award.♪

\>女神さまいいデすねぇ
\>優しく搾精しテもらいタ・・・
そ、そうダ!\.これ拾っタのデあげま~す♪

\>可愛い女神さまデ~す
\>ぶっかけテ孕ませテ虐めタい・・・
じゃなくテ、これ!これ役に立ツト思います♪
\>A lovely goddess.
\>ぶっかけテ孕ませテ虐めタい・・・
じゃなくテ、これ!I think this will be useful.♪

\>タくさん\C[27]女の子\C[0]が手に入っ・・・
\>救出デきテよかっタデ~す
これはサービスしトきますね~♪

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

One of the funniest scenes is found in The second or third act. When the prison rooms outside the nerd's room are broken into, all the girls are grabbed and used with abandon.

Among the bandits screwing the girls there is an orc having his fun with a girl. Save him for last, and I recommend saving your progress in a different slot so you can come back and interrupt him again.

Enjoy! :p
I remember that one... it only works if you interrupt him from behind, not from the side.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, that door won't open even though there's no where else to proceed. I've tried the center lever in both positions and that door is still locked.
  1. In order to progress, you need to pick up Whip`s whip from studio 1.
  2. The purple hair nerd would then move to studio 3. Follow him.
  3. Once you have the first set of dialogue with him, go back up to the hidden control room near where Blade first join the party and use the far left switch.
  4. Go back to studio 3 and check the hidden door
  5. Go back up to control room with your new found control stick and use it on the center control.
  6. You can then enter studio 2 from behind (next to jail)

I am working on a walkthru here

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Did it mention anything about NG+?
I really want to play this game again on NG+.
But if you keep your level, it`s harder to get screwed. I tried to play a no Boris mode (e.g. not talk to Boris)... didn`t work since I need to get new clothes for Asagi before fighting Mr. Wang (to save whip).

Personally, a free form infinite battle mode, or where you control the bad guys to ~explore~ the battle system would work just as nicely :p

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

But if you keep your level, it`s harder to get screwed. I tried to play a no Boris mode (e.g. not talk to Boris)... didn`t work since I need to get new clothes for Asagi before fighting Mr. Wang (to save whip).

Personally, a free form infinite battle mode, or where you control the bad guys to ~explore~ the battle system would work just as nicely :p
A split for both option would work better.

On one hand, an inn with 4 rooms for each of the party member, inside each room holding a book for re-viewing the scenes (like capture scenes) and deciding which members to remain in there and take the rest to...

'prison' where you switch to a traitorous guard and talk to prisoners (normal mobs/bosses) to set things up to throw the girls into the cell for a fight, possibly with some 'extra equipment' forced on them beforehand.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A split for both option would work better.

On one hand, an inn with 4 rooms for each of the party member, inside each room holding a book for re-viewing the scenes (like capture scenes) and deciding which members to remain in there and take the rest to...

'prison' where you switch to a traitorous guard and talk to prisoners (normal mobs/bosses) to set things up to throw the girls into the cell for a fight, possibly with some 'extra equipment' forced on them beforehand.
If you are going with that, how about some yuri scenes where girls help nurse each other`s wounds... And adding some action scenes for Boris.